Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey went about her normal routines at work and at home for the next few days.

At work, she served the customers and always made a point to pay special attention to the table full of foreigners, especially as Joe was always there. Abbey knew that she had to keep Joe happy in order to keep living rent free in his apartment.

At home, after work in the apartment, and on her day off, Abbey made sure that she gave Joe the special attention that he deserved by licking his feet and sucking his toes. What she didn’t know was what Joe was planning for her when he invited his group of friends to his apartment.

Joe knew when Abbey’s next free day in the month was, so that was the day that he invited his chosen group to come to his apartment. He set the time for late afternoon because he wanted to be sure that Abbey would be out in the morning doing her normal monthly visit to the money exchange at Mhuiller in order to send money to her family.

Joe knew that after she sent money, Abbey liked to spend a few hours wandering through Malls and window shopping – only occasionally buying something for herself.

Those few hours were enough for Joe to arrange the food and drink for the afternoon gathering. This was not going to be a formal party or a dinner party, but one where he demonstrated to Abbey and the world that he was her Master.

Abbey was not aware that of Joe’s plans, but he had told her as she left the apartment in the morning that he expected her back by 3 pm. Abbey was happy to obey and grateful to Joe for giving her free time to herself. Naturally, by now, Abbey was accustomed to making sure that she gave Joe the attention that he deserved, but she also liked to have some free time for herself.

However, this was probably going to be the last time that Abbey was free to do as she wished. If Joe’s scheme went according to how he had planned it, Abbey would be completely under his control from then on.

When Abbey arrived home just before 3, Joe told her that he had invited some friends for a few drinks, and he told her that she would have to serve them. As Abbey worked as a waitress, this did not seem to be anything special – that is, until Joe told her to go into her bedroom and put on the special outfit he had bought for her to wear as she served.

Intrigued, Abbey went to her room and looked for the outfit. Immediately, she saw a box placed on her bed, and she was eager to see what Joe had bought for her as she had not had any money left to buy anything new for herself after she sent her salary to her family. Naturally, she thought that Joe had bought her something pretty to wear in order to impress his friends. She was right in thinking that he wanted to impress his friends by showing her off in her new outfit, and also right in thinking that it would be pretty, but never in a million years could she have imagined what she saw when she opened the box that was lying on her bed.

Abbey was both shocked and fascinated when she took out the skimpy bra and thong that she knew would barely cover her boobs and pussy. The outfit was sparkly and glittered from sequins sewn into the fabric. Abbey suddenly realised what Joe was planning for her and how his friends would look at her in future. She felt humiliated knowing that they would never look at her in the same way when she served them their regular meals and drinks at ChowKing after they saw her in this skimpy bra and thong – especially as she would look like a stripper dressed like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.