My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 2: My Mormon Girls

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Mormon Girls - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Church on Sunday wasn’t what I expected. My Aunt Andrea was a Mormon. They had long church services. I mean, who stays in church for 3 hours? I got there and see a girl I used to like, named Julia. About a year previous she was raped and she had a rape baby. She saw me, gave a half smile, then looked down, saddened.

The previous year, she knew I liked her, but refused to go on a date with me because her parents wouldn’t let her go on a date until she was 16. Even then, she could only go on group dates until she was 18, which would be next year. I loved children and still had a bit of a flame for her, so I went to talk with her. Unfortunately, that is when the righteous trio decided they were going to pick on her. They were calling her a slut and saying how she shouldn’t have spread her legs. Man was I pissed. I took them aside, because I didn’t want to embarrass Julia any more than she already was.

I said, “ Look Chelsie, Julia is not a slut. That is a rape baby and she had no control over what happened.”

Chelsie was the ring leader. The others were also picking on Julia, but if it were not for this bitch, they would have likely left her alone. I didn’t let her know, I was pissed. I kept a smile on my face and talked casually.

Chelsie rebutted, “ She still spread her legs. I would rather die than let some neanderthal take my virginity.”

“OK, you sure think you know what you are talking about. Your religion is big on ‘experimenting on the word’ to see if it is true. I propose an experiment ... I take you on three dates, but you have to be cooperative.”

“There are limits to what my religion will allow me to do.”

“That is not quite how your Book of Mormon words it, but I see your point. A compromise then. You and I will go on three dates, to places of my choosing. Each place will be somewhere with a lot of people, but with easy access to privacy for when you ask for me to stick my dick in you. We will remain in the public area, until you ask for privacy. You will not be required to drink alcohol, tea or coffee. I will be allowed to kiss you on the hand or anywhere above the shoulder, but not the mouth. I can touch your arm and your leg but not within 8 inches of your groin, until you ask me to or you deliberately place my hands there. I will not touch any private area, until you tell me to, or you place my hands there. Neither your cloths nor mine will be removed, until you request it, or you do it yourself. I will not force you to do any activity that the Mormon religion suggests you shouldn’t do. You have to be an active participant in the date, and will agree to all other requests. That should be safe enough for you. In addition after the three dates, when you realize what a mistake you made and you apologize to Julia, your two cohorts will agree to similar dates so that they may also see the errors of their ways.”

Chelsie was obviously uncomfortable and was non committal. In fact, she was silently waiting for her friends to try and rescue her. So, I tried to encourage her again saying, “Listen, it is obvious, I know at least as much about your religion as a typical Mormon. I have studied various religions. You do not have to worry about me forcing you to do anything inappropriate. I will not do anything you do not want me to do. This experiment is fully within the constraints of what the church would consider in good taste. I am not asking you to do anything your scriptures do not already tell you to do. Given my recent rise in social status, you will not have to worry about damages from the rumour mill. And you are likely to have a good time.”

I then looked at Marry and asked, “Marry, do you agree to these three dates when Chelsie apologizes to Julia?” Mary was the shy one in the group and tended to be a follower. Putting her first scared the shit out of her, so she couldn’t think. She didn’t speak but nodded her head in agreement. I then looked at Cindy and asked her the same question. On the inside, I was laughing to myself. These girls were falling into my trap that I set using their doctrine and the same tactics they teach their missionaries to gain converts. As a result, they will be my personal whores. I tried to give Cindy a sweet smile.

She then spoke up, “It is easy to agree, she will never apologize, because she is right.”

I chuckled, and asked, “So that means you agree?”

“Yes.” she said in a huff.

“Chelsie, Both your friends have agreed. Is there something you are afraid of?”

“Oh, alright, given those restrictions, there is nothing you can do anyway.”

“Its settled then. I will pick you up on Thursday at 5. Dress casual but ready to dance. I will start by taking you to supper, so do not eat. The rest of the date is a surprise.”

