My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Tuesday afternoon, I arrived before the JW girls to get ready. I altered the message within the music. This time, I gave them all a proper kiss hello. I also grabbed Jill’s, Hanna’s and Scarlett’s asses when I did it. Maddy had seen but nobody complained.

This was the first time I started to contradict what they were saying about their church. I used their scriptures to show them how it was a corrupt religion. Why would you follow a church that says you will never get to heaven no matter how hard you try? I showed them how in all of scripture, there was only one sin it says you would go to hell for. If you ‘denied the holly ghost’ you would go to hell. In other words, if you had seen the holly ghost, God or Christ and you told everybody they didn’t exist, then you were going to hell.

Since the girls had not seen any of the Godhead, they couldn’t do anything to go to hell. Since they were not going to heaven or hell, what was the point of going to church? I then went on to explain that their religion taught, we no longer have to pay a tithe and they got a lot of people to join their church with such lies. Then, they pressure people to pay more than the 10% other churches require for tithe. There was no scripture to back their claim that paying more would get you blessings in heaven. Then again, you were not allowed into heaven so why pay for blessings in heaven?

I taught the girls the questions to ask and the responses their church officials would give them. Then I taught them questions to ask that their church leaders wouldn’t be able to answer. Typically, at this point, the church leaders would either deflect the question or get angry. JWs were taught to have church meetings often and to ask questions. I told the girls that they would either be ignored or told to stop asking questions. This went against what they had been taught about the church, so when this happened, they would know it was a cult and not a true church.

It was time for Maddy to go. I gave each of the girls a new CD to take home. Then I kissed Maddy and she was gone. I was going to love Cuckolding her beau.

The rest of the girls I took to a fancy restaurant that also had dancing. I loved ballroom dancing. Unfortunately, with ballroom, you can only dance with one partner. I taught the girls how to lead. Then we could stay on the dance floor for a while and trade partners. At 8 pm, we headed back to my dorm. I said it was to watch a movie, but everybody knew that was just the pretence.

We got to the dorm, and I didn’t even attempt to put on a movie. I put on a CD with messaging encouraging a more sapphic nature. I poured us all drinks. Nothing was laced. The topic of conversation turned to a more sexual nature, and the girls were flirting harder than I had ever seen them.

This was the first time I had give them any form of lesbionic programming, yet it didn’t take long and they were flirting with each other. We still had all our clothes on when they started in with the sapphic sexual innuendo.

I only had the computer chair, so we were all sitting on the bed. Each of us had our own corner. I crossed the bed and started kissing Hanna. We parted lips and I spoke, “It is a shame two sets of lips remain unattended while I kiss one of you. Hanna, why not occupy Jill’s lips while I take care of Scarlett?” I then went in for a kiss with Scarlett. I felt the movement on the bed behind me, as Hanna went to Jill.

We would kiss for a while then we would trade partners and go for a little more. Eventually, we were petting heavily, when I took Jill’s shirt off. When we traded again I looked at Jill Speaking of Skarlett, the girl she was partnered up with I said, “She looks uncomfortable with that shirt. Maybe you would like her to be as free as you are.”

Moments later we were all without shirts. The next time we switched, it was not me that escalated things. Hanna tossed her bra as she attacked me. I pushed her off and then teased her tits before I start nibbling.

“You girls are overdressed. Look at Hanna. She is leaving you behind.”

I then attacked Jill and removed her bra. She giggled and offered no resistance. I looked over and Hanna was attacking Scarlett’s tits, the way I just did hers.

“Try experimenting. You can do some of what I do, but every woman is different and wants something different. Everybody also wants to give something different. Do what you like to do.”

The girls started to get more adventurous as we traded partners again. I wanted the girls to progress things on their own but was impatient, so I started reaching under their skirts.

Jill was the first to get fed up with the skirt being in my way. She undid hers and slid out of it. I didn’t have to prompt the others. The next time we switched partners, they automatically removed their skirts. Now, I had three beautiful virgins on my bead, only wearing panties. I wondered where this night was headed.

