My Changing Life - Cover

My Changing Life

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Chapter 10: Starting a New Life

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Starting a New Life - If you are anal then don't read it. It is about a man from his teen years on. He tries to do the right thing but considering how fucked up his life is, he doesn't always have the tools to figure out what the right thing is. There is at least one scene with c&b torture but it is brief and not a main part of the story. The story progresses past modern times, so I classified it as sci-fi. Enjoy

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

1 year later.

Our porn business was starting to take off. We didn’t do much volume, but we made porn under contract for some big names. Our chain of strip joints had expanded to include a couple places in Vancouver, one in Nanaimo, one in Duncan and we even expanded across the border with 2 in Seattle.

Only a small portion of the money was laundered but the rate at which it got laundered was increasing at a healthy pace. Everybody had settled in nicely and life was good. Well, it was good except for one small problem, Cindy

We had done too good of a job when training her to be a pain slut. She never did get over the urge. She had started seeing an abusive asshole because she liked the punishment. Mary and/or I tried talking with her about it numerous times, but we couldn’t get through to her. Aside from being abusive, nobody could see what she liked about Fred, her boyfriend. He was a weaselly little shit that couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He was dishonest and unlikeable in any way you could think of. He didn’t even have a job, just leached off of Cindy and stayed at her place. Unfortunately, it wasn’t like FSJ, she didn’t live next door to Marry and me. She wasn’t even in the same complex. She lived across town, and she wanted it that way. I think she was trying to close off to us because of how badly she took Chelsie’s death.

Occasionally, she would miss work because she was too banged up. If she would stand up for herself, Fred would never be able to beat her that badly. He was a small guy but had a temper and a Napoleon complex. She would enjoy the initial beating, but by the time she couldn’t take it anymore, she was too weak to effectively fight back.

It was early summer, Marry and I had just put Briant down for the evening and she said, “I’m worried about Cindy. She has cancelled all her appointments for the past week. She has never taken this long to come back to work before. I know you said if one of us wanted to have a boyfriend, you wouldn’t stand in the way, but it is time to do something. She refuses to listen to reason. You need to check on her, then run him off.”

“I should have run him off before Christmas. This has gone on far too long. I’ll check on her tomorrow, then get rid of him.”

The next morning, I knocked on her door, but there was no answer. I didn’t expect one, because even if things were alright, they wouldn’t be up before noon. Our porn business, Trent Brown dba. Slutty, owned the housing or paid rent for all my girls and whores. As a result, I had a key. Technically I needed 24-hours notice to legally enter without permission, but I didn’t care. I kept things this way, so I could enter any of their homes in an emergency. As far as I was concerned, this was an emergency.

I made no effort to be quiet. In fact, I was fairly noisy, perpetually calling Cindy from the moment I opened the door. When I opened the bedroom door, the scene turned my stomach. Given some of the things I have seen or done in the past, it wasn’t easy to turn my stomach. I think what did it was the fact that I cared about Cindy. Here she was tied to the bed. Both her arms and at least one leg was broken, her face was a mess and the sheets were stained with her blood.

My slamming the door open caused Fred to stir but not enough to make him get up. He was laying on top of her and he rolled over. She remained unconscious and I wondered if she was even still alive. Up until that point, I had never wanted to kill anybody that badly. Later on, there were a couple I wanted to kill more, but not then.

My primary concern was Cindy, so I ignored him. If it meant killing him or saving her, I was going to save her. I ignored him and went to Cindy’s side of the bed, so I could check her pulse. She had one. It was on the weak side but strong enough I wasn’t worried about her dying.

As I am checking her out, Fred is swearing at me, “What the fuck do you think you are doing here. This isn’t your place. Get the fuck out.”

“Actually, it is my place. You, get the fuck out.”

“You don’t live here. She wanted this now fuck off.”

I was trying hard to keep from temper under control. I wasn’t done checking Cindy out and wasn’t sure if her life was at risk. As I asses her injuries and breathing, I said, “I have the right to enter in an emergency. This is an emergency. You would be wise to leave and never come back.”

“It isn’t an emergency. She wants this and gave me permission.”

