My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 3: How Trouble Starts

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: How Trouble Starts - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

As soon as Mary and I got to school Patty came running up to me, once again she threw herself at me and stuck her tongue down my throat. When she let me breath, I said, “I am happy to see you to.”

“I found her. I am so excited”

“Found who.”

“The perfect girl for our threesome. Remember, you said you dreamed about fucking a girl small enough to do the helicopter properly and then you included ME in that fantasy.”

Mary was confused. She didn’t know what the helicopter is.

I looked into Patty’s eyes which were filled with puppy love. I stated, “I love that you hunted her out but with everything going on and all the women I have to keep satisfied, I think we will put that on hold. Besides I never mentioned the helicopter.”

Patty gave me a fake pout, and complained, “Well, don’t put it off too long. The girl will not remain a virgin forever”

“Since when do virgins preform advanced sex moves? Because, you are trying so hard to please me, I will mount something in Slut’s room so that you will be able to helicopter me properly.”

Patty squealed in excitement and ran off to class. We were running late so I gestured for Mary to go and I followed.

After school the trio, Patty and I met in the school parking lot. Not much was said. The trio were too nervous for conversation and I wanted to start things anyway. The trio followed in Cindy’s car while I drove Patty to Slut’s place.

Once inside, I figured it was time to get things going. I sent the Girls to sit in the living room while I got everybody drinks. I Spiked the trio’s drinks. We sat in awkward silence until Slut arrived.

I ordered, “Slut, make us some supper. Make something fast. I want an early supper, so we can get into training.” I then addressed the trio, “It is time for you three to know how things are going to be.” I told them of their pecking order and how they now work for me. “Trust me and I will take care of you. I may keep things from you, but you must not keep things from me. If you even so much as fake an orgasm, your dishonesty will be met with severe consequences. I may do things that terrify you, but you have to trust me. Look at how I cleaned up Slut’s life, and how happy she is. Like you, her first reaction was terror.”

Since we had no chance to play with the toys from Prince George yet, I went into the bedroom and dug them out. I put 4 leather cuffs on the bed. The cross had cuffs but they were metal and left marks. Using the metal cuffs for extended periods of time wasn’t a wise choice.

I didn’t want the trio to see the whips, floggers or canes so they went in the top dresser drawer. Dildos, butt plugs and vibrators were put on the bed. I put one set of butt plugs, a wand vibe, bullet vibe and two dildos in a bag that I took out to the truck. I grabbed some supplies from the truck before coming back inside.

I had a couple electroshock devices that were leftovers from electrotherapy from all my past injuries. Funny thing is, the more you get electrocuted the more immune you are. These devices when switched to DC would force a normal person to grab something and not let go. On AC your hand would open and close at 60 cycles. There was a dial to control the power output. It could give a minor zap on the lowest setting. The highest level would cause the girls to scream in the extreme. It was powerful enough to power a 32 inch TV from the 80s. I had so much electrotherapy that it was no use to me on anything other setting, which was why I owned such a powerful device.

I got to the dining room, where everybody was waiting for me. I was disgusted to see it Slut made spaghetti. Spaghetti cooked that fast could only come from a can. It was obvious I was disgusted. I said, in a slightly raised voice, “Slut, is this spaghetti out of a can?”

“Yes Master.”

“Do you know how to cook without using a can?”

“Yes master.”

“I will not punish you this time, because I said, make something fast, and I have never told you not to use pre-made shit. From now on, I better not hear of you using pre-made shit, even if you are home alone. I will occasionally check your cupboards and fridge. If I find any, you will be in trouble. From now on, we ALL eat health.”

In unison I heard, “Yes Master.”

“So long as you girls do not start getting fat, you can have the odd snack and dessert. You will eat a minimum of three meals a day and they will be healthy.”

“Yes Master,” they said.

“If any of you want to have a blessing on the food, do it now. Out of respect, we will all participate.” I called out their names individually to see if anybody wanted a prayer said. Cindy was the only one that wanted it, so she offered the prayer while the rest of us bowed our heads. We quickly ate up. As I saw the last fork full going to Patty’s mouth, I then herded the girls into the bedroom.

