Blind Fools - Cover

Blind Fools

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2019 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: An 'Innocent blind' office worker teases and delivers publically. An anniversary triggers a petite and sexy woman to change from modest to flasher. More than a tease, she delivers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Despite her using a white cane out of the office, I suspected she was not totally blind. Her being a subtle paradox intrigued both of us.

One day last week, I saw Megan grope her way along a wall out of the Ladies’. With rear and side of her knee-length skirt trapped in her tiny and shear bikini panties, several of us stopped short and stared. I know I sighed at the sight of her tiny, muscular leg and cheek and licked my lips at the thought of what I’d do with that leg. Her butt crack and more than half her cute ass were clearly visible. She seemed unaware that she was showing us so much so she continued quite a long way along the wall before another female, Prudence, dashed over and freed the trapped skirt. Prude whispered something to her as she scowled at us and ignored our tented slacks. Megan nodded and went back to work with the tiniest of smiles.

For the first time, we males saw Megan as a sexy woman with alluring curves and not the childlike, gleeful, giggly, twenty-years old fragile youngster she dissembled. Her long, dark hair and pale blue eyes complimented her beautiful and seductive smile. No one spoke aloud of the lusty five-foot dynamo who suddenly oozed sex appeal as part of her new, flirty demeanor. Gone were her loose, mid calf skirts; snug, mid thigh minis replaced them. One casual Friday, she wore Daisy Dukes and left half her muscular cheeks exposed. Watching each bare cheek clench as she walked was a dick-swelling inspiration and conjuror of wishful thinking. Her C-cups looked huge on her tiny frame and bounced loosely despite the obvious bras she wore—often with frilly edges above her plunging neckline.

After weeks of lecherous thoughts about Megan and what we would do to each other, I asked her to drinks. She wore a bright yellow mini dress with a button down top half. With the top button closed, she managed to hide her deep cleavage even when she provocatively leaned over her drink to tease me. I couldn’t help notice how often she crossed her shapely legs and I took advantage of her blindness to stare at her thighs as she exposed most of them to me and several others. Prolonged staring down her top only revealed the edges of her plain bra.

I told her my story and she shared much of hers. She admitted that though she was legally blind, she was not totally blind so she was aware of how men stared at her, thinking she couldn’t see the stares. She winked slowly, accusingly at me. Busted! Before I embarrassed myself further, she excused herself and made her way to the nearby Ladies’. I considered leaving, but felt that was too rude—and cowardly.

Megan returned shortly, excuse the pun, looking freshly coiffed and more casual. Though her top button was still closed, the next two were open and her top kept billowing open with her frequent twists. I couldn’t help noticing first her hard nipples sliding along her top then her fully exposed, braless, right tit. With my eyes locked on her mostly open top, my mouth puckered each time her bare nipple appeared. She grinned broadly with sparkling teeth and a perfect, seductive smile. “See something you like?” she asked as she looked at my groin. Knowing, or believing, that she couldn’t see me, I adjust my swelling dick. “I’d be happy to help you with that,” she shockingly added. How much can she see? She slightly spread her knees and let her skirt rise until I could see her white, cotton panties. “In fact, now that I’ve shown you mine,” she glanced at her exposed thighs, “it’s only polite for you to show me yours. Your apartment, I mean.” She passed me her rolled up bra and I paid the tab in a flash. We quickly arrived at my place. As soon as I unlocked the door, she breezed in before me and fearlessly made her way around the unfamiliar layout.

“Wait. You can see? You’ve been faking it all this time and staring at me staring at you?’” The tiny tigress took my hand and lead me to my bedroom. Her breathing was deep and rapid, her bare tit knowingly swung into view with every other step. She pushed me onto my bed and she stood between my legs, allowing me to stare at her temptingly exposed tit.

“Not just you. I love the way men, and a few women, stare at me. You all make me feel desirable so I allow you to leer. My nipples feel hard and I try to let you see them because that pleases me. When you adjust the swelling in your slacks, I get wet and want you to glimpse at my own swelling. I guess I am an exhibitionist. It took several minutes to wedge my skirt in my panties last week. The mirrors were little help to me to get the view just right. The center of my vision is gone, but I can see clearly around the edges and used that to expose my ass in those shear panties I wore. If Pru hadn’t come to my ‘rescue,’ I would have given you more to look at.” She giggled. “At the best time, I would have ‘discovered’ my stuck skirt and would have extracted it by pushing my panties down and exposing most of my ass to you all. She ruined that for us. But ever since, my shorter skirts and open knees kept me, and you, entertained. I wonder if anyone noticed that every other day I dared to come in commando. Sometimes you guys are just too polite.”

“So what you’re saying is that you are a shameless cock tease and want us to take advantage of it. In today’s PC world, what was an undeniable ‘green light’ is now just yellow. You must be absolutely clear that you are seducing us beyond a tempting tease. Even now, I hesitate to touch you.”

“You mean even if I repeat my performance, like this, it isn’t enough?” She turned slightly and slowly pulled up her short skirt until one side was above her waist. This time, seated just inches away, I saw much more than last time. She deliberately exposed her shapely leg, half her bared ass in her mini bikini panties and let me see her mound, wet camel toe and the tiny bump between her labia. With the front of her panties revealed, I also caught her aroused scent. Bent slightly, her luscious bared tit swung freely; its hard nipple screamed for my lips to suck it. “An actual cock tease would not go this far. She teases without exposing herself to you. If this isn’t a clear enough permission to take me, I’ll say it aloud for you. GREEN FUCKING LIGHT. Is that clear enough?”

Both hands immediately wrapped around her ankle and slowly swirled up her muscular calf, over her knee and gently squeezed her strong thigh. I wondered if her flawless legs could choke me to death. My left hand cupped her bare cheek and lightly explored it as my right hand found her pendulous tit and warmed her tensed nipple before pinching, twisting and pulling it ever harder until she moaned and shuddered lightly. Her head drooped and she whispered, “Mmm, that was a good start. In case you wondered, I haven’t had sex in a year and have no diseases to worry you. The day you saw my skirts become minis was that anniversary date. Do with me anything you like, but do open your drapes so others can enjoy this too.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.