Cock + Candy - Cover

Cock + Candy

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Luke has found himself the girl of his dreams. There are problems though, like she is a teacher and he's a student, she's married with a secret. Just your typical, every day problems in any taboo relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Furry   Teacher/Student  

After spending the night at the waterfall, the pair returned to his apartment where they barely leave it. This carries on into the weekend. Playing catch up on work isn’t any fun, especially with Candace being a teacher. It seems that she has more work than Luke to catch up on. So while she works on getting grades in the computer, Luke works on playing catch up with his work.

“Are you thirsty?” he asks

“Sure,” she answers, not looking away from the laptop. She is hard at work, hoping to get done quickly.

Luke gets up, goes out into the hall and returns with a soda. He sets the can on the desk next to Candace. She gives him a quick kiss and returns to her work. The boy just stands behind her silently.

“What are you up to?” she asks.

“Nothing,” he replies.

Candace still doesn’t stop working. She keeps plunking away on the keyboard and flipping papers. Luke starts kissing her behind her ear and massaging her neck and upper back. “Stop trying to seduce me,” she says in a teasing tone. “I’ll be all yours after I finish this.” But the boy just continues and quickly unsnaps her bra. “That was fast,” she says, responding to his kissing with a turn of the head and a deep exhale. “Oh, that feels good...” He reaches under her arms and cups her breasts. Candace tries to refocus as she whimpers. “I have to finish this and I’m almost done...”

“Come on,” Luke begs. “You need a break and you know it.”

“You’re bad, you know that?” she teases, turning and looking him over.

“What?” he asks.

““I can’t believe you’re not going to let me finish up,” she says. “You are so bad.”

“It will be fun to take a break,” he says.

“I guess a short one wouldn’t hurt,” she says. She closes the lid to the laptop as Luke takes off his shirt. “Not too short though,” she adds, unbuttoning his pants and yanking them down. “Now, what do we have here?” she purrs, looking his tool over. She pops the boy’s rapidly rising cock into her mouth and starts working up and down on it, spinning her tongue around it as she does. Candace begins unbuttoning her shirt as she continues. She slides it off and the already unhooked bra at the same time. She is just in a skirt as she tosses her clothes over the computer and transforms. She gives his cock another lick before she stands and pushes the chair out of the way. Then she walks toward the desk and hops onto it, letting her legs dangle over the edge.

“I’ve been waiting to taste you all day,” Luke says, lifting her skirt to see that once again she has no panties on.

“Hmm...” Candace smiles seductively. The boy leans down and plashes his mouth muscle into her wet hole. “Oh, that’s good,” she coos as she leans back and takes the excitement in that courses through her body. A few items fall to the floor. She giggles a little. “Let’s skip the foreplay and go straight to the playing,” she suggests.

Luke releases his suction from her snatch and pushes her legs wide open. Candace leans forward to get off the desk. “Lean back,” the boy orders, rubbing his cock.

“You’re a bit feisty,” she says, leaning back and exposing more to him. He gives her a run over her pussy with his cock. “Put it in there,” she moans.

“Hmm, I’m not sure I want that hole,” he says, lining up with her back door instead.

Candace sighs as he pushes the tip against her sphincter. Her puckered hole parts a little, but it doesn’t open and allow him entry. He pulls back as she leans forward again. His member rubs across her cunt lips and parts them. It touches her clit and she moans, pushing hard against his mouth for a kiss. Luke kisses her back, sliding his prick along the length of her snatch. He pushes the head into her opening. It pulls at him as if begging him to enter there instead. The boy leaves it just inside, feeling it getting hotter and wetter. They kiss hard, yet remain still from the waist down. Luke pulls back finally and runs himself over her soaked folds. He leaks precum at the same time all over her as he slides his way back and forth over her creamy twat. He pushes the head back into her opening and watches it stretch around him. Candace kisses him hard again. He pulls back and a trail of her juice and his precum connects them. He slides it back in and pushes a little more. It feels so hot and tight.

“No...” she finally cries. It is soft yet painful—one that says the opposite of what her words are. Luke retracts. Both their fluids keep them connected again. She is soaked. Candace looks a little confused as she leans away. “We just can’t do it here,” she sighs. “We’re still at school, in my classroom...”

Luke looks at her sitting on the desk. She is topless with her skirt pulled up, legs askew and still not transformed. “Yeah...” he says, pushing her back so that she will lie down. Then he steps forward, placing himself at her entrance and pushes.