I commanded, “Cindy strip. Patty and Slut you will help her into the cuffs, then onto the cross.” Once she was in place I went to my knees and muff dove. She started to get wet. I remember, it was her safe time and I hadn’t creamed inside her yet. As I stood up I turned and grabbed the electroshock device that I modified. The pads were replaced with alligator clips. I turned and slowly entered her tight little vag. I leaned forward and kissed her, like she had never been kissed before. Just as I removed my tongue from her mouth, I placed one of the alligator clips on her right nipple. She squealed in pain but I like it, because it causes the muscles in her cunt to tighten up for a few seconds. I then brought my head down and sucked her other nipple, the way she likes it. She didn’t see my hand move up under my chin. When I clamped her nipple, as I remove my mouth, she didn’t see it coming. The squeezing felt magnificent on my cock. To bad, I couldn’t get a full penetration while she was on the cross. I was thinking, ‘If I ever get time I will have to modify it.’

I grabbed Slut and got her to play with Cindy’s clit. I motioned Chelsie to play with Cindy’s tit and Mary to do the other one. I turned my head and motioned Patty over for a kiss. We were all occupied. When Cindy was getting close to an orgasm, I broke the kiss with Patty, so I could concentrate. I set the electroshock device to 8 and when she climaxed I turn it on. I kept plowing away at her but the convulsions of her cunt were too much for me and I gave her my first deposit. As her orgasm slowed down I turned the device down. When she stoped I turned it off.

I said, “I do not know if anybody notices, but I tend to make the punishment fit the crime. Chelsie was cruel to others, and continuously teased Julia, because of a rape baby. Now, she is pregnant due to her own choices. She even begged for it. From now on, she is my bareback whore, and after her baby, she better see the doc, because she no longer has the right to ask anybody to use a condom. Cindy was a ruthless bitch, and picked on many people, even when Chelsie wasn’t around to instigate. She made many a girl and some boys cry. She is going to learn to be a pain slut.” You could see the fear in her eyes grow. “Do not worry, by the end of the weekend, you will be asking for pain. You will never receive more than superficial damage. Like this electro shock device. It hurts but will not damage you unless it is placed on a setting higher than 8. We will not do that to you until I know you can take it.”

I continued, “Chelsie, your job is to help Slut train Cindy. Cindy is not to sleep, until Sunday morning. Until then, she will be continuously pleasured, stopping only to eat and go to the washroom. During each orgasm, she will be given some form of pain. Your main goal isn’t Cindy’s training, it is to learn how to pleasure a woman, and how to tell when she is about to cum. Your goal is to keep her on edge for as long as possible. Slut will inform me of your successes and failures. You will be rewarded or punished accordingly. For now, you get to go have a nap in the guest room. You are not to get off the bed for any reason, until somebody comes to get you. You have a long night tonight. Either you or Slut needs to be awake at all times, training this bitch. Remember, Slut is in charge. She can add to or take away from your responsibilities. I better only hear good things about you. Go.”

I knew she wouldn’t sleep because of the excitement, but even the slightest bit of respite would be good for her.

I took Slut to the head of the bed, and explained to her, the two drugs and how much of each she could give the girls and when to do it. I also told her, not to use the electro shock above 8 and if she hurt one of my girls, she would not like what would happen to her.

Loud enough for everybody to pay attention, I demanded, “Slut, train Mary how to please a woman and do not forget to punish Cindy’s orgasms as they happen. As soon as the orgasm ends, so does the application of pain. If you have cloths pins then you can put them on her nipples and clit, but only when she is approaching orgasm. Remove them as it ends. You girls play nice, I have something I need to do with Patty.”

Patty looked at me funny. She didn’t know what is coming. I wrapped her arm in mine and took her to the truck. I was a little disappointed with this city. There was no place for a romantic drive or romantic walk. I planned to take her out past the gravel pits to the top of some cliffs. It was the closest place with a romantic view. It looked down into the Peace River Valley, in the Rocky Mountains. It was only a few minutes out of town.

