A Game of Inches - Cover

A Game of Inches

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young man's journey as he plays football

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sports  

We woke the next morning, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. We then returned to our room, packed and checked out. Somehow, neither one of us had brought up last night, not a single mention of it. To be honest, I was relieved, I was not sure how I felt about what had happened between us. There was no doubt, I loved Courtney. But was I in love with her?

We pulled out of the Casino about eleven o’clock that morning, we had about a three hour drive to get home. For the first hour or so Courtney was extremely quiet, which is not at all normal for her.

“You ok Court, you’re awful quiet.” I finally asked.

“Yea sure, I’m ok. Sorry, I was just thinking.” she replied.

“About what?” I inquired.

“Oh ... Uh, just about how much work I have to do this week. I have a big contract to finalize and ... Uh ... a few other things.” she responded, “By the way when do you have to fly back to San Diego?”

“I leave this Thursday, around noon, I think.” I responded.

“Oh.” was her only response.

The rest of the drive was pretty mundane, Courtney really seemed preoccupied. We finally pulled into her drive way about three o’clock that afternoon. I took my bag from the trunk and tossed it in the back of my truck. I grabbed Courtney’s bag and followed her into the house. We found her parents sitting on the back patio having drinks.

“Hey, there they are. How was the weekend you two?” Mr. Timmons asked.

“We had a nice time. Thank you for letting us go sir.” I replied.

“You’re quite welcome.” he replied.

Mrs. Timmons got up, put her arm around Courtney and led her back into the house. They were leaning close to each other, whispering back and forth. I must have had an odd look on my face, Mr. Timmons noticed immediately.

“Women will always have their secrets Brian, don’t even try to understand them.” he told me.

We talked for a few more minutes, then I thanked him again and got up to go home. Courtney and her Mom were in the family room talking, I kissed them each goodbye, then let myself out. I drove across town quickly and was home in a just a few minutes.

As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed David’s car in the drive behind Ashley’s SUV. I parked along side of him, so he could get out later. I grabbed my bag and entered through the kitchen door quietly. I heard them talking in the family room, I wanted to make sure they knew I was home, just in case.

“Ashley, I’m back.” I called out.

“In here, Brian.” she called out.

I walked slowly into the family room where David and Ashley were sitting side by side on the sofa. Ashley got up and walked around the sofa and gave me a hug, kissing me on the cheek.

“Hey hotshot, how was your weekend?”

“It was ok.” I answered.

I looked over at David, he was sitting there, his hands in his lap, looking rather uncomfortable. I could see from the look on Ashley’s face, she was afraid of what my reaction to him might be. Ashley meant the whole to me, if she cared for this guy, then I had to accept it.

“Hi David, nice to see you again.” I said, extending my hand.

“Oh, hello Brian, nice to see you again too.” he replied, shaking my hand weakly.

“If you two don’t mind, I going to turn in for the night, I’m really tired.” I said.

“Sure Brian, sleep well.” Ashley replied.

I woke that Monday morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing, I looked at the clock, it was quarter to eleven. I couldn’t believe I had slept that long, I must have been exhausted. I looked at the number on the phone, it was from my agency. I answered the phone, I must have sounded like I was still sleeping.

“Is this Brian Stevens?” said the soft, sultry female voice.

“Yes, it is.” I answered.

“Hello Mr. Stevens, my name is Alexis Clarke, I am Mr. Phillip’s assistant.” she responded, “Do you have a minute to talk?”

“Yes mam.” I replied.

She went on to tell me that she was working with my agent on finalizing my contract, they wanted to have to done by the opening of training camp. She asked if I could fly out immediately and help iron out the final details, so we could get it done. She asked if I could catch the first plane out today, no matter what the time. She asked if I would call her with the flight details, adding that she would pick me up at the airport. I thanked her and told her I would call her when I was in the air.

I got up quickly, showered, dressed and packed my bags. I called a cab and left for the airport immediately. When I arrived at the airport, I was able to get a flight that was leaving in two hours, that was the best they had. I used the time to call Courtney and tell her what had happened, her mother answered the phone.

“Hi Mrs. Timmons, this is Brian, may I speak with Courtney?” I asked.

“Oh Brian, Courtney is not feeling well, she is upstairs asleep.” she replied, concern in her voice.

“What’s wrong with her?” I inquired.

“She has had a terrible headache since last night, this morning she is throwing up, she also has blurred vision and feels extremely weak.” she told me.

“Has she gone to the doctor?” I asked.

“No, but if she is not better tomorrow, I am going to take her.” she answered.

I went on to explain to her what had happened about my contract and how I had to leave immediately. She promised me she would relay all of the information to Courtney when she woke up. I promised her I would call Court as soon as I got settled in. She wished me good luck and hung up.