I slipped my hand under Hanna’s panties while I was licking the gusset of Scarlett’s. At first, Hanna put her hand over mine and enjoyed the ride while playing with Jill. When we switched, Hanna took her panties off. When she got to Scarlett, she threw Scarlet down and ripped her’s off, then mounted her in a 69. Jill just looked at me and smiled. She seductively lowered her panties and licked her lips. I pushed her down and crawled between her legs, then ate my dessert.

Trying to switch up, Hanna stuck my cock in her mouth. I pulled away, and said “No, no, no. I only have so much I can do with that little guy, and there are three of you. There is to be no sucking until I say. We have to save him for the important stuff. Now, eat your sister.”

We got into a chain, head to cunt, until only one mouth wasn’t filled with a pussy. I made sure every girl had an orgasm before we switch. They obviously haven’t orgasmed from another’s touch before.

I can’t say I ever knew which girl said what.

“Oh, ya, I never had one like that before.”

“If I knew it would feel like that, I would have pushed you down and raped your face ages ago.”

And, the other was just a big scream followed by a, “YES.”

We switched again. I made sure that each girl had eaten both her sisters to orgasm before we moved on.

“Who wants to sit on it first,” I asked

This set off a banter of playful fighting and begging.

“I don’t want anyone of you to think I love the others more. I know it isn’t romantic but let’s do it alphabetically.”

When they don’t object, I say, “Hanna, in the centre.” She moved and I pounced on her, giving her the last kiss she would have as a virgin.

“Scarlett, Jill, you can help. Play with her tits and clit. Tease her, anything to make her more aroused.”

They didn’t hesitate. I brought my cock head to her cunny and moved my dick through her folds. I teased her with my cock until it was wet with her essence. We were ready as I slid into her. Her sisters watched in fascination.

“Back to work ladies. You will get your turn.”

They smiled, then got back to work. I moved my hips in a circular motion. She loved it. Her moaning was already starting to get loud and I hadn’t even touched her hymen yet.

I got to her barrier and told her, “This will hurt, but only for a little while. I will stop until you are ready again.” I pulled back one more time, then pushed in hard. She made a cute little squeal. As the girls got out of the way, I laid down on top of her. I gave her the first kiss she received as a woman. The girls were smart enough to know to keep caressing her. There was no doubt that all three were loving the experience.

After a while, Hanna nodded her head, and I got back to work. I sat back and pulled out until my cock head was the only thing left inside her. That was when her sisters attack and she was moaning anew. I slowly moved back in. Each stroke went in just a little farther. Before long, I was bottoming out. I slowly accelerate. Each stroke harder and faster than the last. Her back was arched. She couldn’t even moan anymore. Both her hands were gripping the bed as tight as she could. She started convulsing all over my cock. Her vagina walls squeezed tighter and that set me off. I continued pounding into her until she stopped convulsing. Once again, I collapsed on top of her and kissed her. She was unresponsive at first, but that soon changed. I rolled off and Scarlett moved out of the way.

“Jill, what are you waiting for. Suck the filling out of her, but don’t you dare swallow.”

She dove in and ate Hanna out until she had as much of my cum in her mouth as she could.

“Kiss Scarlett and give it to her. Scarlett don’t swallow.”

They kissed for a good 5 minutes, passing it back and forth. I had a hard time believing these girls were virgins. They finally parted lips.

“Now pass it to Hanna.”

Scarlett leaned over Hanna and let it drip from her mouth into Hanna’s. Before she could swallow, Scarlett was attacking her mouth and taking it back. Just like with Jill, they swap it back and forth before Hanna swallowed.

“Hanna, you need to clean me and get me hard again for Jill.” She rolled over, then crawled between my legs. As always, with inexperience, she had a lot to learn, but she was sloppy and enthusiastic. That would please most men. Unfortunately, I had the best and had it often. It took a while for me to get hard. It helped that Jill and Scarlett were putting on a show. They sat next to each other with legs spread masturbating one another. Just as Jill was about to go off, I stopped her.

