Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

One of Joe’s friends was reluctant to pay Joe for the bet he had lost.

“That’s not a fair proof that she will do anything you want,” he protested.

Others agreed that making Abbey come to work without a bra and with buttons on her blouse undone was not really a good test. Joe would have to make Abbey do something else to prove his claim and win his bet.

Joe quickly glanced at Abbey and at the other tables in the restaurant. He decided that this was a good opportunity to accept the challenge to demonstrate that Abbey was completely under his control.

As he had just entered the restaurant, Joe was sitting at the end of the table. He reached over and picked up a glass of water that Abbey had placed on the table.

“Watch” he said, and slowly poured some water on the front of Abbey’s blouse. The cold water caused Abbey to jump back, but it also caused her blouse to become almost transparent, and her boobs, and especially her nipples, to become visible to all the group.

Abbey started to turn away, thinking that she should change her blouse, but Joe stopped her by reaching up and grabbing her by her very visible left tit. That shocked Abbey almost as much as feeling the cold water soak her blouse. Until then, Joe had never touched her body even when she was only wearing bra and panties in his apartment and sitting at his feet in the submissive pose that she had grown to love and desire.

This action caused a few eyebrows and a few smiles to become obvious in the group sitting at the table.

“You have to continue working like that” he ordered, as he casually twisted her nipple so that it hardened even more than the cold water had caused.

Abbey had no choice but to obey in spite of her extreme discomfort physically and emotionally.

Then Joe removed his hand from Abbey’s breast and deliberately poured some water on the floor in front of where Abbey was standing.

Abbey was not sure why Joe had done this, but she knew that it had something to do with showing that he was her Master and that he had complete control over her. Abbey was right in her surmise.

“Now Abbey,” Joe said. “I want you to clean up the water from the floor.”

Abbey was relieved to hear that this was all she had to do, but Joe had not finished speaking.

“Clean it up with your tongue.”

Abbey hesitated, but she sank to her knees as if she were hypnotised. Then she crouched down and bracing herself on her hands to carry out the disgusting task, she lowered her head until her mouth hovered inches above the small pool of water that she had to remove. Abbey was conscious that all eyes at the table were watching to see whether she would use her tongue to clean the water spill or whether she would refuse. Abbey knew that if she refused, Joe would lose his bet, and he might decide to throw her out of his apartment. She couldn’t afford for that to happen. She needed to continue to send money to support her family especially as her sister-in-law had recently lost her job and she and her two daughters depended on the money from Abbey for their daily needs.

As those thoughts flashed through Abbey’s brain, she automatically lowered her mouth to the pool of water on the floor and, opening her mouth, she started to lap at the water as if she were a dog or a cat.

The floor tiles felt smooth on her tongue, but the water began to spread further away as the movement of her tongue disturbed the small pool of water. Frantically, Abbey moved her face around to try to lap up the water from the polished tiles before it became too dispersed to do so.

As she moved her head back and forth, her breasts jiggled around because of her not wearing a bra and, because of the water on her blouse, the swinging movement of her breasts was obvious to all. Abbey was oblivious to how she was providing such a show for this group of foreign men until she heard the comments that they began to make about her appearance and her obedience to Joe.

Abbey’s face turned scarlet with embarrassment and with the exertion of trying to lick up all the water. She was glad when she heard Joe tell her to stop.

However, Joe had not finished showing his friends how much control over Abbey he had.

“Now Abbey, my shoes are dusty and your tongue is wet, so lick my shoes clean” Joe ordered.

There were murmurs of appreciation from a few of the men, while others waited in silence to see if Abbey would argue with Joe or perhaps even refuse to obey him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.