My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

I was pissed when I heard the story. She went to the Hells Angels ranch in Duncan one day when the gate was open. The open gate was a sign that it was safe for civilians to visit. It WAS NOT A SIGN that it was safe for an unescorted 19 yer old hottie to safely walk onto the ranch. That is like putting a nice juicy slab of raw meat in front of a starving lion and expecting it not to eat.

They were going to make her their bitch until she told them she belonged to me, and I was the one that burned the Menno Mob’s shipments and stole their money. At the time, the Angles and Mennonites were on the verge of war, because the Menno Mob was too dumb to listen to reason. When I destroyed their shipments, the cartels that supplied them got mad and there was a bit of infighting. I saved the Angels a lot of money and manpower. As thanks, they left my girl alone and set her up with a guy that could train girls.

She then set up the scholarship. She chose girls who had no family or whose family didn’t care about them, so she could kidnap them 2 weeks before they left for school.

“Mary, It takes an average of 2 weeks to break a girl, and then you have to train them the way you want them. This guy is still in town, isn’t he?

“Yes. Why?”

“I have some work for him. Where are the other girls? Given your timeline, they were also broken, but are they trained?”

“Mostly untrained. I let them go when I picked these two out.”

“I appreciate what you were trying to do, but we need to do some cleanup. First, we can’t have the Angels know we make X-Plus. If they try what the Mennonites did, we are fucked. They are a worldwide organization we can not hide from. The Menno Mob is a central and eastern North American organization we can avoid ... I wanted a trainer full time on staff anyway. This just speeds up my timeline.

“Last WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GOING INTO AN ANGELS RANCH BY YOUR SELF. Think of all the girls we saved from slavery and death. You willingly throw yourself into slavery and hope they are nice enough to let you go. Do you have any idea what a girl like you is worth?

“I get that you were only trying to do good, but you do not EVER get to put yourself at risk like that. What about Braint? Hasn’t he lost enough? What about me? I don’t want to be the last of us left alive. You know how much I loved all of you. I couldn’t take losing you too.

“Sorry Viki, Area, you can stop edging now. We aren’t really in the mood at the moment.”

Mary was sitting on the bed crying. “I’m sorry, Trent. I never thought. You used the Angles without hesitation. You even left Chelsie with them a few times.”

I moved beside her and held her in my arms.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry, I left Chelsie with them as punishment, and those were much different circumstances. She was in a public place, not on their ranch. It was before she became a good person, and she deserved that punishment. Most of all, I hadn’t fallen in love with her yet.

“You know every time I say the L word something extremely horrible happens. You have seen it how many times now? Last night, I told you I love you, and tonight, you tell me you put your life at extreme risk for a silly surprise. How am I supposed to react? I love you. I can’t lose you too”

We just sat there for a good 20 minutes. She was curled up with her head and tits pressed into my chest. Her tears were rolling between my chest hairs. Area and Vici were completely forgotten. They hadn’t moved and were still sitting in their seats watching us.

When I finally looked up, I noticed them, and said, “I’m sorry girls.”

They both respond, “It’s ok, Master.”

“No, it isn’t. I do not know your life stories, but from the little I know, you didn’t have a good life either. One of the things that makes the core group of our business so strong is that none of us have any other family. We have become the only family each other knows. Because of this, I will ALWAYS protect you. The only thing I ask in return is 100% honesty. Secrets have hurt us. Secrets have killed some of us and cause many innocent people to be enslaved.”

“Come here. You are free to act on your own. When you see a family member crying, you should be giving them a hug.” The girls both came over and it was one big naked group hug. Mary ended it by sticking two fingers up each of Viki and Area’s cunts. Our foursome went on until the early hours of the morning.

Saturday and Sunday were busy. We had to track down Mary’s trainer, then offer him a job. We left him with instructions to collect the girls they had let go and start over. The rest of the time, we went from place to place introducing Mary to all the people that I hung out with. We said it was so she could meet those that were part of Briant’s life, but really, she wanted to check out the fresh meat for our empire.

