My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 12: Continuing to Get Settled

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Continuing to Get Settled - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Wednesday, school was boring. I met with the JWs again. I was a little late getting home because I was making another mix CD for my professor. I wanted her sleeping with some of the married profs so I could blackmail them. I wanted full control of the university in case I needed it later.

The Amateur night competition didn’t start until 10 so I had time to spend with Briant. I even had a quick fuck with Olivia before I picked up Ava. I couldn’t believe Olivia followed me to the door and we kissed goodby. Granted, it wasn’t a quick peck like a married couple does. It was a hard, tongue sucking, I’m going to fuck you senseless later kind of kiss but it was still a kiss goodby.

I picked up Ava and headed to the club. This was our first amateur contest, and we planned it to be wild. The club was officially closed from 9 pm on. It was a private club event, which means laws for strip joints didn’t apply. The entrance fee was renamed club dues and increased enough that a typical university student could afford it. This meant it was now a sex club and not just a strip club. Sex was legal everywhere within the club.

The amateurs were given free bottled water and told, it would be a good thing if they drank two of them before they danced. The layout for the evening was simple. They would do a two-song set, stripping completely by the end of the second song. Then, they were to be interviewed by the manager. He was to show off their assets. In other words, stick his hands wherever he wanted during the interview. Once we got through every girl, they come out as a group. By this time they would have had their three drinks of spiked water and would be up for anything. At this point, an auction would be held for every girl. The winner of the auction got to be the first to fuck her that night. It was hoped that this would start an orgy. Upon leaving, the patrons would be charged for each girl they fucked.

The girl that would be bought for the highest price got the option to sign a contract. The contract stated they had to attend the next 104 amateur nights as a server/prostitute, they would work the strip joint for a year on a transferable contract and they were the spokesmodel for the strip joint for the next month. Meaning, there were always two spokesmodels. A spokesmodel’s duties were to strip for the club at off-site functions and act as a prostitute for special functions some of which were at the club. Being plied with drugs, making them suggestible, every girl given the opportunity to sign such a contract would.

The girls were only allowed 3 bottles of water and the event was held every second week. A girl wasn’t allowed to compete in two consecutive amateur nights, so there was no chance of an amateur getting addicted unless she won.

The auction was my way of collecting business contacts without doing any real work. It gave me leverage and knowledge of each of the patrons that attended. It also let them know, if needed, I was willing to work on both sides of the law. At the same time, if the police crashed the joint the only illegal thing we were doing was drugging the women. And, there was no way for them to know that. The girls didn’t look drugged and were able to respond with clarity. They were just horny and tended to do whatever you asked. Even if the women were tested, the lab would have to know what to test for. My drugs wouldn’t come up on the standard drug tests. If they did, it would only indicate that she recently had surgery.

I was on my way with Ava when she told me that the model agency phoned her and that she would be making a portfolio over the weekend.

We get to the club and there was a long line to get in. It wasn’t a regular club line. These were all rich businessmen that were not accustomed to standing in line. I had no way to advertise in print or on TV, so I had my strippers phoning all the executives in town to let them know of the special event they wouldn’t want to miss. The girls did tell them what it was about since the police could do nothing about it.

We didn’t care if the police showed up. Everything we were doing was technically legal, even if it did break the spirit of the law. I also had a group of lawyers attend because I knew the police would try something.

In attendance, we have every girl that worked in the club. It was the one day everybody was there all night. These girls wouldn’t be dancing. They were to work the floor doing lap dances and selling themselves in any manner the customer wanted, as long as no scares were left

The first girl was on stage and halfway done her opening song when the police raided. I stood up and met Detective Charles as his men invaded the place. The poor girl on stage was frightened and the businessmen were scowling at me, thinking they were busted.

I looked at the nametag and rank of the officer in charge, so I knew his name, “Detective Charles is it? Do we have a problem?”

“You are in violation of the health code and we are shutting you down. You are not allowed to sell sex in a strip club.”

