Cock + Candy - Cover

Cock + Candy

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Luke has found himself the girl of his dreams. There are problems though, like she is a teacher and he's a student, she's married with a secret. Just your typical, every day problems in any taboo relationship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Furry   Teacher/Student  

Sunlight streams into the window and over the bed. The music still plays loudly as Candace opens her eyes and clutches her head. “What the fuck happened?” she asks.

Luke groans and rolls over. “We aren’t doing that again.”

“No, never again,” she agrees.

“You’re the one that started it,” he accuses.

“Don’t remind me.”

“You thirsty?” he asks. Candace only nods. He gets up and gets a couple glass of water and they sit and drink them before lying back down and sleeping some more.

Eventually they stir again. “You want to spend all day in bed or shall we do something today?” he asks.

“Fuck,” Candace grumbles. “Let’s do something. Food should help.”

“I saw that there was some snorkeling we could do,” he tells her. “And I can get to see you in your natural environment.”

“That sounds good,” she admits. “But I’m a river otter.”

“Close enough.”

“Yeah, close enough,” she agrees.

Luke climbs from the bed and find his shorts. His head isn’t pounding anymore, which is a start. “Let me call for someone to clean this up.”

Candace goes and puts on her bathing suit, one that allows for her to chance without worry.

“Wow,” the boy cries.

“You like it?” she asks innocently. She twirls. “I bought it when we went shopping.”

“I don’t know how you manage to buy things without me knowing,” he observes.

“You’re usually too busy looking at me to notice,” she reveals.

“Well, I like what I see,” he defends.

“I know.”

They open the door and there stands the attendant from the other day. Luke points out the mess as she walks by him. They have lunch and then go ashore at a different island and find the dive shop. They rent the equipment they need, even though Candace won’t need to use it. The sea life is amazing, though nothing is more so than seeing her in her natural form and environment. Eventually they go back to the ship and change for dinner. They head back out and have dinner at a quiet little spot near the beach. They take another sunset walk and talk.

“How about we celebrate us?” she asks.

“Let not get too drunk like last night though,” he suggests.

“Yeah, that was rough and something I don’t want to repeat,” she laughs.

They change again and go out to the club again. They are at the club they had chosen until real late or real early in the morning, depending on the view, before they stumble out and onto the deck. They are both drunk, but not nearly as bad as the night before. They are drunk enough to make them silly though. Both are giggling and laughing as they walk down the deck.

“I thought we weren’t going to get drunk,” Luke says.

Candace just giggles. “Who says I’m drunk? I’m not drunk.”

They walk along the railing before she stops and looks over. Luke turns when he notices that she isn’t by his side anymore. A soft breeze blows up and lifts her wavy skirt up above her hips. It sparks his interest. “Are you wearing panties?” he asks, slipping up behind her, his cock pressing against his jeans.

“I don’t know,” she coos. “Why don’t you find out?”

“You are the bad one tonight,” he says as he kisses her on the neck. His hand slides down to her ass to give it a soft squeeze. He doesn’t feel the telltale lines of panties, only the smoothness of skin covered by the tin cotton of her skirt. His hand circles under the hem and starts up over her ass.

Candace softly bats his hand away. “You can’t use your hands to find out,” she teases and then suddenly right before his eyes, she transforms.

The boy glances around quickly, baffled at her boldness. He doesn’t notice anyone else around. It is dimly lit on the deck and his inhibitions are right there with hers. He unzips his pants as she leans back and give him a kiss. He smells the alcohol on her breath as he pulls his cock from his tight jeans. “How much have you had tonight?” he asks. He slides his erection between her legs and along her slit.

“Enough to know that you haven’t answered my question yet,” she replies.

“I don’t think you are,” he replies as his prick aches to enter her.

“I don’t think I am either,” she coos with a slur from the alcohol.

Luke starts to slide it back and forth as she begins to drip with excitement. She adjusts herself to allow him to enter her. “Are you trying to get me to fuck you right here?” he asks. His steely rod parts her wet and desirable, swollen cunt lips, allowing the tip to enter.

“I don’t know,” she purrs. The boy holds still as his cockhead swells with excitement. Her cunt pulls at his shaft to dig deeper. “Why don’t you put your dick in further and find out?”

“You are bad,” he teases. Then he inches a little more into her.

“Oh,” she coos. “I don’t care though.”

“Me neither,” he replies. He presses into her again and has about half of it sunk in. She is soaked. Her pussy is burning with wanton lust as he inches in until his hips touch the base of her tail. She grabs the top of the railing with her hands and steps up onto the lower bar with her feet. It opens her up more and allows him to sink in another inch or so.

“Oh, Goddess,” she cries with pleasure.

Luke pulls out and uses his cock to tease her clit. His head slips easily over her excited button, causing her legs to tremble and her breathing to catch ragged in her throat. She moans loudly as he slips back into her wetness, His hips drives his tool in until he bumps the base of her tail again. He grinds in before retracing. Then he begins a steady motion in and out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.