My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 4: Sexsmith

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sexsmith - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Before leaving for school, I phoned Cindy and told her I was trying to help somebody but things went wrong. My three girls would have to fend for themselves until I dealt with it. They would have to avoid me at all costs.

That day at school was the loneliest day of my life. Before I got there, word had spread that I was dead. In all fairness, there were somewhere around 40 people that either participated or watched me taking a beating more than an hour long. 10 minutes into it people were marvelling how I could possibly still be alive.

At school that day, what people saw was that I was completely heathy with no injuries. I had on a long sleeve shirt that hugged my neck and long pants, so nobody could see all the bruising. I wore makeup for the first time in my life, and I kept my fat lip sucked in. When I talked, I would find an excuse to put my hand in front of my face, so that people couldn’t see the fat lip while I wasn’t sucking on it. I could barely walk, but did so slowly to hide my limp.

There was a rather attractive girl who didn’t like me. She had witnessed the beating. When she saw me at school, it freaked her out. She went around convincing people I was the devil, because nobody could receive a beating like that and not be injured. I made matters worse on that front. Now that I had been betrayed, not counting my girls, Ed was the closest thing I had to a friend. He knew I was alone, so he sought me out to see if I was OK. Unfortunately, he didn’t call out. He approached me from behind and put his hand on my shoulder. Given the amount of soft tissue damage, it felt like somebody hit me hard. I didn’t even look. I turned around swinging. One hit and Ed was laying out flat on the floor.

I had to think fast. I couldn’t let people know that I was injured, or they would finish the job. I didn’t know what else to do, so I yelled at him, “Who the fuck said you could touch me. You know I do not like to be touched. I am sick of this shit. From now on, anybody that touches me gets laid out. If I’m willing to do this to my last remaining friend, what do you people think I am willing to do to you?” That fixed my reputation for the rest of the time I spent up north. In a city with extreme theft problems, I could leave my keys in the truck with everything I owned in the box and nobody would touch it. I know because I did it all the time.

But talk about loneliness. If people saw me in a hallway, they would take the closest exit and walk around the outside of the building rather than walk past me. Half the people feared for their life and the other half were too ashamed to face me. At least when things calmed down, I would still have my three mormon girls.

After school, I went straight to Cindy’s. I wanted to go to Mary, but if I took my shirt off in front of her, she would have freaked out. I asked Cindy to talk to Mary, but I didn’t know how affective a talk would be. Mary needed to see that I was fine when I wasn’t. Cindy cancelled all her appointments and took care of me for two weeks, until I was healthy again. I only went to school for the next two days to maintain the illusion I was healthy. Most of the rest of the time I was in bed. Cindy was careful to stay on her side of the queen sized bed. She was afraid of hurting me if she so much as looked at me the wrong way.

When I was up for it and the girls were available, they would come over for meals. Mary needed cheering up, and she deserved it, so next time we were eating together I sprung it on them. “OK Mary, I am not up for it, so when you hear what I have to say no jumping on me. I think it is high time Mary gets promoted to number 1. She will take on the books and hers will be the primary bed I sleep in. That means she makes less escorting but takes a cut of everything.” She was all giddy and gave me a peck on the lips. I couldn’t wait to get inside her again.

When I was at school next, it was easy to see who Patty slipped my drugs to. Withdrawals were in full effect and there were more than 30 students that suddenly looked like crack whores with a hangover. Of them all, 10 of the girls and 4 of the guys were good people. One by one I pull the 4 guys aside and had a chat with them. I asked, when they took the drugs and why. 3 of them were drugged unwillingly to get them to cheat on their girlfriends. The forth did it willingly for the benefits during sex. He was never told of its addictiveness. One was a math nerd. One was a joe average and two were jocks. I was going to need a couple goons and a crew to make larger batches of drugs and these boys would be my core group.

