Bobby's Boner - Cover

Bobby's Boner

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Three sisters, all older than Bobby, shape the parts and mind of their male sibling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   .

Bobby was 14 with three older sisters, 17, 16, and 15 respectively. Mom must have kept her knees together after that because he was the last.

The older girls were so curious about sex and boys that those were frequent topics of hidden-away conversations. Bitsy, the youngest one, said she’d seen Dad’s soft penis hanging down once when he came out of the bathroom and his towel slipped. Mary, the middle one, said she’d come home from school early and the parents’ bedroom door was ajar. She could see that Dad’s thing got big and hard enough to go in between Mom’s legs. She’d watched for a moment and sneaked back outside for a while.

Abby, the eldest, had the most to tell. She had a boyfriend, unknown to her parents, who she found secluded places to be with from time to time. She lowered her voice when telling her big secrets. “I’ve touched one! My boyfriend lets me and it gets big and hard like Mary said when I play with it. I even kissed the end of it once. He wanted me to take it in my mouth and suck it, something he called a ‘blow job’, which some of my girlfriends said they’ve done. I rubbed it instead and some white cream shot out of the little hole he pees from, you know like we’ve seen Bobby do. That’s the stuff that makes babies if it gets inside us. He said it felt real good. Then I figured out he wanted to do that in my mouth so I was glad I held back.”

The younger two were rubbing their pussies hearing this, having their love-buttons revealed by their older sister some time earlier. Bitsy asked, “Does he touch you?”

“Oh, sure! I don’t wear a bra when I’m going to meet up with him so he can touch and suck on my tits. I wish they were bigger but Mom says they are not done growing. He touches me down there and puts his finger inside me but I won’t take my panties off. I don’t want a baby for quite a while yet.”

Bitsy and Mary were intrigued, “Can we see and kiss his thing? Could he touch us and make us feel good?”

Abby didn’t think that was a good idea. She was kind of possessive at this stage. “We do have somebody that might do those things and wouldn’t tell on us either.”

Her sisters perked up, “Who?”

“Bobby! He’s old enough to get boners, they’re called. When I empty the wastebasket in his room it’s got wadded up tissues that smell just like my boyfriend’s stuff.”

Bitsy asked, “But would he be interested in his own sisters?”

That made Abby laugh, “I’ve heard that boys are interested in any hole that has a bit of hair around it. I’m sure he would be. But how do we get his attention?”

Mary piped up, “Maybe we just go into his room naked.”

After the giggles died down Abby spoke, “That actually might be the easiest way. Mom and Dad are going away this weekend. Here’s our chance.”

Mary announced, “But my period is starting tomorrow,” to which Abby replied, “You’re not going to fuck him so that won’t matter.”

Saturday morning Bobby was lying naked on top of his covers, his shaft pointing towards the ceiling as his fist moved up and down. His other hand held his phone streaming a porn video. Suddenly his unlocked door burst open and three naked girls trooped in. He instinctively covered his parts with both hands.

Abby barked, “Don’t you dare hide what we came to see.”

He stuttered, “Y ... y ... you d ... d ... did?”

She pulled his hands away to discover that it was shrinking from the anxiety of the situation. Her experience with her boyfriend triggered a quick reaction. She reached out and began rubbing it like she’d done with him. Bobby stared as did the other sisters. When, on an impulse, Abby bent over and kissed it, ropes of semen shot out all the way to Bobby’s chin.

As Mary went to get a washcloth to clean up, Bitsy reached out a finger to the slimy stuff, scooped a sample and put it in her mouth. She didn’t grimace and said to Abby, “Maybe you should let your boyfriend do it in your mouth. Less messy.” Abby didn’t object.

Bobby, with his anxiety resolved by his ejaculation, laid back and watched the show. Abby took on a teacher’s attitude, spouting things she’d learned in sex-ed, from her boyfriend, and from some experienced girlfriends.

Addressing her sisters, she began an anatomy lesson. Holding Bobby’s wilted willy, she announced, “This is officially a penis but, like most sex things has some everyday names. In this case cock, pecker, and dick are the most common. When it’s hard it is an erection or hard-on or boner.” Cupping his scrotum she continued. “These are testicles and make the sperm we don’t want inside us. Also called balls or nuts. Come feel them but be gentle as they are tender.”

That activity made Bobby’s boner begin to take shape again. Abby commented, “After ejaculating, or shooting their wad or cumming, a boner might wilt like Bobby’s did. Young men can recover quickly, especially if stimulated. My boyfriend did it three times in twenty minutes.” Bobby didn’t mention that he’d beaten that score many times.

“OK girls, it’s been pretty one-sided so far. Let’s see what Bobby wants to explore. I’ll get on the bed and guide him if he needs any. Hey bro, you ever touch a naked girl before?”

He spoke for the first time, “No, but I’ve watched a lot of porn so maybe I know something.

“Go ahead then.”

