A Game of Inches - Cover

A Game of Inches

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 40

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A young man's journey as he plays football

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sports  

Soon Alexis and I were in a regular routine, both getting up at five o’clock, working out at the gym nearby for about ninety minutes, then back home. Alexis would then shower and go to work, while I made myself busy with errands, things around the house, or working on foundation business. The draft was right around the corner and Alexis was working long hours trying to prepare two new clients for possible contract signings. Our first off season training camp was a little over a month away, it didn’t seem like the off season had lasted near long enough. I would be entering my third year with San Diego, more importantly, we were defending World Champions. The chatter around town had already started of a repeat, most people having no clue just how hard a feat like that is to accomplish. I was in great shape thanks to Alexis and our regimented workouts. We were both eating right and training six days a week, pushing each other to the limit. Alexis’ body was unbelievably fit, the added leg routine I had put in had paid off big dividends. Her waist had firmed up even more, her thighs were ripped, her ass hard as a rock. The looks she would generate in the gym were priceless, I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Our first OTA was pretty much routine, just getting our feet wet, checking in with the trainers, getting new gear issued to us. Being last to draft this year, due to the Super Bowl victory, meant we didn’t get a real top flight prospect. But we did select a six foot four, outside linebacker from Texas, a pass rush specialist, who surprisingly wasn’t expected to be on the board when we drafted. The young man Sam Watkins, had some minor off field problems through his career, that perhaps being the reason he dropped so far down the board.

At our second OTA of the year, the entire team was on hand, including the rookies, everyone still not quite in shape. It was apparent to me early on, our first pick, Sam Watkins was determined to make a name for himself. He was very quick for his size, six foot four, two hundred sixty pounds, with tremendous strength. He gave our veteran offensive tackles fits trying to block him in certain blitz situations.

We had exactly three weeks off before training camp was scheduled to start, I was looking forward to getting back to work. Alexis was working long hours, this was her busy time of the year. Even though our schedules were so demanding, we always found time to be alone. Alexis made me feel like I was the most important man in the world, I did everything I could to make her feel the same.

We were sitting home on a Wednesday night watching TV when the phone rang, Alexis reached over and picked it up.

“Oh hey Ashley, how are you?” she said, after a moment.

They talked back and forth for a few moments then I heard Alexis respond anxiously.

“That would be great, we are so looking forward to seeing you again. He will be there to pick you up on Friday.” she followed.

“Okay, love you too.” Alexis said, hanging up.

She turned to me and leaned her head back on my chest where she had been before the phone rang.

“Ashley will be here Friday, you need to pick her up at six from the airport.” she instructed.

I was looking forward to her vist, I hadn’t seen her in quite some time. This was going to be her first trip out here, I was anxious for her to see the house and get to spend time with her. During the day Friday, Ashley called me and gave me all of her flight details, I arrived with about forty minutes to spare. I was sitting in the terminal waiting, when I noticed they had posted her flight had landed. I moved to Concourse B and waited patiently as the first few people off the plane emerged through the narrow hallway. Several minutes later, Ashley appeared, I had forgotten just how beautiful she truly was. She was dressed in jeans, a tee shirt and sneakers, just a hint of makeup but it didn’t matter, every man was looking at her. She ran the last few yards, jumping into my arms.

“Hey Brian, I have missed you so much.” she squealed.

“I have missed you too Ash.” I replied, kissing her cheek.

I held her close, she smelled amazing, just like I remembered. I finally set her down, offering to go get the luggage. We walked side by side, down the stairs to baggage claim, where we quickly retrieved her bags. Less than a half hour later, we were pulling on to the interstate heading for home. I called Alexis to see what time she thought she might be getting there. She told me she was in a meeting, but should arrive sometime around seven thirty.

It was close to seven o’clock when I turned into the large circle drive in front of the house.

“Brian, this is absolutely gorgeous.” she said, taking in the front of the house.

I grabbed her bags from the trunk and made my way to the front door, unlocking it and pushing it open. I followed Ashley inside, closing the door behind her.

“Oh my God, you have to be kidding me.” she squealed, looking around.

“Uh, this is the front hallway, Ash.” I laughed.

She followed me into the main part of the house, taking in each room one at a time. We had just recently finished another bedroom in the house, Alexis had did this one in ultra modern chic, as she called it. I opened the door showing Ashley her room.