“On your back girl. It is time to become a woman.”

She squealed but complied in an instant. I followed the same procedure to a T. I started with the same sensual kiss. This time, I stopped for a quick nibble of her tit before I commanded the girls to get to work. My dick was already wet, and she was dripping, so I didn’t tease. OK, so I teased her a bit. I pretend to push it in, but I pulled it out before my head got all the way in. She called out a frustrated, “Nooooo” I just smiled and pushed it back in. In out, in out and I was there. I could feel this one was going to be an easy one. I push past the barrier and she just moaned. I leaned in for the woman’s first kiss.

I then nibbled on her ear and whispered, “You were lucky. That was the easiest one I ever heard of.” I nibbled her ear again and she giggled. In a moment, I was back at it. I lasted a lot longer this time because I had just came.

Jill got the pounding of a lifetime. She came long before I did. She was not quite ready for another orgasm before I fill her womb.

“OK, girls, give me a show while Jill cleans me up and gets me ready.”

They were only too happy to comply. It did take a good 10 minutes to get me back up. What do you expect? I just blew to BIG loads into two GORGEOUS virgins. The third virgin was done just like the first two. It lasted a lot longer though. When we were going strong, I Laid down and rolled us over for her to sit up into cowgirl. It was time somebody else drove for a while. The other girls were giddy, wanting to try it that way as well. I told them it would have to wait for another day. Scarlett had at least two orgasms before I filled her up, and she collapsed on top of me. There was one last snowball show and clean up before we took a nap.

I woke an hour later, and they were in a triangle. Each girl with a cunt in her mouth. I laughed.

“If that is the way you want it. Facedown ass up.”

They looked at me confused.

“Side by side on your knees with your head on the bed.”

What a beautiful sight that was. I always wanted to play cunt roulette. I start with two strokes in each girl then three. Each pass I add another. They were loving it, but they weren’t stimulated enough. I started fingering the girls I didn’t have my dick in.

Man, did I last long. Each time I pulled out gave me a break to calm down. Before long, I was doing 20 strokes each. I don’t remember how much more I lasted but it couldn’t have been long. I think I started a tradition with the snowballs. They were fighting over who got to suck the filling out of the cream pie. Then they couldn’t stop passing it around. I didn’t bother taking them home that night. They borrowed clothes from other girls in the dorm to go to school the next day.

Wednesday, my first class, the prof told me to go see the Dean. I replied, “If he wants to get a hold of me, he can go through my lawyers.” I wanted the entire school to know he picked a fight with me. Most of the students loved me. Not all knew the lengths I went to improve their school, but they all knew what I did to the rapist bastards on the football team.

If you took out 9 of the footballers in any other university, you would be a pariah. That wasn’t the case here. I was loving the love.

When I got to my second class, the Dean was waiting. He tried to take me out of the class. I demanded, “If you want to talk, then do it where everybody can here. You have threatened and blackmailed me, and it hasn’t worked yet. What you have to say you can say in front of my class or you can contact my lawyers. You have their number.” He didn’t like that.

“I am trying to run a school here. You can’t shut down campus security like that.”

“He is talking about the guys that illegally detained me and the guys that tried to refuse Victoria medical attention. Not to mention the guys that destroyed evidence of countless rapes and bullied girls into not going to the cops. They have restraining orders, preventing them from getting within 100 yards of some of the students.”

All the girls cheered as did some of the guys.

“I also offered the school the use of my security team, free of charge, until they can address the issue. The Dean refused the offer.”

There was a loud array of displeasing comments toward the Dean. The students weren’t happy that there wasn’t a functioning campus security, especially since the school was given the option of a free solution. Unwilling to continue the conversation, he stormed off.

“I would appreciate it if you people would spread word of what happened here.”

I was offered words of encouragement as I took my seat and the class began.

I didn’t have to attend amateur night. I had the manager from the other club scout the girls for me. He had a good eye and knew what I was looking for. It meant he had one of his bouncers stand in for him at the other club.

