A Game of Inches - Cover

A Game of Inches

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man's journey as he plays football

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sports  

I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain pounding on the roof. I looked over at the clock, it was almost eight in the morning. I sat up in my bed, suddenly the night’s previous conversation came rushing back to me. It was going to be very awkward to be around Ashley from this point on, that was for sure. I got up and made my way to the kitchen, I could smell the coffee brewing. Ashley was already seated at the table when I walked in, she was still in the short robe from the night before. She was sitting with her legs crossed, her entire thigh visible to me, I had to quickly look away.

“Hey Brian, how did you sleep last night?” she asked, barely looking up from the paper.

“Ok, I guess.” I answered, pouring a cup of coffee.

Just about the time I sat down, I heard my cell phone ring from my room. I jumped up, ran down the hall and answered it. It was Courtney on the other end.

“Hi Brian, whatcha doing?” she asked.

“Just woke up, getting some coffee. Are you feeling better?” I asked.

“Oh, I feel great. It must have been a twenty four hour bug or something, I don’t know. I am sorry about last night, I wanted to see you bad.” she said, apologetically.

“It’s ok Court, as long as you feel better now.” I answered.

“Well I have some good news anyway. My mom just called, they are staying over another night, we can have the house to ourselves tonight if that’s ok with you.” she stated.

“Sure, that sounds great. I will come by after six o’clock., I replied.

“Sounds great, see you then.” she said.

I went back to the kitchen and sat down, taking a sip of my coffee. Ashley was still reading the paper, paying me no notice what so ever. I finished my coffee, cleaned up and got dressed leaving for the gym. I had received a phone call from Carl telling me that Coach Jerry Williams wanted to meet me a day early, and get an assessment of where I was so he could lay out a training ritual based on my current needs. I arrived at the gym at the designated time, both Carl and Coach Williams were waiting in his office.

“This is the young man I was telling you about Jerry.” Carl said, looking at the other man.

Coach Williams was a tall but slender man, I would guess in his forties, some greying in his jet black hair. He immediately looked me up and down, his eyes assessing his future project with great detail. He extended his hand to me quickly.

“Hello Brian, I’m Coach Jerry, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Carl speaks very highly of you, which is rare. He seldom approves of anyone’s efforts, so I know you must be special.” he said.

“Thank you Coach.” I replied, shaking his hand.

“I have to say Brian, I am quite impressed with you. You’re what about six foot seven, three hundred pounds?” he asked, looking me over quickly.

“I’m 6’ 6 ½”, I weight right at 290 pounds Coach.” I replied.

“Carl tells me you want to retain as much mass as possible, keep your strength up, but gain quickness and speed?” he inquired.

“Yes sir, that pretty much sums it up.” I answered.

“OK, be here at seven in the morning, Carl will put you through the weights, then you and I will hit the track.” he stated.

“I’ll be here Coach.” I answered.

I did a light workout, took a shower then left for home. It was after lunch by the time I arrived, Ashley was not home. I made some lunch, ate then cleaned up the kitchen. I was watching TV when Ashley came in about three that afternoon. I watched TV until about five, then I took a long, hot shower, dressed and left for Courtney’s. I arrived at Courtney’s a few minutes after six o’clock. She answered the door quickly, she was all smiles. She jumped into my arms and gave me a big kiss holding on tightly. She made our way to the family room and sat down on the large sectional sofa. We talked for a while, mostly small talk, it was getting close to seven.

“You want to get something to eat?” she asked.

Sure, what do you want?” I asked.

“How about you go get some burgers and fries, then come back here?” she asked.

“Ok, I’ll be right back.” I answered.

I drove into town and picked up Courtney’s phone order, I was back at her house in less than forty five minutes. She was waiting at the door, I saw she had changed clothes while I was gone. She was now wearing a very tiny pair of pink terry cloth shorts and a pink tee shirt. She looked incredibly sexy, every curve of her tight body visible through the soft materials. She led me into the kitchen where we sat down and ate our dinner, once again resuming our conversation. We cleaned up the wrappers, disposed of the trash and made our way back to the sofa. She turned on the TV, lowered the sound, then turned to me, leaning in close. She wasted no time in pulling me in for a soft, very sensual kiss. I responded in kind, by pulling her close to me, my arms holding her tight. She parted her lips and I could feel the tip of her tongue licking my upper lip. I slid my hand down her back, my hand coming to rest on her hip. After several minutes, I finally pulled my lips from hers, I needed some air.

“Mmmmmmm, I have been waiting for you all day.” she whispered.

