Jumanji - Adult Level - Cover

Jumanji - Adult Level

by dodgynubian

Copyright© 2020 by dodgynubian

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Ruby Roundhouse endures the fantasies of a computer hacker.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   .

With a blast of white light the computerised avatar known as Ruby Roundhouse came into existence as a component of the ‘Jumanji’ computer game.

Slowly the character formed. Firstly as a human, then a human female. Taller and slimmer than the average. A statuesque Amazon with long auburn hair. The face crystallised. Beautiful with big brown eyes. Clothes were added - not too much, not too much covered.

Ruby Roundhouse took a deep breath, sensing the life flowing thru her body. Instinctively her hand moved to her bare midriff as tho expecting to find some pain or wound there. This movement confused her momentarily. She looked down and saw she was completely intact.

The beauty licked her full red lips and took in her surroundings. The usual game arena. She was standing in the middle of a grassy plain, not far from the edge of jungle terrain. The heat of an afternoon sun warmed her face, a slight breeze providing some relief.

Ruby breathed in again. She could feel her heart beating inside her chest, could sense blood pumping around her body.

Something had affected this game. Something that could be described as ‘magical’ for want of a better word. The game arena and the game characters including Ruby were coming sentient, becoming living things. Ruby held out her hands to marvel at the construction of a human organ. She was no longer a collection of pixels in the shape of a tall ginger woman. She was evolving into something else. Quite what she was not sure. But it was more defined, more vibrant, more alive.

‘Well whatever is happening to me doesn’t stop me doing the day job!’ she thought.

Ruby checked herself out. Dark red crop top showing a lot of her toned belly. Some odd-looking leather straps formed a harness across her shoulders with nothing attached. Hmmm. Perhaps this game will feature a rucksack to be collected?

Below this some shorts. Some tight and rather short shorts.

‘Clearly this character’s clothes were designed by a man!’ harrumphed Ruby.

This didn’t stop her giving her pert ass a little squeeze.

The shorts had a leather belt with little compartments holding a medi-kit, a compass, some string and for some reason a whistle.

‘No weapons,’ thought Ruby, ‘Not even a pen-knife’.

She glanced down her long slim legs. Something told her that there was normally a holster there. A holster with a gun. But today there was nothing.

The boots were a familiar sight. Mid-brown leather almost as high as her knees and strapped all the way up the front.

Ruby gave a broad smile. These boots. These boots and her awesome hand-to-hand fighting skills were a stunning combination that had served her well in past game endeavours.

‘OK!’ she thought brightly, ‘Let’s access the game parameters!’

The brown eyes were closed and Ruby searched the computer program database...

As her eyes opened garish text appeared in the sky to her right.

‘Ruby Roundhouse’ appeared.

“OK... , “ said Ruby, “That’s my name...”

Her strengths were listed. Various combat skills combining in a ‘Dance Combat’ special power.

“Yes...” thought Ruby, “This rings a bell. I’m a badass fighter!”

A weakness appeared. ‘Venom’.

“Stay away from snakes then!”

These basics shimmered and vanished to be replaced with something called ‘Current Game’.

‘Non-player character’.

This was disappointing. No person in the real world was controlling her. She was merely an associate character - someone with whom the main character interacted.

‘Level - Adult.’

For some reason the appearance of the word ‘Adult’ jolted her. It felt unusual. A tingling feeling of fear passed thru Ruby. She knew not why. Had she been involved in this level before? Ruby Roundhouse was confused.

Abruptly she shook her head to dismiss these doubts. Someone was playing the game and it was her duty to help them complete it. Ruby flicked her long hair back and strode off confidently towards the jungle.


A trail thru the jungle soon presented itself. Ruby walked along admiring the graphical package that was able to produce such a stunning jungle panorama on either side of the path. The further she walked the more the jungle canopy loomed over her, darkening her way.

Up ahead Ruby could see an area of light. A clearing. Perhaps this was the first area to properly explore?

She stepped out into the clearing.

Up ahead of her were three African tribal warriors, each wearing little more than genital covering and carrying a spear. They turned to face the pale-skinned woman.

‘OK!’ thought Ruby, ‘Time for a little fight action!’

