A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

“You kinda liked watching us, didn’t you?” Candy asked as she sat across from Barbara.

It was the next day, and Barbara was still glowing from spending the night with her son. She had wanted him to stay with her that morning, but he had football practice and she reluctantly watched him leave.

“Yes, I did,” she admitted.

“I sorta thought you would.” Candy sat with her knees apart, and Barbara could peer underneath her skirt. “We’re two of a kind, Barbara.”

“I agree with you,” Barbara replied. “But I would not have thought so a few days ago.”

“I can tell about a woman,” Candy said. “There’s something about a hot woman. You can see it in the eyes most of the time.”

“Like yours,” Barbara laughed softly. “You have the hottest eyes I’ve ever seen, even on a grown woman.”

“I know,” Candy laughed. “All the guys see it, but I just want Lewis ... for now.” Barbara examined the girl closely. She was sure that, if the opportunity presented itself, Candy would fuck the whole football team, and ~she would do it enthusiastically.

“You know what the guys say about you?” Candy asked.

“Nothing good, I’m sure.”

“Oh, it is!” Candy enthused. “The guys all think you’re beautiful: I’ve listened to them, talk when they don’t know I’m there. Everyone thinks you have a hot ass, and they’d all like to fuck you.” Barbara laughed, somewhat nervously. It was good for her ego to know that a gang of young boys would love to fuck her. It reminded her somewhat of her young days. It was good to know that she still had the beauty, the body, to turn a teenager on.

She drew a mental picture, a picture of her sprawled out on the long bench in a locker room, the boys all taking turns fucking her, giving her a real gang-bang. A shiver went up her spine at the thought of taking one hard cock after another into her cunt. It would be very nice, simply delicious, to fuck~them one after the other, make those young cocks squirt until she was literally rolling in come juice. But it would never happen, she knew.

Candy drew one knee up, hooking her heel on the seat of the chair. Barbara gazed at the exposure, seeing that tight crotch bulging with what she knew was the sweetest cunt in town. Her mouth watered up and she licked at her lips.

“Wanna suck my cunt?” Candy asked, her voice a mixture of lewdness and a hint of shyness. “Do you wanna suck my cunt again, Barbara?” Barbara lifted her eyes to Candy’s. “Don’t you ever do anything in return, honey?” Candy shook her head. “Why should I? Guys love to fuck me and I know girls would enjoy licking my cunt. I don’t have to do anything to them they’ll do it to me.”

“But haven’t you wanted to run your tongue up a nice wet pussy, Candy? Lewis told me you’ve sucked his cock; so I know you’ll, do things with a boy. Why not with me?” Candy shook her head again.

“You can’t expect to have another girl lick you and not be licked, too. That’s selfish, honey.”

“Would you like a girl to lick your pussy, Barbara?” Barbara nodded. “I’d like it very much if you did.”

“I don’t suck pussy ... just cocks,” Candy said.

“Then there’s no reason for me to, is there?” Barbara replied.

“You still want to eat me, though.” Barbara was amazed at Candy’s perception. It was fantastic that she could see the yearning desire in her eyes, on her face. All she had to do was flash a bit of panties, or those slender thighs, and Barbara did indeed want to thrust her tongue into Candy’s sugary cunt. Even now Barbara’s cunt was pulsating with heat, wanting to kiss and lick on the girl’s sweet pussy, despite Candy not returning the favor “Yes, you’re right,” she said. “I do want to eat you, Candy.” Candy immediately jumped to her feet. “Let’s go to your bedroom. We can be comfortable there.”

“Suppose Lewis catches us again?” Barbara asked.

“Does it matter? He caught us once, didn’t he?” The desire to feel that hot cunt closing about her tongue again was too strong for Barbara to resist. She got to her feet and took Candy’s hand, and they went to her room. Wrapping her arms around Candy, she pulled her tight and kissed those moist, pouty lips. Candy mewled with pleasure and pressed her lower body against Barbara’s. Barbara felt the moist tongue sliding between her lips and, with a moan, she clutched the small cheeks of Candy’s ass.