When we got home Saturday night, Area had already moved all her things into my room. I sent her to the dorms to stay either in my room or with Vici. She chose Viki. From what I heard, those with rooms next to Viki were not happy with all the late-night noise and I don’t mean the tv or radio.

Since I didn’t have the job of impregnating Mary, I sent her to bed with Olivia. I joked about how she had to catch up. It wouldn’t be fair to Briant if Mary didn’t get as much time to get to know his nanny as I did.

Tuesday, Mary came with me to meet the JWs. All of them had left messages for me to call, but I didn’t get back to any of them. We got there late, and the girls were waiting outside.

“I’m sorry for being late and for not returning your calls. I have been busy showing Mary, Briant’s godmother, around. I hope you don’t mind, I brought her. She isn’t into religious studies, so she will likely just sit in the back.” I was there earlier to set up the music.

The girls were friendly, but it was obvious they didn’t want Mary there.

“I brought her because it is only fair she meets all my closest friends. They all have an impact on Briant’s life, and he is as much her responsibility as he is mine.”

That ended the minor hostility. For the rest of our meeting, it was funny to watch the JWs. There were little things, such as nobody sat down until I did. Then, they jockeyed for the best seat. Maddy was intelligent enough to realize that across from me would gain the most attention. The rest all tried to sit beside me. Jill was the one that lost out, which means she was sitting where I could barely see her, and she had her sister between us.

The entire time, Mary was listening to her Discman, so she wasn’t affected by the subliminal messaging.

Wednesday night was Mary’s last night in town and her first visit to amateur night. Ben came on stage, “Evening gentlemen, We have a treat for you tonight. Before we get to that, lets put our hands together for the man that made this possible. Misterrrrrrr Brown.” The spotlight moved from him to me, in the back corner. I stood and waved.

“Unfortunately, unlike last time, not all the women here are free for you to touch. The three women beside Mr. Brown are Area, his personal assistant.” She waved. People laughed at the thought that she did anything but suck my cock. “Victoria, his bodyguard.” She waved and the laughter increased. “And his girlfriend Mary” She pulls up her shirt and showed off her tits. They applauded.

“Nobody is allowed to touch them in any way. If you do, you will be thrown out.” The crowd booed and hissed. “It is easy to tell them from the other girls because they are wearing clothes.” The crowd was back to laughing. “Let’s get to the introductions. First, we have our winner from last amateur night, Ava.” They were cheering as Ava walked out, completely nude. “She is not here to take your drink order. For the right tip, she will fulfill any other request within the rules.” The crowd went crazy at the revelation.

“Do not get too crazy yet. There is much more. Come out servers ... You will notice that the first two out are Sheral, the woman stepping out on her husband, and Amelia, the busty Asian. Two of the favourites from last show.” The servers came out wearing only panties. The crowd was wild. The servers lined up on stage. There were so many of them there they had to form two lines. “These ladies will get your drinks for you. You can cop a QUICK feel, but any more than that, you will have to tip them to get what you want. They will do ANYTHING within the rules.”

“The rules are simple, NO scat, NO piss, NO leaving marks or permanent injuries, and WEAR A CONDOM AT ALL TIMES. Other than that, have fun. The rules for the competition are simple. They strip, then I interview them, and have some fun. At the end, we hold an auction. The girl that gets the highest bid wins. And, what do you get for a winning bid? You get the right to ask the girl to come home with you. Last amateur night, they ALL agreed to go with their benefactor. The only catch is you have to take a bouncer with you for their security, Fuck this, you don’t want to hear any more of this crap. Let the fucking begin.” The crowd went wild again and the servers came off the stage.

The three from the last show didn’t get far before they were sucking some guy off or sitting on his lap with a dick up their cunt. The rest of the girls spread out. For some reason, the girls were too busy to take drink orders. I sent Area and Viki to wait tables.

The amateurs were brought out. I didn’t want to take many girls as my slaves every week or no girls would show up for the competitions. When the amateurs came out, Mary and I took notes on who we wanted to entrap.