“She enjoys some abuse yes. When a girl loses consciousness, she can no longer give consent, and to continue, even if you previously had permission, is assault. This is assault causing bodily harm. It is also illegal to refuse medical treatment to anybody needing it unless they refuse. As soon as a person loses consciousness they can no longer refuse. Not phoning an ambulance is attempted murder. Now fuck off before I kick you in the balls so hard, you will have to open your mouth to take a piss.”

He continued to scream at me, threatening me but not having the ability to back it up. Her breathing was shallow and she needed the kind of help I couldn’t give. Ignoring him I picked up the phone, sitting on her nightstand, and called for an ambulance. 911 wasn’t a thing in BC, yet but given, the girls and whores I was responsible for worked as prostitutes, I had the number memorized. It wasn’t a number I tended to need but I kept it memorized just in case.

The entire time I was talking to the operator, Fred was uttering threats and cursing me. Even before 911, the operator kept you on the line until the ambulance got there. I had Fred screaming in one ear, the operator annoying me in the other and I was trying to take care of Cindy. Eventually, I just hung up the phone, ignored Fred and dealt with Cindy as best as I could.

Growing up in the village, it could be an hour before the ambulance arrived. In Victoria, it was only a few minutes. She was still unconscious and I needed to phone Mary, so I didn’t ride in the ambulance with her. The paramedic didn’t need me in his way.

As soon as I got off the phone with Mary, I no longer had an excuse to ignore Fred. He was still there flapping his gums, spewing forth some form of verbal diarrhea that I didn’t care to give enough attention to know what he was saying. I just walked up to him and reached out with one hand, lifting him by the neck. My other hand reached down and grabbed his crotch so it was easier to throw him out the door.

Until that day I always wondered why anybody would ever crush up used beer bottles to make bottle-dash stucco. For some reason, in the 60-80s it was a fad in southwestern BC. I followed Fred outside after I threw him. I punched him a couple times. When I turned and saw the stucco siding I realized why it was invented. It wasn’t to recycle glass. I grabbed Fred by the ear and shoved his face into the apartment siding. I then healed his face to the stucco and slid his face along it as I applied pressure to the back of his head. The glass cut deep grooves into his face, pealing his skin off. At the end of the building, I dropped him and kicked him in the balls, one last time. I may have damaged his one eye but other than that it was only soft tissue damage I left him with. It was no worse than a bad road rash received in a motorbike accident. He would survive with a reminder, every time he looked into the mirror. He wasn’t dumb enough to rat me out to the police.

As for Cindy, they had to re-break 7 major bones and do some minor cosmetic surgery. A few days after she left the hospital I went to visit her. Her door was left open, so I started calling her name before I entered her apartment. The first thing I noticed was everything of value was gone. I found her in the kitchen beaten to death. Her face was bashed in with a tenderizing mallet. She had ignored me and tried to get back with him. He killed her instead.

Out of all the girls I loved, the only one left was Mary. She was depressed for a while, but she pulled out of it because she loved the life she built for herself. Thankfully she had become close with some of the other girls. I never recovered. I was a little blind to Mary and her love for me, but with all the hurt and betrayal in my life, I couldn’t open up to her. She understood. I didn’t deserve her.

I needed something to take my mind off of things. I couldn’t stick around. Everybody from FSJ reminded me of those I loved and lost. I had nobody for so long, then I only had people for a short time before they were taken from me and I was a mess. I couldn’t cope and was becoming violent again. It took everything I had just so I could stop myself from hitting any of the women. I would blow up for no reason. It was hurting Mary to see me like that.

As far as our people and the business were concerned everything was running fine, so I left Mary in charge and headed to a mid-level university on the west coast of the US.

We agree to a schedule of custody for Briant and I would come home most holidays. I also bought a strip joint in the same city as the university. It made things easier to get Briant across the border. Mary would send him with some strippers and they would stay as guest strippers in my new club until it was time to take him home. I also got a constant stream of my girls coming to visit, so I had a few fuck toys.

At first, the university wasn’t going to accept me due to late application and no SAT score, but a large donation helped to change their minds.