After boldly stepping forward to give herself some fighting room Ruby dropped into a combat stance.

The three African approached her warily. One of them snarled something at her in a language Ruby did not understand. It seemed to her that this was more of a guttural East European language than any African dialect. The figure who had said it was unlike the other two. Whereas they were typical muscular twenty-something black men he was short and rather tubby.

The two athletic warriors moved to the flank, seeking to surround their sexy white prey. The tubby chap came straight at her theatrically jabbing his spear at her.

Ruby jumped to her left. The sudden movement surprising her assailants. The warrior stabbed at her but missed by a mile as the spinning ginger babe leapt inside his blade, pirouetted on her left leg and drove her right boot into his manhood. One down!

The second fit black rushed at her. He thrust his spear at where her exposed stomach was but was outplayed by a turn and then laid low by a one-two punch to the face. Two down!

The fat one yelled something at her and charged, spitting fury as he did so. Ruby smirked. This guy was a joke! The podgy attack was easily avoided and Ruby was able to not only get behind him but to place her boot on his massive ass and shove him headfirst into a tree trunk. Three down!

Ruby hadn’t broken sweat taking down the three spear-armed tribal warriors. She looked around expecting to see that an in-game power-up or token had been dropped. But there was nothing.

‘Pointless fight!’ thought a bemused Ruby.

Perhaps there was some experience point gain to be had from this encounter?

Shrugging her shoulders Ruby Roundhouse carried on walking along the jungle trail.


Soon after Ruby saw another clearing up ahead.

As she emerged from the jungle into the open ground she noticed three figures waiting for her. The same three African warriors as before!

“Mmmmm!” she pouted, “This is showing some lazy computer gameplay.”

With a grunt of irritation Ruby readied herself for a second round of combat.

The three warriors advanced on Ruby then stopped. For a tense moment the three black men and the lone white woman stared at each other.

“Upgrade!” barked the overweight man with the spear.

It took Ruby a moment to register that the man had used an English word but she dismissed this as the men surged at her.

They came at her just as before - two moving to flank her, the fat one advancing on her front. Again Ruby sprung to her left, grabbed the spear from the startled warrior and launched a boot at his crown jewels.

“Wha-!?” gasped Ruby as her foot hit something as solid as a wall.

Instinctively Ruby knew - she just knew - that any sort of blow landed in that sensitive male region should produce a fight-winning result. So why not now?

The warrior swung a fist at Ruby’s face. She dodged, spun round and jabbed her right elbow up into his face.

“Uhhhh!” gasped the man.

Blood was spurting from his nose but he merely recoiled a step. Ruby’s heartbeat was rising. Such a successful attack should have knocked him down. And her elbow hurt.

The continuing fight had given the second flanking warrior to get closer. He lunged his spear at her. Ruby grabbed the first - still stunned - warrior round the neck swung round him and unleashed a perfect-timed left foot into his face.

“AWWWWWW!” gasped Ruby as her foot slammed into something far harder than a human face should be.

The unexpected resistance caused Ruby to lose her balance. The first warrior recovered and caught her with a back-handed blow. The auburn-haired goddess staggered back just about avoiding landing on her sweet ass.

Bewildered Ruby tried to access the computer mainframe. Was there a glitch? Briefly she was able to bring up the health stats for the in-game characters.

“What!?!”

The toughness values for the African warriors were far higher than she’d ever experienced before. Higher than an unarmed Ruby could deal with...

Desperately Ruby sought evidence of a hacking of the system but now she could sense all three warriors were surrounding her.

The one with the busted nose lunged at her, trying to grab her arm but Ruby was able to escape his clutches, her move giving her the opportunity to drive a kick at the knee of the second one. The man spun round and for a moment Ruby believed he would fall but suddenly he stuck out a hand and seized her left arm. Gritting her perfect teeth Ruby struggled to free herself but the grip was like a vice.

“Get off me!” Ruby shrieked as she used her free right hand to repeatedly punch the man in the face.

They were powerful blows but seemed to be almost bouncing off his face causing no damage whatsoever. Slowly the man turned to look at Ruby, ignored her punches and smiled as he retained his iron grip. Ruby’s heart felt a cold chill. She was stunned. And in that moment of inaction the other warrior grabbed her right arm.