There were three girls we settle on, but that was still too many. Mary had a brilliant idea to solve the problem. She suggested we didn’t employ the girls right away. Two or three months down the road, we would stop by for a visit and show them they were in breach of contract, we would have them in a tighter trap because we could skip the other blackmail and just show them a worst-case scenario of what could happen in Turkey, which was brutal. Think worse than snuff.”

We waited to watch them dance before we made our decision. The first was a blond girl that danced beautifully. She had some kind of dance training. She looked like she had never seen the light of day. Her skin was pale beyond anything I had ever seen before. It was a fetish that wouldn’t turn off vanilla punters. Her tits were big for a dancer, Ds at least. She was also the youngest of the three. Her name was Scarlett.

Mary and I walked backstage. A couple of the amateurs were nervous and were asking for alcohol.

“I’m sorry ladies, but given the nature of the competition, you have to be sober at the end. This way there can’t be any allegations that we sauced you and sold you for sex. You need a level head so you can make your own decisions.”

We encouraged them to drink their water, then told them to be calm. I love how gullible people were.

Mary approached Scarlett while I was getting to know Grace, one of the others we had an eye on. Mary used my line about needing to see her in the office. A few minutes later, I followed. When I open the door, Scarlett was on the couch and Mary was kneeling between her legs, eating her out.

“Scarlett, Mary called you in here so we could talk about your future. We think you have a future with our company and want to offer you a contract.” I handed her a copy. She was out of it to the point of not understanding what I had handed her. She just grabbed it, then rested it on Mary’s head. She was on the verge of climax when Mary pulled away, “Oh, please,” Scarlett begged.

I handed her a pen and said, “OK, then sign.” The bitch had drunk 3 bottles of laced water and would do most anything. She signed and dropped the pen. We then have a video of her begging us to let her sign our contract. The way one of our hidden cameras was pointing, it didn’t show Mary. It looked like I handed her the contract, she asked for permission to sign it and she did.

We were done, so I left and let Mary have her fun.

The next girl we had picked out was a beater, meaning she couldn’t dance to the beat of the music if her life depended on it. I also didn’t like the way she looked after she lost her clothes. You know the type. You pick up the perfect girl from the bar then you get her home, she loses her clothes and everything sags or changes shape into a hideous deformed creature. It was her clothes that held her shape and fooled you into thinking she was gorgeous.

She didn’t keep the audience’s attention. Almost everybody had a server doing something with their dick and her lack of beauty couldn’t pull them from their distractions. Some were being fucked. Others were getting head. I saw one gentleman getting a foot job and a couple guys getting titty fucked.

The next girl the crowd paid attention to was Grace. Normally, I didn’t consider girls with fake tits. Why go for bolt-ons, when there are so many goddesses with the real thing? Grace only got a minor boob-job. I would guess she was a C before and she was a D after. They didn’t look too deformed and there is no scar.

Grace was a brunette of average height, but had an hourglass figure. She was built for fucking. Her dancing was about as you would expect from an amateur. She could keep a beat, but removing the clothes was awkward. Given all the women I had, I wouldn’t fuck her, but she met my standard for women I would employ. I planed on employing Jim to tell me how good of a fuck she was.

I gesture for Viki and Area to come over. I loved how they talked in unison, “Yes Master”

“What do you think of her?”

Viki answered for both of them, “She isn’t what you usually go for, but she is pretty. She could add variety to one of your clubs. I’d be happy to fuck her if that is what you want.”

“Good.”

I handed Viki a contract and told her, “Seduce her, fuck her and get her to sign this. It is a slave contract, so don’t let her read it. If you have to, get her an extra bottle of water to help her make up her mind.”

As always, in unison, “Yes, Master.” Viki headed backstage. Area finished watching her show, then headed back to help Viki seduce her. That was when Mary came out. She had a contract in hand and was reading it.

She has a puzzled look when she stated, “I do not see anything in here about what the girls can do when we retire them. They will have no skills they could sell, and they will be too used up for a sugar daddy. We can’t just use them and forget them.”