It gave me time to check out the Combat Jiu Jitsu Club. Being the early 90s MMA wasn’t popular yet and every martial arts gym thought their style was the best and no other could defeat it. Truth is, every martial art has a weakness. None was undefeatable. The unfortunate thing was, in the 90s if you went to a gym and let them know you studied another style, the instructor was likely to use you as his assistant, so he could prove your martial art wasn’t any good. The instructor usually humiliated the student and made some comments about how the other martial art sucked. In reality, that was somebody at a master level taking on a basic student. There was no way the student would have a chance.

Most of my training wasn’t done legally. There was a law in Canada that all martial arts students that study for more than a year had their names submitted to the RCMP by their master. years later that list would require too much logistics, so the police stopped taking names. That is when the club had to keep a list. I believed that you should know thy enemy. This meant at least rudimentary training in every martial art. It didn’t mean learning every martial art, just training with them, so you could learn how to defeat them. This was how the Canadian special forces trained their troops, so they had the skills needed to defeat ANYBODY.

I let the instructor pick on me all class long. I didn’t take it to heart, nor did I consider it true bullying. The instructor had his head filled with lies for many years, and he had no way of knowing better.

The class was refreshing. I loved the art of fighting. I just didn’t like fighting. The nastiness of hurting others was something the world could use less of.

I got in a good workout.

When the class was dismissed, I stayed and waited for the last moment before I talked with the Sensei, instructor. I was trying to give us some privacy.

“Sensei. I was hoping we could spar for a moment. There are some things I would like some help with.”

“I do not normally stay after class is over, but you have shown heart and have been enthusiastic, no matter how many times you were beaten down. I believe in giving rewards where they are deserved. Please.”

He gestured to the centre of the mat. Unfortunately, a couple students had stayed behind and the door was left open.

He was a master and knew how to fight. I couldn’t just fly off as I did with the jocks. ‘Know thy enemy.’ I don’t know him, so I fought defensively. We were going hard for about 5 minutes. That was enough to tire out the most conditioned fighter.

Grappling takes more out of you than you might think. A boxer may be able to last through many 5 or 10 minute rounds but even the best athletes had problems lasting through 5 minutes of grappling.

5 minutes was enough for me to learn a lot about how he fights. Unfortunately, It only took that 5 minutes to draw a large crowd. The students were smart enough to know they would likely never get to see a fight of this calibre again.

I did something most fighters would consider suicide, but I know a thing or two that they don’t. We were on the ground and he was on top. I turned and gave him my back. He was in a perfect position for a rear naked choke. He fell for my ploy and went for it. He didn’t know I had an advantage.

A rear naked choke was something called a blood choke. This meant it cut off the blood flow to the brain caused the recipient to pass out within a few seconds. It used an arm to push the main artery up against a tendon, pinching of the artery.

In junior high school, I had my adam’s apple crushed. When it healed, I had a deeper voice and a little more room for my tendon and artery. It took me more than twice as long to pass out from a rear naked choke because some blood would get through. I also knew the Jiu Jitsu counter-attack. It was something that he likely hadn’t seen before. Only a few schools taught it.

I rolled us, so I was on top. His back was to the floor and my back was to his chest. We only stayed like that for a moment. I needed the room to move my leg. Then I rolled us again. I was facing down, and he was on my back. Almost as soon as we settle with my face to the mat, he had intense pain shooting up from his ankles and he tapped out.

In surprise, he asked, “What did you do? I didn’t see or feel anything, then all of a sudden, my ankles were about to pop out of joint.”

“I used a basic Jiu Jitsu defence but you already knew that. I thank you for going easy on me. I know of your skill and you could have had me a few times.”

It if you beat a master, it was tradition to let him save face, and I wasn’t trying to rob him of the respect he earned from his students.

I asked, “Would you like to go again.” I was playing on his ego to teach him a lesson. He thought I was not that good because I was on the defensive the entire match. I knew he thought my victory was a flook.

