Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave - Cover

Abbey the Pinay Sex Slave

Copyright© 2019 by Desert Nights

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Abbey lives in Philippines and she has problems. Can the older man she meets help her to solve her problems?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

“Please Master Joe, don’t post my video online” begged Abbey, although the thought of her degradation being seen by countless thousands of strangers sent a thrill through her body.

Nevertheless, she knew that if her family saw how she had been treated and how she had sunk to such depths of humiliation, she would be shunned by them and she would never be able to see her nieces again. So, she had to find some way to placate Master Joe and persuade him not to post the video as he had threatened.

Slowly, she rose from the floor, and began to walk nervously back and forth. As she paced up and down, Abbey realised that there was nothing that she could offer Joe that she had not already done. He did not appear to be interested in fucking her, although he had had the opportunity to insist that she serve as a place to dump his cum, but he had only seemed interested in humiliating her. Instead, she needed to think of something else that would please him.

As she tried to think of some solution, she paused in her pacing and stood by the window deep in thought. That’s when Abbey saw a group of construction workers busy on a house opposite Joe’s apartment. She wondered if there was a way to please her Master Joe by involving the group of workers.

Taking a deep breath, Abbey turned to Joe.

“Master Joe” she murmured in a low voice and with her head bowed down.

Joe looked at Abbey curiously, and at the same time pleased with what he saw. Abbey had adopted the stance of a submissive woman with her head bowed and her low tone of voice when she spoke to him.

“Yes, Abbey?” Joe queried.

“Master, please Master, if I do something that I think you will like, will you please not post the video of me online. Please...” Joe could see that Abbey was desperate, and he was curious to hear what she would propose.

However, he did not reply at once, knowing that the wait would make Abbey suffer, anxious to hear what his answer would be.

Finally, Joe answered.

“What do you have in mind?” he enquired.

“Master, I know how much you liked seeing me humiliated and made to feel cheap in your party. Well, I saw some construction workers in the house opposite here ... and ... well ... and...”

Abbey took a deep breath and continued, with her cheeks reddening and her pussy suddenly feeling damp at the thought of what she was about to propose.

Joe nodded his encouragement for her to continue speaking.

“And Master, I thought, maybe, maybe you would like to see me being treated roughly by those dirty construction workers?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.