“You have?’, I asked.

“Uh-Huh.” she replied.

I reached over and once again pulled her towards me, kissing her firmly on the lips as my arms circled her firm, lean body. I moved my right hand from her back and placed it on her stomach, just above the waistband of her shorts. She moaned gently in my mouth, her signal to let me know she wanted me to continue. I moved my hand down inside her shorts, and quickly found her opening, my finger easing inside of her. I pushed my index finger deep inside of her, then slowly sliding it out, taking her juices with it, rubbing them into her hardening clit. Courtney had this way of holding onto you when you made her feel good, it was so intense. I could sense immediately she was extremely aroused, her tongue plunging into my mouth. I pulled my mouth from hers, easing her shoulders back with my hands. I gently guided her onto her back, as I knelt on the sofa above her. I reached down with both hands, hooking my thumbs inside of her shorts, then sliding them down her long, firm legs. I could see her pussy was wet, glistening in juices, waiting for my touch. I pushed her legs open so that one leg was hanging off of the sofa. I knelt down between her legs, my tongue quickly finding her wet, engorged pussy lips. She groaned loudly as my tongue entered her for the first time. I reached over and took her legs, placing one on each of my shoulders, my hands sliding under her, pulling her into my hungry mouth.

“Oh God baby, eat that pussy...” she moaned, as she ran her hands through her hair.

I reached up with my hands, my fingers spreading the lips of her vagina, exposing her hard, swollen clit from it’s hood. I placed my lips around her clit, gently sucking it into my mouth. She arched her back sharply in response to my mouth, I could taste the change in her fluids, they were becoming thicker as they flooded my open mouth. I knew she was extremely close to an orgasm. I released her clit from my lips and began to rapidly flick my tongue across it, all the while holding her lips open with my fingers. It took less than half a minute before she reached down and frantically grabbed the top of my head, pulling my face into her throbbing pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss, yessssssssssss...” she cried out.

Her body was thrashing under my tongue, her legs stiff and rigid around my head, her juices coating my face. It took close to a minute before I felt her body beginning to relax, her hands releasing it grip from my head. As her hands began to slowly stroke through my short hair, I quickly took her clit between my lips once more and began to gently suck on it. I took my index finger and began to push it inside of her pussy, as I continued to work on her clit. Soon I was pumping my finger in and out of her quickly as my tongue flicked across her once again hardening clit. She reached down and began to push my face off of her vagina.

“Wait baby, please, not yet.” she cried out.

She sat up quickly and pulled her tee shirt off, revealing her small, firm breasts, throwing her shirt to the floor. She reached over and unbuttoned my pants, sliding the zipper down quickly. I stood up, kicked my shoes off, then pushed my pants and shorts down my body, stepping out of them. I threw my tee shirt off quickly, moving back down to the sofa with Courtney. This was the first time the both of us were ever completely naked together, I had to admit, the feeling was incredible. She reached down and took my swollen cock in her small hand and began to stroke me gently, her hand squeezing me softly. She pushed me down on my back and climbed on top of me, her hips over mine, her soaking wet pussy grinding into my hard cock. I reached around and grabbed her fim ass with both hands, as she rubbed her clit against my raging erection. Her face was only inches from mine, her eyes gazing deep into mine, as her hips worked back and forth feverishly.

“I’m gonna cum all over your hard cock baby.” she whispered.

I could see by the look in her eyes, she was really close. I had noticed that Courtney liked a lot of visual stimulation just before orgasm. She also like for you to talk her through it, she seemed to cum harder when I did. I licked my lips, never taking my eye’s off hers.

“If you cum on my cock, you’re gonna have to lick it off baby.” I answered, in a soft voice.

That was all it took, she placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed herself up to a seat position as her second orgasm began, her hips furiously rocking on my cock. She looked down at me as she rose wave after wave of intense pleasure, her eyes wide, her nostrils flared.

“That ... feels ... so ... fucking ... good...” she stuttered, each word deliberately broken from the rest.

I desperately wanted to lift her up with both hands and slide my raging erection deep inside of her stomach. I wanted to feel the velvet, wet walls of her vagina around my cock so badly, it hurt. But I knew I couldn’t take the chance. I had no choice but to reach up and gently push Courtney off of me. I sat up and pulled her close, pressing my lips to hers, my tongue probing her mouth gently. She pulled away, her eyes finding mine quickly.

“God Brian, you can make me cum over and over baby. It’s incredible.” she whispered, “Now let me suck my cum off of your cock like I promised.”

