Family Rules Fan Fiction Inspired by the BSC Universe - Cover

Family Rules Fan Fiction Inspired by the BSC Universe

by Pete Fox

Copyright© 2019 by Pete Fox

Erotica Sex Story: Family rules is about the next steps in family sex between two couples and there three younger children. Based off of the BSC Universe Murray Wilson this story picks up from a previous work. The two families explore sex, swinging, nudism, and learn about sex. This is my first posted story. Feedback appreciated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   .

Two families and their children explore nudism, family sex and learn a few family secrets.

This story takes up after Chapter 26 of BSC07 the First Lifestyle Nudist (also found on SOL). I have the author Murray Wilson’s permission to post this chapter. I have imagined a course of events for the families. The story is not canon to his universe.

He has reviewed a draft. Any errors are mine alone.

The following is all fantasy the characters and situations are all imagined. No relation to anyone living. I do like to think of actresses for certain characters but I also expect readers to use their own imagination to fill out a face or other detail not described, perhaps an old lover or crush.

I gave the story a fresh edit for grammar and some content in August 2021.


(Two weeks after the events of chapter 26)

Small California town in the central valley, present day.

“So you were in Iraq, an MP*?” said Terry looking back at Hank.

Terry was looking at the display of medals and photos on a shelf in Hanks man cave. Hank reclined nearby in his leather club chair a beer glass in one hand.

“Yes deployed late 2005, National Guard deployment for a year. Mostly around Baghdad”, said Hank after he took a sip of his lager from his frosty stein.

For a moment there was a pause as Terry continued to take in Hanks man cave as Hank did not elaborate further on his Army service overseas. The man cave was in the basement of Hank and Lynn Barry’s house outside Porterville in California. On one wall hung a large flat-screen TV, currently showing a European football match on mute, so the men could talk. Warm afternoon sunlight flowed in from a small window above a long desk effectively cutting down the claustrophobic feeling of the small space.

“Navy myself,” said Terry as he moved to take a seat in the recliner next to Hank. “No combat just a couple of tours in subs”.

“Submarines are no joke” replied Hank. “Not something I could do. I need fresh air and am not that great a swimmer. Anything you can talk about?”

Looking thoughtfully at Hank for a moment before he replied “I was on an attack submarine the Olympia as a sonar technician. Most of our missions are still classified but I can say there were some harry moments,” he said with a grin, also thinking of the ports of call in the Western Pacific where the crew had so much fun.

Hank considered what Terry said or what he did not. He could keep a secret and was not about to brag to much about his previous work. Hank had invited Terry over to talk man to man or as the heads of the households after the impromptu orgy with their families two weeks previous.

Even though they had worked together at the Casino for a couple of years now their families had not been particularly close, only the wives having met before at work parties.

Hank and Terry went quiet as they watched the silent soccer match on the tv for a moment as they sipped their lagers from frosty beer mugs.

“I want to talk about a few rules and get on the same sheet of music,” Hank said. His attention now on Terry.

“That would be a good idea. Jill has been after me to talk to you also. Nothing too serious as we all like how things happened when we were all here last”, Terry said with a grin as he took a sip.

“I had a feeling our wives were talking and that is why I invited you. I’ll just say Lynn and Tom both were happy with how things went.”

“So what did you want to go over?” said Terry.

“Being as you have two teen girls and we just have young Tom, who obviously likes your Belinda, I thought we should just talk about any does or don’ts now. What do you think?”

“Jill and I are pretty open and as you saw both our girls are too. Belinda just turned sixteen, same age as your Tom. To be honest you can do anything you like with her she can say no as she likes. With Jamie, I would say just take it easy on her for a while as she is only fourteen and still figuring out her body and emotions. Actually, that is what Jill told me to say.” After a pause, Terry continued.

“There is a bit of history on Jill’s side with the ‘family sex’ though I do not know all the details”.

“Lynn’s family has a bit of history too. Apparently, they have long cold winters up in Quebec. Lynn did not really speak of it much but I know her parents and brother and sister ‘shared a bed for a couple of years during the long winters when she was a ‘teen’. Canada is a bit more liberal even back then so guess her parents were pretty liberal.”