“Well, we haven’t gotten to the sex yet. Even if we had, it wouldn’t be illegal. You past several signs saying the club was closed tonight. This is a meeting of a private club, not an open strip club. Each man here is a member of said club and as such, we are allowed to have sex. No lady here is a prostitute, they are here of their own free will. If they have sex, that is between them and the person they have sex with.”

Charles was getting irritated. “You are lying. This is illegal.”

I laughed, “I will show you how confident I am that it is legal. Dian, come here darling and strip on your way.” When she got to me, I pushed her over a table and fingered her until she was wet, which was all of two strokes. She was a submissive exhibitionist. Just walking here, she got horny. I took out my cock and stuck it in her.

“Arrest this man”

One of my lawyers stood up and introduced himself. He then threatened the police with harassment charges and explained how I was telling the truth, giving technical mumbo jumbo about which laws pertained to the situation.

When the lawyer was finished, I stated, “I will fully cooperate with you in letting you see all the contracts and memberships. Dan, will you show the detective all the paperwork he requires? Just don’t let him take it. We need it. In the meantime, the rest of you assholes can fuck off. Your warrant isn’t worth the paper it is printed on and you are trespassing.”

Charles nodded and they left with their tails between their legs. In the meantime, I continued fucking Dian. Now that the police were gone, I could concentrate, so I pound her harder and slapped her ass a few times. This got a rise out of her and she shuddered in excitement. Moments later, she came and I was not far behind.

I looked around and everybody was still looking at me. I told them, “Ok people, let’s get the show on the road. Those pigs will not bother us again. Do not forget, if I see any of you without a condom for any reason you will be tossed in a not so gentle manner. Each table has a box of them for a reason. This is a case of do as I say not as I do.”

I looked down at my fuck-buddy and said, “You did beautifully, Dian. Now go get cleaned up.”

Dian looked up at me with admiration, “Thank you, Master” Then, she turned and headed back to the changeroom.

I didn’t put my cock away. I called another girl over to clean me with her mouth. I took the nearest seat and watched the show. When the girl cleaning me was done, she tucked my dick away and zipped me up.

The girl that was dancing when the police raided was allowed to step off stage and would come back as the last competitor. I singled out a bouncer deserving of a reward and had him comfort her in any way needed. By that, I meant, ply her with drugs and fuck her into compliance. Instead of going to the strippers’ changeroom they went to a VIP room.

The next girl on stage I decided I wanted to work for us. She was a little older than my girls, but then again, my girls were 18-20. Good strippers can last much longer than that. She was a younger MILF and she looked to be of Celtic descent. She was late 20s early 30s. By now you know my tastes and how picky I am so I doubt I need to describe her. She was HOT.

She was a good dancer, a little clumsy when it came to taking her clothes off, but she had it in the looks department and judging by the reaction from the crowd, that was all that was important.

She got to the interview and was standing beside Ben, the manager. He was side hugging her and had his body pressed up against hers. “What is your name sweetie?”

She was minorly nervous and rubbed her legs together because she was also hot and wanting to create some groin friction. “Sheral Fredrickson”

He pulled a stack of drivers licences from his pants and searched through them. “Let’s see. You gave your real name. That’s good, You are 29. Do you have any children?”

“Yes, he is 7 and in grade 2.”

Ben walked around her, inspecting her. “Are you married?”

Sheral was enjoying the attention, “Yes, but he is never home. He travels a lot, for work.”

He lifted her tits in his hands, but they only budged a little. They were firm and didn’t need a bra. “How big are these babies. They look good enough to eat.” Before she could answer, he bit her left nipple and pulled with his teeth

She squealed in delight, giggled and answered. “They are 34C. I think they are perfect for my size.”

Letting go of her nipple he continued questioning her, “I think you are right. Why did you decide to come strip for us tonight?”

As she answered, he reached down and stuck a finger in her vagina. She moaned out her answer, “My husband is always gone and my son is in school. I have nothing to do. I am bored and need some excitement.”

He stuck a second finger inside her and fucked her hard with them. “So, you go behind your husband’s back and do something you know he wouldn’t approve of.”

He let go and walked behind her slapped her ass, and said, “Bad girl.”