I took a heavy course load but it wasn’t enough. Most first and 2nd-year stuff I already knew. Just think of how much I knew about other religions. That wasn’t even a topic that piqued my interest. Engineering and medical studies did and I had no interest in learning more about the arts and literature. The only reason I didn’t graduate by the time I was 12 was because of my asshole parents wouldn’t let me skip any grades. If you don’t believe me, then look at the story so far. If I wasn’t that smart, how would I accomplish all that I have? How could I graduate missing that much school? In fact, there was a requirement stating you could only miss so much school before you automatically fail regardless of your grades. Why would the school wave that for me if I wasn’t as smart as I claim?

At school, I hid most of my wealth. I didn’t let people know the real me. I did make one fun discovery though. I found a drug that could spread a girl’s legs faster than you would believe. OK, so that is a bit of an exaggeration, and it wasn’t a drug. Carry a 1-year-old around campus. When a girl approaches, introduce him as your godchild. Then when she asks where the parents are, mention how you do not know who the father is, but your best friend, the mother is dead and you take care of him. The girls get wet so fast you can’t imagine it. I capitalized on it a few times. Don’t try telling me you wouldn’t.

One of the reasons for leaving my life behind was, I didn’t want my girls to see me blow off some steam, especially since I planned on letting my morals loose and just taking what I wanted. I was hesitant to use drugs to get what I wanted since I found it left no challenge. I loved a challenge. Speaking of drugs, I forgot to mention, I started a pharmaceutical company that had 3 branches: Victoria, Seattle and California. It helps to get the ingredients for my drug cocktail and for research to enhance it.

I pledged with the biggest frat I could find. I didn’t care what they stood for. I just wanted contacts to expand my business. I was pissed at life and at women in general for all the shit I went through. I mean, if even once, one of those bitches that died or left me would have just opened their mouth and told me what was going on, we would all be a lot happier. They hid things from me to the point of causing that much damage, when I was only ever honest with them and except for a short time with the three sisters, I always cared about all of them. After everything I had done, they would show me such disrespect, then how would I ever find somebody I could trust enough to be with? I felt like a cuckold, and it was time to show the world I was a bull.

The final task I was assigned for pledge week was none too inventive. It was to have a girl take off a piece of clothing every ten yards on the football field, then fuck her silly in the end zone. I didn’t like using my drugs but I wanted to make sure I got in, so I cheated a little, but in an impressive way. The night the task was assigned, there was a big party at the frat house, and they let most anybody in. The place was packed. The other pledges had other tasks, but all had something to do with fucking some bitch. I let the other pledges pick their targets and I went for a chat with the frat president.

I cornered him as he went to get a refill of his drink. The president, Jim, inquired “Is there a problem with your task?”

“Yes, there is. It isn’t difficult enough, but I have an idea.”

“Go on.”

“The other pledges do not seem too suave. I will give them a head start of 20 minutes and complete my task before any of them completes theirs. Instead of leaving a piece of clothing at each 10-yard line, I will have her beg me to let her strip, then take a picture of her removing each item every ten yards. Then I will fuck her in the ass in the end zone but only after she begs me to do it. Pictures included of course. And so you know I am not cheating, you pick the girl, and be sure it isn’t somebody that is too easy.”

Jim gave a hardy laugh, “Fuck Trent, you are a crazy, arrogant bastard and don’t know when to quit.”

“It is only arrogance if I can’t do it. Once you have fucked as many women as I have, you will almost have this much confidence.”

“And how many is that?”

“Sure make me count. Let’s see forty-four, fifteeee, fifty-six, It more than 66, Ohh I am forgetting all the Mennonite chicks. That is some tight pussy. I’ll say 72 but I may be forgetting some.”

“Fucking liar. I’ll tell you what, I expect you will fail but if not, you will not be a freshman member of the frat, you will be a full-fledged member.”

“Pick the bitch. You are cutting into my time.”

He thought he was being smart and chose a girl dressed conservatively that obviously didn’t belong there. She looked like a feminist dyke, but at least she was more of a lipstick lesbian than a bull dyke.