“Oh I love it, it’s beautiful.” she remarked.

“It’s brand new, no one has ever used it before. You will be the first.” I answered.

I left her to unpack her things, going to the kitchen to get a glass of iced tea. As I was shutting the refrigerator door, my cell phone rang, it was Alexis.

“Hey baby, I’m beat. Will you call in an order for Chinese, I will stop and pick it up. I don’t feel like going out tonight, I’m sure Ashley is tired as well.” she hinted.

“Sure, no problem.” I answered.

I called in a large order, Ashley enjoyed asian food, so I knew it wouldn’t be a problem. Ashley walked back down the hall to the kitchen, she had finished unpacking.

“Alexis is stopping for Chinese, she will be here soon.” I told her.

“Oh good.” Ashley answered.

By the time Alexis arrived with the food, I had everything laid out on the table. Alexis came through the door, carrying several large bags of food setting them down on the table.

“Alexis, it’s so good to see you.” Ashley said, hugging her.

“It’s great to have you here as well.” Alexis told her.

We sat down and enjoyed dinner, everyone catching up on each other’s lives. Apparently Ashley and Jeff had stopped seeing each other, Ashley really didn’t elaborate on why. I was somewhat disappointed, I really liked Jeff, he seemed like a nice guy. I really wanted Ashley to be happy, she certainly deserved it. While I was cleaning up the mess after dinner, Alexis and Ashley were talking.

“Hey you want to open a bottle of wine?” Alexis asked Ashley.

“Oh that would be nice.” Ashley replied.

Alexis took her to the wine cellar, they were gone about ten minutes. Alexis had been buying a few bottles a week, she had built up quite a collection, even though she rarely drank, she hated to drink alone. By the time the two of them had returned, I was already in the media room watching TV. They both came in carrying glasses of wine, Alexis set the bottle down on the end table.

“Wow, this is nice Brian. I love this room.” Ashley remarked.

“This is his I Love Me room.” Alexis laughed.

I was sitting in the center of the u shaped sectional, Alexis and Ashley sat on opposite ends of the sofa facing each other. I was watching a preview of the upcoming season, they were breaking each team down by division. Our division was next up, I wanted to see what they said about us this year. Alexis and Ashley were talking to each other about the house, what had been done and what still needed to be done. Several times they left the room to go see something, but always came back with in a few moments. The program finally got around to us, I raised the volume slightly.

“Ok, well I guess we are now looking at the reigning World Champions, what do you see for them this year Mel?” one announcer asked the other.

“Well Jim, I’ll tell you. We all know how hard it is to repeat as Super Bowl Champions, but I will tell you, if anyone can do it, this team can. They have hands down the best offense in football with Josh Henson. He has weapons in Jaxon Davis, the wide receiver and Scott Douglas the running back, that are unmatched in the league. Then throw in Brian Stevens, the tight end, well they give defensive coordinators nightmares.” he started.

“Then with the improvements on defense the past two years, this team is very talented. And keep a close eye on their rookie linebacker this year, Sam Watkins, this guy could be fabulous. I know he had some issues off the field last season that caused him to drop in the draft, but I think he was a steal and he’s going to be out to prove a point.” he finished.

They went on to make a few more comments, then wrapped up our division and went to commercial. I got up and went to the kitchen to refill my iced tea, then made my way back to the media room. Ashley and Alexis had already finished one bottle of wine and were working on number two. They were so deep in conversation with each other, it was like I was barely even there. I followed along for a while, then I noticed something unusual. Alexis had not changed since coming home from work, she still had on her short black skirt, white silk blouse and heels. From where I was sitting, though I wasn’t sure, it appeared that Ashley was getting a really good view up under Alexis’ skirt. I know it’s odd that I noticed that, but it seemed that every time Alexis looked away, Ashley’s eyes moved down for a quick look. I sat there for a while, then made an excuse to get up and walk over to the TV. When I returned to my seat, I took a quick glance towards Alexis, then sat down. Sure enough, her skirt was high up on her thigh’s, her white lace panties were clearly visible. As I sat there, several things were running through my mind, none of them really plausible. First Alexis always conducted herself properly, it was odd for her to be sitting that way. I knew she had to have noticed Ashley’s eyes at least once or twice. With that said, why was Ashley so fascinated with the view, I had never known her to be attracted to a woman.

