A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day after bathing, Barbara pulled on a pair of shorts she had not worn in a long time.

They were a bright yellow color and hugged her shapely ass like ~a second skin. The legs were cut high at her hips, and she was very much aware that, the dark curls of her cunt curled out from the tight crotch. She knew that her puffy cunt was outlined, the bulge of it was. obvious. On her swelling round tits, she wore a bikini halter, her nipples protruding. The lower curves of her rounded ass showed, and the shorts dug into the crack of her ass. She knew what her appearance was like, yet, after last night, she didn’t care.

She had finally admitted to herself that she wanted to fuck Lewis. She admitted it to herself during her bath. She wanted to fuck her son, and it was not out of jealousy over Candy, either. She didn’t mind if he fucked the exquisite girl at all, but she wanted his cock in her cunt, too.

Yet, as much as she wanted her son’s cock up her pussy, Barbara felt she could not ask him. He would have to ask her.

Lewis was at the dining room table when she entered. The first thing she noticed was that a cup of fresh coffee was placed where she usually sat.

With a nervous smile at him, she stood and sipped the coffee. Looking at him over the rim of the cup, she saw her son’s eyes move up and down her body. She turned, facing her son, and his eyes lingered at the outline of her cunt. The slit of her pussy was obvious, as well as the hairs sticking from the tight crotch.

“Well, look at that,” Lewis said, reaching for her.

When Lewis tugged at a few strands of cunt hair, she trembled. He had not pulled them hard enough to hurt her, but it did make a twitch come to her cunt.

She stood in shaking pleasure as he lightly ran his hand up her thigh. Glancing past the table, she saw his cock was bulging inside his frayed and worn cut-off jeans. After tugging at her cunt hair, he pulled his hand back. For a whi1e longer Barbara stood facing ‘her son, then she turned and faced the sink, rinsing her cup.

She knew what her son was looking at, and she tried to stop the quiver of her ass cheeks. Then she felt her son’s presence behind her. When she felt his hands cupping the cheeks of her ass, she trembled, unable to stop the squirming movement of her ass.

Feeling her son’s hands cupping her ass, Barbara wanted to turn and face him, press her tits against his chest and feel his hard cock against her body. But before she could turn, he had drawn away.

Over her shoulder she saw him leave.

A sob of yearning frustration came over her. She leaned against the sink, her cunt throbbing and her body shaking.

Her son had touched her.

He had pulled her cunt hair, and he had felt her ass.

Maybe, she thought, he wants to fuck mc but is afraid I’d stop him. Oh, Lewis ... I won’t! I won’t! I want it, too, darling! Oh, I want to get fucked so much! And I want your cock, darling, your cock fucking me! Thinking she had made Lewis mad by her wanton dress, she returned to the bedroom. He had not liked seeing her this way, she told herself. The way he had touched her, the way he had looked at her, told her that.

Feeling embarrassed, she peeled the bikini halter off and then her shorts. She pulled on a pair of gauzy bikini panties and then a cool house dress. Her nipples still strained against the dress since she wore no bra. The skirt was full, swirling about her legs. If Lewis didn’t like those shorts, she would dispose of them, throw them away.

Lewis came home about noon, and he was with Candy.

Barbara sat in the wall-hugger chair, and when they entered, she remained there.

Candy greeted her with a smile of cheerfulness, her sparkling white teeth showing. Lewis seemed to ignore his mother.

Barbara listened to her son and Candy talking, but she wasn’t hearing the words. She could leave, but she wouldn’t It was her house, and if her son wanted to fuck Candy, he could damn well take her to his bedroom. Either that or ... she lifted her eyes.

Candy was sitting close to Lewis, and they had their mouths pressed tightly together. Barbara saw her son’s tongue going deep into Candy’s eager mouth. But the kiss was not what drew her eyes. It was her son’s hand moving into Candy’s blouse.

She watched her son playing with Candy’s tit, then his hand came out and roamed down the girl’s body to her lap ... She watched as her son pressed his hand against Candy’s cunt, and, lifting her eyes, she saw that he was looking at her.

Candy giggled and placed her hand on Lewis’ bulging hard-on.

