My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 6: Troubles With Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Troubles With Family - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

I was well rested by the time I pick Jesica up. I ask her where she wanted to go for supper. Like a typical girl, she told me to chose. We went to Humpty’s. I didn’t particularly like the food, but it was casual and we could get a private booth. I liked how comfortable we were around each other. It felt like we could talk about anything or nothing at all.

After we ordered, I got serious, “Jes, when I picked you up yesterday, I was a little concerned with how your family acted. You were all excited and dressed up like it was a really big deal. I do not intend to talk bad about your dad, but in my experience a father that cares would have been putting me through 20 questions. Is there a problem? Do you need an out? Is that why you want to work for me?”

“He didn’t act like he cared, because he doesn’t. He is my step father. My asshole brother is a step brother, and he is a lech in the worst way. I didn’t want to bring it up, even though I agreed to the whole honesty thing. He is the one I started giving blowjobs to. I’m afraid of what he will do to my sister if I leave.”

“That settles it, you are having a talk with your sister, go phone her now and invite her for supper. The bus will be driving by your place in 8 minutes. I expect her here in 15. Here is some change for the phone.” Jes was concerned, but didn’t say anything. She just got up and went to the payphone.

She got back and tentatively sat. She wasn’t sure what to expect. I explained, “Jes, If you leave, the lech will work her harder than he did you, and I am guessing she will cave or be raped. If you leave her behind, there is a good chance you will lose her forever, and she will hate you. I am also guessing you do not want that.”

In some ways she was relieved to finally have somebody to talk about this with. But, in other ways she was devastated, as I confirmed her worst fears. She asked, “What can I do?”

“I thought you were going to be one of my girls. There is only so many times I will remind you that I take care of my girls. It is not what can you do, but what can we do?”

“You can’t turn her into a whore, she os too young for that.”

“I am beginning to think we have made a mistake. You think of me as a tyrant when I am here to help. You do not need to be a whore to ask me for help. If that is what you need it can be arranged. As for your sister, I will never have an underage whore in my employ. If she wants to be one of my girls, she will wait until she is 18.”

Jes was looking like she knew she did wrong and was more hesitant, as she said, “I want to be one of your girls, even if my home life was good. I’m sorry, I did think you would help her just because I was your whore. Even if you didn’t help her. I have to get out of there and I want to be your whore ... Everything is happening so fast. I need time to wrap my head around the we thing. I am used to taking care of my sis and nobody looking after me. It will take some getting used to, to accept that you are here for me.”

“If that is the case, don’t be sorry, just try not to repeat the same mistakes. You know I am helping all those that are sick, I never asked any of them to be my whores. I did offer 6 of them jobs, because they needed work, and they needed me. I had no other jobs for them. Besides, you saw them. They have never been happier. As for your sister, she can stay with you, and we will employ her as a maid and babysitter until we find something better. Do not get your hopes up. You need to talk to her, and she has to agree. Let her know what your brother forced you to do, and what he is likely to do to her. I’m not going to force anything on an innocent, even if I think it is for her own good.”

Our food arrived just before Beth showed up. I stood up and signalled for her to take my seat. “Beth, your sister has something important to discuss with you. I will be back in 20 minutes. You can have my food. It just arrived, and I haven’t touched it. Order me another burger while I am gone.”

I went for a drive. I was still early when I showed up, so I bought some gas then went inside. Jes slid over, so I could sit with her. She had on her smile that lights the room. Beth was suddenly shy, and a bit tentative. Before I could say anything, my food arrived, and Jes was hugging me. She said, “We’ll do it.” Then, she assaulted my mouth with her tongue.

I ended the kiss earlier than she wanted, but I let it go on long enough for her to know I appreciated it. Her sister was red faced, embarrassed to be watching her sister make out. I asked, “Beth, just so I know you have it right, what is it that you have agreed to?”

“For now, I’m your servant, when I am 18 you’ll turn me into a whore. My other option is to stay home and give it up for free.”

I looked at Jes in disgust, “Your sister must really suck at explaining things.” Jes had this look of shock on her face

Beth explained, “No, I just reed between the lines. It is known that you take what you want and I assume that is me, so you will start using me as a slave, then drug me and use me as a whore.”

I shook my head in disgust then correct her, “You are an attractive girl and any boy would be a fool if he didn’t want you. But, you have to stop listening to rummers. I haven’t forced anything on anybody that they didn’t deserve. Come over Sunday and you can talk to each of the girls and ask them their stories. Jes will tell you we have a policy of complete honesty with each other at all times, and you will be included in that. I admit that 2 of my girls I forced to have sex, but that wouldn’t stand up in a court of law. And, both of them wouldn’t go back to the lives they had for all the money in the world. The other eight either asked to be in my employ or were damaged goods, needing help, and I gave what I could. Any one is welcome to leave at a moment’s notice and the only thing I would do is wish them well and allow them to break my heart. The only girl I have ever hurt in my life was Patty, and she made possible the rape of many of your friends. She had it coming. We are a family of sorts, and I do not like your accusations, especially since I am trying to help you and your sister.”

