Fun With Friends in Dorset - Cover

Fun With Friends in Dorset

Copyright© 2019 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 6

True Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Louise and I entertain a group of older men

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Son   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Once Louise and I had finished lapping at the guys spunk on each other’s faces, and had enjoyed a good, deep French kiss, it was time for more drinks before the next round of filthy fun.

Lou stayed in her spunk splattered nurses uniform. Her blue dress dripping in white, translucent jizz. Her white fishnets had cum on them too. She looked deliciously filthy, and sat drinking a glass of white wine. A young married wife in her early twenties, dressed as a slut nurse and living up to the billing! I was sat talking to Bill and Ron on the settee. My nylons laddered already, and with spunk stains on them as they clung to my legs. My wedge shoes had signs of cum on them, as did my hair. I knew we looked like a pair of cheap slags. Both married, both with cunts on fire and wide open from the banging they had taken from the veggies a few minutes earlier, and both loving every minute of it.

We smiled at each other knowing we were in for a really good cocking, and both happy and content with our older lovers.

On screen the scene was now one of a mixed outdoor orgy. Couples fucking in the garden. Wives being spitroasted by two black men, one young blonde taking an absolute fuckijg hammering from three hung black guys.

I saw Henry looking at the TV and smiled at him. “You have a willing young blonde naughty nurse sitting right over there,” I said nodding at Louise’s direction. “Why not get her to perform like the blonde tart on screen with you, your dad and Denzel?” I asked.

Lou laughed. “Oh you fancy yourself at directing do you Anna?” “Well I would like to try,” I quipped back. “Certainly would be a sight worth seeing and would get us all in the mood again I am sure!”

Bill and Ron were joined by Sam on the settee next to me.Two sets of hands roaming onto my legs, whilst Sam felt my titties up.

“Come on then dad, let’s give Anna the show she wants!” Henry beamed as he moved over to Louise, planting a wet sloppy kiss on her lips. She tilted her head to meet his lips and tongue, parting her slender, toned legs at the same time. Whilst she was being snogged deeply by Henry, his father went to work with his tongue in between her legs. Both guys were now sporting hard cocks as Lou became centre of attention. “Tastes lovely,” Clive said, his face smeared with Louise’s fanny juice. Glistening in the light. Henry kept snogging Louise as Sam got on the floor beside me and started licking my legs and up to my cunny. The sounds of sex started to fill the air once more.

Louise was groaning from the deep tonguing with Henry and from the deep tonguing her pussy was now getting from Clive. Breaking off from the son she urged Clive on, “Lick my cunt babes. Oh fuck yes.”

I was undressed fully now. Leaving me in just my stocking clad legs, heels, slut hooped earrings and anklet. My fanny was already dripping wet. Sam was working away on my fanny, licking the full length of my labia, then dipping his tongue up my open gash. Bill and Ron were now sucking my tits at either side of me.

Lou was now deep in session with the father and son combo. Henry had started feeding her his huge, black cock as his dad kept up the pace, lapping at her cunt. Seeing Henry slapping her beautiful face, then sliding a few inches of his huge schlong into her mouth was delightful. I was loving watching it whilst being pampered by my three old studs.

Denzel soon joined Henry at Louise’s face. She was treated to a black cock feast for a few minutes. Alternating between sucking on Henry, then on Denzel. All the while being eaten out by Clive. Her nurses uniform fully up, showing her stunning legs off to the max, and my young friend looking and acting like the utter fucking slut she is. Her cunt was soaking and the slopping sounds from Clive eating her out sounded lush.

My own pussy was now being really eaten out hard by Sam, as he also got a finger up my ass at the same time. Henry was soon joined by his dad at Lou’s face, Denzel replacing Clive between her wide, spread legs to continue eating her out. “Oh yes please daddy!” she laughed. “Give me that fucking cock along with your sons!”

They duly obliged, slapping her stunning face with their massive cocks and feeding her them alternately. Denzel had now moved up between her legs and was sliding his cock length up and down her wet slit. I watched on as I started to wank both Bill and Ron, Sam still eating me out. Eating my fanny and also finger fucking my arsehole. “Oh fuck yes Lou,” I urged. “Take them all you slut.” “I intend too,” she joked back in between mouthfuls of hard, glistening black cock. Denzel was now slipping her his full length. Spread wide on the chair. The naughty nurse taking a good cocking.

“Fuck me. Fuck it harder,” She gasped. Denzel built up a nice pace, easily sliding his full, black length up her wet twat. Sam moved up from my pussy as we settled in to watch the action before starting to fuck ourselves. Denzel was slipping Louise a good length. His pace was fast. She was greedily sucking on Henry then on his dad. “I want this big fucking cock!” she blurted out in between gobbles.

Denzel took no offence. Henry was hung. His nickname the horse well fitting. He slid out Louise’s well fucked pussy, her wet hole gaping as he did so. My friend now sat, legs splayed and her married cunny gaping open. She looked a picture in her heels and nurse’s outfit. Henry asked us to move. Bill, Ron myself and Sam now moved gladly and stood watching. The guys felt me up, playing with my tits and pussy as I intermittently wanked on them and kissed them hard and deep. Tasting their tongues, and loving the attention like all wives should. Clive had sat down on the settee, his big old cock standing to attention. Louise straddled him and as she sat down he said to her in his lilting Caribbean accent, “Let my boy take your pussy baby girl. I want that sweet ass of yours.” Slowly she eased herself down onto his knob head. Her spit being used as lubricant as he started to open up her young arsehole with his big cockhead. “Oh fucking hell,” she panted as he penetrated her ass and began to slide down his length, bit by bit, slow and steadily. “Let me get my cock deep up you baby girl, then Henry will send you to heaven.” My friend eagerly slid down this old man’s cock. Inch after inch going up her anal passage. Louise was sweating heavily. She was trembling and moaning loudly as she took it all.

“Oh fuck yes. Oh fucking hell Anna. Oh fuck, I’m taking it all. All up my fucking arse.” “You are baby girl,” Clive quipped back. “I’m nearly balls deep baby.” With a final slide and wiggle she took it all. All nine plus inches.

Now the naughty nurse sat impaled on an old black guy’s cock. Denzel slowly watching and wanking. Henry moved in front of her slowly and stealthily. “Give it to her son,” Clive urged. “Fill this white slut up. It’s what she wants, isn’t it baby girl?” “I do,” Louise stammered. “ I want your huge fucking cock up me as your dad fucks my arse. Oh god, I’m so close to fucking cumming again.” Bill now had two fingers up me, as did Ron. Four fingers up my wet snatch as I stood transfixed by the fucking Louise was taking. My legs were spread wide. “Take it all Lou,” I panted. “Take all the fuckng black cock.” Bill slipped a third up me as I shook violently, five fingers now mashing around up my wet cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.