Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

As Abbey served each man his glass of sake, she made sure that she bent over low enough for him to see her breasts straining against the flimsy swimsuit, and her nipples erect with anticipation of what the group would do with her. She knew that Joe would want to see her used, abused and humiliated, but she also hoped that he would join the group of men instead of just watching as he had done on previous occasions. She had done everything that Joe had asked of her, and she had been happy to serve him, but she felt that something was missing – that she wanted to surrender herself completely to him. In other words, she wanted Joe to fuck her and fill her cunt with his cum like the slut that she was.

Although the Japanese men were horny and relaxed because of drinking the sake, feeling and stroking her thighs and ass as she served them, and despite having seen her almost naked body in the wet see-through swimsuit, they were still cautious and unsure of how much they were allowed to do with her. So, after conversing together in low voices in Japanese, they did not take the initiative to use Abbey. Obviously, their discussion had led to an agreement that they should wait for Joe’s instructions or permission before using Abbey as the means of releasing their pent-up sexual frustration.

Joe could see that the men were wary and cautious because he realized that they were in a foreign country, and they were afraid that this might be some kind of police trap that would result in them being arrested and deported to Japan. In such a situation, the shame that their actions would bring on their families and, on their company, would be so overwhelming that they might have to consider killing themselves. So, after raising their glasses in a toast to Abbey and Joe, the men swiftly swallowed their sake and, having set their glasses down on the table, waited to see what Joe expected from them.

“Gentlemen,” Joe said. “I invited you here to show you some real Filipina hospitality. Abbey is here to serve you in any way you want. Please don’t be shy. She is your private porn star, and you are the lucky guys who have the chance is to use her as you like.”

With that, Joe stood up and walked to where Abbey was standing at one end of the table.

“Show these fine men how talented you are, my dear,” Joe ordered. “Take off that swimsuit and let them see how a Filipina welcomes them to her country.”

Abbey did not hesitate to obey Joe’s command, but decided to embellish the act of removing her new swimsuit and tease the Japanese men. Her idea was to do a slow striptease in order to make them horny. Her plan started well, and she slowly slipped off one shoulder strap of the swimsuit as she started to move her body as if in time to music, but then it went wrong. The material was flimsy, and her fingernails were sharp, so when one nail caught in the material, it snagged so that as she pulled down the strap, the thin material tore. Instead of a sexy striptease, Abbey was embarrassed to have provided the group with a sudden show of her swimsuit hanging half off her body.

However, she need not have worried because Joe who was still standing beside her, having seen what she had done, casually reached across and forcibly ripped the rest of the top of the swimsuit off. Now Abbey was left standing with only the bottom half of her body covered.

“Take it all off,” Joe ordered.

Automatically, Abbey pulled the rest of her swimsuit down her body and, bending down, she attempted to free her legs and feet from it. However, as she bent, she suddenly felt Joe’s finger inserted roughly into her ass. It only penetrated her a little, but the surprise made her gasp and jolt forward. The movement made her stumble and she fell towards the tallest Japanese man who was sitting in front of her.

The man automatically raised his hands to prevent Abbey from crashing into him, but the result was that he grabbed her by the tits. Naturally, her body weight squashed her boobs against his hands which sent a sharp pain shooting through them. Abbey gasped loudly in discomfort, but the Japanese man interpreted her cry of pain as one of enjoyment, so instead of releasing his hold on her tits, he grasped her nipples between thumb and forefinger and began to twist them roughly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.