As she composed herself to answer and before she could speak, he grabbed her tits from behind. As she answered he started grinding himself into her ass. “He has a job that I don’t approve of, so what is the difference? He left me without a way to have fun, so I am just finding some.”

He let her go, “Thank you Sheral. Let’s hear it for Sheral our favourite MILF, who, for the first time, is here to step out on her husband.” She was directed off the stage.

I waited long enough to see the next girl wasn’t worth watching, then I headed backstage. I smiled and nodded my head at Ava. My real target was Sheral. “Excuse me Sheral, Hi I’m Trent, the owner here. I was wondering if I could talk with you in my office for a minute while you wait to go on stage again.”

She agreed and we headed to the manager’s office. On the way, I didn’t say anything. Once we were in there, I locked the door and took a seat beside her on the couch. I reached beside it and gave her another bottle of water. “I loved your performance, enough that I want to offer you a job. It was obvious, you enjoyed yourself and you are one hot lady.”

I lightly brushed her arm and that little contact forced her to want more. She pressed her body to mine, “I have seen your girls. They are all so young and gorgeous. I could never compete.”

As she answered, I was nibbling on her ear and playing with her gorgeous tits. I explained, “I handpicked most of those girls, so you know I have an eye for talent. Now I am hand picking you. I know what it takes and you have it. Here is the proof.” I took her hand and put it on my pants for her to feel my cock harden. “Not just any girl can make me hard. You are all woman and you might have made me lose a bet on who is going to win tonight.”

I didn’t let her respond. My mouth covered hers as I took my pants off. Once my pants were on the floor, I lifted her up and bent her over the desk. My cock was in her within an instant. She wasn’t as tight as I was used to, but her enthusiasm made up for it.

She was getting close to cunning, so I pulled out. She screamed, “Nooooo, give it back, fuck me now. I need release.”

I put a contract and pen in front of her face and tolled her to sign. She didn’t read, she just signed. I then stuck my dick in the stupid bitch and filled her full of cum. “Now go back into the changeroom and clean up.”

I left her and headed back for the show. Thankfully, I only missed the girl I didn’t like and the dace for the next girl. I got to see her interview. This was a big black girl. She didn’t do it for me. I could see how she might do it for others but even then she wasn’t good enough for my clubs.

Ben had his pants off, which had been thrown in the corner. Apparently, the last girl squirted all over him. Now he had his dick out of his boxers. He had the poor girl touching her toes as he questioned her. His dick was between her legs and he was massaging it along her folds. She was in her mid-20s and claimed she was there to make her boyfriend jealous. He couldn’t afford the club dues, so he wasn’t there.

The rest of the show went about the same. There was another girl I wanted. She was what I would call a unicorn, something so rare it doesn’t exist. She was a big titted little Asian girl, who’s tits were natural. They weren’t bolt-ons. I didn’t get a chance to go backstage and recruit her right away because Ava was up after her.

Ava had the best routine of them all. The interview was something else. Since this was two nights in a row that she was hopped up on x-plus, she was randier than the other contestants. Ben didn’t have to feel her up, she was rubbing her body all over him. For part of the interview, she walked the floor giving mini-laps to random guys. Ben made sure she had the longest interview. She ended with me and when it was time for me to let her go backstage, I stuck two fingers up her cunt and my tongue down her throat. The next girl was halfway through her first song when I removed my hand from Ava’s honeypot and ended the kiss.

I walked backstage with Ava. We were holding hands as if we were lovers. I approached the Asian with the tits and said, “I’m sorry, I missed your name”

“Amelia, is there something I can do for you?”

“I don’t know if you heard, but I am the owner here and would like to have a word with you. Please follow me.”

I didn’t wait for her. I just took Ava to my office. She followed a few steps behind. In the office, I directed Ava to the far side of the couch and I had Amelia sit between us. I handed the girls bottles of water. Ava was already hooked and Amelia was about to be.

“I Watched you out there and was impressed. I want you to work for me ... Ava, Just look at her tits. Don’t you want to play with them?”