Leaving school, I saw one of the girls suffering withdrawal. She was sitting on one of the school benches. I kept my distance and watched her, because I felt there was something wrong. The busses all left and she remained. The parking lot was quickly emptying and she didn’t look like she was watching for somebody to come by and pick her up. She was extremely attractive. She wasn’t the kind of girl I would go after. I have always been one to think ahead. This girl was attractive at the time and any guy would have been happy to have her, but at 18 she has at least DD chest and a nice wide hip extending to a shapely ass. The problem with such a figure on somebody so young is it gives them a great fat potential. If she wan’t extremely carful, as a 40 year old woman she would be overweight to obese. I liked the red hair. Long down to the centre of her back. And she has a cute freckled face.

There were only about 1500 students. With a mind like mine it was hard not to know almost all the names. I think it is funny how many people think that I care about them just because I know their name. “Barbra, I do not mean to be nosey, but I saw you sitting there and was wondering if there was something wrong.”

She just started balling. I sat beside her, and gave her a hug, waiting for her to finish. I gave it a couple minutes after she stopped crying before I pulled away. She was sitting on my right. I lean over with my left hand on her right shoulder and held her upright. I then used my right index finger under her chin to lifted her head up so I could look into her eyes. “Look sweetie I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what is wrong. Even if I can’t help, you obviously need to get something off your chest.” She started crying again. She wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me in for a hug, as she placed her head on my chest.

I once again gave her time to stop crying. When I thought it was a good time, I pulled her away. Using my finger to lift her head, I said, “Barbra, there is only so much tears can do. It is time to use your words.”

She wiped her eyes with her bare hand so I gave her my hanky. “Thank you, I have no place to go.”

“That is an easy fix, If you will accept my help.” She tried to force a smile, so I stood up and offered her my hand. She accepted and I help her to her feet, then I interlocked our arms and head to my truck. I opened the door for her and she got in.

I took her to Chelsie’s. Heather/Slut was still around but I avoid her place. Sometimes I felt bad for avoiding her. If I didn’t I would have noticed what she was doing and could have helped her.

On the short drive to our apartments, Barb started to confide in me. We didn’t go inside right away. Cindy noticed us having a heart to heart, so she left us alone but I was able to signal her that we should have a group dinner. She knows that means the mormon trio that are not working tonight.

It turned out that Patty used the drugs to get Barb to give up her virginity to a giant strap on and then again for a bareback gangbang. She got pregnant. Her parents forced an abortion. Then because of the way her parents were treating her, she didn’t feel like she could live there anymore.

I wanted to get her up to the apartment before I started giving her the yo-yo of good and bad news. “Lets continue this inside where it is more comfortable.” I get out and she was slow to move. I opened her door and offered my hand. She took it and I led her up to Chelsie’s apartment. I used my key to open the door and Chelsie was sitting on the couch reading. Hearing the door, she looked up to see me enter with a good looking redhead that had obviously been crying. “Barbra this is Chelsie, Chelsie this is Barbra.” They both said a polite greeting and nothing else.

“I’m sorry to do this Chelsie, but Barb and I have some things we need to talk about. Would you mind reading in the bedroom and when we are finished I will come get you.” She was happy to comply. Barb felt self conscious about kicking Chelsie out of her own living room, but I comforted her and told her not to worry about it. Chelsie understood and all our friends would gladly do that for her. I sat her down on one end of the couch and I sit at the other. We were both half ways turned toward each other.

“Barb, I know you and your parents are having problems right now, but they are still your parents.” She had me phone them. I let them know she would be staying with Chelsie until she figured things out. They were very polite to me but said some hurtful things about their daughter.

After the call was over, I told her, “I have some things to tell you. You are going to feel like you are on a roller coaster. Hang in there until we are done, and then we will figure out what to do.” She is getting nervous again but nods her head for me to begin.

I got up and got her some tap water before I began, “Barb, the reason you are sick is because of the drugs you were given are highly addictive and if something isn’t done you will get much worse. I can help, because I am the one who made the drugs. They were stolen from me by Patty, and she is the one that drugged you. We can get you back on the drugs, and administer them in a safe place while we ween you off of them. The bad news is that will take years.”

“How do I know you didn’t do this to me?”