“If you don’t mind me saying”, said Terry looking Hank in the eyes looking for a reaction. “I enjoyed being with Lynn she was a lot of fun”. He smiled.

“I also enjoyed Jill, she sucks a mean cock, if you don’t mind me saying so”, said Hank.

“Not at all,” Terry said with a grin. Turning his eyes to the game while he formed his thoughts and sipped his beer.

Hank waited patiently as Terry decided on what to say. He obviously had been thinking along similar lines since the twister party.

“So after we had Jamie, Jill asked me to go get ‘the snip’. At first, I resisted but in the end we paid extra so if we needed to I could reverse the procedure with microsurgery. What I am trying to say is, I’m safe. Plus Jill and I have not had any other partners outside our marriage.

Jill also took Belinda to the doctor and got her on birth control after the twister sex. So should not have to worry about my girls for now.”

“Good to know. After Tom was born it became apparent, Lynn could not have any more children. So in that sense no worries. Same here no other partners. We are not even really swingers. Though I guess that is what we are at this point”, as he grinned slightly at Terry.

Terry just nodded in return.

Hank continued, “Lynn and I talked and when it comes to sex we are open to trying new things and have no real boundaries. Our only request would be that the sex is always in the same room and in view so we avoid any jealousy issues. At sixteen Tom is old enough to do as he likes. I think our idea is to just do what feels good in the moment. We trust you. How’s that?”

“Same here,” said Terry. “Our sex life has been a bit stale. So it was a nice surprise when things happened. We would like to continue. The girls have not stopped talking and asking when we will meet again.”

Terry continued after a drink, “They both know not to talk about our family business with their friends.”

They talked for a while longer about some likes and dislikes and how often they might get together and when they would visit the Success Nudist Resort again, soon.

*Military Police


The families were enjoying a cookout at the Berry’s house on a Saturday three weeks after their first family sex night. Hank had grilled up some burgers and dogs on his gas grill and everyone was hanging out on the back deck. They had a nice view of the mountain range to their east as they socialized. It was spring and warm in the late afternoon.

All the ladies were topless. The William’s girls had all shown up in bikini tops and versions of jean shorts cut high. The tops had been tossed aside once they got to the privacy of the backyard.

Hank once again admired the small puffy buds of Jamie’s breasts alongside the rounder fuller breasts of her dark-haired sister Belinda. Both girls were sitting across from Tom, who was also shirtless, playing a board game with them on the wooden picnic table. His son was not super athletic but he did run track and had a lightly muscled upper body and strong legs from his runs. His wife Lynn was with Terry’s wife Jill in the kitchen at that moment preparing the side dishes.

Being around the hot grill the men had on shorts and tank tops as they socialized and cooked. Also on the off chance that a hiker passed on a hillside trail they did not want to give ‘too much’ of a show while outside.

They took dinner as a group at the outside table. It was a bit crowded with four adults and three teens but with the addition of a couple of folding chairs, it worked. Hank had a burger and a beer in hand. He was going easy on the alcohol wanting to be ready for a long evening. After a couple of visits to the resort, he had more control and did have an erection all the time when around a nice pair of young tits. Tom sat between the two sisters, Jamie on his left and Belinda on his right.

Tom was being a good host engaging both in conversation and paying attention. Hank was sitting next to Jill and Terry was on the other side of him with his own wife in a chair at the end.

As Hank enjoyed his burger, he felt pressure on his lap, a hand. A gentle firm squeeze on his cock through his shorts and then withdrew. He looked at Jill as she smiled back at him, both her hands now back on her hotdog.

He admired the heavy sag of her naked breasts; they must have been at least Ds with those dark wide areolas that demanded they be sucked, he thought. With her large conical breasts, dark hair, and naughty smile she really did remind him of the French actress Eva Green whose nude scenes in movies were not to be missed. Jill’s breasts were just a tad bigger than his wife’s breasts who wore a 34C bra when she wore clothes that is. He let his own freehand rest on Jill’s thigh bellow the cut of her shorts. Her skin was warm and smooth as he let his fingers play on the soft flesh for a moment. Their eyes met a silent message was passed; hers were a lovely blue. Hank’s breath stopped for a moment as he watched the dark-haired woman as she wrapped her red lips around the end of her hot dog taking the meat into her mouth. A quick hard bite and a smile back at him.