Working together the men pulled Ruby back and unbalanced her. All three crashed into the jungle floor. Ruby was winded but knew she had to act. Balling her right hand into a fist she was able to slam it into the belly of the man on her right. He rolled away and Ruby tried to get up but the first warrior was above her. She saw him raise his arm and then felt the sting of his fist right on her mouth. The blow knocked her senseless. Dimly she was aware that the man had moved away, then grabbed both her wrists and pinned them down above her head. Ruby’s long legs thrashed about but the firm control of her wrists meant she was squirming in the dirt.

She felt herself starting to panic and tried to gulp in air to compose herself. After several deep breaths she blinked her eyes to focus on what was happening around her.

The warrior with blood on his face was the one pinning her wrists down. The other athletic warrior was off to the right. The podgy little guy - who’d taken no part in the fight - was advancing on her.

Ruby had no idea what sort of gameplay this was. Her head wildly thrashed about expecting to see the real world player rushing to her rescue. But no-one was coming. She looked back at the fat one. Surely he wasn’t the leader!?

‘Oh dear God... ‘

The fat one had whipped off his flimsy attire and had his cock out. Ruby was suddenly acutely aware that she’d been overpowered by three near-naked men and was now on her back while one moved between her legs.

She lashed out with her boot, narrowly missing the naked African. Immediately the man on her right leapt on her leg pinning it down. Ruby tried kicking him off with her other leg but this had no effect. The man was now so strong that he was able to keep her leg secure with his left hand whilst his free right hand went for the shorts.

“No! NO!” gasped the horrified adventuress as big black fingers sought and then undid the belt on her shorts. The button was undone.

With a burst of sudden affronted energy Ruby tried to escape the clutches of her captors. She almost managed to kick the man off her leg but, with a grunt, he was able to continue to restrain her. Ruby gave a sob as despair engulfed her.

She could only watch as the zipper on her shorts was pulled down. The flaps of the shorts were flung apart, exposing her expensive white cotton panties to the world.

The tubby warrior was now at her feet, stroking his dick. Ruby was sickened by the look of drooling lust on his face. Asking for mercy would be pointless.

The shorts were tugged down her bare slim legs. Moving swiftly the man clutching her left leg released her then whipped the shorts off and threw them aside. Before Ruby could react he reasserted his grip and seized the panties. With her brown eyes as big as saucers Ruby could only watch in paralysed terror as her panties were tugged down. She could feel the hot humid air of Africa on her pubic hair. She tried to free herself but was merely pitifully writhing in the dirt. With a flourish the African warrior tore the flimsy cotton underwear off and tossed them aside.

“How can this be happening!?” Ruby yelled, “It’s a kids game!”

Her left leg was been pulled, opening her exposed chastity to the fat black man who’d got between her legs.

“Computer! End program!” shrieked Ruby.

To no effect.

She now caught sight of the dick aimed at her pussy.

‘Fucking pathetic!’ was the thought that flashed thru her panicking mind.

Barely three inches long!

The man snarled something incomprehensible at her - again in a vaguely East European style. She felt his clammy hands on her bare hips pushing her down. Then she felt him enter her.

Ruby closed her eyes and fought to control her breathing.

Before she knew he’d cum. Almost immediately. A thin trickle of fuck slime tribbled out of her.

“Is that it?” she spat choking back tears, “That’s all you got?!”

He was finished and now the man who’d held her leg wanted a go. He was primed and ready for action. And bigger.

“Ahhhhhhh!” groaned Ruby as he rammed his black fuck-stick into her

That was no point struggling now. These men were going to rape her.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh!” panted Ruby as the rapist drove into her with increasing thrusts.

“Unghh!”

One final thrust and then he fired his muck into her, collapsing on top of her when he’d finished.

Then he was off her and Ruby felt her wrists had been released. Shaking like a leaf and numb with shock she instinctively tried to curl up.

“Oh no... , “ she sighed as she realised the man with blood on his face had come for his turn at some hot Ruby Roundhouse action.

He pushed her legs apart and mounted her with his big negro dong.

Ruby lay back and surrendered to the fucking.

She couldn’t control her shaking as her body was pounded. She wanted to vomit.

