A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Candy had wanted to stay with Barbara until Lewis came home that day.

Barbara had been willing, but she had felt that, being alone with Candy for any length of time, she would be unable to keep her hands off the girl.

And she had been right.

Candy had hardly been with her fifteen minutes when Barbara found the girl’s arms around her, hugging tightly, and she was re- turning the hug. From there it progressed, and Barbara had been unable to resist shoving her mouth into Candy’s succulent cunt. The fact that Candy had wanted it did not excuse what she had done. After all, Candy was her son’s girlfriend. If she had not been, Barbara would not have felt that badly about it.

And, she did not resent her son coming into her roam and deliberately making her jack his cock off, feeling him come aver her tits until her gown had been drenched with the thick juice.

She had deserved it.

Barbara undressed in her bedroom, taking her time and dwelling on what had happened only a few minutes ago.

Barbara was facing the far wall, and she did not see or hear Lewis as he came into her room.

He stood gazing at his mother’s back, his eyes moving up and down her long thighs, the roundness of her creamy ass. Although he had pulled up his cut-offs, his cock began to bulge.

After a moment, Barbara sensed he was there. She looked over her shoulder at him.

They stood looking at one another for a moment, then Barbara tuned and faced her son.

She stood with her hands at her sides, letting him look at her naked body. She did not blush, did not feel embarrassed. Her tits rose out and up, peaked with light-brown nipples that were beginning to tingle under his gaze.

Lewis lowered his eyes to her flat stomach,. then to the thick curls of her cunt.

Barbara saw the bulge of his cock against his cut-offs, and her eyes turned hot with desire. Again she licked her lips.

Lewis lifted the frayed edges of his cut-offs, and the head of his cock peeked out at his mother.

“I suppose I can’t stop it,” she said, her voice low and husky, het eyes fixed upon the head of his prick.

“Stop what, Mother?”

“You are going to fuck me, aren’t you, Lewis?” He nodded.

“I don’t blame you, darling,” Barbara replied. “After what I did with Candy, I suppose I deserve whatever you want to do to me.”

“Like last night?” Lewis asked, lifting the edge of his cut-offs until his cock jutted out completely, one of his balls exposed, too. “Making you jack me off, Mother?”

“You didn’t have to make me jack you off,” she said, running her tongue over her lips. “I would have jacked you off anyway.”

“I thought so,” he said.

“And now you’re going to fuck me, right?”

“That’s right.”

“Why?”

“I want to, Mother,” Lewis said. “I wanted to fuck you last night, but was afraid. But I’m not now. You let me see your cunt while I fucked Candy, and you’re letting me see you naked now. I guess that means we can fuck.” Barbara lifted her eyes from his cock and stared at her son. She moistened her lips again, then said in a whisper: “If you’re determined to fuck me, then I suggest we do it naked. No clothes, Lewis.” Lewis fumbled with his cut-offs, and they fell to his feet. Naked, with his cock thrusting forward, he came toward her.

Barbara lifted her arms to her son and pursed her lips. She closed her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. As their lips met, she felt his cock poking against her lower stomach. There was a hot wetness on her flesh, and she squirmed her hairy cunt against him.

Feeling her son’s hands slip to her ass, she wiggled into his palms, moaning against his mouth. His cock slipped between her thighs, and feeling it throb, she squeezed her legs about it. She could feel his hot hardness against the lips of her cunt, and she began to slide her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt lips against the shaft of his cock. She felt his hands tighten on the cheeks of her naked ass, and his tongue slipped into her mouth.

“Ooooh, darling,” Barbara cooed. She sucked at his tongue, excited that her tits were smashing against his smooth chest, her nipples rigid. “Oh, baby! Lewis, honey ... let’s oh, please!” She pulled at him as she stepped back. Her knees hit the bed, and she sprawled onto her back.

Barbara gazed with burning eyes up at her son, spreading her legs wide and holding her arms out to him. The lips of her cunt throbbed for his cock, her tits swelling up tightly.

“Fuck me,” she groaned. “Oh, Lewis ... fuck me! Please, darling, fuck me! Mother is so ... mother wants ... oh, baby, give me your hard cock!” Lewis fell across his mother, his cock thrusting into her cunt without guidance. Barbara, feeling the stretching of her cunt lips around his hard cock, gurgled hotly and pulled him against her tits again. She ran her hands down his back and clawed at his bunching asscheeks, drawing her knees up and back.

She felt his balls slapping against her ass when he started thrusting into her pussy. She dug her fingers into his ass, churning her own up and down in a frantic motion, fucking her son with jerky, ecstatic thrusts of her cunt.

She was amazed at the depth of his penetration, thinking it was deeper than a cock had ever gone into her cunt. It seemed as if her hairy, hot pussy lips were stretched like a rubber band around his cock, and her cunt was being rubbed and smashed and scraped and tickled all at the same time.

Lewis reached for his mother’s uplifted ass and clung to the naked cheeks as she thrashed wildly beneath him. She gurgled with hot ecstasy when she felt one of his fingers brush the tightness of her asshole. She flung her cunt up and ground in a frenzy at his ramming cock.

Within short moments, Barbara was coming.

She was squealing loudly as her cunt flexed and contracted around her son’s hard, throbbing, sweet cock. The spasms caused her cunt to suck and nibble at his prick. She shoved one hand lower on his humping ass and captured his bouncing balls. She tugged at them, twisting them in her excited frenzy, making Lewis groan with delight.

“Ooooh, you’re making me come, Lewis!”

Barbara groaned in a thick voice. “Oh, God, baby! You’re, making mother come! Oh, am I ever coming! Puck me! Oh, Lewis, fuck mother’s hot, wet cunt!” Barbara’s pussy was burning, flames licking at it and searing her flesh. The heat increased until it was consuming her. She slammed her cunt up and down harshly, loving the way his hips churned into her crotch. The puffy, sensitive lips of her cunt were being smashed and bruised, as well as her tender, inflamed clitoris.

But Barbara loved it all. She wanted her son to hurt her, to smash her cunt and make it melt. Through the power of her orgasms, Barbara still felt the hard throbs of her son’s cock.

She didn’t know how many times she came, but even when the convulsions stopped, her son continued fucking strongly into her fiery cunt. She grunted and clung to him, her knees drawn to her shoulders, her cunt lifted high. Lewis was almost standing up as he fucked into her gripping cunt, grunting loudly.

“Ooooh, I’m going to come ... again!” Barbara wailed in surprise. “Oh, yes, darling! Puck me ... fuck my cunt! I’m coming again and again and again! Fuck mother’s hot pussy, mother’s twat, mother’s cunt, mother’s snatch! Ooooh, feed my cunt that hard, sweet cock!” Her naked body shook with the violence of her orgasms. She was coming more than she ever had in her life, and it was all due to that enormous, beautiful, hard cock of her son’s.

She became weak from the shattering orgasms, and she could no longer hold her ass up. She straightened her thighs alongside his hips, closing them against his.

Barbara, unable to keep up her grinding, lurching motions, lay still, shaking. And her son continued to thrust his cock into her clinging cunt. She was being scooted along the bed by the frenzy of his fucking, and she didn’t care. Her head banged into the headboard, then it was hanging over the edge, and her son rammed his cock in and out. She was almost ready to fall over the side of the bed when her son finally came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.