Hank broke eye contact as his cock jumped in his shorts and looked again to the teens across from him. They were bantering about game strategy as Hank admired the youthful skin of his son and the teen breasts on either side of him. Belinda’s youthful conical-shaped breasts hung just perfect swaying a bit as she laughed. She caught him looking and squeezed her breasts together with a little shoulder shrug looking right back at him accompanied by a sly smile. Looking away as his cock reacted, he looked again to her sister. Jamie’s breasts were small and round on her skinny flat chest mostly just puffy pink nipples, just waiting to explode into womanhood.

Jamie was actually a bit shorter than her sister at about five feet tall even, Belinda a couple of inches taller.

His son had an inch of height on Belinda when they stood together. That made Jamie really easy to lift as Hank momentarily let his mind wander over the possibilities.

Around the dinner table on the warm spring evening, the conversation flowed between the teens and the adults. Unspoken messages were passed as the sense of anticipation built.

Breaking the tension his wife Lynn stood and started to clean the dishes to the kitchen asking Tom to help. With that people began to move about going to the bathroom and taking dishes to Tom and Lynn. It was getting dark the sun an orange glow to the west as Hank shut down his grill and urged everyone into the living room.

Hank had everyone gather in the living room. Nothing had much changed from their last meeting three weeks prior. There was a long couch along one wall facing the flat-screen TV along with a couple of recliners. The coffee table had been pushed aside leaving the center of the room open. The coffee table had a couple of bottles of lotion and some handy clean wipes. Along with a carafe of red wine and wine glasses.

Entering the room everyone began the ritual of undressing just like they had done here weeks prior but with less to remove and a little less inhibition.

Hank watched as Jamie quickly lost her jean shorts as she stepped out of her sandals smiling as she did so to the others as they entered. Her fourteen-year-old skinny legs and small smooth ass curved slightly into her still developing hips. The faint lines of her bathing suit outlining her ass and chest and drawing his attention. He caught sight of the light patch of dark hair that covered her pussy lips. Of course, her breasts were still small and puffy but still suckable he thought. Naked Jamie took a seat on the long couch pulling her legs up under herself.

Now that the grilling was over and he was inside Hank dropped his shorts letting his thick cock free. He was in a state between full arousal and being flaccid. His brown pubes were trimmed short showing off his cock and ball sack. Lynn, ass, and breasts swaying came behind him again picking up clothing folding it, and setting it aside. Tonight, her straight raven-colored hair was in a tight single braid that rested between her shoulder blades. If Jill reminded him of Eva Green then his wife a bustier Nancy Travis from TV’s Last Man Standing. She had the same warm motherly face, firm athletic figure, with a nice ass on curvy hips.

Tom was already naked as he came through the door, his smaller yet thick teen cock swinging free with just a patch of teen pubes. He was followed by Belinda who still had her shorts on. He admired the slight sway of her larger teen breasts with their large pink areolas, much like her mother’s. Terry brought up the rear with his wife Jill. Terry was quickly out of his shorts and shirt handing them to Lynn for folding. Like Hank his long cock was in the in-between state just enough for it to sway along with his generous ball sack. He had trimmed his dark pubes close. He had a strong chest that had a nice patch of hair. Lastly, dark-haired Jill with her heavy breasts swaying strolled in still wearing her shorts. Her dark brown hair was held back by a clip showing off her long pretty white neck. She had every eye on her as she turned her butt to those seated and slowly pushed her shorts down wiggling her round ass as the shorts hit the floor. With a flick of her foot, she tossed her shorts aside and moved to stand behind the couch.

Hank stood in front of the TV. All eyes were on him as they found seats. It felt nice to be nude with these people to have them looking at his cock. Tom was on the couch with Belinda and Jamie. Terry had taken one of the recliners off to the side. He paused for effect as the people looked on expectantly.