‘No! Dammit!’ she thought.

She couldn’t change this game but she could explore the game system. Closing her eyes Ruby tried to ignore what was happening between her legs and accessed the Jumanji game database.

‘Current Game’ Excellent!

The player’s name was Slobodan Djanvik. That explained the Slavic tongue. He was playing as ... No wait ... This cannot be!?

Djanvik was playing as a character called ‘African Tribal Leader’. He was the tubby warrior who’d raped her first!

Impossible!

People in the Real World could only play as four defined heroic characters. Like her.

Ruby was hauled back into the nightmare of this current when her beautiful face was roughly shoved into the dirt of the jungle floor. Someone was behind her loosening the straps of her leather harness. The harness was gone and then a powerful set of hands seized her top and started hauling it over her head.

“Hey! What are you doing!?” Ruby protested.

The top was now off and thrown away and Ruby was suddenly aware that she was topless.

Dumbfounded she could not resist as her hands were pulled behind her back and her wrists were bound with the leather strapping.

“Ow! OW! OWWWW!” Ruby exclaimed as she was pulled to her feet by her long hair.

Apart from her boots Ruby Roundhouse was now bound and naked in the presence of three horny African warriors. The trio were looking at her and chortling to one another. Ruby felt embarrassed and ashamed at her plight and her knees felt like jelly. But another feeling was emerging - seething rage.


The fat warrior marched off along the jungle path and a shove in the back compelled Ruby to follow. The other two Africans were behind her.

Ruby struggled to control her emotions. She could feel cum dribbling out her violated body. The memory of the rapes consumed her. Behind her the two warriors were jabbering to each other. In what was clearly an African language. They were laughing a lot. Ruby instinctively knew that they were talking about her - her pert ass, her small breasts and how much they’d enjoyed raping her.

The quartet tramped along for a while. Ruby was glad that her boots hadn’t been removed along with the rest of her outfit. Suddenly Ruby noticed a plant that she was certain she’d seen before. And another. And another. She knew what this meant - the gameworld was on a repeating pattern. The player was not at the controls but had left the game running. This usually happened when the player went to get snacks or use the toilet.

Ruby’s eyes lit up. If they were just going to mindlessly tramp thru the jungle Ruby could gain an extended exploration of the game database!

Detaching part of her mind Ruby did so and swiftly accessed the database. Djanvik was indeed the fat bastard. The other men were drone-like non-playing characters. They’d be influenced by the player but had no decision-making ability of their own. They’d attack who he’d attack. They’d rape who he raped.

Ideally Ruby would access the main player options and shut down the game. But right now this was too much. She was evolving but not fast enough for that. It would be like asking a toddler who’d just learned to walk to drive a locomotive.

She accessed the player stats. This was the fourth time Djanvik had played this game. Ruby wondered what had happened the first three times...

If she could discover the player objective she could work on a way to defeat Djanvik. He’d have no idea just how advanced she was.

‘Adult level’

This line of programming stuck out. It had been added recently and it came from a non-authorised source. Djanvik had hacked the game!

Lines of recent code changes were evident. Removal of her weapons. Enhancement of the warrior health and toughness points.

‘Player Enhancements’

What was this?

Within the folder was a program called ‘Bitch Tamer’. Some kind of graphics upgrade...

“Arggggh!” Splosh! “Arggggghh!” Splosh! “Gulp!”

Ruby had torn away from her exploration of computer code and had been thrust back into the game.

“Blueggggh!”

She was drowning!

Suddenly her head was painfully yanked up and she was able to gulp in some air. She was on her knees and still had her hands tied behind her back. This rendered her incapable of stopping one of the drone warriors shoving her face into a pool and holding her down.

Again she was hauled up and this time was shoved onto the grass. She lay there panting.

Eventually she looked up. Djanvik in the form of the tubby African warrior was standing several feet away, hands on hips. Cock (such as it was) swinging.

“You’re a cheat!” said Ruby throatily, “And a tiny dick scumbag!”

Djanvik said nothing. Then disdainfully pointed at his dick. One of the other Africans moved behind the kneeling Ruby.

“OWWW!”

A spear had been jabbed in the small of her back. Not with enough force to break the skin but enough to hurt.