I opened the truck door for her. She knew I tend to feel bad if I do not get to open the door for her. We didn’t talk during the entire drive. We always talked to each other, even if it was about nothing. My heart warmed while I thought about her. Thankfully, nobody else was at the spot I picked out. It was a common make out spot, because it was the closest romantic view to town. I backed the truck up so the box had the best view.

I opened her door and helped her out of the truck. Then I reached behind the seat for my emergency blankets. One blanket got spread out on the box of the truck, so our asses wouldn’t get cold. I then picked her up and sat her down inside the box and got in beside her. The other blanket was draped over our shoulders as we cuddled.

I looked into her eyes, and said, “It seems like forever, that I stood up for you at lunch, even though it has only been a few weeks. In that time, I have opened up and allowed you to get to know me, more than anybody ever has. You are starting to see how true it is, when I say, nobody that should have been there for me ever has been. Hell, I have been alone since I learnt to walk. Dam it. This isn’t what I’m trying to say. Lets try this instead. Do you know why I always want to open your door?”

I was sure she did but she said, “No,” just to hear what I had to say.

I told her, “It is because I care about you, enough that I want to do something for you. I know you are capable, but if I didn’t do things just because you were capable, then I would rarely get to do anything for you. I do not mean for this to take away from that, but I feel that way for almost all people. Even those I have gone after and hurt. I hurt them to teach them. The thing is, almost nobody accepts this from me. Then there is you. You regularly tell people, how I am there for you, but look at all you do for me. Right down to waiting for me to open the door, because you know I get pleasure from it. You take care of me, down to the smallest detail.

“I know, I said from the beginning, that I didn’t want to lead you on, so don’t get too attached. I think you know by now, I was afraid. I think I liked you from before our first kiss. Truth is, nobody that should have been there for me was. Then I do some simple thing I would have done for anybody, and now I have this beautiful woman following me everywhere, taking care of me in ways I never even knew I needed or wanted.” Right then, I was thinking, I loved how she was so attentive. She hung on to my every word.

“With the constant beatings, betrayals and loneliness for so many years, I do not know what to think. I am too closed off, hesitant and afraid to say, I am in love with you. I do not even know if I am, or if it is just my defences hiding it from me. What I do know is, you constantly show your love and I love that. Remain patient.” I couldn’t believe I got through it without crying. I finally took a breath and notice she was crying.

This time when she jumped on me it is comical. Because of the awkward leverage, I was not strong enough to catch her and fell back, hitting my head on the bed floor of my truck. She almost knocked me out, as she slipped her tongue in my mouth. She was lucky I didn’t accidentally bite her tongue off. because her tongue inserted right when my head hit. The kiss was the most passionate she had ever given, but she cut it short, when she discovered she hurt me. She exclaims, “I am so sorry!”

“What is just another concussion for the girl of your dreams?”

She gave me one of those love punches that girls sometimes give. I told her, “Just give me a sec. You attacked me before I was finished.” We were still laying down so it was difficult for me to fish the little box out from under the blanket. She got teary eyed again and instead of taking the box she put her hand on her chest. I opened the box and took out a gold chain with a locket. I opened the locket and showed her the two pictures inside. One was of her family and the other was of her and me at my Aunt’s place. “Turn around and lift your hair.” She did and I placed the necklace around her neck.

“In business and in life, you will be my partner. You are the head girl.”

“Why me? I am not the only one that loves you. Heather(Ms Davies/Slut) Loves you and does just as much for you. It is easy to see Mary has fallen for you. It is only a matter of time before the others feel the same. You have changed all of us for the better. Then there is Julia. You loved her before you even knew me. Every one of them is better looking than me.”

I could never stand the insecurity most women have. There was no rational reason for it. “The only one that has a body that compares to your hot little tight body is Mary. I know you used to be picked on, because people didn’t find your face attractive. When is the last time that happened? As your confidence has grown you smile more, put on a little makeup, and stopped wearing frumpy cloths. People no longer stare, because they see a freak. They stare at you now, because they finally recognize the beauty. Look in a mirror. You were also the first to show me you care, and so, you are first in my heart. If I lost one of them, oh well. I will wish them good luck, and move on. I would be devastated if I lost you.”