“I’m going to fuck Candy, Mother,” Lewis said. “If you don’t want to watch, then you can go to your room. But I think you want to watch me fuck her.

Without anything more, she saw her son stand and strip his cut-offs from his body.

Candy was giggling softly, her eyes on Barbara. But Barbara wasn’t looking at the exquisitely beautiful girl; She was staring hotly at her son’s cock.

She was amazed at the length and thickness of her son’s prick. She had not thought his cock was this large from jacking it off the night before. It jutted from a thick mass of hair, the shaft long and round, very hard. The head of his cock was swollen almost to the size of a small plum. His balls hung heavy below.

Lewis was not at all embarrassed to be naked in front of her, she saw, nor was he embarrassed by the hardness of his cock.

Candy took his prick in her small hand and fondled it, while still looking at Barbara. Lewis stood there for a while and looked at his mother, too, letting Candy jack back and forth on his prick. Then he leaned over Candy and shoved her skirt to her waist.

Barbara watched her son peel the skimpy panties down, and again she saw Candy’s coppery-haired cunt. She could not stop her tongue from running over her lips.

“You’d like to suck this cunt again, wouldn’t you, Mother?” he said. “Well, you can’t ... I’m going to fuck Candy, and you can damn well sit there and watch.” Barbara saw him sit on the couch as he pulled Candy across his thighs. Barbara gazed with hot eyes at Candy’s sweet, naked ass. She saw the smooth tightness of the flesh, the round firm asscheeks. She saw her son’s cock and balls as he stretched his legs out, positioning Candy’s cunt above his straining cock.

She saw her son looking at her as he pushed his prick into Candy’s juicy cunt. As Candy settled upon his cock, and Barbara watched the lips stretch until Lewis’s cock was deeply buried. Then her son clawed at Candy’s ass, pulling the girl’s asscheeks wide. Barbara’s. eyes were glassy as she saw the tight pucker of Candy’s pink asshole.

“Fuck me, Candy,” Lewis said, his voice thick with desire. “Let her watch us fuck! Ride my cock, Candy!” Candy began to squeal with ecstasy as she bounced her ass up and down.

Barbara watched her son’s cock appear and disappear, her own pussy boiling hotly.

“Spread your legs, Mother,” she heard her son say. “You’re watching us fuck, so spread your legs and show me what you’ve got!” Barbara found herself doing as her son asked.

Sitting back in the wall-hugger, she spread her thighs wide, her skirt stretching. Her eyes glowed; straining to watch Candy’s ass bounce- ing, her son’s cock thrusting. “I can’t see, Mother!” Lewis gasped, clinging to Candy’s wiggling asscheeks. “I can’t see a damn thing! Pull your dress up ... I want to see your cunt, Mother!” Barbara pulled her, skirt to her waist, then she lifted her knees and spread them wide. The crotch of her panties were wet from the seeping juices of her cunt, and the curls of her cunt hair stood out from the crotch band. She was moaning softly as she watched them fucking, feeling an intense excitement. Barbara could not resist a twist of her hips, and then she lifted her ass up, as if offering her cunt to her son. She kept watching as Candy bounced her beautiful, tight ass up and down, listening to the girl’s ecstatic squeals, knowing her son was gazing between her legs at the tightness of her panties. She closed the fingers of one hand on her tit and squeezed.

While Candy plunged her ass up and down on his cock, Lewis kept his eyes on his mother, seeing her dig into her tit, her widely spread knees, the softness of her inner thighs, the crotch of her moist panties. He thrust hard and fast with his cock as Candy came churning down.

“Ooooh, I’m gonna come, Lewis!” Candy wailed, grinding powerfully onto his cock. “Ahhh, you’re gonna have me coming in a minute! Oh, so good ... so hard ... fuck me!” Barbara saw her son pull the sweet roundness of Candy’s ass apart, seeing her tight asshole twinkle invitingly. Now Barbara had both hands digging into her tits, her knees thrown wide and her own ass twisting as if she, too, were being fucked.

The excitement gripping Barbara was intense. She thought she would come because her cunt was bubbling so hotly. Having her son stare between her widely spread thighs sent shivers of ecstasy through her, ecstasy as much as watching Candy Tuck him. She saw his balls become tight, and she heard his loud grunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.