Ruby looked back at Djanvik who was jabbing his fat finger at his dick.

‘No fucking way!’

Ruby now realised what he was expecting - that the great Ruby Roundhouse, with her tits out and her butt on display, would crawl over to him and suck cock.

“No way!” she said out loud, prepared to withstand been stabbed in the back.

Defiantly she clamped her mouth shut.

Djanvik glared at her then gave an unnerving smirk.

“Upgrade Bitch Tamer!” he barked in heavily-accented English.

Ruby watched in astonishment as Djanvik’s exposed groin region shimmered and then appeared as a mass of pixels. It shimmered again and reformed, slowly becoming a black male penis - a big black penis.

Djanvik took his newly-made beast in his hand and advanced on the kneeling white woman. Ruby tried to rise but the spearpoint at her back kept her kneeling.

She was shaking with fear and struggling to breathe. Djanvik saw the terror on her face and laughed. As he drew closer the third African warrior grabbed Ruby’s hair and sharply pulled it back, causing her to cry out in pain. Sensing the close proximity of stiff black cock Ruby again clamped her mouth shut but in response the warrior reached round with his right hand, grabbed her chin and tried to pull her mouth open, all the time using his left hand to pull back on her hair.

The throbbing foot long negro dick was at her lips now. At this proximity it appeared to be even bigger than she had thought. A foot-long chocolate monster covered with veins and throbbing with sexual power. The purple head emerged glistening with pre-cum. Ruby thrashed her head as much as she was able but still the beast was at her lips. Then on her lips. Slowly the powerful grip on her chin was able the assert itself and as she grunted in despair her lower jaw was lowered.

Djanvik inserted his cockhead into Ruby’s hot mouth. Tears burst from her eyes as she felt the hot, sweaty abomination driving along the top of her mouth.

It was pointless to struggle now. She had to accommodate this beast. She was permitted to raise herself on her haunches as the black fuckstick drove along inside her. Her eyes were closed, tears falling freely. Her tongue was been compelled to work the invasive penis. It became her world. Ruby Roundhouses’ entire world was a black penis thrusting away inside her mouth.

The cockhead hit the back of her throat as thick wiry pubic hair pushed up against her delicate nose. She gagged. She could feel herself choking!

Then he came. Blasting hot gooey cum straight down her throat. It was a relief when Ruby felt the spurting beast withdrawing from her mouth. A line of spunk linked her lips to the deflating dick before her. With a grunt Djanvik smeared his cock over her shocked face.

Then they were separated and Ruby was contemptuously shoved to the ground. Immediately she vomited. Vomited until it felt that she was about to expel her own stomach from her body. She spat out what she could but the taste of jism could not be quashed.

Someone grabbed her knee and pulled Ruby over onto her back. With a groan she saw the other two warriors bearing down on her, stiff dicks swinging. They knelt over the exhausted pale-skinned babe. One aiming for her well-used mouth, one between her legs.

‘Must escape this horror!’ thought Ruby.

She felt herself rising. Looking down she could see herself getting nailed by the two Africans - their naked butts thrusting away as they humped her.

Forcing herself to look away Ruby was able to enter the game database. Djanvik had his computer programs open. Ruby was able to access his webcam, looking out into the real world.

She could see Djanvik in the real world. A fat disgusting slob of a middle-aged white man with black greasy hair. He was wearing a dirty T-shirt and his pants were off. Ruby looked elsewhere.

The in-game camera was on. And it was recording. Djanvik had recorded his African avatar raping Ruby Roundhouse! She was sickened but forced herself to interrogate this part of the system. There were five separate video files. All relating to Djanvik playing the game with Ruby as a non-playing character. She didn’t need to open the files to know the content. Djanvik had raped her repeatedly and each time recorded it as a souvenir or triumph.

Another program was open - the chatbox. At least three other people were talking to Djanvik as he played. It was all in a foreign language but Ruby was able to use a translation program.

“She’s loving it!”

“Look at her take those black dudes!”

“A bitch who dresses like that deserves to be raped. HARD!”

“Whip her! Whip her till she begs!”

“Burn her!”

The messages in the chatbox were all in the same vein - a savage enjoyment of the sexual sadism she was enduring.

