Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Abbey was glad that her Master had accepted her suggestion and that he had agreed not to post the video of her being made to act like a slave and especially a slave who deserved to be punished. She shuddered at the thought of how she had licked the dog shit from the shoe – but this shudder was not of disgust, rather it was one of acceptance of her position as someone who would agree to any form of punishment or humiliation if that is what was needed to please her Master.

Joe could see that Abbey was excited at the thought of being made to dance for the construction workers, but he also knew that she had no idea of how they would treat her after they had drunk the liquor he would supply with their “entertainment.”

Joe considered making Abbey wait before he approached the gang boss to tell him what was on offer for him and his work crew. However, although he liked the idea of making her wait and tormenting her with not knowing when her suggestion might become reality, he also was anxious to see how Abbey would behave when she was confronted with a group of men who lacked the restraint of his friends who had been present at the party.

So, Joe told Abbey that he would go to where the construction crew was working and talk to the boss about what Abbey had proposed. He told her to wait for him and to stay at home until he returned.

Joe knew that the construction boss would be suspicious when he explained to him what he wanted to happen, but he also knew that an offer of a few thousand pesos would help to make the boss interested in his proposal. With some money in his pocket, Joe left the apartment and crossed the road to the construction site.

Although Joe had lived in Philippines for some years when he worked for the multinational company, and later in his retirement, his grasp of Tagalog was basic – just enough to make simple requests and to order food. So, he hoped that the construction boss would speak enough English to understand what Joe was proposing.

The construction workers looked up as Joe stopped in front of the site they were working on. Immediately, they were suspicious of this foreigner stopping to inspect their work. They did not know what Joe wanted, but they assumed that he was going to cause problems for them. Instead Joe smiled and beckoned to the boss to talk privately.

Joe was in luck! The construction boss spoke English. He seemed to speak even more fluently when he saw the money that Joe held in his hand!

However, Joe was cautious. He did not want to hand over all the money in advance in case the workers refused to agree to humiliate Abbey. In fact, he ned not have worried as the idea of a young woman dancing sexily for the crew made the boss agree readily to Joe’s suggestion. Of course, the sight of the money in Joe’s hand and the promise of a few bottles of hard liquor sealed the deal.

Joe gave him a small sum of money as a ‘deposit’ and returned to the apartment smiling happily.

Meanwhile, Abbey had been looking anxiously out of the window as Joe and the construction boss talked. When she saw that Joe had given the other man some money, she breathed a sigh of relief. Now she knew that Joe would agree to delete the video and not publish it on the internet. At the same time, she secretly relished the thought of being made to dance for the dirty work crew while wearing the same outfit that she had worn previously in the party for Joe’s friends.

When Joe returned to the apartment, he nodded to Abbey.

“It’s arranged. I told them that it will happen on the 8th of this month.”

Abbey could hardly believe what she had just heard. The 8th was only 2 days away – and more importantly, it was her birthday. Did Joe know that it was her birthday? Or did he just arrange that day by chance. Abbey was afraid to ask. Instead, she bowed her head and thanked her Master Joe for the chance to please him.

The next day, Abbey could not concentrate on her work, and she made several mistakes with orders. Her manager was not pleased, and he warned her that she would be disciplined if she continued to produce such sloppy and careless work. When Abbey heard the mention of ‘discipline’ she fantasized that the manager meant that he would spank her, although she knew that he really meant that he would deduct money from her salary. The thought of being spanked by her manager, the comments from the regular group of Joe’s friends about her sexy performance in the party, and the anticipation of what was about to happen on her birthday all left Abbey in a state of arousal and longing for the 8th to arrive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.