After making eye contact with everyone he began. “Terry and I met last week and talked about the new situation between our families. But you all know that as you all know about the new rules. Basically, as long as we stay in this room together, while we have the “family sex” time, as Belinda aptly named our evenings, anything goes with anyone as long as you are comfortable.” He saw grins and smiles from everyone, especially young Jamie. Her smile was framed by her loose dark hair now held back from her blue eyes by a pink headband. “Terry and I agree and our wives that these types of meetings will probably only be once a month or so.” Looking at the teens whose faces suddenly showed frowns, “you three have school and after school activities with a lot of weekends taken up. We will also get back to the nudist resort soon.” That comment got smiles and nods from everyone.

Hank took a breath and looked at his wife sitting next to Terry, she nodded giving permission, for him to talk of her past in that general way they agreed on.

“As you all know ‘family sex’ even with all the modern birth control is still taboo. I’ll just remind you to not share with your friends what we do as families. Again looking at Lynn. “For our family this type of closeness is not unheard of.” He saw Tom looking a bit uncomfortable but he moved on with his thought. “Lynn has a history of family sex”, pausing he had everyone’s attention now the teen girls leaning in, Lynn just looking on calmly as Hank spoke of his wife past.

“Lynn’s family is from Quebec City in Northern Canada. I found most of this out before we were married. She shared with me then that when she was a young teen her family lived for a few years on an old 200-year old plus farm. It had old historical wood buildings, lovely location just above Lake Saint-Pierre. Winters in the old wood farmhouse could very cold and long. Often when the snow was the deepest, her father could not keep up with the demand for wood or coal to keep the stoves warm and the old farmhouse heated.” Again the nod from his wife. “Lynn’s parents started bringing her along with her younger sister and brother to bed on the coldest longest nights. To get the best effect from the layers of comforters her father insisted they all sleep nude.”

At that point, Lynn stepped up next to Hank as he put an arm around her waist resting his hand on her hip.

Hank watched and listed as Lynn recounted a short version of a longer story of how she became comfortable with family sex, she never thought it wrong or to call what they did ‘incest’. It was just staying warm.

She was fifteen her brother and sister younger. At first, it was just watching and listening to her parents fuck late in the night next to them on the big bed. Then it was mutual touches hands groping exploring each other’s bodies in the dark. With a smile, she mentioned losing her virginity in that bed and sucking her first cock. When I was seventeen my father got a job back in Quebec City and we moved away from the old farm. It is still in the family but a summer retreat now. Lynn smiled. Once back in Quebec City we had less reason to visit our parents in their big bed though on occasion we got together having sex as a family, never alone. Up until I met Hank that was my sex life and experience. Lynn looked around the quiet room all watching her tell her story with quiet attention.

After a moment Jill came forward and hugged her. Breast to breast they hugged like sisters. Hanks cocked twitched, as did two others, he noticed.

Jill turned toward the room, an arm still draped over Lynn’s shoulders, and looked at her husband over in the recliner then spoke. “I have a similar story to share but at another time. Just know that I am not a stranger to family sex. I have been waiting for the right moment to share with my beautiful daughters that part of our family history.” If the girls were surprised, they hid it behind smiles for their mom. With that, Jill moved back to the doorway.

Hank could not get enough of the sexy room. All the boobs, pussy lips, smiles, and even yes a couple of cocks. Time to shift to the main event.

After Lynn’s story he had their attention for sure.

First, he pointed out the drinks and fruit on the table, all including the teens were welcome to have some wine.

As he spoke his wife Lynn moved to the table and bending over showing amazing hanging boob poured red wine into a couple of the glasses. Hank grinned to himself as he watched his son Tom also taking note of his mother’s boobs.

“In addition to the drink and food, you will notice the lotion. I want to start off with some mutual massage then will go from there.”

Nods from all. “Tonight is about connection and communication, first we will start with touch”.

Before Hank could go any further he saw Terry’s attention diverted to a chirp from his shorts folded nearby. The room paused as Terry made his excuses to check his phone. He was on call for country search and rescue of which he was a civilian volunteer. Terry had been making the pitch to Hank over burgers that very evening to join up.

Hank and the group watched as Terry checked the message on his smartphone, his once stiff cock losing a bit of length as he read the message.

“I am sorry but I have a call out. Missing hikers. I need to go to the Sheriff’s Department Substation and then meet the team”, he said with a frown. “Duty calls”. Looking to Jill. “I’ll call you later, enjoy the evening. I am sure Hank can see you home or make other arrangements”. To the rest of the room “I’ll collect a rain check on this evening soon” directing his gaze at Lynn before moving onto the rest of the room and Hank.