I sat there for a while, then decided to call it a night, leaving the two women still talking non-stop.

“I’m going to bed ladies, I’ll see you in the morning.” I said.

“What a party pooper.” Alexis laughed, “It’s Friday night.”

I walked down the hall, undressed and got into bed. I was really tired, I fell asleep quickly. I’m not sure what time Alexis came to bed, I didn’t hear her or feel her. When I opened my eyes it was six thirty in the morning, Alexis was still sound asleep. I got up carefully not to wake her, went to the bathroom, then the kitchen to start coffee. I had already drank three cups, both women were still asleep. I went out in the back yard, cleaned the debris that was floating in the pool, then cleaned the spa. It was after eleven when I came back in the kitchen, the two of them were finally up. They both looked like they had just gotten up, each had a cup of coffee.

“Boy don’t you two look fresh this morning.” I laughed.

“We didn’t crash until three.” Alexis whined.

“That’s what happens to party girls.” I laughed.

“Oh hush you.” Ashley said, slapping my arm.

“So what’s on the agenda for today ladies?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just want to relax.” Alexis moaned.

Ashley had a similar answer, neither of them looked as if they had much energy to do anything. Since I needed to go to the grocery, I decided to get a few items to put on the grill outside. Both women agreed hanging out pool side might be just what the doctor ordered. I got dressed and left for the grocery, returning about two hours later. I had picked up some really nice steaks, along with some gourmet sausage, and a package of ribs. I had bought a large container of macaroni salad already prepared, all I needed to do was fire up the grill.

As I brought the groceries into the kitchen, I could see the women were already pool side lying in the loungers. They had already opened another bottle of wine, once again laughing and cutting up. I put the groceries away, poured a glass of iced tea, then made my way out to the back. Alexis was wearing her white spandex two piece, Ashley had on a black string bathing suit, both of them looked fabulous.

“You two didn’t learn a thing last night did you?” I asked, pointing to the bottle of wine.

“Yep, we learned we should have started earlier.” Alexis laughed, lifting her glass of wine.

Both women laughed, I was glad they were having a good time. Alexis rarely had another woman to spend time with, especially since the debacle with Paige occurred. I asked if either of them were particularly hungry, neither said they were. I went back inside put of some swim trunks then made my way back outside. I swam in the pool for about thirty minutes, then got out and laid in a chair. It was really nice outside, not too hot, a steady wind blowing in from the ocean.

I starting cooking about three o’clock, everything was done about an hour later. We all ate outside, the food was very good, especially the steaks. Since I had cooked, both women cleaned up, then made their way back outside to the pool. I got back into the pool about an hour later, the sun was beginning to set, the breeze was still blowing in. By now the two women were on bottle number three, they reminded me of giggling high school girls. I had been in the pool for maybe twenty minutes, when the two of them stood up and walked to the side. They both jumped in, one after the other, popping up in the middle of the pool. I was in the deep end of the pool, my hands above my head, holding on to the diving board. Alexis swam over to me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders to hold her up in the deep end.

“Why are you so quiet?” she asked, playfully.

“I’m fine baby.” I replied.

“Are you really?” she asked, one hand sliding between us, grabbing my cock through my shorts.

“Stop.” I said seriously, looking her in the eyes.

“Why?” she laughed, squeezing my cock again.

I quickly pointed my eyes in Ashley’s direction, then back at Alexis, letting her know I was uncomfortable. Alexis released her grip, putting her arm around my neck again. She leaned up and quickly kissed me on the lips, then swam off back towards Ashley. I couldn’t quite get a handle on what was going on with those two, but several times when I looked over, I just got the sense they were talking about me. Finally, I decided to get out of the pool and go inside and change into dry clothes. I was sitting in the media room watching TV when the two of them finally came in from the back. They took turns in the shower, then sat in the large den talking and cutting up.

It was close to eleven that night, when Alexis walked into the media room, leaning over the back of the sofa.

“Hey we are going to soak in the spa for a while, why don’t you join us?” she asked.

“I dunno, I was thinking of going to bed.” I replied.

“Bed? It’s early, come on out there with us.” she pleaded.

