Cock + Candy - Cover

Cock + Candy

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Luke has found himself the girl of his dreams. There are problems though, like she is a teacher and he's a student, she's married with a secret. Just your typical, every day problems in any taboo relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Furry   Teacher/Student  

Getting out to their special place was difficult for Luke, not having a car or anything. He managed to get a friend to come pick him up and take him out there. After pulling out all of his gear: the tent and pack full of unnecessary stuff, he ambled over to a large tree and dumped it. Then he waited.

There wasn’t much traffic out there, but every so often he would see headlights and get a bit excited. Each time he became disappointed. He waits and waits and is about to give up when a new pair of headlights shine down the road. Quickly it approaches and slows to a stop before him. It is her! He sprints toward the car, anxiously pulling the door open for her. “I was beginning to wonder if you were coming,” he says breathlessly.

“And miss another night with you here?” she asks, giving him a teasing smirk. She looks past him to the gear at the base of the tree. “You didn’t like the way we camped last time?”

Luke quickly shakes his head. “Off course I did. I had to bring that along cause I needed a ride.”

As if realizing this fact for the first time, Candace flushes red with embarrassment. “Shit, I forgot you don’t have a car.”

“It’s fine,” he says, blowing it off. “Besides, if I didn’t find a way out here it would just show you that I was determined to be with you.”

“Or pussy will make you do strange stuff and not think things through,” she teases. “I bet you would have walked if you didn’t get a ride.”

The boy grins down at her. “I most likely would have.”

Candace climbs out of the car and Luke immediately embraces her. They kiss and it is like to lovers that haven’t seen one another for a long time even though they just did earlier that afternoon.

“Do you think we’re alright out here?” he asks suddenly.

“It depends on how loud I scream,” she replies.

“What?” There is an edge to Luke’s voice.

“I’m kidding,” Candace giggles. “Neither Brandy nor Randy know where I am. Besides, Randy isn’t going to go through extremes to take me away from here. If I don’t go back then the tribe will forget about me to save itself.”

“That’s kind of shitty,” Luke mutters.

“What is?”

“Them abandoning you like that.”

“Would you rather they send Randy to tie me up and take me back?” she asks, throwing up her eyebrow at him.

“No, of course not,” he replies. “I was just saying.”

They walk in silence as the chorus of night creatures sing around them.

“You seem a little tense,” the boy observes.

“Do I?” she asks.

“Yeah, I kind of felt it after he showed up and after in the alley,” Luke explains. “I was actually surprised you wanted to do it out there.”

“I’m sorry,” she says. “I was ... am, a bit stressed out about his appearance. You know, I always imagined that he would show up and try to force me back, but he doesn’t care.”

“Maybe he’s pretending,” Luke offers.

“No, I would know if he was,” she says bitterly. “This is genuine. He has found someone else. He’s probably even convinced the council to grant him a divorce.”

“Can he do that?”

Candace nods her head. “He can. The tribe isn’t as equal as in your world. We women don’t have as much say in matters, especially in matters of divorce.”

“I wouldn’t say women are always treated as equal,” he points out.

“Well, more so than in my world,” she corrects.

“Well, let’s forget about that,” Luke suggests. “Tonight we’re going to have fun, so let’s not worry about anything.”

Candace sighs as she pushes all the negative thoughts out of her head. Luke reaches out and takes her hand. They walk happily in the darkness to the spot. They walk softly across the short green grass. He pulls open the flap of plants covering their makeshift shelter and she ducks in.

Luke sneaks a quick peek up her short skirt to see her blank thong hiding her tight snatch. “Nice,” he teases. She hasn’t changed yet, most likely because of the clothing. He assumes that whatever story she gave her friend and husband didn’t involve him, so keeping her clothes intact is important.

“Naughty boy,” she teases back. “You shouldn’t look up your teacher’s skirt.” She quickly sits down, leaving hi the perfect view of her covered cunt.

Luke leans down and kisses her mouth gently as his hand find her soft center. His digits become moist at the first touch. “Is someone a little horny tonight?” he asks.

Her shirt lifts over her head as she smiles. Her bra pops off her breasts and follows the shirt to the soft floor. “Maybe,” she sighs as he pushes a finger under the fabric to touch her soft folds beneath it. “But first you’re going to need to get undressed.”

Luke grins, pulling his hand back. As he begins pulling off his clothing, Candace removes her skirt and thong and quickly shifts to her natural form. At this point she is on her hands and knees with her ass facing the boy. Her pussy lingers out beneath her tail, almost winking at him. Luke cannot resist the sight, so he crawls over and firmly grabs her ass. She shutters at the touch, but pushes back into his grasp.

The boy looks to see her pussy dripping with excitement. He parts it with his tongue and tastes her juice. Candace tastes perfect. He pushes his mouth muscle against her clit and circles it quickly. It sends a wave of pleasure through her body as she sighs with contentment. Then the boy twists his tongue around and around on her hardened nub. Candace’s cunt leaks readily now. Luke dips his wet muscle into her hole and uses his fingers to touch her clit. She bucks hard against his assault, moaning softly as she draws closer to release.

“Keep fucking my cunt, I’m going to cum,” she cries. “Yes! Right there ... I’m cumming!” Candace continues to buck against her student until her juice soaked twat settles down. Luke leaves her snatch to lick upward to her puckered back door where he then teases it for a moment before backing away. “Shit, that was just what I needed,” she says with a sigh. Candace rolls onto her back as the boy sits on his knees. “Perv,” she teases as she sits up.

“What?” he asks innocently.

“Hmm,” she mumbles as her lips cover his stiff manhood. She slops up and down his length. Her tongue swirls around the sensitive and engorged head. Her saliva coats his flesh and begins to run down his shaft and onto his balls. She is giving him one wet and sloppy blow job and he likes it!

Slowly, Luke stands, allowing her to follow. Candace never loses contact as he now stands, yet slightly stopped down. He cannot fully stand due to the limited height of their shelter. He places his hands on the side of her head. The teacher stops sucking to give him a look of surrender. She is giving him the go ahead to face fuck her. This is new and exciting and the boy doesn’t want to blow it. So he begins to pump slowly in and out of her tightly locked mouth. He doesn’t push too deep as to avoid gagging her.

He feels the tingle and slows. This feels way too good to blow it too. So releasing his hands, he allows her to take over. Candace happily jerks him with one hand while sucking hard until he grunts. She opens her mouth and the boy watches as he blasts think white ribbons of cum onto her tongue. She catches every little squirt before rolling it around in her mouth. She swallows hard and then smiles up at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.