By the time Jim and Iu were done our conversation, the other pledges had 10 minutes, working on their task. I observed my target for another ten, then I walked straight up to her, and started up a conversation. Nothing fancy, just starting with, “You do not look like you are having fun. What brings you here?” It was fairly noisy so she had to lean in to yell in my ear. As that happened I slipped her a triple dose of my drug cocktail. Her drink was only about 1/4 full so the level noticeably increased. I knew if she didn’t notice this was going to be quick. Thankfully there were some improvements to the cocktail since FSJ and she wasn’t likely to notice the difference in flavour.

Her name was Sheri. She was a newspaper reporter for the university paper. She was doing an article on rush week and she wanted to expose our frat, βγδ, for the alleged sex acts committed during pledge week. I couldn’t help but think she was the perfect target.

Just for anybody’s benefit that may be listening, I told her of my Kodak DCS 100 that was in my truck and suggested we use it to catch them in the act. I couldn’t just say, “Hey bitch get in my truck, so I can humiliate you, then fuck you up the ass.” Which is why I played a game just for her. Once at my truck, I said, “Get in” She was already confused and pliant, so she got in without protest and away we went. I made her drink 2 bottles of laced water on the way to the stadium. It was only a few blocks away. I had some bolt cutters, so getting in the gate was easy. I brought the camera and a tape recorder. She was super sensitive but wasn’t yet as horny as I wanted her. She had no reason to be. The drugs weren’t aphrodisiacs per-say, They still just made a person compliant, lowered inhibitions, enhanced the senses and increased energy levels. In some people they also gave a bit of staying power, slowing down the orgasm.

I brought her onto the field and said kiss me. She stepped up to me, clinically reached up to my head, and pulled me down for a kiss. She sucked at kissing, but I figured the boys would fix that later. All she did was try to get her tongue as far into my mouth as possible and caused a gagging reaction. I just rubbed her tit with one hand and her cunt with the other, to stimulate her. After about two minutes, she was hotter than the surface of the sun, “Sheri, you want my cock now, don’t you?”

She just drooled and nodded her head.

I directed her to the 40-yard line and pointed her to the far end of the field. I instructed her that if she really wanted my cock she would have to beg me for the privilege to strip for me. I turned the recorder on as she began to beg, “Oh Trent, I want your cock so bad. Pleeeaase let me strip for you.”

“OK, but you can only take off one piece of clothing at each 10-yard line.”

“Ohhh thank you, Trent.”

“Call me master from now on. Your whore mouth isn’t good enough for my name.”

She took off her jacket and dropped it on the ground, “Yes master” I take 3-4 pictures with each article of clothing she removed, occasionally reaching out to caress a tit just to keep her stimulated.

She hurried as fast as she could to complete her task. It was comical to watch. As she passed the 30-yard line she was already pulling her skirt down, so she could drop it on the 20. Unfortunately, she tripped. When she got up she was spitting turf out of her mouth and had a grass stain on her cheek. “Hurry up bitch. I don’t have all night”

She was hungry for my cock and humbly said, “Sorry master, I’m trying my best.” She was even more comical with her skirt at her ankles wearing granny panties and a grass stain on her face.

Finally, she reached the end zone. I didn’t have a lot of time to fool around, so I shoved two fingers up her cunt instead of foreplay. I commanded, “Beg me to fuck you bitch.”

“Please fuck me now. I have been a good girl master.”

“Bend over and grab the goal post.

She did, right away, even before she could say, “Yes Master”

“Look at me.”

She did and I took a picture. I then stood behind her and said, “Grab my cock.” She reached back with her right hand. “Guide me in.” I moved my hips forward, and when she has me firmly in place I rammed it home without any consideration for her. She screamed like she never screamed before. It hurt me, she was so tight and there was resistance. I had just popped a cherry.

Tears ran down her face, I pulled out and fingered her some more to get my hand nice and wet. “If you want to get fucked, beg me to stick my fingers in your ass.”

“Please master, stick it back in. I let you take my virginity. Please let me cum.”