Amelia was horny, so she didn’t turn down Ava’s massaging and sucking her chest. Amelia did start to turn down the offer. “I am only here for a little fun. I don’t know if it is something I want to do for a living. Who would ever want to be my boyfriend if I were a stripper? I eventuall ... Oh god, that feels good.” Ava had distracted her, cupping her mound as she feasted on Amelia’s chest. I brought Amelia’s mouth to mine and kissed her. I reached down, Ava gave me access to the girl’s twat and I flicked her clit. This caused her to cream herself.

Her clit was super sensitive. Being drugged, she orgasmed constantly, as her clit was stimulated. I demanded, “Beg me to fuck you.”

She was in no shape to deny me. “Fuck me now. Please, I need your dick inside me.”

I force her to bend over the desk. “Beg.”

“Please fuck me hard and fuck me now. God, just give it to me.”

How could I say no to that? I drove it home and started pounding. “Ava, lick her clit and don’t stop until I tell you to.” I pound her hard, but not so hard that Ava couldn’t accomplish her task.

Right from the beginning, Amelia had one big, long orgasm. She started with screams of joy, then incoherent ramblings. Soon it was all, “Stop, please. It’s too much. I’m too sensitive it hurts...”

I kept going but just a moment longer before I said, “Beg me to let you sign the contract.”

She had no choice, “Please let me sign, I will do anything, just let me sign.” I stopped long enough to grab a contract and put it in front of her face with a pen.

“Sign.” She did. Her brain was too scrambled to read it.

I needed release. Amelia couldn’t take any more and Ava was horny as all hell. I had no choice but to push Ava over the couch, and take care of business.

The first girl, the one the cops rudely interrupted, was just finishing her interview when I got back to the show. The last bit of her interview wasn’t questions, it was her sucking Ben off. She wasn’t bad for an amateur.

The girls were brought out in a group and reintroduced. They were then sent down to the floor for the men to inspect. They were all too hot to handle and were up for anything. The men were warned to only get their feel and push the girl on. I laughed. Ava was calling everybody master. It made a few of them a little more excited.

After 10 minutes, the girls were herded back on stage. That took almost 20 minutes. They didn’t want to leave the men. The amateurs on stage were jealous of the strippers on the floor, servicing the men. You could see the amateurs scowling. I was pleased to see Ava was behaving herself. She just stared at me and licked her lips.

The first girl was auctioned off. She wasn’t much to look at, but she went for a lot more than I thought she would. The gentleman that won her walked onto the stage. Ben didn’t let her go until she begged for the guy to take her for the rest of the night and pound the shit out of her pussy. The guy had a shit-eating grin on his face as he took her to his seat. He just sat down and pulled out his cock, before saying, in a commanding voice, “Sit”. She did just that. In one movement she stuck him in her twat, and he was balls deep, as she sat on his lap, riding him for the rest of the auction.

One of the things I was worried about was a winner taking his girl home. These men were used to getting their way and it was difficult to stop them. The rules stated, they were to stay here, but I knew that wouldn’t stop them from trying. Eventually, I had to agree but made a compromise. They had to take one of my bouncers with them. I had to ensure no harm was done to these girls or I wouldn’t be able to have many more auctions.

The guy that won Ava was a little too aggressive for my taste and I didn’t want to risk her getting hurt. I haggled with him and eventually, he agreed to let her go If he could fuck her in the VIP room and then take two of my strippers home instead.

When he was done, I had Nia take Ava backstage and douche her out a couple times even though the guy wore a condom. The thought of him with her made me feel dirty.

I took Ava to my place and fucked her silly. Between fucks, I got a phone call. It was a good thing I made the trade. The asshole that bought Ava didn’t stick to the rules. When the bouncer finally got to the girls, they had whip marks all over them. One girl was whipped under her breast so hard she was bleeding. The other was bleeding from her back and had a black eye.

The reason it took so long for the bouncer to help the girls was because the punter took the girls to his private dungeon. The door to the dungeon was in his basement and the door looked like a normal inside door, so the bouncer let him close it. The door wasn’t an inside door. It was a solid wood door with 3 bars across the other side that held it closed. Thankfully, the bouncer wasn’t stupid. When a door is impossible to go through, you can often go through the wall beside it. Homemade dungeons are often made or designed by the owner and details like that are often forgotten.