Church was about to start, so I went into the chapel and sat next to my Aunt. Julia was sitting directly in front of me. I leant forward and whispered in her ear, “Are you ever looking beautiful today. Oh, and do not worry, it will not be much longer before those girls stop picking on you for good. We will have the last laugh.”

She turned with a confused but grateful look on her face. Half smiling she whispered, “Thank you”

My Aunt curious asks,” What was all that about?”

I looked at her and said, “Does this church not preach that the rewards of doing your good deeds in secret are even sweeter than those done publicly?”

Andrea then wrapped her closest arm around me, giving me a half hug and left her arm there, eventually putting that hand on my back to give me a back rub.

After the first hour we split into Sunday school classes. My Aunt went to a class for married people. I asked Julia where we should go. We head to the gym, they call it the cultural hall. This is a class for people from 18-30 that are single. Julia wasn’t old enough but was forced to come to this class, since she had a kid. I guess it was their way to try and get her married off.

You could see the cliques. It was even worse than school. There were the social elite. They were more proud and arrogant than you might think and almost every comment coming from them was a social slight to somebody. The funny thing was, these people were nobodies outside of church and in the community.

Then there were the nobodies. They were not really losers just people that are forgotten. Even these asshole were picking on those they felt were lesser than themselves.

Last was the group that the others felt were the lowest of the low. They were constantly being picked on and they took it with grace. Julia was part of this group. I wrapped my arm around her and with the looks I gave everybody, they knew to leave her alone. I felt bad for her, and realized that my actions were likely not the best for her, because with my interference, she will be picked on even more next week. For Julia’s sake, I kept a smile on my face and acted cordial. My heart was pounding like never before. It took all of my strength of will not to plaster their guts all over the wall. Right then, I decided that my decision to not be a bully anymore was the wrong one. From then on, I was going to bully the fuck out of bullies and destroy their lives. The evil genius within would make these assholes pay. I started planning. I was thinking, my plan for the three righteous bitches will be a good start. That is cutting a head off the two headed snake. My initial plan was to then let the girls take on Mark and his loser posse, ripping off the other head. My hope was that the rest of them would smarten up after the ring leaders were dealt with. I didn’tt want to have to destroy any more people than needed.

The rest of church was uneventful. The final hour, we moved into gender based classes. What they were taught about gender equality and each partner having a role in the family was really quite good. Too bad these losers didn’t following it. I suppose there are good and bad in every crowd. It just seems like this congregation had more than its share of bad.

As we left, I tried to improve my mood, thinking about Patty. It didn’t work. My negativity had started me thinking of how more girls filling my life could cause Patty to be left out. It wasn’t right, especially since she did so much for me, and was an equal cohort in all I did. At the time, Patty deserved more. I asked my Aunt if Patty could come for lunch. I know she would love to come and it would mean so much to her. My Aunt had never seen me with a girl, so she was ecstatic. Andrea wants to get to know Patty, so she didn’t let us leave after lunch. Patty and I wanted to have more play time, but Patty was having the time of her life. Andrea was too and so, I do not push it. My mother stoped by for a quick visit, before taking me home. Thankfully, it wasn’t dad, that showed up. Mom remained civil and Patty was happier than ever. I was not happy. I was getting protective of Patty. The entire time mom was there I was thinking, how my asshole family didn’t deserve to be a part of any of the good within my life. This made me think, ‘Am I falling for Patty?’

Monday was uneventful at school. I did sit down with Patty and her friends at lunch. They teased me for not doing it sooner. They all saw how much happier she was. They didn’t care if I was her boyfriend, they wanted me there, because of how happy it made their friend. I was thinking, “Wow, these are some good people. I wish I had friends like that.” I decided to make an effort to befriend them.

As soon as school was over I went to Slut’s office and told her, “Lets get to your car slut. We need to get to the tattoo parlour. Hopefully they will do what we want.”

“Please Master. I do not like tattoos.”

“Do not worry slut, I am not marking you yet. We are going there to get you some help, so you stop fucking around and we can fix you for good.” I then gave her a little concoction I made to make her sleepy. Bio-chem was a hobby of mine. You would be surprised how easy it is to make designer drugs. I wanted her asleep for this. I know it would be more pain than she would like for a play time. I thought there was no need to have her crying without an orgasm. I contemplated, ‘Am I turning soft?’