I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and shoved them hard into her ass. She didn’t quite beg me for what I asked her to but her spirit of submission was there. I took a picture, then had her guide my back into her cunt. I grabbed a couple more fingers full of her juices and shoved them up her ass. Then I pull my cock and fingers out of her just before she climaxed, then commanded, “Beg me to fuck your ass if you want to cum”

“Yes, master. I need to cum, please fuck my ass. Take my virgin ass now.”

And so, I did. I shoved it in hard, but not all the way. I only went in as far as my fingers were before but I fucked that little space for all I was worth. I felt empowered and I let loose in minutes. When I pulled out I ordered her to turn her head and look at the camera so I could take a picture of the cum running out of her ass, while she looked at the camera. She did cum, but not that hard. She wasn’t accustomed to that much pain.

“There is no time for anything else. Grab your skirt and get in the truck. Use it as a seat cover. I don’t want your drippings on my seat.”

I quickly drove us back to the frat house and took her in through the back door and up the stairs. I pushed her into an empty room then told the first frat brother I saw to go get Jim. Then I went back into the room and started explaining to her how her life had just changed.

A Kodak DCS 100 was the first mass-produced digital camera. It had a huge battery pack and a hard drive. I had it with me and cables to hook it up to a TV. Thankfully, this bedroom had a TV.

A few minutes later Jim came into the room and said, “Sorry two, pledges already completed their tasks.”

I hooked the camera hard drive into the TV and scanned to the last picture. “When did they finish”

“4 and 5 minutes ago, why,”

I showed him the time stamp on the pic which confirmed I completed my task just over 7 minutes prior to viewing. You could clearly see her face and the cum dripping out of her ass. “I guess I win. In fact, we all win. She gets to learn how to use her body properly, and we get a naked maid. She will be here Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons when she is done her class. She has also agreed, when she is in the frat house she will offer blowjobs to any guy that enters a room she is cleaning or is in a room she enters. If she forgets to offer or doesn’t notice somebody, they have to spank her on the ass 5 times and tell her what she did wrong.”

“Fuck, you don’t fool around. I never in a million years would have thought you would get her to take her clothes off. She is a prissy bitch that has tried to get us shut down. Welcome the fraternity”

“Thanks, I will stay in the dorms like a freshman. I can get us more girls that way. You will have one hell of a year ... She stays up here unless there gets to be a decent amount of nudity downstairs. As soon as the party is over, she starts cleaning. We should probably give her to the guy who thought he completed his task first. At least until she sucks his cock dry. She needs the practice and I feel bad for stealing his prize. Tell him to go easy on her though. I just popped both her cherries.”

I went down stairs to practice some things I had been studying. Subliminal messaging had only a minor affect. I was sure I could make it more viable if I combine it with a minor form of hypnosis. I wanted to see If I could get an unwilling girl to turn into a slut and beg me to fuck her.

Before the first month of school was over it was Beth’s birthday. I didn’t want to miss it, so I flew home for a 5-day stay. It was almost my turn to have Briant I was not looking forward to taking him for his first plane ride.

I got home to see Mary and Beth waiting at the airport for me. I gave Mary a passionate kiss that lasts a little longer than appropriate. Then I bent down and gave Beth a big hug followed by a peck on the cheek. I said, “Boy, did I ever miss you girls. You both look good enough to eat and I am starving.” I put my arm around Beth and playfully slap Mary on the ass, as I wrap my arm around her. I loved her ass. She helped the other women with there stripper routines and it kept her in as good a shape as when she studied ballet.

We got to their apartment and Beth had to go back to work, cleaning for the other women. It gave Mary a chance to talk with me, “I know you will not allow me to order Beth to let you take her virginity. I had a talk with her anyway. You can’t take that from me. I told her you would love to do it, but will not ask for it, and will not let me order her to do it. I told her that with everything that has happened in your life, you are likely incapable of saying the L-word but that you likely love her as much as you do me. She wants it to be you. She is just afraid you will reject her. Talk with her, or I’ll put your balls in a vice.”

“Mary, we are her guardians. I can’t ask her for such a thing. I care for her deeply, I just don’t want her thinking I rescued her, so I can have another whore. She has had enough hardship without me adding to it.”

“That is it. If you do not do this, she will think you do not love her and it will shatter her world.”