“You don’t. If it were me, there would be a few things that wouldn’t make sense. Why would I give you that glass of water without spiking it? If it were spiked you would feel a lot better by now. If it were me, why would I tip my hand, and let you know they were my drugs?”

Barb hung her head and thought for a while. “I can not think of why you would tell me all of these things if it were you. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t you. If you can help, I am willing to trust you, for now.”

“In that case, I only have one question. Is there anything you are not telling me about what Patty did to you or others?”

“She video taped everything. I am sure she is blackmailing people.” Barb flinches as she sees me get angry.

“Do not worry, I will not hurt you, ever. The anger is for Patty and her betrayals. If you do not mind, I will get Chelsie now.” She nodded her head so I got Chelsie.

While in the bedroom I told Chelsie, Barb’s story. It made her mad, first at Patty, then herself. I reassure her, “It wasn’t your fault Patty deceived me. I gave her authority over you. You had no way of knowing it wasn’t me doing everything. If you are mad at somebody besides Patty it should be me.”

Chelsie gave me a hug as she shed a couple tears, “I could never be mad at you. Come on, it isn’t polite to leave Barb alone for this long.”

We got to the living room, and sat down. I said to Barb, “I’m sorry we took so long, I also forgot to tell you some things. Within my company, there are no such things as secrets. We tell each other everything. Patty used to be my 2nd and had control of everything. She got away with it, because we didn’t talk. That will never happen again. From what you tell me, she betrayed us even more than we knew. We will get your tapes. You can destroy yours. We will be watching them all. We need to figure out if there is anything else we are missing.”

There was a knock at the door, then Mary entered and said, “I came over as soon as I heard. Cindy has to work tonight, so she will not be coming.”

I introduced them, “Mary, this is Barb. She is another one of Patty’s victims we are trying to help. Barb - Mary” At that Mary walked over to Barb and hugged her, giving a peck on the cheek as the hug ended.

At that, Mary took Barb by the hand and led her to the kitchen. Mary and Barb cooked while Chelsie went back to reading her book and I took a nap.

When supper was ready, Mary woke me and we gathered at the table. As usual we started the meal discussing business. I began “We have a few things we need to discus. There are around 40 people in school going through withdrawal thanks to bitch. That is her name from now on. I refuse to use the name of the innocent girl I stood up for, when referring to that two faced bitch. I need you girls to compile a list. We need to figure out which ones we are going to help. I have 4 in mind already. All boys. I will be using them to amp up production of the drugs.”

I continued, “Barb, do not worry about us increasing production. Bitch depleted our stock and we need more to help people like you. The withdrawal can get nasty. You were only drugged twice and look at what it did to you.

“We need a place where we can produce it, and we need a bigger source of income if we intend to help this many people. Bitch isn’t that smart, she couldn’t have corrupted so many people in such a short time. There is somebody in charge. Hopefully we can blackmail him or her. Whoever it is, knows who we are, but doesn’t know we know about them. Any suggestions?”

Supper took a lot longer than normal. Everybody was focussed and active in the discussion, even Barb. We decide the best way to get information was to talk with the 10 girls that we knew were good people. After the discussion if we felt we could trust them, we were to bring them into our circle. We surmised that the girls were likely used for sex but wouldn’t be as valuable for such now they are all sick.

We could’t have anybody knowing who was helping us, so we were going to give some drug relief to about half those that were sick. That would also raise suspicion as to who our enemy could trust. The hope was to start some infighting.

We decided to compile three lists of people. List one was those that were definitely suffering from withdrawal. List two was those that were just starting to show symptoms but might not be suffering from it or were only mildly, so they do not need help or didn’t need it yet. List three was anybody missing from school. We estimated that bitch stole 60% of the drugs my girls were supposed to get over 3 months plus she stole most of my hidden stash. That is enough to hook more than 100 people. They were either keeping a stockpile or have many more people hooked. We decide to look around town. They likely infected more than high school students.

The next day at school, I handed out some drugs while the girls compiled the lists. Heather got us the official absentee list. Mary asked her for the list for each day starting from the previous Thursday. It was the last assignment she was ever given.

