A Game of Inches - Cover

A Game of Inches

Copyright© 2019 by Rhiannon57

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man's journey as he plays football

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Sports  

Ashley was lying back on the sofa, my Father had his face buried between her legs. She was wearing a tee shirt, her panties were around her right ankle. Her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and her hips were moving against his mouth.

I stepped back in the hallway, wondering what to do. I knew I should go back to my room, they deserved their privacy, but I couldn’t seem to make my feet move. I leaned in again, peering around the corner. Ashley was now moaning softly, her finger’s running through my Dad’s hair. She was absolutely stunning, her body was impeccable. I had never seen a girl, much less a woman, naked in real life. I could feel my cock stirring in my tight shorts. I reached down pushing it to the side, trying to get a bit of relief.

As my Dad continued to lick her beautiful pussy, Ashley became more and more vocal. Her hips were moving up and down, back and forth pressing into my Dad’s mouth. In a matter of a few seconds, I saw her arch her back and her body shake violently, her face contorted in pure pleasure. I was witnessing my first ever female orgasm, a sight I would not soon forget.

I reached down inside my shorts to squeeze my now very erect cock. I stepped back once again, leaning against the wall. I could hear whispering, I wondered if I should race back to my room. I stood there for a few seconds, then began to hear Ashley moaning softly once again. I leaned around the wall and saw that Ashley was now sucking my Dad’s cock, her hand pumping up and down his shaft. My Dad was in heaven, as this beautiful girl sucked and kissed his rigid, purple cock.

By now, I had pushed the front of my own shorts down and was slowly stroking my rock-hard cock up and down. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to last much longer so I had to head back to my room. I gently closed my door, so as not to make a sound, then locked it. I grabbed a towel from the floor, climbing back into my bed. I pushed my shorts down, grabbing my hard cock with my right hand. I closed my eyes and pictured Ashley in the throes of her orgasm as my hand pumped my cock rapidly. It took less then thirty seconds. The first rope of cum shot out of my cock, landing on my chest. Three more quick blasts of sticky hot fluid coated my stomach. I was furiously pumping my cock as wave after wave of pleasure spilled from the end of my penis. My hand was now covered in wet, sticky, hot cum as I continued to stoke myself, enjoying every last moment this orgasm had to offer.

When I came to my senses, I was completely covered in my own cum, my cock aching from the force of my orgasm. I grabbed the towel and began to clean my self off, I had made quite the mess. I drifted off to sleep that night with the picture of Ashley’s face burned into my brain. That picture would serve me well on many a hand job in the future, always making me cum in buckets.


Early that next year, my Dad stepped into my room one night, closing the door behind him. I knew this meant I was in for one of his famous, man to man talks. He sat on the edge of the bed, thinking carefully before he spoke.

“Son, I want you to be the first to know. I am going to ask Ashley to marry me.” he confessed.

“I think that’s great, Dad. I like her a lot.” I quickly replied.

He went on to tell me that later that year, after the season would be over, they would be married. She would move in here with us, we would all be together. I was happy for my Dad, he had been alone for most of his life. And I really think he loved my mom, long before her family had so brutally beat him down. Now at last, he would be happy.

I continued on my brutal training regiment, once again working out with the team in position drills, then off to the gym later for several hours. I was going to be a junior this season and I was determined to start on the defensive line this year. I was now six foot, six inches tall and weighed almost two hundred seventy five pounds. After three days of positions drills, my strength, speed and size were the talk of the school. Going one on one against our offensive lineman, I dominated every one of them, including the seniors. Word quickly reached the local news station reporter who covered prep sports. He did a two minute segment on me one Thursday night during the sports segment of the news. I was a celebrity the next day at school, everyone slapping my back, making jokes about my nervous comments to the reporter.