When we got there, I helped her to the chair and let the piercing artist remove her pants and get to work. I went out front and chatted up one of the tattoo artists. I told him, if he could come up with a decent tat with my initials, I would give him a good amount of business, marking whores for me, starting with two next month. I gave him 3 weeks to come up with something.

Apparently, I was too soft. The tattoo parlour put four of their highest gauge rings in each side of the labia minor. As I came back into the room and saw the nice job they had done, I noticed she had not done anything with her jungle. I was mad and wanted to give her some pain, so I woke her up, and had them give her a clit ring, without freezing or pain killers. Then I had her watch as I locked her cunt closed. I looked at her and said, “ Bitch you pissed me off. I told you to fix that jungle. You are now going to have it lasered off. You will never have hair there again.”

I think she was crying more because she disappointed me than from the pain. Through her tears, she tried telling me that she was going to do it before we played again. She just didn’t know it would be this soon. I backhand her and told her, “You do what I say, as soon as it is possible. You do not put it off and you do not make excuses. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Master, Sorry Master, Thank you for correcting your dumb slut Master.” I was beginning to like my slut. She was such a natural.

There was only one electrolysis in town. Thankfully it was 1991, so it wasn’t popular yet. We didn’t need an appointment, getting in right away. The receptionist was cute. Too bad I have plans for so many fuck sluts. I thought, maybe I would come visit her when things calm down. Slut was given 3 appointments. The first was now. 2nd was tomorrow and the last in two weeks. God I couldn’t wait until next month, when she sees the Doc for him to give her the ok, so I can fuck this bitch, bareback. As we are leaving, I told Slut, “You never wore underwear at work before. I do not want you to start now. Let everybody see your transformation. Now that they can’t have you, I want them to lust after you. Taking care of you is one of the things that almost got me in trouble. I want them to see that even if they beat me to a pulp they can never have you again.”

Tuesday was uneventful. While slut was at her appointment, I went to a lumber yard and get some supplies. When she came out from her appointment, I informed Slut, she was no longer just Slut. She was Helper Slut. I would just call her Slut for short, but she would be above any new sluts unless I say otherwise and that she would have some responsibilities. For today she got to help me build a St. Andrew’s cross. Not only was she excited about the new position she was excited for the cross, that we placed at the foot of her bed.

I told her, “Don’t get too excited. I have spent too much time with you and not enough with Patty. I need to do something to show, she is still above you. When we have sex, we will no longer kick you out. I am locking you on the cross, to show Patty that she is the master of my slaves and they are there for her whims and desires.”

Wednesday at lunch, I had a talk with Patty’s friends. “You guys don’t know me that well, but you know my rep and that I don’t ever ask for or accept help. I hope that impresses on you how important this is to me. Every lunch, Peter sits in the corner of the cafeteria. Even his sister never sits with him. He loves and takes care of her, more than any brother I know. He may not be a conversationalist, but he doesn’t deserve to be alone. You know, I know what it is like to always be alone, and nobody deserves that. Let’s befriend him.”

They took the suggestion better than I thought they would. I do not remember who, but somebody suggested we just walk over their and sit down. I knew Peter didn’t feel comfortable in social gatherings, so I told them to wait a sec, while I thought about something. I looked around and noticed Monica. She looked a lot like his sister.

Once I formulated my plan, I said, “Here is the plan. We do not want to scare him off. Monica you remind me a lot of his sister, so you, Patty and me will lead the pack over there. You and Patty sit on either side of him and I will sit across from him. I think he would be most comfortable with that. He has never liked crowds and hasn’t had many friends, so lets just try not to run him off.”