The boy has most of his cock in her when Candace squeaks, “It feels good,” She cries, starting to rub herself just as he begins to get into a good rhythm.

Luke is beginning to wonder why she hasn’t transformed when suddenly there is a knock at the door. “What was that?” he asks, recoiling away from his teacher.

“The door,” she says, hustling off the desk and grabbing her shirt. Candace buttons it up as the doorknob jiggles and then another knock follows.

“Every time,” Luke grumbles, grabbing his stuff and running for the supply closet. He looks out as she pushes her skirt past her snatch and catches sight of a stream of juice leaking down her leg.

Candace looks over as the boy hides. Her nipples strain against the thin fabric of her shirt as the light strikes it when she opens the door. He has just shut the closet door as he sees the dean, St. John, standing there. “I heard you scream,” he says as she looks at him looking at her chest pushing against her braless shirt. “Why are you sweating?” he asks as he continues down to her wavy, skirt. It is wrinkled and not centered on her waist as it should be.

Candace she looks a little flustered as she tries to answer. “Well...” she stammers. “I, uh, I saw a spider and it scared me. And I think the air is broken in here or something,” she shrugs. “I guess I didn’t realize I was sweating.”

“Are you busy?”

“I was working on grades,” she quickly answers. “I’m still catching up from my, uh, break.”

“Well, if it’s stress or paperwork, I can help you with either,” he offers.

Candace’s face cringes at the innuendo. “I don’t think I need help with either,” she says. “The break was enough, and I’ve got the paperwork under control.”

“Are you sure?” St. John asks, maybe hoping for a different answer.

“I’m sure,” she says, scowling at him.

“Well, you know...” he begins.

“Yes, I do,” she says sternly, shutting the door in the man’s face.

“Whew,” Luke says, exiting the closet. His cock is still hard as he hopes to resume where they left off.

Seeing his erection, Candace frowns. “I’ve got to get my work done, and then we can get the fuck out of here.”

“You don’t want to finish?” he asks in one last attempt that she may consider it.

“You got me all worked up,” she answers him. “But I’ve really got to get this done or I’ll never finish it. With you, one thing leads to another and another and...”

Luke chuckles. “I get it. I’ll wait.”

“You’re going to have to,” she says, sitting down at the laptop.

The boy sits as quietly as can. When she finishes her work, she slams down the lid, stands and takes off her shirt. For a moment he thinks she is ready to finally pick up where they left off, but she is only putting back on her bra. When she is all buttoned back up, Candace looks at him and says, “Let’s get going.”


Arriving at her apartment, they are met with the surprise of a lifetime. Standing in the living room is Candace’s worst nightmare: her husband. Sitting across from him is Brandy.

Both Luke and Candace are shocked, but it is Candace that is quick to recover. “What the hell is he doing here?” she asks her best friend.

“Cindy reached out to me,” Brandy begins to explain. “The tribe is in danger. We’re in danger.”

“In danger of what exactly?” Candace asks.

“The government has found out about us,” Randy says, speaking up for the first time since their arrival.

“Oh, that’s convenient,” Candace remarks.

“No, it’s true,” Brandy says.

“For your sake and that of the tribe, I’ve come to get you,” Randy says, standing up and stretching out his hand.

“Like you haven’t been looking for me already,” Candace accuses.

“I haven’t,” he tells her.

“I call bullshit,” she sputters.

“It’s true,” Brandy jumps in. “He’s telling the truth.”

Candace cuts her friend a glare. “Really? You really believe that shit?”

“Cindy wouldn’t have a reason to lie to us,” Brandy pleads.

“Even if it’s true, I’m not leaving,” Candace says defiantly.

“Yes, you are,” Randy says. “Forget about your boyfriend. You’re coming home and we’re leaving for safety.”

Her face scrunches up. “I’ve got a life outside or you and the tribe. And as far as Luke is concerned, he is none of your concern.”

Randy’s eyes flash and his skin ripples. Luke recognizes the signs of a transformation. The man is already bigger in muscle size than him, and he can only imagine what he looks like in his natural otter form. It doesn’t slip past Candace either. She turns to her friend and asks, “Can you entertain Luke while Randy and I talk this over in the kitchen?” Brandy gives her a nod. “Come on, Randy,” Candace orders. “Kitchen. Talk.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.