“Of course will take care of the girls and make sure they get home,” said Hank as Terry pulled on shorts, shoes, and shirt and heading out the door.

Hank suddenly had a new math problem. One man and one teen boy and four women. He grinned to himself as he figured out all the new possibilities for the evening.

“Back to business,” he said with a new smile to the group now a man down but still with big smiles looking at him for direction. “Massage circle time”.

Hank organized everyone into a standing circle in the middle of the living room. First was Lynn, in front of her was Jamie they stood about a foot apart facing the same direction. Lynn’s hands rested comfortably on her small shoulders. Next was Tom and then Belinda. Tom was grinning as he found himself between the two sisters. His cock showed his excitement at the idea as it stood straight out in front poking Belinda in the ass as he moved into line placing his hands on her shoulders. Both teen girls had serious looks on their cute faces. Hank decided to place himself next in front of Belinda, his own cock growing and leading the way as he guided people into a loose circle. In front of him was Jill. Her creamy white shoulders and back were ready for his hands. He paused to admire the tightness of her firm thirty-eight-year-old ass and narrowness of her waist. Jill really did look like that French actress. In front of her and completing the circle was Lynn. The two women were a contrast of sorts both had graceful hourglass curves and meaty assess of women who worked out. Jill was about 5 foot 6 about an inch taller than his wife Lynn. The conical breasts of his wife with their small pink nipples hung comfortably from her narrow shoulders. Lynn’s were heavy with those large areolas above the dark patch of hair between her strong legs. Terry had said they were D’s. Hank was a connoisseur of breasts and liked to know these things.

Tom’s heart was beating much faster. Belinda’s shoulders were warm under his hands as he admired the curves of her neck and a few freckles possibly from the most recent outing in the sun. With her curly chestnut hair held back, he could study the fine details of her pale skin. On his back, he felt soft hands rest gently, tentatively. A glance back he met a now smiling Jamie. Her small breasts winking back at him in addition to her eager smile. In front of him, he watched as Belinda reached up placing her hands on his Dad’s back. Hank had body hair front and back, unlike the teens. His haircut was a short military fashion and face clean-shaven.

“Lynn will you pass about the bottles of lotion. Please take some and begin to rub it into the shoulders of the person in front of you. Go gently. Enjoy the feel of the person in front of you. As you receive let the person know your needs, communicate”, said Hank as he took the bottle passed him by Belinda. “I’m setting a kitchen timer for 5 minutes then we will turn and do the person behind us.”

The massage circle started slowly as the naked adults and teens worked the lotion into the shoulders and backs before them. Little Jamie slowly moved her hands over Tom’s shoulders and back exploring his muscles and curves.

Belinda’s small hands were firm on Hank’s back as they rubbed lotion along his shoulders. Firm but not deep. He enjoyed the feel of her small warm hands, letting his mind wander to wondering what they would feel like on his cock.

Belinda was suddenly feeling shy again. She could feel the warmth in her chest and neck as red splotches appeared on her chest and assumed others could see her embarrassment too. She was remembering the twister game of three weeks ago, the pile of bodies and how they felt. It had been confusing all those feelings and then Tom’s cock inside her. Suddenly she was no longer a virgin and now on birth control. Here she was with a guy she liked behind her and her hands on his handsome Dad who had such a nice thick cock. Remembering how nice Hanks cock had felt in her mouth.

Hank let his stiffening cock rest against Jill’s tight butt as he rubbed lotion into her shoulders. Her skin felt warm and smooth as he worked his hands over her back. He placed a kiss on the base of her neck and felt her shiver in the warm room. At the same time, Jill was working on his wife Lynn’s shoulders. Everyone was making quiet noises as they enjoyed the contact and whispered requests back and forth. As much as Hank enjoyed the feel of Jills body he also liked seeing the others in action.

His son Tom was gently moving the tip of his cock along Belinda’s ass crack as he worked on her back and neck. Her cheeks were flush now, very sweet to see. Standing close behind him, Belinda worked her hands along his own back. His height meant she was more working his mid-back with her warm hands working the lotion in gentle circles. Jamie, who probably never did massage before, was rubbing her hands over Toms back in random patterns watching others for direction.