He was definitely nervous and started to bolt when I told him to relax and sit down. We sat with him for the rest of the school year. The seating arrangements were the same for a couple weeks, until he was comfortable. Monica and Peter hit it off and if you asked me, they were the cutes couple in school. He was 6’5” 285 lb of solid muscle and the dumbest person you ever met. She was 5 ft nothing and the skinniest girl you ever seen. She was also one of the smartest kids in school. Even there personalities were opposite. He was quiet, reserved and always deferred to others judgments, unless he felt he was needed, then he stood up, puffed out his chest and could have intimidated Genghis Khan. Despite her intellect, she was a fiery redhead that couldn’t sit still. He looked older than he was and she looked younger. With the foot and a half difference, when they walked down the hall, holding hands, you would have thought they were father daughter, if it weren’t for the puppy love eyes, they always had. I think the reason it worked so well was because of the love he had for his sister and the fact that Monica might as well haver been his sister’s twin in every way. I told Patty to teach her the helicopter move, we used for our first fuck. With Monica being so small, he would be able to twirl her on his dick like nothing and they would have a lot of fun with it.

Thursday came, I wasn’t looking forward to it. I didn’t want to have to pretend to like Chelsie, when I took her on our date. At least, I got my truck running again, so I could drive. It wasn’t reliable, but if it broke down on our date it wouldn’t affect anything. Chelsie’s dad answered the door. He didn’t hate me, but he didn’t like me either. I thought of him as a Cuckold. He let the women in his life rule over him. He wasn’t an honest business man either. He owned the biggest of the local tire shops and supplied the oil field. Given his dishonest dealings and has wife’s ‘I’m better than everybody’ attitude, I was thinking, I might just turn her into one of my whores when I am done with her daughter. I couldn’t be doing this to a more deserving family. Come to think of it, her brother deserved to be chemically neutered. I figured I would wait and see how he would act when he came home for summer.

She was 20 minutes late, coming down the stairs. They are Mormons, so I expected that. Mormons are always late. Her mom wouldn’t let her out, unless she was completely covered up in typical Mormon fashion. She was acting like I would rape her daughter if she showed me to much ankle. Little did she know, her daughter was going to be fucked that night regardless of what she wore. Once Chelsie reached the bottom of the stairs, I reached for her hand, as if to shake it, then instead, I kissed her hand like a gentleman, told her how beautiful she was, then wished her family a good evening. I then interlocked our arms like we were a loving couple and walked her to the truck. I tried to be the best gentleman, at least until it was time not to be.

I took her to the only greek restaurant in town. I Opened doors for her, helped her with her coat and chair, and looked into her eyes as she spoke. She was an extremely physically attractive girl. You could say, ‘She’s not pretty. She just looks that way.’ As far as I was concerned, she was an ugly bitch that didn’t deserve my attention, so it wasn’t easy for my eyes not to wander. I pretended to be interested in her and gave compliments generously.

A stoner kid owed me a favour, from when the jocks used to bully him. During my days as a goon I would often take future favours as a payment. Since, kids do not have a lot of cash, I was owed a lot of favours by people that pretended not to know me. With Brian, the deal was, if he gave me $100 I would stop the jocks from picking on him and he would then owe me one large favour. The $100 was easy. His family lived on snob hill. I called in the favour.

He would host a party with a few of his friends and a guest list I provided. He could have drugs there, but not to start. Alcohol was to be served, but only a little at first. People were to start out in Mormon style clothing. The party would start out clean, as a child’s party, and at my discretion, slowly move to full swing. Most importantly, nobody was to touch the cans of Seven Up and Root Beer, the two most common soft drinks amongst Mormons. I also had vials ready, in case she wanted water. Bottles would be supplied for mix, so nobody would mistake the cans for mix.

Joey and Amy provided the guest list. Amy knows a lot of slutty girls. They were all told to wear layered clothing. The top layer would be Mormon standard and if they did something like remove a jacket and pull down their pants they would be in sexy shorts and a revealing shirt. There was a pool and people were told, no one piece suits and no nudity until I give the order.

I hope you remember, I said something about bio-chem being a hobby. Aphrodisiacs in the early 90s were mostly placebos. Typically hash, crack or regular cocaine were used to turn wholesome girls into whores. But then they were $2 whores that screwed for their next fix. I wanted top end whores.