His fingers did the walking, as an old ad used to say. He also kissed and sucked her nipples and she squirmed a bit, saying to her sisters how good that felt and it sent thrills to her crotch. When he started kissing her thighs just above her knees Abby stopped him. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to eat your pussy. Women in videos really like it.”

“My boyfriend never did that to me but my girlfriend who fucks says it’s great.”

The other sisters positioned themselves for a good view as he alternated thighs with his kisses. He pushed Abby’s legs further apart and her pussy was flushed and moist in anticipation. When his tongue hit her clit she clamped her legs on his head and let out a shriek. She shook as he struggled to breathe.

“Damn! That was the best orgasm I ever had!”

Mary hopped up on the bed and spread her legs, “MY TURN!” she insisted. Her reaction was very similar and Bitsy was wiggling on her back, inviting her brother’s attention. Her pleasure was noticeable too.

Abby was shook up and still hot. “OK Bobby, on your back!” She bent over and took as much of his boner into her mouth as she could. She moved her lips up and down on it until he moaned and his balls clenched a few times. Abby opened her mouth a little to show her sisters the creamy gift and swallowed. The others vowed to get their taste when they could.

During the week each sister found time to be with Bobby alone and oral sex was practiced. Bobby was in heaven and his sisters not far behind. Abby reported to her siblings that her boyfriend was ecstatic to get blown and be taught how to eat her pussy. Only Bobby knew that Bitsy got with him as much as the other two combined. Mary asked Abby if she’d share her boyfriend but was declined.

Bobby showed them a video of a “slider” as he called it. The woman straddled the man’s waist and sat on his shaft but it was not inside her. Instead her pussy lips fit along the shaft and she slid back and forth with hip thrusts, thus stimulating both of them, until the man’s sperm shot out on his belly.

All the girls thought it would be neat to have a cock rubbing on their pussy for the first time. They took turns, each sliding ten times before letting the next one mount. Mary was on him when the white cream shot out. Abby warned “Don’t get any on your pussy!” Their attention got him hard again and after a while all were satisfied in a new way.

One day after school Abby found Bitsy crying on her bed. “What’s wrong little sister?”

She wouldn’t look at her big sister, “I was doing a slider with Bobby and I guess I moved wrong and his boner popped into me. It felt so good I moved a couple more times and he shot his sperm. I’m so scared I’ll be pregnant.”

Abby consoled her, “Isn’t your period going to start day after tomorrow?” She nodded. “This is usually what’s called a safe day. Maybe we need to go to the next step. My boyfriend has condoms and has been asking to fuck me with them. I’ll get some from him. I want Bobby to be the first one in me. Oh, you’re no longer a virgin but a woman now.” That made Bitsy smile.

Of course Bobby was delighted to get in three pussies. Abby even took him bare during her periods just like she did her boyfriend now. Bobby knew all about that but boyfriend was kept in the dark to preserve a bit of her reputation.

It had to happen eventually. One Saturday when the parents were supposed to be gone all day the four siblings were having a lot of naked fun. Mom had to come home early for something and walked in on them. She stayed quiet, assessing what they were doing. When she was noticed, pandemonium broke out which she shushed. “Sit down and shut up. How long has this been going on?”

The ever-responsible Abby gave her a quick summary to which she replied, “I see condoms. Is that all you are using?” They all nodded. She didn’t seem angry, just a bit upset, they noticed.

She finally sat down with them, “I can completely understand your feelings. I was sexually active with my one brother way back. I’m not going to judge you but we’d better talk openly about the situation and what needs to happen. Are any of you having sex with others?” Abby admitted that she was. “OK, how much do you know about preventing pregnancy which is the biggest complication of what you are doing?”

Bitsy spoke up, “Mom, Abby has been a real good teacher so far. We are being careful.”

Her expression softened, “I’m really glad to hear that!” After a pause she continued, “Condoms do have a real failure rate plus they don’t let you enjoy the full intimacy of sex. I hate them. Let’s get you girls on good birth control as soon as we can. Now you, Bobby. Are you fucking anyone else?”

He almost laughed, “Do you think I would have the energy to handle more than these three? No!”

She looked at his crotch which was still showing what had been interrupted. “Your tool is at least as big as your father’s. Of course I’d have to check it out in other ways to be sure.” That got gasps from all four kids. She just grinned and left it at that.

She took the girls to her gynecologist and they got fitted with IUDs plus counseling regarding safe sex from a medical standpoint.

Bobby was exhausted that night even though Abby went to see her boyfriend in the evening. It did heat him up a bit when she came to his bed later and whispered that she was so slippery because boyfriend had dumped two loads in her pussy already.

He woke up with Bitsy wrapped around him and clutching his soft cock and balls. He gently extracted himself to go pee and was surprised when she reached around from behind as he stood at the toilet and aimed his pissng cock. “Watch me pee now,” she insisted. He’d never really paid attention but he wiped her off per her directions. He was still fucked out and they snuggled. Bitsy whispered, “I’m in love with you and wish you’d only have sex with me. I don’t want anybody else.” He wasn’t sure how to deal with that so gave her a big wet kiss.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.