The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake - Cover

The Happy Cure for the Big Bio-sexual Virus Mistake

Copyright© 2019 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kevin and Megan each tailor a virus that is designed to fix the other's sexual shortcomings. But the two viruses together are highly contagious and cause havoc. It is up to Dr. Shaw to fix human sexuality -- and he makes things better than they were originally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   School   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The world was in turmoil. The inability to achieve orgasm was bad enough, but that hunger for sex was terrible. Infected people were instructed to pair up and have sex when they felt the urge. Where the ratios weren’t perfect a man could satisfy several women or vice versa. Nuns and monks could be celibate no more. Where same-sex groups got infected, a few people of the opposite sex would be recruited to meet their needs.

In the early days, when the forty-seven men on an oil platform started going crazy, they sent scouting expeditions out using the platform’s boats. On a pleasure boat they spied a female form, boarded the boat, abducted her, and took her back to the platform. It turned out she was a 14-year-old virgin. They apologized to her profusely, over and over, but still they gang-banged her for hours on end. The men were not accustomed to being unable to orgasm, and their natural impulse was to just keep going until they did, but that would be forever. Eventually they took five-minute turns. That was enough to make the craziness go away. But at that early date they didn’t understand how the virus worked in detail. As soon as the forty-seventh man had finished his five minutes, the frustrated men started through the cycle again, hoping they would finish up that time.

When the girl was replaced 48 hours later by a couple adult women volunteers she was offered psychotherapy, but didn’t really need it. By then the infection had possessed her, and she too needed her sex regularly. She understood why the men had all fucked her over and over -- not because of any selfish desire to be realized at her expense but because of a medical emergency. But sadly, her case was far from unique, and not all such situations had such a good outcome. The world was most definitely in turmoil.

Suicides spiked among many groups. Those who lacked working vaginas and penises could be offered little more than a lot of Ativan. Those who had made serious vows of lifetime celibacy sometimes chose to keep the vow and end the life. Similarly with those who were too traumatized by past experiences of sex.

Gay men found that they could get stiff erections in the presence of women and penetrate them to relieve the ferocious hunger, even if they didn’t enjoy it. Lesbians had no physical problems, of course, though they faced psychological distress -- but so did a great many straight women and men.

Children were fortunately spared until puberty. The elderly were spared as well when they reached a certain level of decrepitude.


Kevin groaned in agony from whatever the latest virus had done. Megan managed to get him stiff with energetic use of her mouth, then impale herself on him, to relieve her need and also Kevin’s, even if the urge for sex was just a minor agony in comparison to what the experimental virus was doing to him.

Megan’s breasts turned purple. Then they hurt. Then they hurt so much she wanted to scream. Then she screamed and only stopped when she got hoarse. But Kevin fucked her from time to time anyway. She didn’t mind, and it made one little tiny thing feel not so terrible.

Kevin’s penis was so erect it hurt. It was on fire. Contact with any material, such as cloth or flesh, was excruciating. But Megan wrestled him down and impaled herself on him as he clenched his teeth for three whole minutes. Her hot, slick vagina that would usually be heaven for him was now nothing but agony.

Those worst reactions were in the early days, then things got somewhat better.

Megan felt really horny. She rubbed herself gently between the legs, and before too many seconds passed had a fabulous orgasm -- her first in weeks! But a minute later she was horny again, rubbed herself again, and had another orgasm. On and on she went, hour after hour, having orgasms until she was sick of them. She was exhausted and fell asleep, but woke up with a start within a few minutes because of the desperate need to have another orgasm. She was happy to have Kevin drill her with his penis for five minutes. She had three orgasms from that too, and then went right back to her compulsive masturbation. When that virus wore off, Megan slept for an entire day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.