Jes was slowly letting me go as I spoke. When I stopped she said, “I am sorry Trent, I didn’t know she would do this. I understand if you do not want to be there for us now.”

I spoke in frustration, “Jes, when are you going to understand? Why would I punish you, when you did nothing wrong? Why would I punish your sister, when all she did was base her opinion on the facts she had? I would have liked her to do her research before spiting that in my face, but this was sprung on her, so we must give her a chance. Besides, she already agreed to, as she put it, ‘be my slave,’ so it is a done deal. My orders as her master are for her to have fun, go to school and graduate.”

Beth asked, “What happens when Mom decides we can’t do this, and takes me back.”

I answered, “That is an intelligent question. One my parents researched when my sister moved into the brothel as a minor. If you, as a runaway, live in a safe environment, and don’t want to go home, then by the laws of this province the police, courts, ministry of families and your parents do not have the legal right to take you. In other words, if you want to live with your sister, nobody can do anything about it, and you have legal recourse if they try. Welcome to the family.”

The girls quietly chatted, while I ate and thought. They were trying to figure out how and when to move. I interrupted them, “Jes, I do not mind when you making mistakes. That is how people learn. It is when you make the same mistake over and over again that I get frustrated. Now turn your palm face up, then slap your forehead as though you just did something and realized how stupid it really was.” She had a confused look on her face but did it anyway. I wondered if she was submissive. “Repeat after me, ‘Trent takes care of his girls.”

“Trent takes care of his girls.”

“OK, we are in public, I do not want to embarrass you anymore. I am assuming your parents work Monday. I will need to know if your brother will be there, so I can make arrangements. We will move you out while they are at work. That will give you time to completely move out. I do not have rooms for you yet, but for now, you will move in with Tracy. She will be Jes’s trainer, so Jes, you can sleep with her, in her bed and Beth, you can sleep on the couch. Your possessions that you do not immediately need will be in storage until we find you a place. Any questions, comments, or complaints?”

Jes confirms, “Mom and dad will be at work. My brother will be at home. Can we hurt him a little?”

“That is a discussion for another time. Your sister knows you had issues, she doesn’t need specifics. I know it is likely painful, but I need the entire story. Everything he has done to you, when, and how. If he is as bad as I think he is, then we will hurt him bad. Unfortunately, we can not have an incident while we move your sister out. The police do not like me, and it could wreck everything.

“Beth, I do not know how things were for you. I do know the law. If you want to get back at your mom you can apply for welfare. All you have to do is claim you are supporting yourself and don’t let them know I am helping you. They will give you a check each month until you turn 18, and give your mom a bill. You don’t have to act on that right away. When you have had time to think about it we will talk about it gain.”

I finished my supper, and took the girls home. After making a call to Peter I spent the rest of the night with Chelsie. While cuddled up watching tv, she asked, “Will you go to church with me tomorrow? I know my family disowned me, I still love them and the only place I know they will not make a scene is Church.” She sure had grown up a lot in a few short months. It was a shame what happened.

“Anything for you. Don’t you think we should invite your sisters? They might want to see if their families have smartened up.”

She agreed, and made some phone calls before bed. I could see how this would be another draining weekend.

Sunday morning the sisters and I ate together. They were all excited about seeing their families and some friends, they haven’t see in months. I was trying my best to keep them from getting their hopes up. I was failing miserably. They wanted to get there early, so they were running around as fast as they could. I just tried to stay out of their way.

We got there and it was the disaster I thought it would be. Chelsie’s dad refused to recognize she was standing in front of him. He just walked on by, as she called out, “Dady, I’m sorry.” Her mom wasn’t as bad. She looked at Chelsie, crestfallen and said, “I’m sorry baby.” Then continued walking, following her husband. Chelsie did get some hugs from a brother and a couple sisters. Mormon families of that generation were often huge. Anywhere from 2-10 children. I know of one Mormon woman that had 13 children without adoption or stepchildren. This woman ended up with more than 100 grandchildren.

In the parking lot, Cindy got a scolding from her dad. After he went inside, her mom came up to her crying and hugged her saying, “I love you.” But, then she wrecked it, making excuses for her husband and telling Cindy, not to ever come home. Her closest sister hugged her until she stopped crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.