I made a pin hole in the top of each can on the side opposite the spout. This way, it was unlikely she would ever find the hole. I then drained out some of the pop and replaced it with two things. The first was harmless. It was similar to ecstasy but there were no lasting side effects and there was no hangover from it. In fact it might lessen a hangover, if taken in conjunction with something else. It was not addictive. The other drug was extremely addictive. So much so, that within two dates these girls would be addicted for life. It lowered inhibitions. This made her more compliant. It did leave a hangover, but with the first drug and other steps I took, the hangover was negated.

In effect she would remember everything, would be in a euphoric mood all night, obtain a permanent craving for something, but not understand what or why, and as the night went on, she would be more and more compliant. I love chemistry. The best part was, nobody had a clue to look for these drugs as date rape drugs, until some time between 2010 and 2015, even then they were extremely rare.

We arrived at the party and she was surprised that I was invited to a party in this part of town. I kissed her on the cheek. When I pulled away, I said, “That is cute. We were not just invited to the party. You are the guest of honour.” For once the stupid bitch didn’t know what to say. She did blush though.

As we walked in, she noticed there were more than 50 people there, all dressed and acting like upstanding Mormons. There were a few more girls than boys. The stoners were sitting in the living room. She was all giddy, thinking what it would take to plan all of this for her. She turned, looked me in the eye, reached behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. What a disappointment that was! All that preamble to start a kiss and it is a dumb ass Mormon peck on the lips. I commented, “I take it, that means you like it. There is dancing outside, next to the pool. I know there is drinking here and I said you wouldn’t be made to, so I have Seven Up, Root Beer and water, just for you. Nobody else will touch your pop.”

I introduce her to Patty. They only know each other in passing. Then I asked the girls what they want to drink, and tell Patty to take Chelsie dancing, while I get the drinks.

When I got outside, they were dancing it up. It was funny, because everybody was attempting to dance like mormons, trying to stay a minimum of one bible width apart. They were awkward. I smirked, thinking how funny it was and Chelsie thought I was laughing at the two of them dancing. She walked my way, and asked, “Why are you laughing at me? The night was going so well too.”

“I’m not laughing at you. Look at the dance floor. Those people do not know how to dance like a Mormon. Some of them are down right funny.”

She looks and started laughing. She asked, “Why are they doing that?”

“Everybody is under strict orders not to do anything that might make you uncomfortable.” At that she kissed me on the lips again. I pull away and stop the kiss. She looked confused and hurt.

I looked her in the eyes and said, “You know we have rules, and I am not allowed to kiss you on the lips, unless you asked me to. I already let one slip by. Do not make me break my morals after I put so many defences up to protect yours.”

As I said that she blushed darker than I had ever seen her blush before, “I am so sorry, You are not trying to be my boyfriend. Patty is your girl.”

Patty corrected her, “That is just a rumour. Trent is not my boyfriend. I love him and everybody knows it, but he turned me down. Having you kiss him will not make me jealous or mad. He was there for me when I needed him and he supports me. If this is what he wants, I will help him get it. I have no choice but to support him.”

Chelsie was stunned by her devotion. She didn’t understand how somebody could be devoted to somebody not committed to them. She said, “Thank you Patty, I love you.” She then looked me in the eyes and said, “I’m sorry Trent. Kiss me.”

I chastise, “Chelsie, You know I didn’t stop for Patty I stopped for you. Now that is not how you ask for something. You are a lady. What would your mother say? Ask in a full sentence, more than 2 words, say please and say it loud enough that people can hear it. Not to mention, kiss me could mean on the cheek. You will have to ask me to kiss you properly.”

In a voice everybody nearby can hear, she said, “Trent, Kiss me properly, please.”

I was thinking, ‘Should I risk it and push for more or should I take it. Any other girl I would kiss her now. I can push her a little more.’