I gave the drugs to most of the guys I thought were helping our enemy, plus the 4 I intended to recruit. I met the 4 in private and told them my plans for them. It wasn’t hard for them to say yes. When you are getting more and more ill every day and the only guy with the cure offers you a job either making your medicine or guarding it, in exchange for the cure, are you going to say no?

I also started talking with the drugged girls. Most didn’t want to talk. I caught Angela out by the swamp. She wasn’t a druggy but was looking for privacy. I followed her out of the school. Since we were away from prying eyes she was a lot easier to convince. The girls that were drugged were forced into prostitution. They were not protected. Most were abused. Some were given life threatening STDs and others were hospitalized. We were right. There were a lot more girls involved. It was all run through a local brothel that was known for its young whores. The same one my sister worked at. I didn’t want Ange to be found out so I only gave her a sip of laced water to take the edge off but it wasn’t enough to really help.

We also thought up a plan to get Bitch’s family out of their house for the weekend, so I could do some snooping around in their house. I had a friend that used to have a radio show in the territories. I got him to phone her house, pretending to be from the local radio station. Her Mom answered. Adam pretended to play some silly game with her, and she won a trip for a family of four to Powder King for the weekend, including condo and lift tickets. We weren’t sure she would buy the act, considering it was Thursday and the weekend getaway started the next day.

I payed Joey to skip school, and stake out the brothel. I wanted to know everybody that came and went.

Friday, the girls were still compiling their lists. It turned out, there were a lot of girls missing from school, but it was a boy’s name that caught my attention. My team-mate from Biathlon. I should have realized it before now. Biathlon season started, and he hasn’t attended any practices. Jason Tetley was the constable’s son. My heart started beating really hard and really fast. If I almost died fighting a couple drug dealers what was going to happen to my girls if we were going to be after the cops? Another clue was the fact that the brothel in question had police protection. I was mad at myself for not putting two and two together, before now, but I was more in shock, fearing for my girls.

It was barely Christmas time. My plan was to wait until graduation, then move my girls someplace better. I questioned if we could survive until then? I needed to double down security, stop the girls from turning tricks and get them to safety. With all my troubles from the past, I always had this hideout planned. I never used it because it was the best one and I was saving it for when it was really needed.

Mary was the one that showed me the list, as we were leaving school. She saw my face turn pail, as I read it. I didn’t mean to scare her, but I couldn’t help it. When I was done with my train of thought, I told her to tell her sisters, the other two in my mormon trio, “You are not to leave each other’s sight for any reason. I do not care how innocent you think it might be. You are to cancel all appointments, no matter how far in the future. You are to pack one girl at a time, as if you were going on a long trip, and pack warm. I will meet you when I am done at the bitch’s place.

I looked her square in the eyes. “Do not panic on me, I need you. Panic later when you are done packing. The people we are up against are a lot more powerful than we thought. They own the police. If I had to guess, the judge as well. I need you girls safe. I can not do this if I am worrying about you.”

I ditched my truck in the mall parking lot, behind the snow piles, so it wasn’t likely to be seen. I then walked a couple blocks to the rental agency and rented a 3 ton van. I ran around town collecting all the supplies I needed. I always parked in the back and out of site.

One great thing about Mormons is they know how to prepare, I borrowed the phone in the back of the lumber store and phoned my Aunt. Thankfully she wasn’t busy, so I asked her to meet me at the forestry parking lot, by her place. It was surrounded by evergreens, so we wouldn’t be seen. When she got there, I told her, I was in trouble. I did nothing wrong but was helping some people that couldn’t help themselves. I then gave her our rainy day money, which is a few thousand dollars and told her to rent a van. “Go to the largest grocery store and buy everything 10 people might need to survive 5 months in the bush, without access to town. With any money you have left, go wherever you need and buy anything else you think we might need. Have the van parked here by 9pm, and place the key on top of the passenger rear tire. If you can, hide it in the tread. You might want to ask some of your kids to help, just do not let them know where you parked the van.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.