“You are right. I was thinking of modifying the contract. They are our slaves, so we are responsible for their lives and we have control of their finances. The minimum wage we pay them should get invested into a retirement fund. When we retire them, they will be able to support themselves. I know we could do it without changing the contract, but should something happen, I want them taken care of. The lawyers are drawing up the new contract as we speak. I do love how you help me take care of the girls.”

I guessed right, Grace won the competition. She was won by an older guy that I doubted would be able to satisfy anybody. Forget trying to satisfy a girl in her mid 20s high on X-Plus. I laughed. She would get enough cock soon enough.

Thursday, first thing in the morning, I took Mary and Briant to the airport and we said our goodbyes. I was busy at lunch, catching up on homework.

The JWs were even more happy to see me than usual. They were coming along nicely. They wore clothing that was a lot more revealing than normal. They must have done some shopping. It wasn’t that they were slutty. The skirts were 2 inches below the knee and the shirt showed only a little cleavage, but for these girls, that was a big step.

I was excited for Thursday evening. It was the evening of the bbq for the sorority sisters. I was relieved to know that their president made it a mandatory event. When I first found that out, I wanted to know why. I didn’t feel I could just ask her, so I had her followed. I wanted to know as much about her as I could.

The sorority president, Riley, was a senior and a straight-A student. She had dusty blond hair and was 5’7” with a petite body. She wasn’t athletic, but she was fit and fuckable. Her tits were only a B cups, but they suited her, and the C-cups she would have after she had children would almost be too much. What was interesting was she was the nicest girl on campus. I thought that was an exaggeration, but it was something everybody said about her.

It turned out she wanted everybody at the bbq because she thought my apology was important. She was involved in charity work, and she was a churchgoer. She was also on the list of virgins. I never expected to find a virgin among that sorority, let alone leading it. It turned out they elected her president because EVERYBODY loved her.

She had me conflicted. I wasn’t going to do to her what I was going to do to the rest of them. I flirted with a few ideas. The top two were: calling the entire thing until I could find a way to extricate her from the sorority, and following through without trapping her while hoping she would get disgusted at her sorority sisters’ actions and leave on her own. I even flirted with the idea of ignoring my warped morals and enslaving her, but I could never completely do that. I let Jim know that I was going to take care of her and nobody else was allowed to touch her.

The bbq setup was perfect. We had the bbq at one of the city parks, across the street from a cheap motel. The music was a subliminal message to keep the girls there with their clothes on.

Throughout the evening, the girls would be singled out.

When it was a girl’s turn, she would be plied with X-Plus and taken to the motel.

As a bonus to some of my bouncers and other local male employees, I rented 6 rooms and made a schedule. There were to be two employees to a room. Two frat brothers would bring the girl to a room and film her in a gangbang. All four guys took a turns with her. The girl was filmed airtight while looking at the camera. She was then given more drugs to ensure she was addicted, then driven back to the sorority house. They were safe in their home, having a sapphic orgy. That too was recorded.

By the end of the night, the boys had cleaned up the bbq. All that remained was Riley and me. She had not yet been given any drugs. I told it to her straight, “Riley, I don’t know how to say this, so I will just go right out and say it. I know it wasn’t your fault, but your sorority was out of control. I say, ‘was’ because they are no longer your sorority sisters. They crossed me, and so, they are now mine.

“The question is, what do I do with you? You do not deserve their fate.”

She was a fragile little thing, but had an inner strength. She hit me over and over, but it didn’t hurt. She didn’t know how to hit. “What did you do to my girls,” she cried. I held her to stop her from hitting me. I doubted it was any comfort, given that I was the evil man that did something to her sisters.

“For now, all I have done is taken some video to blackmail them, and I got them hooked on a designer drug that only I can supply. What I am going to do to them is yet to be determined.”

“Are they ok? Did you hurt them? Where are they... , “ she rambled with a bunch of questions.