We began again, and I let him fall into my guard. I was on the bottom with my back to the ground. He was trapped. I was hugging him with both my legs and arms and he had no leverage to do anything. Or at least that is how it would be for another fighter. This was a master that specialized in a ground game. I knew I couldn’t keep him like this for mong.

I switched to something called a rubber guard. It is similar to a traditional guard, but I was holding onto one of my ankles. It sinches the opponent in closer and removes the space he needs to move and set up his counter. It was also something that wasn’t taught for another 10-15 years. He had no clue what to do, but it didn’t stop him from trying.

I kept us like that so I could talk with him without anybody hearing.

“You are a master, so I respect that and you. I wasn’t going to have you lose face in front of your students, so I let you bully me in class. I could have taken the upper hand at any time. Your skill and the art you chose to learn are good or I wouldn’t be here and I wouldn’t offer you this lesson. Know your opponent. You thought I was just some student and thought, as a master, you could school me.”

We struggled a bit to make it look good for the spectators. He was taking in what I had to say. If he weren’t an honourable man, he would be cursing me, trying to escape, and thinking he would teach me a lesson. I liked this guy more and more as time passed.

“I have only ever studied Combat Jiu Jitsu from a book. I have studied other schools. I will show you that every martial art has its weakness, even yours.”

I folded my body in half and put my feet on his chest. Nobody ever expected a big guy like me to be that flexible. I then pushed him off me, doing a backwards roll and land on my feet. He landed on his, and we began again. We locked in a Judo clinch.

He thought he had the advantage. He gripped my right hand which was gripping the collar of his gi. He then twisted and brought his other hand to my right elbow. I was now in a type of standing armbar. Almost every martial arts that teaches a defence to this teaches that you should do a forward roll, so that is what he expected me to do.

I don’t remember if I told you. With all those beatings, I used to get dislocations all the time. Each dislocation makes it easier for you to dislocate but gives you the ability to retain more of your strength when you relocate and it is easier to relocate. I could do this with my elbows, knees and shoulders.

Instead of doing a forward roll, I pivoted behind him, dislocating my elbow. Before he got a chance to let go, I was on his back. My lower legs were hugging him and my good arm was starting to apply the rear naked choke. I just needed to relocate my arm and I had him. He grabbed my head and tried to pull me forward, off his back. Normally, that would have worked, but my heals were hooked into his abs. We ended up rolling forward, stopping with my back to the ground and he was between my legs, leaning back against me. As we rolled, I twisted my dislocated arm and it snapped back in place. 10 seconds later, he tapped out.

When we got up we bowed, as is customary, then shook hands, and closed in for a man hug. I held the hug, so I could talk with only him hearing.

“That move comes from an ancient martial art designed to beat any samurai art. Its students could beat any jitsu master without effort.”

As the crowd closed in on us, we disengaged but were still shaking hands. For everybody to hear I said, “I am sure if you ever saw that move before, you would have beat me. It was only luck on my part. Let me walk with you to your car. I would like to hire you on a private basis.” That confused him even more.

Before we could leave we had to deal with the crowd of spectators. Many had questions about the moves we used. Almost all of them had some type of admiring comment. We tried our best to sluff them off while remaining respectful.

On the way to the car, we chatted. I told him about Viki and how she needed a good primary martial art. Despite what I just did, he agreed to meet her. I was thinking, if this worked out I may have just found an instructor for all my security staff. It did and he took the job but kept his university club.

On the way back to my dorm, I started planning the finishing touches to cuck Maddy’s beau.

Thursday, Viki was reinstated as a student and was allowed back in class. The board of trustees was hoping that would reduce the settlement they would have to pay her. I walked with her into the cafeteria for lunch. When we walked through the doors, students started applauding. She liked the attention, but was embarrassed. Her face turned a delectable shade of red. When we went to pay for our meals, the teller wouldn’t let us and just said, “Welcome back.”