“Tie her down over an ant-hill. Stick jam up her shit-hole and watch the ants eat her alive!”

With a shock Ruby found herself back in her body within the game. The two drone warriors were pulling her to her feet. The sensation of spunk dribbling out of her sore pussy and the renewed taste of jism in her mouth told her that both had fucked her.

She could barely stand. Her legs felt like they were about to collapse. She couldn’t stop shaking. One of the men shoved her forward and Ruby just fell. The two men roughly picked her and dragged her along with a grip on her arms too strong to shake off.


They soon found themselves in another clearing. There were a few tall thin trees and some logs in view. Ruby had a sense of fore-boding. With a jolt she saw several bones lying about, including some human skulls.

Ruby was forced to walk over to where two trees had grown in such a way that they crossed over about ten feet high. Her wrists were suddenly freed from the strapping. This was such a surprise that Ruby didn’t act before her right hand was pinned up against one of the tree trunks and her wrist tied to it.

Now she lashed out with her free left hand but only landed a feeble slap before this was also tied to the other branch.

“What are you doing?” she demanded to no avail.

Her right boot was seized by both warriors and her leg was pulled up against the base of the tree trunk. There it was secured using a jungle vine.

“NO!” she grunted.

She tried to kick out with her left boot but got nowhere and soon it was grabbed and Ruby could only watch impotently as her left leg was tied to the base of the other tree trunk.

Ruby was now tied to the tree trunks in the shape of the letter ‘X’. Her breasts and pussy had never felt so exposed. She writhed in her bondage but could not get loose. So she seethed at Djanvik - Djanvik in the guise of the fat African warrior.

A memory stirred with Ruby. She’d been here before. She’d been bound like this before. The memory flashed into images - she’d been bound here and then Djanvik had flung spears at her. Piercing her thighs, her arms, her belly...

‘Dear God!’ thought Ruby, ‘They’ve killed me here before!’

Djanvik moved towards her with a smirk on his face. The other two warriors were doing something behind her but Ruby couldn’t see what.

“You bastard!” she spat “Let me go and fight fair!”

Djanvik ignored her. Instead he caressed her hip and moved his hand up her toned stomach. Gently he squeezed her small breast, licking his lips with lust.

“OWWWWW!” shrieked Ruby as with a sudden move Djanvik had cruelly pinched her nipple.

He stepped back and now Ruby could see what the others had been doing. They’d been collecting pieces of wood and stacking them up between her bound legs.

Ruby was dumbfounded. Surely not!?

The pile of sticks grew higher - as high as her knees now.

“You can’t do this!” she screamed, instantly regretting the tone of desperation in her voice.

Djanvik and one of the warriors were now making themselves comfortable on the grass. The other had somehow procured a burning twig.

“Is this it?” wailed Ruby incredulously, “You’re just gonna slaughter me over and over again? That’s your way of playing this game?

The warrior with the flame walked up to the writhing white woman, knelt down and set the bundle of twigs on fire. They crackled and snapped as the flames grew.

Ruby had absolutely no idea what to do.

Wide-eyed with fear she looked over at where three naked black men were sitting and watching. Djanvik had his cock in his hands and was stroking with a look on his face that suggested he found the scene mesmerising.

The flames grew higher. Warming her bare thighs and exposed pussy. Desperately Ruby tried to pull her arms free but the bounds held her tight. The warmth of the fire was becoming unpleasant now. Ruby started to cry. Painful now.

‘NO! Dammit!’ she thought, ‘This bastard won’t see me cry or beg for mercy!’

Her body could not escape the flames but her mind could explore the game system.

Ruby concentrated as much as she was able. Her consciousness left her body and entered the lines of computer programming. Faster this time. She was learning, evolving.

Aborting the game wouldn’t be enough. Djanvik would re-start and find a new way to torture her. She had to beat him here, in the system.

“Ahhhh!” she gasped as she was dragged back into her bound body.

The flames were licking her thighs and pussy. She was in agony. Thru the smoke her tear-filled eyes could see three sitting black men laughing at her.

‘Concentrate!’

Her mind was able to access the start-up routine. Ruby quickly made a new folder called ‘ReadmeRuby!’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.