She pushed me back on the sofa, then lowered her head into my lap. She quickly took my cock into her warm, wet mouth, her hands cupping my balls gently. She began to move her head quickly up and down, her mouth sucking gently on my swollen, purple cock. She moved her hand around the base of my cock ands began to pump me into her mouth, as if she was urging me to explode in her mouth. I raised my head and looked down, causing her to look up in my direction. She opened her eyes wide as my gaze met hers, she removed her lips from my cock, a thin stream of saliva hung from her lips to the tip of my cock.

“I want you to rub your pussy for me baby. I want to watch you.” I begged.

She had me sit up, my back against the sofa, as she laid down her head in my lap. She turned so that she was facing the back of the sofa as well, giving me a clear view of her entire body. With her left hand she reached down and grabbed my cock, pulling it into her eager mouth. With her right hand she reached down between her legs and began to stroke her clit in a gentle back and forth motion.

“Hmmmmm, just like that baby. I like that.” I whispered softly, my eyes fixed on her right hand.

I ran my hand through her silky soft hair as her tongue was swirling around the head of my cock, her hand pumping me slowly up and down. She was already pumping her hips against her right hand, I sensed perhaps she had another orgasm pending. I decided to try to urge her on.

“Cum for me baby, cum all over that pretty little hand.” I whispered, with encouragement.

“MmmmmHmmmmm...” she moaned, her mouth full of my cock.

Watching this beautiful girl masturbate right in front of me was an incredible sight. Suddenly without warning, she clamped her thigh’s around her hand, her body convulsing in yet another orgasm. I couldn’t hold out any longer, the cum racing up my cock. The first stream of cum erupted in her mouth, catching her completely off guard. She released my cock from her lips, cum running from her lips. Three more ropes of cum jetted from my cock landing on her breasts as she continued to pump my cock furiously. By now she was squeezing the last few drops of semen from my penis, her tongue licking it from the tip. I laid back exhausted as she continued to gently suck and lick my cock, her hand gently stroking her clit as her orgasm subsided. It was very late that night when I got home, I didn’t want to leave Courtney’s that night.

The next day I began my new training program, it was completely reversed from anything that I had ever done before. Instead of low reps with massive amounts of weight, I was using a lot less weight but doing dozens of reps during each set. My the time I had concluded a body part, the muscles were burning beyond belief, I had virtually no strength left. I would go home, take a shower, eat a meal then meet Coach Jerry on the track that evening. He had multiple cones set up in various sequences waiting on me. I would run multiple sets of what he called the shuttle drill, the three cone drill and 40 yard dash’s. He would then have me do a series of what he called “blast” drills which basically had me starting a dash out of the starting blocks that track athletes used. The whole purpose of these drills was to increase my overall speed, agility and quickness. I would finish off every practice with either a mile run or dashes with the parachute harness strapped on. A typical practice would be about two to three hours long. By the time I got home that night, I was basically useless.

On my third practice he finally timed me in the various drills. I ran a 4.96 forty yard dash, a 7.81 three cone drill and a 4.88 shuttle drill. These times he told me were completely unacceptable if I ever expected to play at the next level. He also told me that I was too heavy at two hundred ninety pounds to be a factor at defensive end. My weight was more suitable to play inside at defensive tackle, but at 6’6”, I was entirely too tall to control a center or guard. They would use my height against me and push me all over the field. So I had no choice, in his mind, but to drop the weight and get faster.

I was relentless working out every day, even hitting the track on the days when Coach Jerry was not there. It took about two months but the results were beginning to show. I had dropped close to fifteen pounds so far, all of my times were beginning to fall. By the time I was ready to leave for school, I weighed in at two hundred sixty nine pounds. On my last workout with Coach Jerry he had timed me at 4.59 seconds in the forty, 6.88 seconds in the three cone drill and 4.12 in the shuttle drill. My leg strength was up as well, I had increased my vertical leap from 29 to 35 inches. There was no doubt, I was coming off the ball twice as fast as ever before.

Three days later I reported to school, then made my way to the first team meeting of the year. We split up in groups and met with our postion coaches for evaluation. Coach Ray took one look at me and erupted in one of his famous tantrums.

“Son of a fucking bitch Stevens, what the fuck have you been doing?” he screamed.

“Training Coach, why?” I asked.

“Get your fucking ass on that scale”, he said, pointing to the device.

I moved over to the scale, climbed on and watched the digits roll, finally stopping at two hundred sixty eight pounds. He looked at the numbers, then looked at me, I could tell he was pissed.