“Alright, let me get some shorts.” I answered, getting up.

I found a pair of swim trunks, put them on, grabbed a towel and headed to the back yard. When I got out there, I noticed the women were no where to be found. I figured they must have been changing, so I climbed into the spa, turned on the heater and the jets, then settled into one of the recliners built into the wall. I had been out there for a few minutes when Alexis and Ashley appeared in their swim suits, a bottle of wine and two glasses.

They climbed into the spa, each sitting on one of the built in seats in the wall, we were all equally spaced from each other. They were discussing a shopping trip they were planning one day next week. Apparently Alexis was going to take a half day off work, the two of them hitting the stores together.

“You want to take us shopping one day this week?” Alexis asked.

“Oh I can’t think of anything that I would rather do then to shop with you two.” I laughed, in response.

“Good, we’ll let you know when.” Alexis replied.

After about thirty minutes in the spa, I had enough, I got up to go inside. The ladies decided to stay in a bit longer, so I got changed and went to bed. I had no idea what time they finally called it a night.

They both chose Tuesday afternoon of the following week for the shopping adventure. We ate at a nice restaurant in town first, then headed to Fashion Valley Mall, which is a real high end shopping mall with exclusive designer stores. We parked in the lot and made our way inside of the mall, stopping first at the Jimmy Choo store. As I followed behind the two women, both of whom were looking at boots. I found a row of chairs for trying on shoes, grabbed one and fell into it. A sales woman came over and asked if she could help me, I pointed to Ashley and Alexis. She smiled and nodded, then went over to the two women.

I could tell from Ashley’s reaction as she looked at the tags on the items, this place was expensive. I knew Alexis had been saving money for quite some time, in addition she had two players that were going to sign in the next few weeks, so I just sat quietly by.

The sales woman showed Alexis a pair of high heeled boots that were made of exotic python, they were ankle high. Alexis loved to dress in black and these would match a good deal of her wardrobe, being black, grey and white. She sat down in the chair next to me, the woman going to the back to get her size. Ashley was still walking around, picking up shoes, looking at them, then setting them back down. Shortly the sales woman returned and opened the box, taking out the boots. Alexis put both of them on, then walked around the store in them, checking the fit. I had to admit, they looked very nice on her, but she had that effect on most clothing.

“What do you think?” she asked, looking in my direction.

“They’re ok, they look good on you.” I answered.

“Just ok?” Alexis replied.

The sales woman laughed, I am guessing at my sheer lack of interest in what was going on.

“If these were the latest turf shoes, I’m sure you would think they were more than ok.” Alexis kidded.

“Turf shoes?” the sales woman asked.

“Yea, he goes through a pair every game.” Alexis laughed, pointing at me.

The woman turned back and looked at me again, this time studying my face hard. She finally had to give up, I could tell she was embarrassed by the look on her face.

“I have seen you before, but I can’t remember your name.” she finally admitted.

“I usually have that effect on people.” I answered, kidding her.

“What number are you?” she asked.

“Eighty nine.” I responded.

I could almost see the wheels turning in her head, then finally something clicked.

“Oh you’re the guy who slams the ball over the goal.” she exclaimed.

“That’s him.” Alexis answered.

“Ooh, would you take a picture with me?” she pleaded.

“I would be glad to ... Do I get a discount if I do?” I asked.

“Uh, no.” she said, seriously.

“He’s kidding you.” Alexis laughed.

The sales woman ran over to the counter calling several other employees over, we all assembled for a group photo, with Alexis snapping the picture with the sales woman’s phone. They all went back to what they were doing, the sale woman returning to Alexis.

Alexis had already decided on the boots she had, she was now over next to Ashley holding a serious conversation. I had a good idea what it was about but I stayed out of it. After a lengthy discussion, Alexis finally backed away, then walked over to the sales woman handing her the box of shoes. As they walked to the register, Ashley walked up next to me, leaning over.

“Do you know how much those shoes are?” she asked.

“Nope.” I answered.

“Fourteen hundred dollars.” she responded.

I didn’t respond, I just shrugged my shoulders, after all Alexis was buying them with her money. I paid for the house expenses, utilities and insurance, and some of the groceries. Alexis paid for her own expenses, clothes, and bought groceries as well. We walked out of the store together and turned toward the center of the mall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.