I conceded, “You are probably right. Thank you for being honest and for taking care of all of us, especially since I have been gone. If I could say it I would. You deserve better than me.”

“I know you have always loved us.”

She came over to me, wrapped her body into mine and kissed me. I did miss her body and how she knew just how to please me. I didn’t know it at the time but she wasn’t whoring anymore and since I wasn’t around she went off the pill. You guessed it. Before supper, we conceived a child. I wish it would have brought us closer, as it should have. Instead, it drove me farther away.

She was honest about it. She told me, as we were getting up for supper that I probably shouldn’t have cum inside her. She also said, she hoped she was pregnant, as it was her time of the month and she very much wanted a child of her own. I hugged her and said, “If that is what you want, then once a month, you will fly down to the states and we will work on it. I want nothing more than for you to be happy.”

She kissed me with tears in her eyes and said, “I love you”

“I know.” I couldn’t bring myself to say it, even though I felt it.

When we got out to the living room, we saw Beth was in the kitchen, cooking supper. I walked to the dining table and looked at Beth, “Beth honey, come join me at the table. Mary will finish making supper.”

She was tentative but took off her apron and sat down across from me. I reached over and took her hands in mine.

“Don’t worry Beth, you are not in trouble. Just the opposite. I am here to let you know how much I care about you and make sure we are on the same page. You will be 18 tomorrow. That means you have a choice to make. Mary tells me that you want me to make love to you and I just want to make sure that is what you want. I am not here to talk you out of it. In fact, you are a beautiful woman and I would be honoured. I just want to be sure this is what you want.”

“The day at Humpty’s when Jes asked me to run away and live with you, I was willing to give you my virginity. I was scared of you, but by Monday, when you pulled that asshole off my sister, you were my hero. The way I saw you take care of her until she died, made me love you. I know what you did for her and Mary’s first times and I have wanted that since they told me. I have been waiting for you to be with me. I can’t wait any longer. You have me constantly hanging around oversexed women and if you don’t take me soon, somebody else will. I don’t want somebody else. I love you.”

“We are not doing it tomorrow. There are too many people that want to celebrate your birthday with you and I do not want to get mauled by 60 women if I take you away from them. You will have to wait one more day. We can plan it today. Remember, this is your day and it will be all about what you want. Here are some basics. If there is anything else you want, you need to speak up. I hand her a list I compiled on the plane.

I am taking you on a full and proper date.

1)What do you want to eat

2)What do you want to do after supper

a)movie

theater

your room

ect

b)dancing

c)strip club

3)Do you want somebody else there

a) Mary there

b) Kim just turned 18

4)Where do you want to do it

a)in your bed

b)in Mary’s bed (more room)

c)hotel

d)sailboat

e)anyplace else

5)Do you want me to decide for you?

6)Do you want to drink some of the supplement given to the girls that help them enjoy sex?

7)Do you want a video recording

She looked at the list then said, “Oh my God. I never thought about Kim, She doesn’t love you like I do, but she does have a huge crush on you. She isn’t a virgin. Her stepdad took that from her before he forced her to be one of your girls. Nobody was there for her until we were. She needs you to.”

“Thanks for letting me know. I must say, I am disappointed nobody told me before now. I can pay her a visit before I leave.”

“No, she is a good friend. I want to share my time with her. All of it. She is coming on our date.”

“Fair enough. After supper, run over to her place and you can decide together. I can tell you that if I were you I would think about fine dining like I did with your sister, followed by the ballet. There is one being performed at the McPherson Playhouse. As always, it is sold out, but I can get us some tickets.”

Mary complained, in a playful manner, “Now I’m jealous. You have never taken me to the ballet.”

I ignored her and continued, “Now that your planning is put on hold, you have one other decision to make. What is going to be your new job? Kim will have the same choice to make. I do not want it to interfere with your schooling, so you can only choose one: escort, stripper, porn star, or model. If model what kind: porn, glamour, non-nude, specialist, or all of the above. I do not want to give any of the girls that came here with us a reason to be jealous. From day one, they were money makers and I protected you. You are in effect doing a minimum wage job but make way more than that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.