As a junior, I was required to take European History, a course that was taught by Ashley. I knew that I was going to be singled out in her class, making sure everyone knew I was not going to get a free ride, just because she was dating my Dad. Thankfully I was able to get a desk in the very back of the class, almost out of her view. I was a very good student, I rarely had to study, I really was just able to remember the things I needed to get by. By now, I was the talk of the school, and as the local newspaper called me, probably the biggest defensive blue chip prospect to come from this state in years. I had never dated any girls from our school, in fact I rarely had time for anything social. But sitting right in front of me, in the same row, was a very pretty red head named Courtney.

She was one of the “in-crowd”, the small group of students who seemed to be the center of attention, the ones who ran the school. I had never spoken to her directly, in fact we ran in completely different crowds. As she sat down in the desk in front of me, I couldn’t help but notice her. She had pulled her hair back into a pony tail, off of her neck. She was wearing tight jeans and a tee shirt, showing off her figure. But what I really noticed the most was how good she smelled. She reminded me of baby powder, clean and fresh. It was difficult to concentrate on class, I found my mind wandering. Soon the bell rang and I was off to practice again.

The season started with a huge game against our cross town rivals Westwood High. They were predominately a passing team, their quarterback a three year starter, now being recruited by several colleges. The game was pivotal, a loss this early, would be devastating to our playoff hopes. This would be my first game as a starter, I had been waiting on this for three years. By the time I took the field for the first time that night, I was oblivious to everything and everyone around me. I had one goal for the night, to make the superstar’s evening a living hell. It took just three plays for me to introduce myself to their elite quarterback.

It was third and eleven, a sure passing down. I rushed a straight on bull rush and over powered the left tackle, moving quickly around his left shoulder. As I cleared his body, I had a clean shot at the quarterback as he stepped up in the pocket to throw. He never saw me, he never heard me. I hit him in full stride, wrapping my arms around his back, driving him to the ground. I never saw it but I heard someone screaming the ball was loose. When I got up and looked over my shoulder, we had recovered a fumble. The roar of the crowd was deafening, I was being slapped in the helmet by my teammates.

Four quarters later we had a 21-7 victory, we were off on the right foot. I had a decent game finishing with eight tackles and two sacks, one causing a fumble. The newspaper was very kind to me the next morning, calling me the anchor of a very stellar defense. I stayed at home all that Sunday, soaking my sore, stiff body in the tub. The next morning at school, moral was high after the big win on Friday night.

Even Ashley gave me recognition before class that morning, the class applauding loudly. Courtney turned during the applause and told me what a great game I played, that she enjoyed watching me play. I thanked her and class resumed.

We won our next two games by large margins, the teams were not even in our class. I continued to add up huge numbers in both tackles and sacks, in fact as the papers were saying, it was my defense. We were preparing for our fourth game of the season, when one night at dinner, Ashley addressed me.

“Brian, I am really impressed with your play so far. If you continue to play this well and your grades remain as they are, you will get several good offers for college.” she stated, “Any idea where you would like to go?”

“Not really, Miss Thompson, I want to wait and see who offers what.” I replied.

By now she knew better then to object to me not calling her Ashley or Ash. It had been months now, she was still Miss Thompson to me. She smiled every time I called her by her formal name.

“That makes sense to me. By the way, I know someone else who is quite impressed with you at school. In fact, she kind of hinted that she wishes you would ask her out.” Ashley stated.

“One of the girls in school told you they wanted me to ask them for a date?” I asked, quite puzzled.

“Yep”, she quickly replied, winking at my Dad, “I guess they figure I have some stroke in this family.”

My Dad bust out laughing, calling Ashley an evil female who was looking out for one of her own. She smiled that beautiful smile back at him, the one that could melt an iceberg. He quickly turned to me informing me that I was on my own, and once again laughed out loud.

“So Brian, you interested in a date?” she asked smiling.

“It depends on who its with”, I responded.

“Well she is very cute, very smart and I know she likes you.” Ashley told me, “And she sits very close to you in my class.”

“Courtney?” I quickly asked.

“You got it big boy.” Ashley giggled.