I stood up and turned so I could kiss her, but Instead said, “That satisfies the agreement we had, but there is still a matter of my morals. Just as your religion suggests, I believe in magnifying my calling. Since the rules of the date are for me to ensure your comfort and safety, I am responsible for all of that. It means I have to go one step farther and even if you ask, I can’t take liberties, until you have done so first. If you want me to kiss you, then you will have to put your right arm around my waist and your left around my neck and begin the kiss as a proper kiss should start.”

She closed the distance and did just that. I brought my head forward the last bit and our lips touched. My right hand was then on the upper part of her lower back. I didn’t want to grab her ass and scare her off. My left was on her neck. It was in place, so she could not retreat. She wanted to be kissed proper, so I gave her a proper kiss. I was kissing her gently and slightly parted my lips. She didn’t follow, so I lightly licked her lips. Her right leg lifts up. I was thinking, ‘The bitch has watched too many princess movies and is looking for a fairy tail kiss. I will give her one then.’ I took a half step back with my left leg and dipped her to the right. As she gasped in excitement I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I was not forceful. I lightly ran my tongue through her mouth. I started under her tongue and lifted it, so she didn’t need any effort to slip her tongue into my mouth. I lightly twirled my tongue around hers and drew it forward. She pushed the last bit and was then in my mouth.

As I stood her back up, she did one of those little squeals a girl makes. Everybody clapped and her face turned red. She whispered to me, “Why is everybody clapping?”

“This is your party and everybody here has been told to encourage you, when you are having fun.”

“I am not so sure that was fun. You stuck your disgusting tongue down my throat.”

“You enjoyed it. You asked for a proper kiss and not a Mormon one. Besides I didn’t stick it down your throat. It was barely in your mouth as our tongues played together. Do not forget you stuck your tongue in my mouth.”

“You dipped me and forced me to open my mouth, so you could stick your tongue in.”

Of course that is what happened but I wasn’t about to admit it.

“The dip was your Idea, You lifted your leg. I know Mormon girls are often into the princess thing and in the movies they lift their leg and the prince dips them.”

“How would you know if I lifted my leg?”

“You know I am into martial arts and am on the wrestling team right? Have you ever seen me wrestle? When we are on the ground, I am not looking around to see what the other guy is doing. I already know because of where his body weight is. I know what his lower body is doing because of how his upper body moves as a counterweight. You were giving me a full body kiss. I could have told you lifted the leg simply by the shift in your arms and how that anchored the change in your balance. Then there was the movement of your hips. I can tell you more than just you lifted your leg. I can say you lifted your lower right leg so that it was 42 degrees from your upper leg.” Patty shook her head in agreement as Chelsie blushed.

Chelsie pulled me in for a full body hug. She turned her head and whispered, “I am sorry for accusing you. I didn’t know you put that much thought into me.” Then she lightly kissed my ear. I like the fact that when she pulled away, she thought my smile was because I was pleased with her. Stupid bitch didn’t even realize she was falling for my trap and I hadn’t even drugged her yet. It was a good thing that I had a talk with Patty beforehand or she would be crying and thinking I actually liked this cow. It was time to put on the charm.

Quietly, so only she and Patty could hear I said, “Given the effort, you can see how much this means to me.” Chelsie blushed again, thinking I meant her when I said ‘this.’ Patty smiled because she knew when I said ‘this’ I meant turning the three righteous bitches on their backs to make them pay. With the added benefit of becoming a pimp and making money. Putting a baby in the oven would really change this bitches attitude.

I handed Chelsie her drink and said, “Why don’t you take my seat? I need to talk to Patty for a minute.”

I took Patty by the hand and drug her out of sight from Chelsie. I then pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She giggled, as our lips parted. I told her, “Do not go to Slut’s place until we can go together. I have a present for you and want to be there when you open it up.”

“Oh, I can’t wait. As quickly as this bitch is falling, we may have to celebrate at the same time.”

“I know. With everything that is going on, I feel like I have been ignoring you. Please do not think that. It is one of the reasons for the present.”

She quickly put her tongue down my throat but we didn’t have time for a long kiss, so she pulled away saying, “I do not think that. I know how busy you have become. Besides, I have no claim to you yet.” She gave me an evil grin and walked away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.