I then called the school and asked the secretary to give Ashley a message telling her what had happened, adding that I would call her later that night at home as well.

I had no choice but to buy a first class ticket, that was all that was available at such a short notice. As soon I was shown to my seat, I called Alexis to tell her I would be arriving in San Diego right about five o’clock that evening. She thanked me and assured me she would be there to pick me up.

My flight was pretty routine, I landed in San Diego about quarter after five. As I exited the plane and walked down the ramp to the concourse, I realized I had forgot to ask Alexis where she would be waiting at. Since I had no luggage other than my carry on, I hoped it would be right as I entered the main terminal area. As I was walking up the concourse ramp, I was getting more than my fair share of stares, though I’m not sure anyone really knew who I was. As I passed the security section at the entrance to the concourse, I scanned the crowd looking for any sign of my party. I had been standing there for perhaps three minutes or so, when a female voice boomed over the public address system.

“Mr. Brian Stevens, will you please pickup the white courtesy phone. Brian Stevens, please pick up the white courtesy phone.”

I scanned the area for any sign of a courtesy phone, finding one about fifty feet from where I was standing. I walked over and picked up the phone and told the operator who I was, she asked me to hold on for one second. There was a short pause, then a click, the voice telling me I was connected to my party.

“Hello, this Brian Stevens.” I said.

“Hi Mr. Stevens, this is Alexis Clarke, I am waiting for you in the VIP Parking lot. If you would walk to the main entrance of the terminal, I will pick you up outside the main entrance in about five minutes or so.” she answered.

“Ok, on my way.” I replied.

I hung the phone, picked up my bag and made my way to the front entrance to the airport, walking out to the pickup area. I was standing there for maybe about three minutes when a dark maroon BMW 550i pulled up right in front of me. The passenger side window lowered slowly and smooth, an absolutely stunning black haired young woman leaned over toward me.

“Hey Brian, put your bag in the trunk and hop in.” she said with a smile.

I walked to the back of the vehicle where the trunk suddenly popped opened and the lid rose very slowly. I tossed my bag in the large compartment and cautiously shut the trunk lid. I walked back to the passenger side, opened the door and slowly climbed inside of the car, closing the door behind me.

“Hi Brian, I’m Alexis, it’s so nice to finally meet you.” she said, shaking my hand with her soft, small hand.

“Thanks mam, it’s nice to meet you as well.” I answered.

“Mam?” she laughed,” Brian I am not even two years older than you are. Please call me Alexis or Alex.”

Alexis looked like she could have been a model for a major magazine. She was wearing an extremely expensive business suit. A short skirt and matching blazer, a while sheer blouse, stockings and high heels. She had shoulder length, charcoal black hair that was extremely straight. She had a slight olive complexion with light green eyes. She had slight, very minor asian facial features, not enough though to be sure she actually was. Her fragrance was extremely understated, but intoxicating none the less. I could not tell for sure since she was seated, but she was taller than the average woman, judging from her legs. As hard as it was for me to admit to myself, she was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever been this close to. That was tough for me to swallow since Ashley had always been the goddess of my dreams.

We pulled out of the airport and drove across town to the agency’s main offices. By the time we arrived and made our way up to the floor they occupied it was after six o’clock that evening, most of the staff had already left for the day. I followed Alexis to Dave Phillip’s office where he was busy with some paperwork. He jumped up from behind the desk as soon as he saw me, extending his hand.

“Brian, it’s good to see you. I am so sorry about calling you out here on such short notice, but we need to finalize your deal.” he informed me, shaking my hand.

“We have a ton of things for you to go over, Alexis is new to the firm, this is her first deal, so I am going to turn you over to her and let her bring you up to date.” he finished.

“Fine.” I answered.

“Brian, if you would please come with me to my office, we can get started.” she stated, pointing to the door.

I followed her down the hall nearly to the end, to a very nice, smaller office that was extremely well decorated. You could definitely sense it was a woman’s office. She offered me one of the high winged back chairs that sat directly across from her desk. She removed her blazer, hung it on the coat rack in the corner, than sat down behind her desk. With the blazer off, you could tell that she had an amazing figure, you knew she definitely spent time on herself. She picked up the large folder on the right hand side of the desk, opened it up and looked up at me with a beautiful smile on her face.

“Brian, even though you are the first client I will be representing in my career, I want you to know that I will work relentlessly to see that you completely satisfied with any venture we enter into.” she started.

“If at any time, you feel like you’re not happy with my work, feel free to let me know, I will turn your file back over to Mr. Phillips.” she continued.