He smiled at it all.

Soon the kitchen timer dinged, and they all turned.

“Now step it up a little”, said Hank quietly. He was now standing over cute Belinda his hands on her small shoulders looking down at the top of her head and breasts. Jill’s hands started working hard on his low back her thumbs working along his spine in slow circles. It felt great and he told her so.

Belinda was moving her hands over Tom’s back when she heard Hank’s instruction. She felt and then saw a large hand on her right breast. Slowly the hand cupped her boob playing with her hardening nipple, sending a jolt of excitement through her middle. His other hand gently massaged the muscles in her neck, releasing any tension she felt at that moment.

Around the circle, they followed Hank’s lead. Tom felt Belinda’s finger running up his ass crack touching the base of his ball sack. He shivered. At the same time, he reached both hands in front of Jamie and cupped her small breasts rubbing in some lotion around her puffy nipples. Lynn went bold and took both of Jill’s large breasts in her palms using the lotion on her hands to massage them from behind. In front of Jill was Hank and his cock, she reached around his wide hips with her right hand and cupped his ball sack massaging it and laying a kiss on his back. Little Jamie was not sure what to do with the grown woman in front of her. Seeing her mother’s breasts being groped by Lynn, she did the same taking Lynn’s large breasts in her small hands, cupping them gently, rubbing in some lotion while kissing her mid-back. Jamie and Lynn shivered together, even though it was not cold.

The group stayed that way, as the kitchen timer ticked down a fresh 5 minutes, toying and playing with breasts, cocks, massaging backs while whispering sweet words at each other as they did so. Both Tom and Hank’s cocks were standing thick and firm up from their groins. Clear sticky precum gave away their excitement. As the timer dinged Hank motioned from them all to step apart.

Tom was now a bit flush himself his cock was starting to hurt. Next to him, his lovely Belinda was flush red in chest and cheeks and now not meeting his eyes again. In contrast, her sister was almost electric with excitement the redness of her cheeks and smile told the group so. Across from him, he admired the large breasts of Belinda’s mother Jill, with their wide pink areola. At the same time, he desired his own Mother, to suck her sweet nipples again. Lynn stood back from the circle her heavy breast swaying the same as Jill’s. With his teen cock now rock-hard he noticed all the women had beautiful dark patches of hair between their legs just begging to be explored.

Looking at his son sporting his strong erection, Hank decided to start them both down a path he knew they both wanted.

“Tom it’s time you learn about titty fucking”, he said as he watched his wife and Jill as they slightly cocked their heads at him. The two teen girls just looked at him blankly and Tom well just looked at the carpet for a moment now that he was the center of attention.

Directing them to spots in front of the TV, Hank continued.

“Belinda will you lay down there on the left. Grab a pillow for your head. Jill will you lay to the right next to your daughter and grab a pillow also.” He waited as both women obeyed laying down, placing throw pillows behind their heads, and looking back up at him. Their breasts laying heavy on their chests. He studied the contrasts. Belinda was her mother, a younger version of the actress Eva Green, almost in miniature her breasts large for a teen, firm and round her nipples smaller the color of ripe raspberries, her waist narrower, dark pubic hair a little more trimmed now than previously. Jill a bit thicker with age but still narrow at the waste her large breast laying high on her chest even while laying on her back. Her blue eyes looking back at him, her dark patch of curly pubes waiting to be exploited.

Hank asked his wife Lynn and Jamie to sit on the couch. Lynn placing an arm around Jamie as they sat at the edge of the cushions, feet on the floor.

Addressing the room and arms spread wide like an entertainer, “Jill, with your help and your large tits, which I am sure have been titty fucked by Terry many times. I would like you to show Tom how fucking a woman’s tits is properly done”. Jill smiled, waiting.

After a pause to look at the girls and Tom, “I will use Belinda at the same time, instructing her in the pleasures of a good titty fuck. Now he could feel the grin on his face as he watched the two prone women receive the news. Belinda glanced at her mom on her left she smiled back at Hank, nodding slightly an OK,

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.