Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey did not have to wait long for Joe to return home. About 30 minutes after she had finished cleaning the toilet rim with her tongue, and she had reported what she had done while facing the camera, she heard the key in the front door lock.

She stood and turned to face the door, wondering how Joe would react to how obedient she had been.

“Master Joe,” she said as he walked into the apartment carrying a small plastic bag.

“Yes?” came the reply.

“I cleaned the toilet exactly as you ordered. Did you see on the camera? Did you hear my message?” Abbey’s questions tumbled out one after another in rapid succession, not giving Joe a moment to reply.

Finally, Joe had a chance to reply. “I saw and I heard” he said. “I’m really happy to know that you did not hesitate to carry out my wishes. And for that, I have a reward for you.”

“Really? Oh, thank you Master Joe” Abbey responded, smiling and almost trembling with anticipation to learn what her reward would be.

Joe considered making her wait to learn how he would reward her obedience, but then he relented and instead he offered the plastic bag to Abbey.

“I bought this for you” he said. “Open it and tell me if you like it.”

Abbey could not believe that her Master Joe had bought a present for her. Was this a trick? she thought. Perhaps the bag was empty and he wanted to make her feel disappointed when she saw that it contained nothing. There was only one way to discover the truth.

She slowly took the bag from Joe and she could tell that it contained something by the weight. But it was not too heavy, so she could not guess what it might be.

Finally, taking a deep breath, Abbey thrust her right hand into the bag and felt some soft material. Slowly withdrawing her hand, her eyes opened wide when she saw that the bag contained a one-piece bathing suit.

“Oh Master, thank you” she gasped.

“Why don’t you try it on and see if it fits?” Joe suggested.

Eagerly, Abbey almost ran into her bedroom clutching the plastic bag and the swimsuit.

Inside her room, it only took a few minutes to strip off and then taking the swimwear she carefully put it on.

Looking in the mirror, she adjusted the bathing suit and she was pleased to see that it was a perfect fit for her. The crotch was high and she could see her shaved camel toe through the material, but she knew that Joe would like to see that, so she did not try to adjust it. Her boobs were small, as most Filipinas do not have large boobs, but the swimwear showed them off to perfection. In fact, she could feel her nipples hardening as she imagined how her Master would admire her figure, even though she always only wore a bra and panties in the apartment at his order.

Finally, stepping out of her bedroom, Abbey waited to hear how Joe would react to her new beachwear.

“Wow, you look amazing” was Joe’s response on seeing her modeling the bathing suit for him.

“Thank you so much Master Joe. I really love it. When can I wear it in public?” she asked innocently.

“Tomorrow” Joe replied. “I plan to take you to a resort and we will spend the day there as your reward for cleaning the toilet as I wanted.”

Abbey could hardly believe what she had heard. She had never been to a resort as she did not have money to spend on such luxuries.

“Oh Master, thank you, thank you.” Abbey almost burst into tears on hearing what Joe had planned for her as a reward for carrying out his wishes.

“Now take off the swimsuit and come here to clean my feet. I’ve been walking around in the heat and my feet are dusty and tired” Joe ordered.

Abbey quickly ran to the bedroom to change out of the new swimsuit and slip into her familiar bra and panties. Then she returned to the living room and sank down at Joe’s feet as he sat on his favorite armchair.

That afternoon, Abbey paid special attention as she licked Joe’s feet clean of the dust from the street and sucked his toes to make sure that there was no dirt left between them. As she worked assiduously on Joe’s dusty feet, she could not stop wondering what the next day would hold for her.

Finally, Joe signaled that he had enough of her cleaning his feet, and he told Abbey to prepare some food for him and then go to bed as they would have an early start in the morning.

Abbey did as Joe ordered and made a small salad and some egg fried rice for Joe to eat. She was so excited at the thought of being taken to a resort that she could not eat anything herself.

In her bedroom, she picked up the swimsuit again and held it in front of her while she looked in the mirror. She imagined how it would be at the resort and whether people would look at her in her new swimsuit. She wondered if Joe wanted people to see her and what they would think of her being with an older man. Would they perhaps think that she was a puta – a prostitute? Well, if that is what they wanted to think, she didn’t care. So long as her Master Joe was happy, that was all she wanted.

Abbey could hardly sleep that night, but eventually she managed to close her eyes and dream about the next day. Early in the morning, she heard Joe moving about in the living room, so she quickly rose and put on her usual bra and panties to go and make him coffee. Joe did not eat breakfast, but he always needed his cup of strong, black coffee to start his day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.