She showed restraint this time. She melted into my arms and kissed me almost as passionately as when she slammed my head onto the bed of the truck. I didn’t want to break the mood but when she came up for air I said, “We can not stay long. We have to get back and train Mary.”

“I need you in me first.” She unceremoniously ripped her panties off and attacked my pants. In a matter of seconds she had mounted me. I knew she liked me to throw her around during sex so I spun her around, grabbed her waist and chest. I then pulled her to me and rolled over, so we were then in doggy. I would say she was as tight as our first fuck, but she had only lost just her virginity. It was almost like fucking a virgin, except she was experienced enough to know what she was doing.

I would like to say we made love, but that wasn’t the case. We rutted like wild animals. She was either moaning or shouting obscenities the entire time. I loved the mouth on that woman. I needed to train my mormon women to talk like that during sex.

Her orgasm gripped me so hard, I had no choice but to give her my load. I took as little time to recover as possible, then I pulled away and did up my pants. “Sorry girl, we got to go.” In short order we were back in the cab and driving to Slut’s place. Patty was sans panties because we couldn’t find them.

It was time for another discussion. We talked about the other girls and my fucking them but loving her. Even with the change in our relationship she wanted me to pound them at my pleasure. I was worried she would get jealous, so I let her know my feelings. In the end we agreed that we would always be open and honest about it and if I ever started having feelings for somebody like I did her, we would talk about it. I told her it was only right if I let her have other men, but she would have to be honest and tell me about it. Her response, “Silly boy, You are all the man I will ever need. I am only for you.”

We got back to find Mary on her knees and Cindy on the verge of another orgasm. As soon as she crested over the edge, Mary pinched her clit, hard. Cindy screamed out. It looked like she was having more pleasure than pain, but it was hard to tell at that point.

I said, “That is enough Mary, Go get Chelsie to take your place, it is time for us to go.”

Excited for her training she ran off to get her friend. In moments Chelsie was at the door, “Oh master, how did you ever expect me to get some sleep? The sounds of ecstasy, echoing through the house, had me fingering myself the entire time.” I laughed and smiled at her. She sure had come a long way in a short time.

I collected Patty and Mary, then headed out to the truck. We were going to the lake to spend the night on my boat. It’s much smaller than dad’s. It is 25 ft long and sleeps two comfortably. You could get 4 people in the beds but it was cramped. There was not enough room to suntan on the forecastle or quarterdeck. There was room on top of the cabin but it was only safe to do so when anchored unless you didn’t mind the boom knocking you off the boat, every time you were sitting up when the boat turned.

On the drive, I had Marry drinking some spiked water. I asked Patty if she wanted to try some of the drugs, “I will never give you drugs to make you compliant but if you want to see what the euphoria and extra sensitivity feel like, I am happy to comply.” I wanted her euphoric so she wouldn’t get jealous, after our experience at the valley. That was a bad decision. I think this was the beginning of the end for Patty and me.

We parked at the boat launch and carried our supplies down to the boat. We didn’t set sail. Instead all three of us entered the cabin. There were no windows, so it was private but I left the door open for fresh air. After this weekend it would be fairly stale.

I told Mary, “This weekend will be all about teaching you how to pleasure other people, mostly men. Lets get right to it. Mary strip ... Not like that. Quickly ripping off your cloths is for when you are in a hurry. If you want to please a man and get him excited you need to go slow and be sensual, tease him. Patty show her.”

Patty slowly stripped off her clothing. Starting with her top. She turned her back as she dropped her top off her shoulders but caught it. She turned to face me with her shirt clenched to her chest and then slowly dropped it. She was wearing a bikini top underneath. There wasn’t room enough to stand up in the cabin, so she squatted when she undid her skirt and spread her legs when it hit the deck. Her cream pie was dripping. “Hold on a minute. Girls, go onto the quarterdeck, so I can have some room. I squeeze over and let them by. Patty didn’t put her skirt back on, even though she was going outside at a public dock, nude from the waist down.