I sat there for a while looking at Ashley, trying to figure out if she was telling the truth. From the look on her face she appeared to be very sincere. She went on to tell me, Courtney had confided in her after class one day after everyone had left the room. She had asked Ashley if I was dating anyone. She said several of the girls in school were wondering, as they never saw me out at any of the local hot spots. Ashley told her no, that she had never known me to date anyone, my mind was only on athletics. It was apparent to Ashley that Courtney, or possibly someone Courtney was close to had interests in my social life.

I thought about it most of the week, but my mind as always was on the upcoming game that Friday night. Once again we were playing a local school that was highly regarded, a certain playoff contender. As always, it was another must win game. I was sitting in history class that morning listening to Ashley talk about Napoleon but my mind was miles away, thinking about tonight’s game. Even the short skirt Ashley was wearing had no effect on my concentration, although it was killing most of the other boys in the room. As class ended, I was gathering my books, placing them in my back pack when Courtney turned to me.

“Hey Brian, what are you doing tonight, after the game.” she asked quietly.

“Nothing, just going home.” I replied.

“Well, a friend of mine is having a party at her house, um ... if you want to ... I mean ... would you like to come?” she stuttered nervously.

“Oh, I don’t know Courtney, I’m not much of a party guy.” I said quietly.

“Yea, I kind of figured that, it’s ok, no big deal. Just thought I would ask.” she replied.

She appeared to be somewhat disappointed, as she turned to walk away. I thought quickly, maybe she is asking for herself and not a friend as Ashley had suggested. I reached out and tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey Courtney, you going to the game tonight?” I asked.

“Of course, the whole school is going to be there silly.” she giggled.

“Ok, then. Let’s see what happens, I will find you after the game ok?” I asked.

“That would be great.” she quickly replied.

As we entered the opposing team’s field, we were loudly told by the home crowd we were not welcomed. By this time, I had learned to ignore the crowd, however it was always nicer to play in your house. We started the game well, scoring on our first possession to take a 7-0 lead. We held them defensively for their first three possessions, not allowing a first down. Late in the second quarter, our offense fumbled the ball on our own twenty one yard line. With less them two minutes to play, they were near our goal line. They moved down inside our three yard line, with less then thirty seconds to go in the half. As they came out of the huddle, I thought I recognized this formation from the game films. They usually ran some of a trap play to my side out of this formation.

I decided to take an inside move, gambling that the play was designed to go between the guard and the tackle. As the ball was snapped the guard pulled from his gap, allowing me a clean shot at the running back. He saw me hit the hole, and side stepped to my right. I lunged for him, wrapping my arms around his leg as I fell to the grass. Just as I hit the ground, another player was blocked into me, causing me to lose my grip, freeing the runner. He bolted around the corner, scoring easily, tying the game. As I headed to the locker room, I was disgusted with myself, I should have made that tackle.

My Dad gave us his usual halftime pep talk, urging us to give a better effort in the second half. I don’t think I heard a word of it, my mind was still on that missed tackle. Great players make great plays, and I just blew one. I was determined to make up for it in the second half.

The second half started much like the first, mistakes by both sides, squandering opportunities to score. We caught a break on a punt and pinned them deep in their own territory at the nine yard line. Our inside linebacker challenged us in the huddle to step up and turn this game around. We stopped two successive running plays for no gain, they were facing a third and ten. The defensive coach signaled in Twin Switch, Power Left Smash, one of my favorite plays. It basically meant, I would switch from lining up over the left tackle, moving to our left to face their right tackle. The right tackle was usually the slower of the two lineman giving me a really good chance at breaking through. In addition, the outside line backer on my side would blitz inside, making the right tackle choose which of us he wanted to try and block. The play went off perfectly, I came off the ball a half step late as I was taught. The linebacker shot the gap drawing my man’s attention. As he crossed to his left and picked up our backer, I accelerated around the corner. The quarterback never had a chance to look downfield. He covered up just as I slammed into him, shoulder first. I drove him back into the end zone causing him to fumble the ball, deep into the end zone. As I tried to quickly regain my feet, I saw one of our players fall on the ball, scoring a touchdown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.