The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake - Cover

The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake

Copyright© 2019 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kevin and Megan each tailor a virus that is designed to fix the other's sexual shortcomings. But the two viruses together are highly contagious and cause havoc. It is up to Dr. Shaw to fix human sexuality -- and he makes things better than they were originally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When Amanda was really little no one ever talked about sex. Then when she was seven everyone was all upset about sex and talked about it a lot. Then they got less upset but it didn’t disappear. Instead they started having sex in public. She had seen people having sex for years now. She had looked up to the three lovely Shaw girls next door, hoping she might grow up to be like them. But then they came over a lot and had sex with her two big brothers. She still kind of looked up to them, but it was different. She’d explored with other kids, playing doctor. Some of her peers had been having sex for some time now, but she just hadn’t been that interested. She was kind of a late bloomer.

But now she was 14, and she was interested.

“Hey, daddy.”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“You think I’m sexy?”

“Of course you’re sexy. You’ve been sexy for years now. What’s up?”

“I think I’m ready to have sex. Would you be willing? To be my first one?”

Her father beamed. “Oh, that would be just fantastic. I’ve been hoping you’d feel that way some day.”

“Goody.” There was silence. “What about now?”

“Now it is! How about your bedroom so we aren’t disturbed?”

“Yeah, that’s good.” She would have been willing to just do it in the living room, but didn’t feel the need to say that.

In the bedroom she got naked and so did he.

“I’ve seen your big penis before, but it’s never been headed for ME before!”

“That’s right. And now it is, if you’re willing. Or more specifically, it’s headed for that little vaginal opening between your legs. You still like that idea?”

“Yes!”

It started sliding in. They both cooed with pleasure. Then her daddy started the fucking motion. In and out and in and out. It felt great. When he said the “One, two, three...” she would be sure to think about making him come. She wanted it to be good for her daddy. But he kept on fucking in and out and never said that. She was having fun and she wasn’t going to make it end if he didn’t.

After twenty minutes, he said, “You haven’t asked to finish up and neither have I. For me it’s because I’m enjoying it a whole lot. I’ve raised you since you were little and watched you grow up, and watched your body turn into a woman’s body, and now finally I’m enjoying you like a woman ... well, a big girl anyway. And you’re having fun?”

“A lot of fun, daddy.”

“Good. Still, I guess it’s time to finish up ... Ready?”

“Ready.”

“One, two, three...”

She thought the right thought, so when she got her fabulous orgasm her daddy did too. They lay intertwined for a while. They did it again at bedtime, and again the next morning, and every day for a week. Eventually it tapered off but they still did it at least once a week.

She started doing it with lots of boys at school, too, and some of the neighbors. She liked grown men too. They were sexy. Other girls’ daddies.


Amanda was feeling horny at school. At the end of the day she asked Bob if wanted to do it, and he was eager. They found a lounge. He mounted her and slid inside and looked at her adoringly. He even kissed her and she kissed him back. That sort of affection was much less common than sex. And the way he was looking at her ... Sex was how you made babies, of course. What would it be like when the day came? They said that when the “One, two, three...” happened, you’d think about how you wanted to get pregnant. What would it be like? Here was handsome Bob, who had kissed her so nicely, and then he said it, looking into her eyes, “One, two, three...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.