I laid down plastic to cover the deck, then cover that with blankets. When I was done I looked outside and saw the girls were putting on a show. Patty had Mary eating out her cream pie and guys had gathered on the dock to watch. I let Paddy have her little orgasm, then interrupted, “Alright, show is over. Into the cab.” As they pass me I turned to the guys and said, “I am training Mary tonight. When I feel she is ready, I will send Patty to collect you from the camp site. She will bring you 2 at a time. Since this is a training session we will only charge $10 a load.

I got in the cab, and said, “OK Mary, lets try this again. Strip.” She copied what Patty did to a T, “Better, but not original. You are a dancer and should be able to put on a show. I know this isn’t the best place for a strip show, but you can do better. After we are done here we will get you a proper audience and you can practice. For now lets move to blowjobs. Patty I want you to teach her everything you know.”

I took my pants off and the girls crawled over. Patty instructed, “Put your hand around the shaft. That is right. Now lick the head and get a feel for the taste.” She went slow in her instruction and I was getting frustrated. Patty kept stopping her and demonstrating. Mary worked her magic until I was almost ready to blow, then Patty pulled her off for instruction. After 30 minutes, I have had enough. Patty stopped her again. I complained, “Stop, this is starting to hurt. Mary turn around. Face down ass up.”

She giggled, turned around and pointed her ass at me. She wiggled her ass in a teasing matter. There was juice running down her leg. I looked and there was a giant wet spot on the blankets. I couldn’t take it any more. I took up position and jammed it in with one long slow lunge. After only a couple thrusts I was pounding into her at full speed. It didn’t take long and I gave her a nice cream filling. I slapped her ass and said, “No time to return the favour. You are training. Patty for the next while you will go to the camp site, get two guys that want to pay for the pleasure, then bring them back here. You will watch Mary blow each guy, without interruption and then give her advice, when he is finished. Now go find her a couple studs.” She put here bikini on and left.

Patty came back with two rig pigs. I explained the rules, “Ten bucks up front. You can touch her tits and face, nothing else, and any abuse will be answered with extreme prejudice.” Patty led them into the cabin. After a couple minutes I heard Patty screaming. I looked into the cabin and saw that Patty and her assailant were closest to the door. He had ripped Patty’s bikini off, was twisting and pulling her nipples as hard as he could. He was looking at me with a shit eating grin as if taunting me.

“What the fuck you going to do about it?” he taunted.

These guys were dumb. They were a good 10 years older than me and 70 to 80 lb more muscle but they didn’t know me. 7 years of continuous gang beatings had taught me a thing or two. Most people do not know how to fight in confined spaces. When I was in trouble I would seek out a confined space to even the odds. Fighting in tight places was one of my specialties.

I swung like I was going to give him a right hook, but that was just a feign to get him to let go of Patty and raise his guard out of the way of my true target. I ducked under his guard and grab his balls. I squeezed twisted and pulled as hard as I could with my right. As he curled up in the fetal position his head was moving forward. My left was the hand that feigned the punch. Since I had deliberately over shot with my hook, my arm was in perfect position to elbow him in the eye. When my elbow connected, the added momentum of him falling, ensured he was knocked out. Once he was knocked out, I pushed him to the side, so he wasn’t on top of Patty, and it gave his buddy room to come after me. The idiot was standing but since the ceiling was so low he was bent at the waist, slowing any upper body movement and eliminating the leverage to attack. His awkward movement gave me time to spin around, so my feet faced him. I rolled onto my back and curled my legs up to my chest. When he lunged to attack, I just extended my legs up to the ceiling, kicking his head and pinning it to the deckhead. I then brought one foot back and heal kick him hard enough to shatter his nose and possibly break his jaw. I dropped him on top of his friend and back rolled out of the cabin.

I reached in and one at a time I drug out the unconscious fools, then rushed into the cabin to check on my girls. Patty was massaging her tits and was a little in shock, but not bad. Mary was just wide eyed in fascination. She couldn’t believe I dispatched their attackers so quickly and thoroughly. She was definitely the damsel looking up at her hero after he rescued her. I told the girls to cover up and wait in the cabin. I had to use the payphone in the parking lot. Before doing that I searched the attackers cloths for their wallets. I put their health cards back but kept the ID and money. This was before interact so there was a lot of money. Rig pigs tended to stay in the bush for long stretches of time and then come back to town with a stack of pay checks. It had to be close to 3 months pay in each wallet. I was guessing they just came back from the bush.

