A Mom and More - Cover

A Mom and More

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Barbara couldn't resist Candy her son's girlfriend and was caught with her. What would she do? can she face her son again?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Barbara sat at the table with her son and George. She had slipped into her robe after Candy had gone.

Excitement still gripped Barbara, and it increased more because her son arid George were still naked. She found it a real pleasure to see their cocks and balls. She wondered if she were becoming insatiable, and she decided if she was, her son and George were available to feed the flames of her desire.

“Why didn’t you let Candy stay, Mother?” Lewis asked.

“I’m not sure now,” Barbara replied. “We could have fun with her, couldn’t we?”

“I’ve wanted to see you naked for a long time, Barbara,” George said. “I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” Barbara was pleased with the compliment. She rewarded the young boy with a dazzling smile. “You should have made it known to me, George. I might have let you earlier.

Leaving the table with the dishes, Barbara stacked them in the sink. Turning to the boys, she opened her robe, holding it wide. “Would either of you be interested in this?” Lewis and George grinned, their eyes flashing as they looked up and down her body, from her arching, rounded tits to her hairy cunt and long, creamy thighs.

“You know I am,” George said, his voice thickening with desire as he looked at her.

Barbara winked at him. “And so is my son. You don’t mind that, do you, George?”

“Hell no!” George replied.

“Neither do I, Mother,” Lewis said. “You want to fuck George, I won’t be jealous at all. Just let me watch.”

“I wouldn’t think of fucking him unless you were with me, darling,” she told her son. “Be- ing with you makes it more exciting for me.” George twisted in his chair, and she saw his cock throbbing with hardness. The head of his prick was swollen and very smooth, his piss hole dripping; She dropped her robe to the floor of the kitchen and began walking toward the boy with hot eyes.

Barbara stood in front of George, her legs wide apart, her knees on each side of his. George brought a hand up the inside of her thigh, cupping her cunt. Barbara gave a soft mewl of pleasure and wiggled her hips for him. She leaned down and kissed his mouth, then inched her crotch forward until she hovered her hairy cunt a few inches above his hard cock.

“I have to warn you, George,” she said in a teasing voice. “I’ve got one hot cunt! It might burn your cock off if you’re not careful!” George moved his hands to her hips and lifted his lap upward. Barbara grabbed his cock and rubbed the head back and forth on her wet, fiery pussy lips. She fitted the head between her cunt lips, then slowly lowered herself down. She mewled with delight as George’s cock stretched her cunt.

She moved slowly, savoring the sensations, and when she had every inch of his cock inside her cunt, she sat there for a while, wiggling gently, feeling his balls against her ass. George clamped his lips about one of her hard nipples, sucking it as his tongue flicked about it, making Barbara whimper with delight. When George cupped her asscheeks, Barbara started bouncing up and down, riding his cock, her head thrown back as she wailed with ecstasy.

“Oooh, you’ve got a wonderful cock, George!” she whined hotly. “I love it! Ohhh, I’m going to burn your cock up with my hot, wet, hairy cunt! I’m going to give you the fuck of your life!” Lewis, watching his mother’s ass move up and down with short strokes, urged her on. “Fuck him, Mother! George has wanted that hairy cunt for a long time! Give it to him!” Having her tit sucked vigorously as she jiggled her naked ass up and down, Barbara felt intense heat flood her body. She clung to the back of George’s head, holding his mouth to her tit. His cock seemed to reach the very depths of her being, and she squealed happily as she jerked and twisted, plunged and churned.

Watching the boys with Candy had created a most intense, mindless passion in her, and she was getting her reward now. The orgasms she had produced with her own hand as Candy fucked and sucked the boys had not satisfied her, nor had it stilled the raging heat of her cunt when Candy sucked it off. The only thing that would cool her hot ass off was cock hard, throbbing, dripping cock.

She swung her naked ass in every direction, her passion flaring because her son was watching her fuck his best friend, seeing her naked ass move in a frenzy of motion. She was certain that Lewis could see the way her hairy cunt clung to George’s cock, and she arched her ass back, but not so far as to lose the plunging prick from her pussy.

“Ooooh, this is so good, so fucking good!” she moaned. “Oh, Lewis ... you’re next! You have to fuck mother next, baby! .1 want your cock ... fucking me! I want both cocks, fucking me! Oooh, George, fuck me deep and hard! Hold my hot ass and fuck my hairy wet cunt!” But George was unable to comply. Barbara was plunging her crotch up and down violently, riding his prick so hard and. fast that he couldn’t move. The best he could do was push up with his cock, hold himself there, suck her tit and cling to her churning asscheeks.

The orgasms came upon Barbara without warning. She was plunging her cunt up and down one second, and in the next, she was grinding powerfully on his cock, her cunt tightening as she came. She screamed with mindless ecstasy as her pussy rippled in waves of orgasm.

Her cunt sucked and flexed around the boy’s cock so hard that he could not prevent the sudden gushing of his come juice. The thick juice spurted hotly into Barbara’s cunt, spraying the sensitive, satiny walls, filling her pussy. Her body went rigid as she held his mouth tight against her tit, his mouth full of her hard, tingling nipple.

George clawed at Barbara’s naked ass, bruising the flesh, but she felt nothing but pure, intense ecstasy.

When it was over, Barbara slumped against George, her tits almost concealing his face. She gasped as her body trembled, the pleasure still hot inside her. Finally she cupped his cheeks and kissed his mouth tenderly.

“George, you’re going to be a regular visitor here, aren’t you?” she murmured happily. “I want you to be here as much as you can. Between you and my son, we’re going to have so much fun, fucking, sucking, everything!” As they went to the living room, she held her son shard cock, stroking it tenderly and With a great deal of affection. “You know mother will take care of this, don’t you, darling?” Lewis grinned. “I know, Mother.”

She sat with the boys on each side of her, fondling their cocks and balls as they enjoyed feeling her body, cupping her tits, licking her nipples, sliding their hands up and down her smooth, spreading thighs, probing at her hot, hairy cunt.

The boys were young, virile, and so eager, she thought. With both of them, her cunt should always be very well satisfied, as would her hungry desire to suck a hard cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.