“This is a tough business to get into, especially for a woman. People look at me and think I can be pushed and intimidated into giving them their way. Trust me, I have never been pushed around in my life. I put myself through college working full time, I have never asked anyone for anything in my life. All I am asking is you give me a chance.” she finished.

I can’t say why, but something in Alexis’ demeanour told me immediately she was being straight up and honest. I also believed one other thing she told me. I doubted anyone had ever pushed her around in her life. She was smart, professional and very sure of herself. I learned all of that after spending only ninety minutes with her.

“I’m fine with that Alexis, I’m sure we will work well together.” I replied.

It appeared as if the entire weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders. She sank back for a second in her chair, brushed one strand of hair out of her face and took a deep breath. She leaned forward and began to shuffle through the papers.

“Ok, this is where we stand at this point. They have offered you a four year, thirteen million dollar contract. Of that number, roughly seven million is guaranteed. You will get a seven hundred fifty thousand dollar signing bonus upon the execution of your contract.” she started.

“Based on where you were drafted, then taking a look at last year’s contracts near the same spot in the draft, I feel they are coming in a bit low. They are about a million off in the total, and the signing bonus is about four hundred thousand too low. I want to counter with a new proposal reflecting those numbers, then wait to see what they do.” she finished.

“Wow, that’s quite a bit of information to process, but I’m not sure you understand what went on prior to the draft. I played defensive end in college, they are attempting to move me to tight end. I don’t want to appear that I am ungrateful for the faith they have in me.” I answered.

“Brian, where they want to play you is their choice, not ours. It’s their gamble, not yours. You deserve at least what last year’s pick in the same position got, if not more. You have to understand this is a business, nothing more, nothing less. If you get injured permanently they will cut ties with you in a heartbeat. If they find someone more talented, you will be cut with nothing more than a handshake at best.” she told me.

“I’m sure you’re right Alexis, this is just all strange to me.” I answered.

“Brian, you’re paying this firm, you’re paying me a great deal of money to represent you. Please let us do our job.” she urged.

“Whatever you think is best Alexis, I’m on board.” I replied.

“Good now let’s see if I can throw this ball back in their court.” she answered, picking up the phone.

She dialed the number quickly, asking the party on the other end to speak with Wayne Hiller, who I knew was the General Manager of the San Diego team that had just drafted me. It took about minute for him to pick up the phone.

“Mr. Hiller, this is Alexis Clarke from PSA, I’m Brian Stevens agent, do you have a moment for me?” she asked, very professionally, “Great, thanks I appreciate it.”

“I have Brian here with me now in my office as a matter of fact, we are reviewing your offer. We want to get this deal done as soon as possible, I want Brian to be in camp for the first practice next week. But let’s be honest, you’re low balling us here. This is below what last year’s pick got in the same slot.” she continued.

She listened intently to his comments, several times a smile coming to her face. She finally was able to get back command of the conversation.

“Mr. Hiller, I understand the situation, but you drafted Brian in the first round. No matter what position he winds up playing, you’re going to pay him first round money. Now here’s what we feel comfortable with.

We are willing to sign at fourteen million for four years, with seven million, seven hundred seventy five thousand guaranteed. We also need a one and a half million dollar signing bonus. This is less than what last year’s pick was paid and a very good deal for you.” she ended.

She intently intently for a couple of minutes then thanked him for his time and hung up. She looked over at me with a smile, then leaned forward over her desk.

“He is going to call me right back, hang on for a few minutes.” she urged, “I’ll be right back.”

She got up and exited her office walking down the hallway. A few moments later her secretary came in and asked if I wanted something to drink. I told her a Coke would be nice, she left and returned quickly with the ice cold drink. Alexis returned several minutes later, sitting down behind her desk.

“While we wait, let’s go over a few other things we need to discuss. First and foremost are your endorsements. Do not in any way, commit to anyone, about anything. Refer any invitations, any type of offer you receive for anything to me. I will handle those requests, as I see fit, based on the monetary value to you.” she started.

“Secondly, I need you to either start some sort of charitable foundation, or choose an existing one, something you can donate your time and money to. I can help you with some existing programs if that’s the way you want to go for now. It’s very important you maintain a high profile, a very clean reputation in this community.” she continued.

Before she could continue, her secretary interrupted her, telling her she had Wayne Hiller on line three. Alexis smiled at me, as she picked up the phone.

“Yes Wayne, what can I do for you?” she said.

She listened intently for several minutes, her facial expressions not changing at all, which could not be a good thing. Then all at once she smiled and spoke into the phone.

“Let me run it by my client, I will get right back to you.” she said, hanging up the phone.