We were followed to our seat by some mousy yet cute little girl. I would guess she was 22. I offered her a seat, as Viki and I took ours. She introduced herself as Camila from the student paper. She was a good looking woman. Short, I would guess 5’3” and a little skinny for my tastes, but she had a nice curve to her and a wicked ass. She lacked muscle tone, but I could see how other guys would love to see her naked. I told here our lawyers were already mad enough at me for saying some of what I had out in public. I gave her a card so she could chat with them.

She went to leave, but I stopped her and said, “Wait a minute, we are not done here. I have some questions.” Both girls looked intrigued. She sat back down.

“How long have you worked at the paper?”

“3 years. I have 1 year left for my degree but was thinking of staying on to get my masters. If I do, I will stay with the paper.”

“What is your job with the paper?”

“Usually I am just co-editor and I have a column. The piece I am writing on you two is a main article. Normally I don’t do that, but ever since Sheri quit, I have had to do a little extra to keep the paper going.”

“Are you saying you need Sheri back?”

“Do I ever.”

“She will likely return tomorrow. She will do half the work she did before. She has other responsibilities now and can’t give you as much time as she used to. I believe she would like to come back. I will chat with her.”

Camilia looked a little confused and stated, “I would appreciate the help, thanks.”

“What do you plan on doing when you graduate?”

“I’m not sure. I love writing but I also love politics. I will apply for both press secretary jobs and look for a writing job at a paper.”

“I know my questions seemed a bit confusing. You came to me for a story, not to be grilled. After I read your story, I may contact you with an opportunity to help you realize your dreams. Leave your number with my lawyers, please. Thank you for your time”

I apologized to Viki for sitting to have lunch with one beautiful woman, then ignoring her and focusing on another. We continued our lunch undisturbed.

I was looking forward to my time with the JW girls. They arrived and the three girls gave me extremely passionate kisses. Each kiss came with the girl moulding her body into my side and robbing her tits all over one of my arms while grinding her clit into my thigh. Maddy gave me a more traditional hug and I gave her a peck on the cheek.

For some reason, Maddy was wearing more conservative clothes again. During our discussion, I notice that Maddy was only sitting on one butt cheek. I looked for other signs of abuse. At first, I didn’t see any. Halfway through our meeting, she reached for a glass of water and her sleeve pulled up just a little. It revealed some discolouration of her arm.

I chastised, “Maddy, You know I have a rule about honesty and not hiding anything from each other. Do you have something to say?”

She started crying softly. She was trying not to, but couldn’t help it.

“It is nothing.”

“If that were true, you wouldn’t be deliberately hiding the bruises and crying.”

That caused her to burst into tears. Jill was sitting next to her, so I instruct, “Jill hug her and comfort her. She may not like the idea of a guy touching her right now.” You could see it in all their eyes, they were not completely sure what was happening, but they wanted to cry. I thought the only thing keeping them from giving in and crying was because they wanted to be strong for their friend.

After a few minutes, she calmed down. I gave her a little more time before I spoke.

“Maddy, you need to tell us what happened.”

I handed her a hanky from my pocket. She took it and cleared her eyes. It was hard to listen to. She would stop every two or three words to cry a little, sniffle or something.

“I moved in with Chad a little over a week ago. Everything was great, except the sex. We would just be getting started and he would blow his load. He didn’t care what I wanted. He would just shoot it wherever. One time, he even held my face and pumped it into my eyes. Last night, I told him, no, and he would have none of it. He didn’t even try to change my mind. He hauled me over his lap and pounded his hand onto my behind. I can’t even sit proper and walking is painful. He then held me down and shoved his dick in me as hard as he could. I was dry and it hurt.”

By the end, she was crying hard. I originally planned to just cuck him. Now we were going to do a little more.

“I know you do not work. How do you pay for groceries?”

Since she was crying uncontrollably, Jill answered for her, “They have a joint account. He uses her as a slave and she does all the housework, shopping and pays the bills. He gets mad if she spends any of the money on herself. They were like that before she moved in. She has been looking after him for over a year now.”

“What is he doing Saturday, ohhh let’s say lunchtime.”

This time it was Scarlett that answered, and said, “He is playing gulf with my dad.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.