The police that arrived at the scene didn’t arrest the man. The next day I had my lawyers go to the police with the contract he signed and pictures of the girls with affidavits from the bouncer and the girls.

That day, he was out on bail. He owned a chain of grocery stores. I found a guy that was down on his luck. This guy had a debt he couldn’t manage and his sister was in the hospital with cancer. I promised to take care of the sister if he agreed to burn down a couple of the grocery stores, then come forward and tell the police that the owner hired him to do it for the insurance. It was a plausible story since they knew each other, but that wasn’t widely known.

The bum went to jail for 5 years, but he did so knowing his sister was taken care of. She didn’t have anybody to visit her, because he was in jail, so I had a few of my local girls make friends with her and ensure she got at least 1 1-hour visit every day. When he got out, I also gave him a job.

Within a week, the asshole was ruined. There was no publicity about the beatings, so it didn’t hurt my auctions. Within a month, asshole couldn’t afford to keep the grocery stores and pay his lawyer. I had kids vandalizing the property and mugging his customers to bring the value down. Those that were mugged were followed home and a day or so later a gift was left in their mailbox, giving them their valuables back with interest. I bought the stores at a steal, dealing with his wife.

He was married and had a 17-year-old daughter. The day after he went to jail for insurance fraud, I knocked on their door and showed her a movie of him cheating, fucking Ava. The wife was a dumb bitch and stood by her man. That pissed me off, so I drugged her. An hour later she was in the frat house airtight and begging for more. I sent him the pictures.

I hired a kid from the daughter’s school to watch her. Apparently, she was one of the popular girls that picked on people. When she turned 18, the kid I hired gave her close to the max dosage of X-plus, held a seniors party and every boy there fucked her on camera. Then he brought her to me. I turned her into a pain slut. That was only two months after daddy beat my girls.

The three month anniversary for amateur night was interesting. As soon as the doors were closed and everybody was seated I came onstage, leading the daughter by a leash. Her hands were bound with a rope that was tied at her elbows and wrapped around both arms behind her back until the rope was tied off at the hands. This forced her chest out. In my other hand was a riding crop.

“Gentlemen, I have a bit of a show and tell for you and a bit of a treat. First, I am going to tell you a story. Mr. Schmitt was a club member and attended our first amateur night. He didn’t follow the rules and did this to a couple of my girls.” There was a hidden projector in the ceiling and a screen was pulled down on the stage. On the screen were pictures of what Mr. Schmitt did.

“Many of you know, he is now in jail. The police wouldn’t arrest him for what he did until I forced their hand. His sentence wasn’t long enough for me. I now own everything he used to. The naked old hag in the coat check is his wife. This is his daughter.”

“If you obey the rules, everybody has fun. If you do not, then you will never have fun again. I hope this is the only warning I will ever have to give. Now let’s have some fun and see what this girl can do.”

“Evelyn, What do you want me to do?”

Evelyn, the daughter, was quick to answer and wasn’t shy about it. “Whip me please master?”

I brought the crop down on her ass to a loud crack. She moaned, “Harder, Master, please.” I obliged and hit her harder. CRACK. “Harder.” CRACK. With each stroke, she asked for it harder until she orgasmed, then peed herself.

“Have you ever seen a girl cum from pain alone? This is one sick pain slut. The rules for this one are different than the rest of the girls. She wants to be hurt and humiliated. You can see, as I am humiliating her now, she loves it.” I drug my finger through the urine and brought it up to her mouth. She shivered in excitement as she sucked my finger clean.

“Her rules are more complex. You can hurt her. You can even leave marks. You can not leave permanent marks. You can bruise her, but not break any bones or cause dislocations. You can humiliate her. Piss on her, in her ass, in her cunt, on her face, but not down her throat. I don’t mind her getting a taste but she isn’t drinking it. She will not do scat play of any kind. Other than that, do as you will. Just remember, breaking the rules with her carries the same penalty as with any other girl.

