Fun With Friends in Dorset - Cover

Fun With Friends in Dorset

Copyright© 2019 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Louise and I entertain a group of older men

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Son   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Louise and I stood in the middle of the room with spunk dripping from our faces, tits and hair.

Our toned and tanned bodies had taken a good splashing from Henry’s mammoth cock. We were soon engulfed by the remaining men. Henry sat back on the settee, his massive cock softening following his explosion. It drooped onto to his muscular thigh, having been thoroughly cleaned by myself and Louise. Even softening it was a thick and veiny delight. “Right boys we need cock and we need plenty of it!” Louise said as the guys moved in on us. With this Ronald, Sam and Bill made a playful grab for young Louise. This left Denzel and Clive for me.

Louise now had Sam fingering her wet fanny as she stood with her stunning legs wide apart. Bill and Ron were both working on her tits, giving them a good sucking and licking.

“That looks nice!” I said as Clive and Denzel approached me. Within seconds I was being treated to similar, with Denzel sucking on my tits, whilst Clive moved his big, shovel like hand up my bare legs and then to my wet splayed cunt. The two black guys began to work me over in good style.

Denzel was sucking on my nipples hard getting them stiff and bullet like. Clive alternated between probing my wet creamy twat with his thick, long black fingers and then withdrawing them and encircling my rock hard clit. I was now moved so I was sat spread legged on a chair in the middle of the room. My white slut heels clinging onto my feet desperately. Then Clive moved his head down and began to work between my splayed legs, as he got to work on my pussy with his long tongue. This had the effect of opening my gash even wider as he licked expertly around my clitoris and and opened my lips with both his fingers and his snaking tongue.

I moaned in delight as he did so, “Lick my fucking cunny, you dirty bastard!” spunk still dripping from my face and hair. Louise was now on the settee with Henry sat at the corner as an avid spectator for the time being.

She was having fun and was receiving a good licking from Ron, as her mouth was being used alternately my Bill and Sam. Her spunk splashed mouth took each of their cocks in turn, as she gobbled and sucked furiously on the two guys. My mouth opened willingly as Denzel offered me his solid black snake to suck. He had a good length of cock on him, not quite in Henry’s league but not far short of Clives size. I flicked my tongue over his purple head and then began to lick around the tip of this older black guys cock. His friend egging me on to suck it and see if he could fill my mouth with his black truncheon.

Denzel was sliding his prick into my mouth and then fully withdrawing his hard cockstand which was utterly dripping and coated in my spit. He then began to beat me about the face with his fully stiff member. The effect of this had his cock being coated in the dripping jizz that I had received from Henry, and then as I sucked on him again, I had the delicious taste of cum and cock both at the same time.

Clive then knelt in front of me as I sat wantonly spread legged on the chair, and he began to tease my pussy lips with his huge hard-on. This had the effect of opening me up even wider and and providing slurping and slopping noises as his shaft ran up and down my gash. He expertly worked his thick shaft up and down my quim length, teasing my rock hard clit and making me even wetter and more splayed open as he did so. With my spunk covered face still being slapped by his friend Denzel, Clive then began to slowly feed his mammoth length up my aching and frothing fuck hole. At first he opened me up with just his tip, and slowly give me inch by inch in a rocking motion, until his full, huge, black cock was balls deep up my willing, wet, married, white, slut pussy. I gasped for air at his full length and girth. “Fuck it. Fuck it hard you bastard,” I shouted at him in between sucking on his friends hard cock. He didn’t need telling twice as he placed his hands around my legs and began to give me a slow, steady, but hard pounding.

“Fuck! Your’e fucking huge!” I panted as he continued to slip his full-length in and out of my wet and ripping fanny.

“That’s nothing baby girl,” he said. “Wait until my boy gets his length up you, then you will know what it’s like to take a huge cock!” he laughed. He kept up his pace, pounding me harder and harder, I was trying to maintain my balance on the chair at his thrusts. During this fucking my left shoe came off. He withdrew his fully engorged cock, his shaft glistening with myjuices and his head and glands fully exposed. He popped my shoe back on, “Keep these on baby girl. Nothing sexier than a lady in heels,” he said as he then nudged his cock once more into my lips and pushed his rod back home, hilt deep up me.

Across the room Louise was now sat astride Ron, sliding her tight young pussy up and down his full length.She was sat astride him, facing out into the room as Bill and Sam continued to feed her their cocks as they stood on the settee so as to get access to her more easily. On looking at her receiving a shagging, I could see her fanny batter coating Rons impressive cock length.

“Looks gorgeous,” I said. “I want to taste you. I want to taste your fanny juice.” With this I was changed position by a dominant Clive who placed me on all fours in front of Louise and Ron. In this position he continued to slip me his full length doggystyle whilst slapping my ass as he did so. This position allowed me to begin licking at Ron’s heavy, swollen ball sack and then as Louise rode up and down on his old cock, give me access to his sticky coated shaft. I was able to lick all over his balls and shaft in turn as Louise continued to bounce up and down. As she slammed down to take his full length and then withdrew him, I was able to lick her pussy and get at her hot, wet quim and hard clit.

“That looks amazing baby girl,” Clive said to me. “Lick that sticky coated cock for us you dirty bitch!” he said as he continued to slam in and out of my wide open gash.

I spent a few minutes licking and drooling as Ron continued to be ridden by young Louise. Enjoying the taste of both her wet pussy and of course her sticky juice as it ran down my older my lovers shaft.

“Oh god Anna love. Lick my fanny!” Louise said. “You’re going to make me cum, you’re going to make me cum off so hard.”

I continued licking and lapping, this time directing my tongue more too her hard clit. She soon announced she was going to orgasm riding Ron and having me sucking on her pussy. Her long legs began to shake as she slammed down to take Ron’s full length, and then slowly rose off to let me have access to finish her off, as I furiously ate her cunt out. All the time I was being fucked hard from behind.

She came heavily all over Ron’s cock, coating it further in her white, sticky juice and also giving my face a good smearing. I now had fanny juice on my face as well as the remnants of the spunking I had received from Henry earlier. “Let me do the same for you,” she said as she recovered from her shattering climax.

Our positions were quickly swapped, with Louise now placed on all fours with Sam behind her as he began to fuck her hard and fast. Clive sat down on the settee, wanting to continue having my pussy engulfing his big, black cock. I positioned myself facing out and started by again teasing my lips with his head and tip, at the same time Louise was working on his arse, balls and shaft.

“That’s it Dad. Show these two white dirty bitches how we treat hot sluts!” Henry was enjoying the show from the sidelines and his cock was once again stirring in his loins. I slipped up and down his father’s length as Louise spat and licked at his huge, hairy balls and his thick, ribbed black shaft as I began to coat it in my fanny batter for her to enjoy. My mouth was now being used by Denzel and Ron. I sucked alternately on them both. Feeding me their straining hard cocks as I slid up and down on my older lovers cockhead and down onto his full engorged length. “I don’t think I’m going to be able to hold on much longer,” Ron suddenly said. I withdrew his cock from my mouth, looked at him and told him to, ‘blast his spunk all over my face.’

He took himself in his hand and began to wank furiously as I slid up and down Clives veiny shaft. Louise was still licking hard on my clit. At the same time Ron began to spunk up heavily. His first blast flew over my head catching my hair. His second rope landed splat, bang in the centre of my face and dripped from my nose. His next ribbons of creamy cum came spitting up and landed squarely on my cheeks running down onto my neck and onto my tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.