I tried to answer as soon as she shut up, “They are all ok. They are at the sorority house and are enjoying themselves. At the moment, they are having a giant lesbian orgy. And are doing so, by their own free will. From now on, all your sisters will not just be affiliated with our frat but will be subservient to it. They have lorded over people long enough. It is time they were the peasants. Their old lives are over.

“Because you are a good person and because I like you, I am giving you a choice. 1) Forget your sisters and move on with your life. Tell everybody you had a difference of opinion and you just couldn’t live there anymore. 2) Go to the police. There is no evidence of any crime. The girls will not corroborate your stories and you will look like a fool. 3) Join them as their leader. You can help control them and help keep them safe. You will even be able to limit some of their punishment.”

“I can’t abandon them.”

“There are conditions to joining them. You will be glad to know that you will be off-limits and nobody but me will be allowed to touch you. You will be forced to take X-Plus, a drug I designed. When you are high, you will be open to suggestions and easily aroused. You will be addicted, but I will let you take it in the safety of the sorority house. You will only need it a couple times a week. Your sisters will not be that lucky. The last condition is you will give up your virginity. This is for your own good. If you had a boyfriend I would let him do it. Things happen, especially when you are on X-Plus, and I want your first time to be as enjoyable as possible. I know, after what I have done, you do not think you can enjoy yourself, but it is better than the alternative ... For your sake, I am sorry, it has to be this way, but I need your decision before you leave here tonight.”

She sat on a park bench, silently crying. Everything had been cleaned up. She and I are the only ones around.

“If you do not make a decision, I will have to decide for you. I have watched you and believe you would want to stay with your girls and continue to help them. If that is what you want, you do not have to say another word.”

I gave her a minute but there was only silence. I took it as her decision. I picked her up. I carried her to my truck. She wasn’t in a condition to resist, and I wasn’t about to order her about like some useless whore. I tried to be as gentle and caring as I could, but the circumstance made it difficult.

In the truck, I handed her a bottle to drink and gave her the last choice she would make as a free woman. I said, “I would take you to your bed, but I’m not sure if you want to go someplace else. I always try to make a girl’s first time special. I’m just trying to make it the least damaging for you.”

“Don’t do me any favours. Just take me home.”

I was going to ask if she was sure, but I was smart enough to understand how she wouldn’t want me that attentive. I just took her to the sorority house and carried her into her’s room and onto her bed. Being the president she had her own room.

There were 3 bottles of water sitting on the nightstand. I picked one up and offered it to her.

“Drink all three of these. It will help you relax, and this will not be as much of a nightmare.”

She tentatively took it and slowly drank.

“I feel like continuously apologizing, but you do not want to hear it and it will do no good. This is not the first group of girls I have done this to and in the end, they are always happier and better people for it. You will see, your girls will be better off for it.”

I was sad, she would be the first girl I did something to that she didn’t either deserve or need.

She eventually downed the second bottle.

“I know you are not likely to believe me, but I will take care of your girls. Except for Mia, they are mine now, and I always make sure my girls are as safe as can be and looked after.”

I knew this wasn’t my typical deflowering, and she was going to remember how this horrible man stole her virginity, so I made it as quick and painless as possible. I went down on her and ate her out, but not enough to push her over the edge, just enough so she is dripping. I wanted her well lubricated. I guided myself into her and slowly worked my way in. I brushed up against her maidenhead then drew back. I pushed forward with more than enough force to breakthrough. As always, I waited and gave her time to adjust. After a while, I was pounding away. Not as hard as I normally did.

I was pleasantly surprised, she was turned on enough to climax. I got no enjoyment from forcing her like this. Her orgasm was enough for me to be able to lie to myself and allow myself some enjoyment. I climaxed shortly after she did.

As soon as we finished I got out of bed. As I left I said, “Sorry.” I knew she didn’t want me around, but I didn’t want her alone either.

I had Sheri waiting outside Riley’s room. She had instructions to clean Riley up and then hold her while Riley cried herself to sleep.