“I didn’t expect this at all. They went up to thirteen and a half million over four years. They are still are only offering seven million guaranteed. But here’s the kicker, they are offering you two million to sign. It’s really close to what we are asking, but it helps them with their cap space if they go with the large signing bonus. It’s up to you, I can go back and hold them to the fourteen, it’s your call.” she said.

“What do you think Alexis?” I asked.

She sat there for a moment looking over the numbers on her papers, shuffling them about. She looked back up at me, her eyes wide and bright.

“Let me run down the hall and talk to Mr. Phillips, I’ll be right back.” she said, getting up and leaving quickly.

She was gone for close to a half hour before she got back. By now it was close to eight o’clock in the evening, It had been a long day. She walked back in, sat down and leaned forward, a smile on her face.

“Brian, I think we have a good deal here. I can hold out for a little more, but because of your odd situation, the gamble they are taking on you, I think we make the good faith gesture and accept their offer.” she said.

“Let’s do it.” I replied.

She picked up the phone and dialed her counterpart, this time he answered the phone very quickly.

“Wayne, I am extremely pleased to tell you that Brian has accepted your offer. Let me know when we want us in your office to sign the paperwork. Brian will report to camp on time, he is looking forward to being a part of your fine organization.” she said,”Thanks Wayne, you too.

She hung up the phone and sunk back into her chair, letting out a deep breath. She brushed her hair back over her shoulders and gave me that wide eyed, warm smile of hers.

“He will call me tomorrow, let me know when we can formally finish the contract. Congratulations Brian, you are a millionaire.” she told me.

“I still can’t believe it’s real. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this day would come.” I answered.

“Brian, please let me take you out to dinner tonight and celebrate. This is a big night for the both of us. This is your first pro contract, but it’s my first as well. You just earned me quite a paycheque, the least I can do is buy you dinner.” she laughed.

“Oh I don’t know Alexis, it’s been a long...

She cut me off immediately getting up from behind her chair and grabbing her blazer from the coat rack.

“Nonsense, I insist. Please let’s enjoy a nice meal and relax.” she urged.

“Sure, why not?” I answered.

I followed her down the hall slowing down as we passed Dave Phillips office, while she stuck her head in. She informed him we had closed the deal, asking him if he wanted to join us for dinner. He congratulated her but declined on dinner saying he was trying to finalize a deal of his own at that moment.

We left the building, got her car and drove across town to a very nice restaurant in the heart of the city. We pulled up in front of the building, where the valet met us, taking her car keys. I followed her to the front door, opened the door and we entered together. We were met in the small front room by the hostess, who immediately had a look of surprise, covering her hand with her mouth quickly.

“You’re the guy we just drafted ... you’re um...” she stuttered.

“Brian Stevens, and yes it’s him.” Alexis answered.

“Oh wow, the owner is going to be so excited. Please follow me, I will get you seated immediately.” she said.

We followed her into the main room where dozens of people were seated, eating. You could tell immediately this was a really expensive, high class restaurant. I was probably the most under dressed person in the room. We were seated at a large table, near the center of the room. Our hostess told us our waitress would be with us very shortly, then disappeared into the kitchen. She reappeared quickly with a man who appeared to be in his mid thirties, dressed in grey and black, plaid pants, a white chef’s jacket, extremely clean cut and shaven.

“Hello, I’m Paul Sheffield, the owner and head chef. I’m very pleased to meet you Mr. Stevens, I’m looking forward to watching you play this year. I have season tickets.” he told me, shaking my hand.

“Call me Brian, and thank you, it’s nice to be here.” I answered.

He turned to the waitress and ordered her to bring our order to him personally, he would prepare it himself. I thanked him and we took the two menu’s from her. I decided to have a quick pasta dish with a salad, while Alexis ordered salmon. It had been a really long day for me, I just wanted to get to my hotel and crash. As we waited for our meal, Alexis interrogated me about my early years, wondering what had gotten me to this point in my life. I could tell she was genuinely sympathetic when I spoke about my Father and how much I missed him. I did so wish he would be here to see me play my first game as a pro. By the time the food came, I had pretty much brought her up to date on my life to this point. The one thing she was really surprised at was that I had no serious relationship going with anyone, in fact that I had never really had one, other than the time I had been on and off again with Courtney. Of course, I didn’t let on to her about Ashley and how she was the one I truly wished I could be with.

As we started to eat, I turned the tables on Alexis, and asked her about her childhood and early years. The story she unfolded was incredibly interesting, to say the least. Her grandfather, a U.S. Marine in the early years of the Vietnam War had met her grandmother, a beautiful young girl in Saigon. Over the course of his deployment, they had fell in love and she had become pregnant with Alexis’s mother. After much drama and danger, her grandfather had managed to get her grandmother out of Vietnam and back to the United States, where they led a pretty normal life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.