A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“George told me, Mother.” Barbara sat in the living room with her son, dressed in her short shorts, the ones that molded and outlined her cunt, and there was curling hair along each side of the crotch. She wore a thin cotton blouse, and her nipples could be seen through the garment.

“I hope you’re not mad at George, honey.”

“Hell, no!” Lewis replied. “It wasn’t his fault. You know all the guys would fuck Candy if they could. I’m beginning to think maybe they are fucking her.”

“Seldom is a girl completely faithful, Lewis,” Barbara said. “Some are, but there are many that just can’t stay with one boy. They seem to have this driving desire to try every hard cock they can find. Of course, boys are always trying to dip that thing into girls, too. I suppose it all works out evenly in the end.”

“Speaking of the end,” he grinned at his mother, his eyes gazing between her thighs, seeing the tight band of her short shorts, the cunt hair curling out.

“No, you don’t,” she laughed. “I’m not ready for another fuck up the ass. Maybe later on ... tonight, perhaps. But that was my first time. You got a cherry, baby. My asshole is no longer virgin.” He laughed. “First time I ever had a virgin.”

“Oh, how many girls have you been getting?” A flush came to his face. “Not very many. Girls don’t fuck as much as they talk, Mother. Everybody is talking about fucking, but not many are actually doing it.”

“I suspected that,” she replied. “Are you still going to see Candy?”

“I’ve thought about it. I’m more pissed off because she lied to me than anything else. And after what you told me, I think she is a selfish little cunt. Wants her cake and eat it, too.”

“How would you like to teach her a lesson, Lewis?” He lifted his eyes from her crotch. “How?”

“Bring her here, but invite George first,” Barbara said. “Gang-bang her little ass. Make her suck your cock off and even George’s cock, if you want. Teach her about lying, that she can’t get away with it.”

“But what about you, Mother? Do you plan on being with us? I mean George...

Barbara gave her son a lewd grin. “Would you mind terribly, Lewis? I’ve always found that boy attractive. I wonder how it would be to have his cock fucking me.” Barbara could see the idea appealed to her son. His cock had been almost hard as he gazed at her crotch, but now it lifted into full, beautiful hardness inside his pants.

“You know, Mother,” Lewis said, “I have an idea George would go for it.”

“Go for Candy or ... me?”

“Both,” he answered. “I’ve caught him looking at you a few times. George is a horny asshole. He’ll fuck anything including his fist, which is most of the time.”

“Then let’s give it a try, darling.”

“I’m willing,” he said, “but first...

He stood up and dropped his pants. His cock jerked free, swollen and beautiful. She gazed at it with hot eyes, licking her lips with eager anticipation.

When he came to her, Barbara took his cock and stroked it for.a while. Lewis rubbed his hand up and down the crotch of her short shorts, and Barbara twisted into his hand.

She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his dripping cock. When Lewis pulled her to her feet, she went willingly, pressing against him. Her son pulled the zipper of her shorts down, and she peeled them from her curvy hips and down her long thighs, They dropped to the floor. Barbara was on her back, lifting her knees and spreading them wide. Lewis, on his knees, stared hotly between his mother’s slim thighs, gazing at her pulsating cunt. Her pussy was rimmed so sweetly with those curls of silky hair, the lips pink and moist, inviting him.

“Climb on and-let’s do it!” she urged with a hot voice.

Lewis swung his feet across his mother’s face, and she stared eagerly between his thighs, seeing his heavy balls and hard cock, the cheeks of his ass. When Lewis lowered himself down, Barbara lifted her head and met his ass with her long tongue. She scraped her tongue along his ass hole, then at his balls as he pushed his mouth to her cunt.

“Fuck my mouth, darling!” she gasped as his tongue darted into her pussy. “Fuck my mouth, Lewis!” He stretched his legs out, and she sucked his cock as it came down. She twisted her pussy against her son’s face as he began to tongue fuck her swiftly. At the same time his tongue sank into her bubbling cunt, Lewis started moving his cock up and down. Barbara clutched his naked ass, urging him to fuck into her mouth as hard and fast as he wanted.

His balls bounced up and down on her nose as she held his cock tightly with her wet, hot lips, her tongue licking frantically.

She dug her fingers into the cheeks of his ass, pulling and stretching them, grunting as he thrust up and down, her lips clinging to the thick hardness of his cock. She arched her ass upwards, puffing her knees along his shoulders until she was almost doubled up.

She moaned in pleasure as his tongue licked like a flickering flame at her distended clitoris, then plunged into her cunt, then into her tight asshole, and again deep into her cunt. She humped her ass up and down as lie fucked at her mouth, his plunging movements becoming more frantic. The smooth swelling of his cock head probed her throat. Being fucked in her mouth was as good to her as it felt in her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.