“She is available for your use, all night. Her leash is to stay on her at all times. When she is not in use, the end of the leash will be hung outside one of the VIP rooms. Her mother has the same rules as the rest of the girls and is also free for tonight only. If you want a mother-daughter fuck, then go ahead. Mom is only 37 and isn’t completely washed up yet. She is experienced and will likely blow your sox off. They also do parties and private gatherings. Book them now while you can.”

As we leave the stage, one of the strippers was quick to clean up the urine and the amateur show began. I barely put the end of the leash on a hook, before her first customer takes it off. This bitch was going to make me a lot of money.

The night of the beating, before I got the phone call, I heard something coming from Olivia’s room. I peaked in to see her masturbating. “Are you masturbating because you are hot from hearing me fuck somebody else?”

“Fuck ya, I need you in me.”

I gave a slight laugh. “Come join us then.” I turned and left her room.

A minute later and there were three of us in the bed. I was pounding Olivia and Ava was sitting on her face while my head was planted into Ava’s fun bags. When I brought Ava home, I thought it would cause some problems. It did, we ran out of lube.

The next day at lunch, Vira met up with us at the park. She was excited because she got the photos for her portfolio and the next day, during practice, there would be a photographer to capture her in action.

Olivia and I looked through the pictures, while Vira played with Briant. I complimented her on the pictures and told her how proud I was of her. I kissed her while she held my godson. I pulled away and said, “You know, if you do partial nudity it will open up the possibilities for you and you will likely get paid more. You should do some for your portfolio.”

Olivia added, “Yes girl. You are gorgeous, but so are the other models. You do not want to handicap yourself. You should at least do partial nudity. I would say with a body like yours, I would go full nudity, maybe even fake sex scenes. I am not gay but looking at you, I want to jump your bones.”

I had a difficult time not laughing. The night before, with Ava, Olivia showed plenty of bi tendencies. I was pleased with how everything was going concerning Vira. It was my first time trying to entrap a girl without using drugs or messaging. I knew it would be slow, but I loved the challenge and I loved her body.

I let the park early, so I could make a couple phone calls before my next class. I phoned Sheral and Amelia. They agreed to meet for coffee and discuss their contracts.

After school, I headed to the cafe where I was supposed to meet Sheral and Amelia. I got their first, ordered something to drink and sat down. Amelia was next to arrive. She stood by my table and tried to talk about the contract, but I stop her, “There is another woman in the same pickle as you. If you don’t mind, I would prefer to deal with you both at the same time. She will be joining us shortly. Why don’t you get yourself something to drink?”

You could see her disappointment. She was hoping to talk her way out but was smart enough to realize my commanding tone meant that would not be happening.

While she was in line, Sheral arrived. She was a nervous wreck. Every move she made was tentative. Before she got to the table, I gestured for her to get herself something. She was having problems thinking for herself and did as I asked without question.

Amelia sat across from me and did so in silence, with her head bowed in humiliation. A minute later, Sheral sat with her back to the rest of the customers. I began, “I doubt I need to make introductions as you met last night. Let’s just get to it, shall we?” I handed each of them a copy of their contract.

“This is your contract. The bad news is, you now belong to me. If you read it, you will see it is open-ended and will continue as long as I see fit. It is transferable, so instead of terminating the contract when I no longer have a use for you, I can sell it. By the contract, you earn the minimum wage of whatever place you are working at. I can send you anywhere I want and get you to do anything within the law. This state allows full nude stripping and prostitution, so I can get you to do all that.”

The girls were crying and weren’t ready to speak, so I continued, “Amelia, I have a video of you begging me to let you sign the contract. Sheral I have a video that you do not want me to let your husband see. The contract does have a provision for you to terminate it. If you want to break the contract or I deem you are not properly fulfilling it to the best of your ability, then the clause for termination states that you will have one last duty. You will travel with me or somebody I appoint and go to Turkey. Turkey is the human trafficking capital of the world and Americans are sought after. The clause states that after one week, you are free to come home. Unfortunately, the chances of you making it that long without a slaver finding you are slim to none.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.