The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake - Cover

The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake

Copyright© 2019 by Sterling

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kevin and Megan each tailor a virus that is designed to fix the other's sexual shortcomings. But the two viruses together are highly contagious and cause havoc. It is up to Dr. Shaw to fix human sexuality -- and he makes things better than they were originally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Hi, honey,” said Jim as he came in the back door.

“Oh, glad you’re here,” said his wife Louise, kissing him.

She hitched up her dress, pulled her panties down and leaned forward over the kitchen table.

Jim pulled his pants and underpants down to free his rigid cock, mounted his wife from the rear and thrust in.

“Oooo ... Aahhhhhh ... Mmmmmm...” they groaned and moaned.

“One, two three ... Aaaaahhhhhh!” Jim felt the satisfaction of orgasm, though he didn’t ejaculate, of course.

Just then their daughter Kendall walked into the kitchen and sighed. “Yuck! I still don’t like to think of my parents having sex! ... But, um...” She looked down and shifted from foot to foot.

“You want your turn?” said Jim, withdrawing his slick cock from his wife’s pussy and putting it back in his pants.

“Hrumph!” said Louise, frowning.

“I know, I know,” said Jim. He’d have to work on that. Try harder to eliminate jealousy.

“Where mom was?” he asked his daughter.

“No!” She jerked her head to indicate the upstairs.

He followed her up the stairs. He’d have to work on that, too. The desire for privacy was still too strong. He had already worked on lowering it. In the old days, people didn’t like to have sex with others watching, but why not? As there was going to be a lot more sex, it was really handy if people didn’t all want privacy so much.

As each version of the curative virus went out into the world, he got feedback. Some he got in person. The next version would be the last, he was almost sure of it. Or maybe the one after that.

Up in her room his daughter took all her clothes off, and he did too. She had old romantic ideas of sex, where everyone took all their clothes off and did it in a bed.

“God, all I need to do is see a penis and I get really wet and hot down there,” she said. “Am I normal?”

Very normal, thought Jim with a grin. One of his recent innovations. Better no need for foreplay ... better if the females get ready within a few seconds, just like guys do.

“Oh, daddy, stick it in!” she said as he climbed up on top of her.

He pressed against her feminine lips, which parted easily and let his cock into a tight, hot heaven.

“Oh, that feels good!” he murmured.

“Oh, amazing...”

“Want to just do it a while? No need to finish soon?”

“Oh, yeah. That sounds wonderful.”

He pressed in and out, admiring his beautiful daughter’s body, enjoying the pleasure on her face with every surge up inside her. Ten minutes passed.

Then they heard a voice from outside. “Hey, dad you in there? I want my turn before supper!”

“OK, sweetie.” It was his next older girl, Katy.

“Guess I gotta share,” said Kendall with a good-natured smile.

“OK, on the count of three, but you’ve really got to want it too, OK?”

“I know how it works!” said Kendall. “It’s just hard to do sometimes. We both come whenever one of us wants us too, but the orgasm is so much nicer if the other person wishes for it at the same time.”

“Right,” said Jim. His wife and daughters had no idea these changes were all the results of his own lab work.

“One, two, three...” Jim wished for Kendall’s orgasm, and it felt so good he knew Kendall must have wished for his too.

“God, that’s wonderful!” she murmured.

“Yeah, I really love doing it with you,” he said. He gave her a peck on the cheek and got up.

He didn’t see any reason to get dressed. After he opened the door, he just picked up his clothes and set them down in the hall. His erection was still strong, and he entered Katy’s room, closing the door behind him.

She was already naked, sitting at her desk. “Oooh, I like the look of that! Can I be on top?”

“Sure, honey,” he said. “I love it when you’re on top.”

So Jim lay back on her bed, and Katy hungrily knelt above him, aimed his cock, and then let herself down, driving his organ deep up inside her.

They heard Kara downstairs. “Is Dad home yet? I want him to do me before dinner.”

“Guess we can’t take too long ... Even if she is a bossy sister,” said Katy with a smile.

“Now, now,” said Jim. In actuality his girls all got along very well.

“Yeah, I don’t want to make my daddy mad at me or he won’t wish a big happy orgasm for me and I’ll just have the little kind.”

“That’s right, sweetie,” said Jim.

“Oh, but it feels so good, going up and down on your pole,” she said. “Let me get down here so you’re all the way up inside and my clit jams right against your bone like that ... Oh, that’s nice...”

“OK, on the count of three?”

“No, wait, just a few seconds more...”

“Procrastination, procrastination,” murmured Jim with a smile.

“Oh, shut up,” said Katy with a smile. “We’re also supposed to savor the good things in life, of which sex is maybe the finest of all, right?”

“Right ... Ready?”

“OK, OK ... One, two, three.”

As Jim felt his own sexual ecstasy, he loved looking at his daughter’s face as she felt hers. It just really showed with her. And while all three of his girls looked great, she had the prettiest face. He felt her vagina squeezing around him, just as his cock twitched. Of course, nothing came out, but it was deeply satisfying.

She lay down on him, letting him bear her full weight. He put his arms around her and hugged her. Such a wonderful girl.

“Dad?” said Kara from the hallway.

“Yeah,” he said.

Kara opened the door. “How did I know I’d find you like that ... Did you finish yet?”

“Yep,” said Jim.

“Well, enough of the lovey-dovey stuff then. And how come you have to screw all of us, and not just me? I’m your firstborn.” She gave a mischievous smile as she stripped.

Katy rose, freeing her daddy’s stiff cock.

“Can we do it here, and you say that stuff you were this afternoon?” Kara asked her sister.

“Sure, that’s fun,” she said.

“What’s this?” said Jim.

“Just something we tried with Adam from next door earlier this afternoon.”

Jim shrugged.

“OK, Kara baby, lie down on the bed ... legs apart ... good baby!” Katy stood beside the bed, naked.

Kara sucked her thumb.

Jim cast a questioning look at Katy, who just gave him an impish smile.

“Now, Kara, daddy’s going to stick his big thing into your little cunny, OK?”

“Is it gonna hurt?” said Kara in a little tiny voice.

“Oh, no, it’s going to feel really good. Daddy only does it because he loves you a whole lot.”

Jim lowered himself onto his firstborn, while his second-born took his stiff cock and aimed it.

“OK, the big thing is gonna go in now. Big pressure!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.