I called a buddy from my biathlon team. His dad was the most crooked cop I ever met. Thankfully, Constable Tetley was at home. He came over in his civilian car and we had a chat. A few minutes later, a couple police cruisers stopped by. They handcuffed the fools and took them to the hospital.

The official story was, they came on the boat uninvited, pushed me around and attempted to take my women. I defended myself and they lost. Our laws are so fucked up that if I admitted to hitting them before they hit me, then I could be sued for assault. If they won, then the Crown would have no choice but to charge me. Plus, I was only allowed to use equal and opposite force. Hitting them that hard, I could be charged with attempted manslaughter, even if the law agreed that I was in the right. In order to use that much force and not be charged, I had to be afraid for my life. Don’t you love how the law was there to protect the bad guy? I guess there was a need for crooked cops. Too bad he had no morals. His payment was to let him have Ms. Davies for an evening. Next Tuesday, she had a date with a cop.

Thankfully, the girls were high and euphoric. They recovered quickly. I had them pleasuring each other in no time. I then walked to the campground, I visited each site and told them that we had a couple customers that refused to follow the rules and attempted to rape my girls. They were now charged with attempted rape, kidnapping and assault with intent. And, they were in the hospital with broken faces. We cleaned it all up and will be back in business shortly. Since this was northern Canada and oil territory. Few women, old enough to live on there own, live here. Most of the men were single. There were few women old enough to have graduated. Last I saw there was a 30:1 ratio of single men over 18 : single women over 18. The majority of the women that live up there were dykes. There were only a couple women at the campground. It also helped that there were two campgrounds and families tend to use the other one, as this one was known for wild parties.

I had to laugh. The campsite the attackers were from cheered when they found out what happened. Apparently, even their friends hated them. They were bullies that did a number of things that should have landed them in jail, including rape.

Given what happened, guys were hesitant to give my girls a little fun. I ended up taking two guys from the last site I visited, free of charge.

After our two visitors left, I got Patty back in her bikini and hunting for more meat. She brought back two of the smallest guys I had ever seen. I guess she wanted to feel safe. When they left, I gave the girls a little something to drink. It was laced with my little potion. I needed them feeling safe and having fun.

We were supposed to be training Mary, but Patty was sucking every other guy. I was jealous, but what could I say. I got to fuck anybody I wanted. It just hit me hard because she professed over and over how there wasn’t any other guy for her. It wasn’t long before they finished blowing every willing guy in the campground.

Like extacy the euphoric drug I gave them kept them awake and alert. These girls were not going to bed any time soon, so I gave them a reduced dose with water and told them to pleasure each other while I was gone. They needed to rehydrate because of all the cock sucking they were doing.

I did another tour of the campground, telling them we needed to train Mary to strip properly. If they wanted, they could bid to have her dance on their picnic table. The highest bid from a campsite won the honour. It took me about 35 minutes to get back to the boat. I gave Mary a bag of cloths to put on and Patty just put here bikini on with some short shorts.

On the walk over to the campsite we talked about stripping and things strippers did. Mary had no clue. At least as a dancer, she would be able to be enticing and keep a beat. Not that anybody cared if she could keep a beat. I told her she had 30 minuets to dance. Then the guys could do anything to her upper body for 30 minutes. Her panties were not to be removed.

When the music started, I was disappointed in Patty. She was grinding against everybody, except me. What the hell, not only did I have a cock to be proud of, I was her man, why was she cuckolding me?

I was proud of Mary, it took her 5 songs to get down to her panties. She did pull the gusset aside a few times, showing the boys her goods. A fun time was had by all. After her 30 minutes of dancing, she laid down on the table top and said, “I’m all yours.” The guys didn’t take long. They were on her like a flash. Unfortunately, Patty was in there like a flash too, but, she wasn’t all over Mary. She was laying on the table and joining Mary in the bucake. What the Fuck?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.