“What the fuck is this?” he growled, pointing to the readout on the scale.

“It’s ok Coach, trust me.” I said quietly.

“No it’s not fucking ok, there’s no way you’re going to start for me at this weight.” he said, slamming his hand on the table and walking away.

Several minutes later I was singled out and called in the head strength coach’s office where my chart was out on the table. He was scanning over it when I walked in.

“Hey Brian, what’s up? Your down close to thirty pounds, why?” he asked.

“I was too slow, I couldn’t play at that weight.” I answered.

“So in addition to being a student / athlete, you’re now a trainer as well?” he snapped, “Just whose fucking idea was this anyway?’

I thought for a second before answering, last thing I wanted to do was cause problems for either Carl or Coach Jerry. They were both only trying to help me, I was not going to throw anyone under the bus.

“It was my idea, no one else’s.” I replied.

“Bullshit Stevens, no kid makes this shit up.” he screamed, “Get the fuck out of here, report to the gym in the morning at six, but just so we’re clear here, your scholarship is in jeopardy son. Now get the fuck out.”

I turned and left his office closing the door gently behind me. I wasn’t worried. I had lost virtually no strength during my training, I was leaner, quicker and faster. I was in warm-ups so no one actually saw the definition and muscularity of my body. I went back to the dorm, climbed into bed and got ready for the new season.

The following morning, the entire training facility was waiting for us in the gym. As I peeled off my warm-ups, I could tell from everyone’s reaction they were shocked. No one said anything, but I was certainly the main topic of the workout. In almost every exercise I did that morning, I was right at the weight I was pushing before I had left for the summer. You could tell they were all shocked to say the least. I was close to thirty pounds lighter, but had not lost any strength at all.

We were not scheduled to hit the field for ten days, so each day I worked out with the team, then ran at night on the track on my own. One night I was wrapping up my sprints when I looked up and saw Coach Ray leaning against the tunnel wall. Obviously he had been watching for a while.

We had our first afternoon practice in full pads in the blistering heat and excessive humidity of a Louisiana summer day. Most everyone was struggling with the conditions, except for a few of us. After team drills were over, we went into line drills, where we would go against our offensive line. I was lined up against a three hundred fifteen pound junior, this would be his second year as a starter. Even though they were pretending not to show it, I knew all the defensive coaches were focused on me. We lined up for the first time, I turned my head to the left and found the ball in the center’s hand. I leaned my weight forward, my heels coming off the ground in the new sprinter’s stance I had adopted. As the center lifted the ball and pushed it between his legs, I exploded out of my stance, wedging my left arm under my opponent’s shoulder pads, pushing him to the left and quickly getting around him to the ball. As the whistle blew, I already had my hands on the quarterback’s red jersey. As I moved back to my position, I could see by the look in my opponent’s eyes, I had surprised him. By the end of the practice I had went up against every left tackle we had on the field, no one could really match up well with me. I was simply too quick off the ball for the three hundred pounders to stay with me.

I had stepped out of the shower and was walking back to my locker to dress when Coach Ray grabbed me by the arm.

“Brian, I don’t know what to say son. I’m not sure you’re that good, or we are that bad, but we simply had no answer for you today. I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised. Keep up the good work.” he said.

With less than a week to go until our home opener, I was firmly entrenched as the starter. Once again our first three games were against non-conference weaker opponents who played us for a share of the gate, in addition to giving us a final tuneup before the real season started. I played close to three quarters in all three games accumulating seven sacks in my first three games. I was getting some minor press in the local newspaper, no one quite knew or could get a handle on this new kid.

We would open the conference on the road in my home state against A&M, my father’s old team. Since the drive up to the campus was only about three hours from home, I called Courtney’s dad and asked him if he wanted my four tickets for the game. He sounded like a little kid at Christmas, he was immediately yelling out his acceptance on the phone. In fact later that week Courtney told me she actually had to beg him to get a ticket, he wanted to take three of his friends.

The game started out slow, both teams have a tough time against the other’s defense. We managed just a field goal in the first quarter, we held them scoreless. Early in the second quarter, their quarterback took one step back and threw a quick slant pass to his receiver coming across the middle. I was able to get a hand up quickly and slap the ball back into the backfield. It bounced off of the running back’s helmet and straight back into my hands. I ran close to twenty yards before being tackled at their eight yard line. Two plays later we scored our first touchdown and took a 10-0 lead. We never let up, beating them 35-7 in a convincing fashion. I was able to talk quickly with Courtney and her Dad in the stands before having to make my way to the locker room after the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.