Trying to Help a Friend Out - Cover

Trying to Help a Friend Out

by Alex Waters

Copyright© 2019 by Alex Waters

True Sex Story: Wife and I are having a friend over for the weekend. We invite him a date in an attempt to get laid. The set up turns into a MFF then a group event. The wife finally gets soda can sized 9 inch fun.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Sarah and I had a friend, Joe, staying with us for the weekend. It had been almost a decade since we had been in Iraq together, so he wanted to catch up. We thought it would be a good idea to invite my friend Kelly over to possibly hook up with him. Sarah didn’t always appreciate Kelly. Kelly was 5’6’’ about 130lbs with wonderful DD breasts. She was gorgeous and had a tight body from working out. Sarah believed Kelly had a crush on me, so Sarah kept her at bay.

The evening started with Joe and I grilling out back while Sarah and Kelly were inside drinking wine. Every time I came in the house, I noticed they were laughing and talking up a storm. I was very grateful that they weren’t fighting. Joe kept asking about Kelly, but he was nervous about making a move. I attempted to get him to flirt; Joe wasn’t used to talking to beautiful women.

Kelly walked out to give us beers, so I nudged Joe.

“Hello gentlemen. How is the cooking going?”

“It’s going great. Did you know Joe here served with me in Iraq. We were on many of the same missions.”

“Is that right? What do you do now Joe?”

“I work for DoD.”

“That must be interesting.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

There was an awkward silence as Joe was being shy and looking at his feet.

Kelly went inside, and I slapped Joe at the back of the head.

“You better fucking step up. Kelly is hot as fuck and has a great body. Get it together.”

Joe and I brought the food in as Sarah set the table. It was our hope that we could get Joe laid. We were going to have some dinner, wine, and then go to the basement for some Netflix and hopefully chill.

Conversation was going well between Sarah, Kelly, and I. Joe was sitting and listening without saying much of anything. Every time we tried to pull Joe in the conversation, he would say a couple words then sit back quietly. Sarah and I were getting frustrated because he wasn’t picking up what we were trying to do.

Sarah: Maybe we should go downstairs and watch a movie.

Kelly: That’s a great idea.

We have a futon in the basement that Sarah had converted to a bed. Joe was on the nearest side with Kelly and then Sarah. I saw Sarah had put Kelly beside Joe hoping the two would get handsy. Sarah started a scary movie and pulled a blanket up on everyone to possibly hide any playing that Joe or Kelly would want to do.

The four of us laid on the futon watching the movie while Sarah and I whispered to each other.

“Baby, I hope they start to play and he gets laid.”

“I know. He served with me, and he wasn’t like this in Iraq. He was cool and chill.”

“Either way, tonight I want your dick in me. I’m so horny thinking of them maybe fucking in our guest room.

About thirty minutes after our conversation, I noticed Kelly was putting her head into the pillow. I smiled thinking about how Joe must be teasing her. Maybe he was even fingering her while we were all laying there. My heart began to race at the thought of Sarah and I hearing them fuck tonight in the guest room across the hall from our bedroom.

While entranced in the movie, I heard Kelly almost squeak. I turned to look at her, and my wife leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“Baby, I’ve been fingering Kelly since the movie started. We are going upstairs. Care to join?”

I just stared at her in awe and shock. I looked over and noticed that Joe was oblivious there laying at the end of the futon. It was my wife and not him that was playing with Kelly throughout the movie. They both stood up and walked up the stairs without saying a word. Joe looked at me.

“What’s up?”

“I don’t know. Hold on. I’m going to see what’s going on.”

As I made it to the top of the stairs, I saw Kelly had my wife on guest bed and was pulling her underwear off.

“Are we inviting Joe up too?”

They both looked at me and simultaneously said no. I went back down and told him that unfortunately he was going to be alone for the night. I felt terrible, but I also wasn’t about to miss this opportunity because he was awkward as shit.

I made it upstairs in time to see that Kelly was eating my wife’s pussy. Sarah had her hands running through Kelly’s hair and was squirming at her touch. My wife looked up at me and smiled as Kelly was teasing her clit. I pulled my jeans down and started to stroke myself watching the two of them. Sarah beckoned me over. As I stepped closer, Sarah took me in her mouth. The warm sensation as the head slid through her lips was intoxicating. Watching Kelly lick my wife’s pussy as she was blowing me was more than I could imagine. Sarah was getting me harder than I thought I could be. She kept moaning around my dick. I began to slowly fuck her face when she pulled back and my dick plopped out of her mouth.

“Baby, please fuck Kelly so I can watch.”

That’s all the encouragement I needed as I moved behind Kelly. She was pushing her ass back knowing I was about to use her pussy. I stepped forward and slid my dick along Kelly’s lips; her juices making my dick glisten. I pushed forward and felt her sweet hot pussy envelop my dick. I grabbed her hips and moved with their motion. Kelly moaned and my wife wasn’t even paying attention anymore. Kelly had her to the point of almost orgasming ... Sarah was riding the pleasure as Kelly continued to lick her pussy. As I was fucking Kelly, I watched Sarah orgasm from Kelly’s tongue Sarah dropped her hands to her side and was catching her breath as Kelly laid forward and rested her head on my wife’s stomach with me fucking her from behind. My wife began running her fingers through Kelly’s hair as I fucked her. My wife and I smiled at each other as I fucked Kelly.

“Yes baby. Fuck Kelly for me. Giver her that nice dick. You want to cum in her pussy for me?”

Kelly reached up and began playing with Sarah’s nipples as I was fucking her, and I couldn’t take anymore. I thrust forward and came hard in Kelly’s pussy. I was so upset. I wanted to last longer and fuck both right after each other. The girls didn’t help.

“Ray, did you just cum in me?! Already?”

“Baby, I wanted some dick too! I didn’t mean to cum in her now!”

I climbed on the bed beside my wife. Sarah reached out and lifted my now limp dick up. Both of them were pouting and looked pissed.

“Okay ladies. I’m sorry you were so hot I couldn’t help it. I do have a solution. Joe can come up here and play. I know he’s been awkward, but we all called him donkey in Iraq. It’s at least 9 inches.”

Both of them lit up at the idea of having 9 inches. Sarah handed me my phone and I text Joe to come up to the guest room.

Sarah and Kelly switched places so that Kelly could have an orgasm too. I scooted over to the far corner of the bed against the wall so I could watch. My wife knelt and began licking Kelly’s pussy lips. She was teasing her as Joe stepped into the room. He began undoing his pants and Kelly reached out her hand to get his dick.

“My god you weren’t kidding. It’s huge.”

I smiled down at Kelly as she was shocked by the size. My wife hadn’t even looked up from Kelly’s pussy yet to see it. Kelly took as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Joe is at least 9 inches and very thick, so she hadn’t got all of it in, but I could see his dick impression moving in her throat as he was deepthroating. She would pull back to breathe every couple of strokes as he was now fully hard. I knew she was having fun, but I wanted to see him fuck my wife.

“Go ahead Joe. Fuck my wife’s tight pussy.”

Joe’s eyes were sparkling as he positioned himself behind my wife. Kelly was pulling Sarah’s head into her pussy grinding her clit against my wife’s face. I couldn’t see Joe entering my wife, but I knew when it happened because Sarah gasped and lifted her head up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.