A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The bedside light was on, and Barbara was on her back, naked.

Lewis lay between his mother’s thighs, looking at then feeling her cunt, running his hands through the thick hairs and over the moist lips. He prodded her cut to make his mother’s hi writhe in pleasure.

Barbara, with her head propped on. two pillows, looked down at her son as he fondled her cunt. Her long legs were spread as wide as she could stretch them, exposing her cunt completely to her son. She shivered as he drew a finger up and down her cunt lips, then along the deep, tantalizing crack of her ass.

They had been lying this way for a long time, and Lewis was getting his first close look at his mother’s cunt. He seemed happy with all the thick curls, with the pink wetness of her lips and glistening clitoris.

He pulled her pussy apart, leaning close and kissing between the lips. She trembled when he turned his face sideways to kiss the sensitive inner softness of her thighs, his tongue tip dragging over the creamy flesh.

She knew his cock was hard. He squirmed his naked ass, the muscular cheeks flexing.

She cupped her tits as she looked between them at his fate. Lifting her crotch up, she twisted lewdly.

“Mmm, darling, give mother’s cunt a kiss, she mewled. “Kiss mother’s cunt, baby.” Lewis glanced at her face, then at her pussy again. He pursed his lips and pressed them against her hair-lined cunt, kissing it the way he kissed her mouth. Then he opened his mouth wide, pressing his lips around her pussy and sucking. He pushed her cunt lips together and drew them into his mouth, sliding his tongue up and down the cunt slit.

Barbara dug her fingers into her tits and gurgled hotly with pleasure. She was thrilled by the way he sucked at the hairy lips of her cunt, but even more by his tongue moving up and down the slit of her pussy. She lifted her hips higher and pressed her cunt against his mouth. She felt his tongue swipe over her inflamed clitoris, then he had his lips between the wet, hairy ones of her cunt.

Lewis pressed the lips of his mother’s cunt about his mouth as he licked her sensitive cunt. He lapped up and down, holding her pussy lips apart, tasting the juices seeping forth.

Barbara closed her legs, lifting them to drape her feet over his back. She squeezed her son’s face with the creamy heat of her inner thighs, arching and twisting her pussy against his face.

Lewis ran his tongue deeply into his mother’s cunt, licking the satiny walls, then over her swollen clitoris, finally sucking it between his lips and teeth. He chewed gently, bringing gasps of ecstasy from his mother. He shoved his hands underneath her lifted ass, gripping the tight swell of her asscheeks as he licked and thrust his tongue up her cunt.

“Ooooh, Lewis, Lewis!” Barbara gasped... “That’s good, darling! Oh, your tongue goes so deep in my cunt! I love it, honey! Oh, God how hove to have my cunt sucked ... licked, fucked!” His tongue drove in and out of her hot, wet pussy again, rapidly, his chin pressing upon her asshole. Barbara squirmed and yelped, grinding into her son’s face. His eyes shined up into hers, although the ecstasy rumbling through Barbara made her vision hazy.

“Ohhh, baby! You’re going to make mother come, Lewis! Oh, God! Your tongue feels almost like your cock ... fucking me! Mmmmm, fuck mother’s cunt with your cock tongue! Go deep, Lewis! Ooooh, fuck me deep!” Barbara’s hips jerked upward, smashing into her son’s face. She twisted and began to grind mindlessly, a frenzy of a motion as her orgasm ripped through her body, exploding in her cunt and against his face.

The hair lined lips of her pussy closed on his plunging tongue, squeezing and contracting. The muscles of her flat stomach rippled beneath her smooth flesh, and she lifted her head from the pillows as the orgasm clutched her. A loud scream of ecstasy burst from her mouth, and her hips became a whirlwind of gyrating wildness.

Lewis clutched his mother’s tight ass cheeks as she came, his tongue lapping about her clitoris. He sucked and licked until she became still, her ass slumping to the mattress. Her tits heaved up and down as she relaxed; gasping harshly.

He scooted up beside her, pressing his cock against her still trembling hip.

Barbara closed her fingers on his prick, feeling so sleepy she could hardly keep her eyes open.

“I can’t stay awake, baby,” she murmured. “I know you’ve got one hell of a hard-on, but I can’t stay awake.”

“That’s okay, Mother,” he whispered, caressing her tit. “You go to sleep. I can wait until you wake up.”

“You’re sweet, Lewis,” she mumbled, turning her back to him and drawing her knees up. She squirmed her ass against his groin, feeling his cock throbbing there. “A mother couldn’t have a better son.” She felt comfortable with his arm over her, his hand holding one of her shapely tits. She wiggled her flaked ass against his cock as she drifted into sleep, As she slept, her son. lay close against her back, his cock throbbing between the cheeks of her warm ass. He fondled her tit gently; wondering about what she had told hint of Candy. His mother had never lied to him before, but he had never fucked her before either.

He recalled the day he came home to find his mother sucking Candy’s cunt. It had surprised him very much, but he had not been really shocked. He knew Candy was a hot girl. But he felt that she was faithful to him. He didn’t think Candy would be fucking anyone else. He didn’t count his mother eating Candy’s cunt as being unfaithful. That was his mother, and that was different...

He regretted his aggressive attitude with her now, but on the other hand he was glad things had happened the way they did.

He was fucking his mother, and she had a fantastic cunt. And he enjoyed the way she sucked on his cock. His. mother enjoyed sucking cock, and Candy didn’t, not really. All Candy would do was use her tongue and jack him off. He had not liked it when she jerked her mouth from his prick when he started to come, and she had never so much as kissed his cock since then.

He would talk to George, and on that thought she began to drift into sleep.

Barbara woke up with the pressure of her son’s cock against her ass. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep, and she felt too lazy to turn and see the clock.

She squirmed her ass back against her son’s prick, feeling it throb between the cheeks of her ass. She was resting her cheek on one hand, then she moved her other hand between her drawn-up thighs to position her son’s cock against her cunt. She loved the feel of his cock there, the heat against her pussy lips. It was still dark outside, but the night lamp was still on.

The heat of her son’s cock against her cunt made her think about how it would feel inside.

her pussy, and she began to move gently, trying to take his cock inside. She felt her son stir, and she pressed back against him.

His movement drew his cock from her cunt and toward her asshole. Feeling her son’s cock between the cheeks of her ass, Barbara trembled. What she was thinking about doing was wild. A few weeks before the thought would never have entered her mind, but somehow at this moment, she wanted to try this.

Wiggling and squirming her ass against him, Barbara gulped. The. sensations of his cock pressing against her asshole was so much different than when it pressed against her cunt...

Reaching between her thighs again, she positioned her son’s cock so that the swollen head prodded her asshole. For a moment she held it. this way, letting her asshole become accustom- ed to the gentle pressure.

She had thought her son was still asleep, but when his hand came sneaking over her body and closed over a firm tit, she knew he wasn’t.

“Are you awake, Lewis?” she asked softly. “Yes, Mother.”

“Do you know where your cock is?”

“How could I miss it?” He laughed.

“Do you know where your cock is going?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.