All night, I had men posted at each door with instructions not to fuck the girls or let them out.

The girls woke up and were none too happy about what happened the previous night. There were a few that enjoyed it, but the general mood wasn’t good. Add to their anxiety the men at their door, who would not let them leave. Even the girls that enjoyed the evening’s exploits weren’t in a good mood. To make matters worse, the phone was disconnected.

I arrived with the remainder of my frat brothers. One of my brothers turned the stereo down to a low level, letting it play soothing music but continue the subliminal messaging.

I began my speech, “Morning girls, after what some of you did at the party the other week, I was forced to intervene. I hired an investigative team to research all of you. It turns out, you think you are better than those around you and that you can do whatever you want. I am here to tell you that you have been knocked off your pedestal. As many of you are starting to remembering, you all had blackmail tapes made of you last night. Better than that, you were all exposed to a drug that makes you dependant on me. You could go to the police, but you have no proof, and you are being watched. You will be punished if you try to tell anybody.

“There will be changes, starting with your sorority constitution. Riley remains president. She will choose 2 personal counsellors in addition to the sorority council. Riley, you will choose the two most morally unyielding of your sisters, if there are any. If you make your choice based on anything else, our agreement is off and you will be a common whore. Next is your counsel. They can overrule your president’s decisions on a 75% majority vote. Otherwise, they are there to do the bidding of the president and are there to aid the junior members of the sorority.”

I went on to explain about the boyfriends not losing their girls, and the ability for the frat brothers to claim a girl, including what that entails. I told them the rest of the girls would serve the frat in any way we saw fit, and the girls worked for me in any capacity I saw fit. Their first big appearance was in one week with the meet and greet. I let them know that Riley was not to be touched by anybody, and her counsellors could only be touched by Jim and me. Councilwomen could only be touched by councilmen Jim and me.

“It isn’t all horrors. You will be looked after. The last two and most important rules are that you will all go on birth control if you aren’t already and from now. Last is that you will always use condoms from now except with me. Are there any questions?”

Some dumb bitch asked, “We are not the worst sorority. Why come after us?”

I commanded, “Titty-twist that bitch.”

The two closest brothers reached over and each grabbed a nipple, twisted and pulled. She gave a blood-curdling scream. I clarified, “I am sorry ladies. I know it looks like I punished her for asking a question. You will NEVER be punished for asking a question. ‘Ask a stupid question and be a fool for a minute. Don’t ask and be a fool forever.’

“What she was punished for was admitting her guilt, then saying it is ok for her to knowingly do wrong because there are others that are worse. There are ALWAYS others that are worse. By her reckoning, we should all be allowed to do anything no matter how horrid. Passing the blame for your actions will not be tolerated. Are there any more questions?”

Since there weren’t, I asked Jim what the stupid girl was talking about. Apparently, the jock frat and the cheerleader sorority terrorize most of the school.

Finished with that conversation, I pulled Jim and Mia aside.

“Mia, you are no longer a member of the sorority. You will continue to live here only because it is convenient. You will service any member of the frat any time they require. Your free time away from work will be spent at the frat house doing whatever they want.

If you do not sign this, I will not allow you to have any more X-Plus. I know you heard the stories of what happened to Tina. Do you want to die like that?”

She had no choice and signed the slave agreement without reading it. I gave here 2 cards. One was a strip club and the other the model agency.

“You now do porn and strip for a living. You will give ALL the extras at the strip joint. You will also be given all the porn jobs the other girls refuse. No girl of mine ever treats people the way you do. Prove to me you earned it and your life will be made better. Who knows? You may even be allowed to come back to school and rejoin your sisters.

“Tomorrow morning, you will hand a letter into the school office stating you are leaving school due to unforeseeable personal reasons and you hope to return when able. For now, you are late for your appointment at the model agency. They have instructions to punish you for every minute you are late. Go, bitch.”

I look at Jim and said, “I guess you now know her place. Let the guys know she is free for whatever. Do not be concerned if you make her late for anything. They have orders to punish her if she is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.