A Day in the Life - Cover

A Day in the Life

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Romantic Sex Story: A romantic story about a typical day of two women in love with each other who happen to also own a toilet slave.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Public Sex   Slow   .

Donna opened her eyes and yawned. She was still entangled with Lisa who was still asleep, their arms and legs wrapped around each others’ nude bodies. Donna squirmed a bit but, not wanting to wake her lover, closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.

Donna woke some time later to to meet Lisa’s gaze.

“Good morning, girlfriend,” whispered Lisa.

“Good morning, baby,” whispered Donna as she kissed her lover.

The two women kissed passionately for the next half hour under the warm blankets.

“So, what do you want to do today, babe?” asked Donna.

“Oh, I don’t know,” said Lisa. “How about we go for a bike ride if it’s a nice day?”

“Okay,” said Donna. “Hey! Let’s make up a picnic basket and have a picnic by that lake in the park?”

“I love that idea!” said Lisa.

The two of them untangled themselves from each other and got out of bed.

“Shower?” asked Lisa.

“I could use one,” said Donna with a sly grin.

The two girls stretched and walked into their master bath together where Donna began brushing her teeth at the sink.

The toilet slave was asleep, so Lisa pressed the doorbell button mounted on the wall above its head.

“Yeeeeooooowwwww!” it screamed and jerked, as the button activated the taser strapped to its cock.

“Wake up, bitch,” said Lisa. “I gotta pee.”

The toilet slave’s head stuck out through a hole in the wall such that its face was at the same height as a toilet seat. Its head rested in a V-shaped cradle which prevented it from rolling its head from side to side when someone was sitting on its face with the full weight of her body. It had a spider gag ring in its mouth holding its mouth open at all times. Metal spokes on the ring prevented it from flipping the ring out of its mouth. A strap ran around the back of its head holding the ring in place. Four other straps attached tightly to the ring and to the wooden base under the cradle at four points held its head totally stationary and immobile, preventing it from rocking its head from side to side or nodding up and down to catch a breath.

Lisa sat, positioning her vulva over its open mouth and relieved herself, forcing it to hold its breath until she had emptied her bladder into it. Unlike a more conventional smother box or smother chair with padding that supported most of her weight, she sat directly on its face with its face supporting the full weight of her body. It gulped her waste down quickly, struggling to swallow fast enough. Despite the extreme difficulty of swallowing while lying flat on its back with its mouth held open, it managed to swallow her waste as fast as she pissed it out.

The rest of its body, behind the wall that was once a walk-in closet for one of the other bedrooms, lay strapped down to a wooden platform. Its wrists and ankles were shackled and firmly attached to small semi-circular wood cradles in which they rested. Additional leather straps were buckled very tightly over each of its thighs, upper arms, and around its waist and chest. Thus secured, it could not struggle or rattle against its bonds or even make the slightest sound.

A large drain under its butt connected to the drain pipe that once served the toilet that was once in their master bathroom. A 45° piece of PVC pipe over its dick connected to a vertical pipe that drained into that same drain. The first week they had it, the girls had purchased a permanent hair removal laser device to remove the hair from its face and scalp.

The girls would go into the room to inspect its bonds once a month or so. It needed occasional maintenance like clipping its finger and toe nails. They also had to repeat the application of the “permanent” hair removal device once every few months. It was otherwise self-contained and largely maintenance-free, so they rarely had to bother with such chores. The only daily maintenance it required was a daily multivitamin. Donna usually did this each morning before she peed. It, otherwise, got all the fluids and nutrients it needed only from the two women’s excrement.

Donna finished brushing her teeth. So when Lisa stood, Donna sat on the toilet slave to pee while Lisa brushed her teeth.

Lisa turned on the water to the shower as Donna stood, and they got in the shower together. The large shower stall had two shower heads on either side, with separate knobs to control flow and temperature. There was no unpleasantness of standing shivering while the other partner stood under the shower as is, otherwise, common when couples shower together.

As they usually do, the two girls took turns washing the other, with the occasional passionate kiss thrown in for good measure. They each took care that the other was thoroughly clean in every possible spot as one or the other never knew where, on her partner’s body, she might find her lips attached to throughout the day.

Refreshed and awake, the two girls put on bras and thongs and bathrobes in their bedroom, and headed downstairs.

“What do you want for breakfast, babe?” asked Lisa.

“Surprise me, honey,” said Donna.

At that, Lisa put fried some eggs and nuked some microwave bacon, while Donna put a pot of water on the stove for coffee. The scent of bacon wafting through the house smelled wonderful!

After breakfast, the two girls made sandwiches and placed them in an old wicker picnic basket that had been in Donna’s family for several generations. A bottle of Sprite, some cups, paper plates, plastic ware, and paper napkins completed their basket.

Setting the basket on their dining table, the two girls ran upstairs to get dressed. After kissing each other once again, they went into the bathroom to put on their makeup. Donna sat on the stool in front of the mirror while Lisa sat on the toilet slave with a small mirror on a shelf next to her. The two girls spent about 15 minutes putting on their faces as Lisa let it take a breath once every three or four minutes causing it to gasp explosively with each breath.

“How do I look, lover?” asked Lisa.

“Looking good, girl!” said Donna. “And me?”

“Sexy as always, babe!” said Lisa.

The two then went into their bedroom and Lisa reached into Donna’s side of the closet.

“Shall we?” said Lisa.

“Yes, let’s,” said Donna.

As they usually do, the two girls spent the next hour picking out each others’ outfits for the day. Lisa picked out Donna’s outfit, and Donna picked out Lisa’s outfit.

“Okay, let’s go!” said Lisa.

“Just a sec, babe,” said Donna and walked into the bathroom to pee.

“I should go, too, before we leave,” said Lisa after Donna stood.

They then went downstairs leaving the toilet slave coughing and sputtering after chugging the piss from both girls one after the other.

Donna got the basket, then the two girls went into the garage to get their bicycles down off the rack. A few moments later, they were pedaling down the street.

“Ooh,” said Lisa. “I think it’s gonna be a hot one later.”

“Yeah,” said Donna. “Glad we picked out light outfits for each other.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.