“I’m gonna be naked this time,” Candy said in a low voice as she pulled away. “Why don’t you take your clothes off, too? I like, to look at a woman.

They stripped. Candy was not as tall as Barbara, but her body was perfect. There was not a blemish anywhere on that satiny, creamy flesh. Her small tits w6uld fit into the palms of Barbara’s hands. Her waist was very small, her hips rounded. Her thighs were flawless. The tangle of her coppery cunt hair was glossy with auburn highlights. Pink nipples rose saucily from her spongy tits.

Candy crawled onto the bed and spread her legs, waiting for Barbara.

“Do it to me on your hands and knees,” Candy said. “That way, if I wanna touch you I can.” Barbara lay down beside the girl, her head toward Candy’s feet. Candy turned slightly, and Barbara gazed at the succulent cunt that was already moist and pulsating. She drew her finger up and down the cunt slit, feeling the wet heat, tickling the tiny clitoris. She lifted her knee, her hairy cunt showing.

Barbara hoped that by exposing ha cunt Candy would kiss it, but all the girl did was caress up and down her thigh, but never her pussy.

Barbara ran her tongue along the smooth thigh of the girl, tasting the sweetness. As she licked and kissed the creamy flesh, her hands moved, feeling all over the tight roundness of Candy’s ass, up and down her thighs, down to stroke those perky tits rand rigid pink nipples.

Barbara gave Candy’s moist cunt a quick kiss. Then she dragged her tongue up through the silky cunt hair, darted it about the girl’s dimpled belly button. Licking her way up to a firm tit, she stroked Candy’s cunt lightly.

Candy began to squeal softly as Barbara closed her wet lips on a hard nipple. Sucking on Candy’s tit, Barbara felt the girl fondling one of hers, twisting and pinching her rubbery nipple. She was hoping Candy, would become excited., enough to at least touch her pussy, perhaps finger fuck her, as she sucked her cunt.

Barbara sucked both tits. She found Candy’s tits as sweet as her young cunt, and as the urgency grew inside her, Barbara began to kiss and lick her way back to Candy’s fuzzy cunt.

Again she plunged her face into Candy’s crotch. She wrapped hey arms around Candy’s hips and cupped her ass, drawing the girl’s seeping cunt tight into her open mouth. Her tongue darted, squirming between those hot, wet pussy lips and going deep.

Candy squealed and began to grind her cunt into Barbara’s mouth, clutching at her head with one hand, the fingers of her other hand digging into Barbara’s thigh. Barbara plunged her tongue in and out of the girl’s tasty pussy, then she drew the girl’s, throbbing clitoris between her teeth and sucked hard. Candy giggled as she pounded her cunt against Barbara’s face.

“Eat me,” Candy urged. “Eat my hot cunt, Barbara! You love my pussy, don’t you! You just love to suck my cunt! You love to tongue fuck my pussy, Barbara. Ohhh, eat me.

eat me like Lewis eats me!”

Barbara was steaming. with desire for this young girl, and she was sucking and fucking with her tongue, groaning in ecstasy.

Barbara rolled onto her back, and Candy was pounding her pussy furiously on her face, rubbing her cunt against her face. She was almost sitting on Barbara’s face, and Barbara felt Candy’s hands squeezing her tits. She found her tongue racing about the girl’s wet cunt slit, then she licked the girl’s puckering asshole a number of times.

At this moment Barbara would have sucked Candy’s asshole,, fucked it with her tongue, as long as she could gobble on the girl’s sugary cunt. She clutched at Candy’s wiggling hips, trying to draw that cunt. tighter against her face. Her tongue, far out of her mouth, seemed to be licking everywhere in Candy’s bouncing, twisting crotch. Sometimes it was near the girl’s rigid cut, sometimes in her cunt and sometimes licking the pussy lips, and as often as not, Barbara found herself licking Candy’s asshole, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.