Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

After showering, and reluctantly washing off the sticky cum that had dried on her body during the night, Abbey began to prepare for work. Although she was living with Joe, and she did not have any expenses for food or rent, Abbey still had her obligation to send money to support her family. She could not ask Joe for this money as he had made it clear that her family was not his responsibility. That’s why Abbey continued to work as a waitress at Chow King. She always served the group of Western men who were Joe’s friends, and some of whom had been at the party where she had been so humiliated.

Although it had only been the previous night that Abbey had been used by the group of construction workers, Abbey had not thought of the long term consequences of what had happened. She soon found out as she left the apartment building and crossed the street to walk to work.

She was not dressed as she had been the day before, but the workers had obviously not forgotten what she looked like. As she passed the construction site, Abbey was embarrassed to hear the comments that were shouted at her. The least crude comment was “puta” which means ‘whore’ in Tagalog. Others shouted how much they had enjoyed fucking her and asked when they could expect her next visit.

Abbey’s face turned bright red as the comments and insults were shouted aloud so that others passing by could hear. Naturally, they looked to see who the comments were aimed at, and this increased Abbey’s embarrassment and humiliation.

Abbey realised that this was going to be her daily walk of shame as she passed the construction site on her way to work, but she also knew that she did not want it to stop. The humiliation was making her feel that she deserved to be treated like a street whore, and that she had to accept whatever consequences there were from obeying her Master’s wishes.

Before she had left the apartment to go to work, Joe had handed her an envelope and instructed her to open it only when she arrived at work and to do exactly what was written on the paper inside. Abbey’s thoughts went crazy trying to imagine what her Master wanted her to do at work, and she was tempted to open the envelope as she walked to her job. However, she was also afraid that Joe would discover if she did that and that he would be angry. Abbey knew that she had to keep Joe satisfied so that she could continue living with him because the money that she saved by not having to pay rent or food was helping to make sure that her nieces would be able to receive a good education and be dressed and fed well.

Finally, Abbey arrived at Chow King and went straight to the staff changing room. She opened her locker and taking out her uniform she hung it up in preparation for changing out of her own clothes and putting on the corporate uniform. As she began to unbutton her blouse, she remembered the envelope, and with trembling hands, she took it out of her handbag.

Opening the envelope, Abbey saw a single sheet of paper folded in half inside. Carefully taking the paper out of the envelope, Abbey unfolded it and read the single line that was written on it.

The instruction was short and clear. ‘Do not wear your bra at work today, and leave the top three buttons of your blouse unbuttoned.’

Abbey gasped as she read what Joe had ordered her to do, and then realised what effect his instructions would have on the customers as she waited on them. She knew that every man she served would stare at her unbuttoned blouse hoping to catch a glimpse of her tits, especially as she leaned forward to place plates on the table. She also knew that every woman would instantly think that she was trying to make extra money by making men understand that she was available for sex for cash.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.