Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

“Welcome!” announced the Panties King as he burst thru the back door, “Welcome to the lair of the Panties King!”

Behind him there followed three men. The first was an Arab in the full regalia of Middle Eastern flowing white robes. Behind him came two other men of Arabic hue, dressed in the black suits and dark sunglasses that marked them out as bodyguards.

The Arab – a portly, middle-aged fellow – looked around the dirty warehouse with obvious disdain. He was about to make some disparaging remark when he noticed the two beautiful white women, one of whom was swinging naked from a hook.

“Here she is, Mr Sheikh sir!” gushed the Panties King as he indicated poor Barbara, “A prime piece of American ass!”

The Arab waddled over to where Barbara hung. Stroking his chin his eyes roamed over her naked body.

“A natural redhead,” he observed with a chuckle.

Barbara could feel herself blushing crimson. Impotent indignation filled her heart.

“Redheaded western women can go two ways,” the Arab continued, “Either stunning beauty or pale geeks. This one is quite the beauty!”

Slowly he walked round Barbara, his eyes taking in all her natural assets. She felt like a slab of meat that was been assessed by a butcher.

“She’s quite the hottie, eh?” beamed the Panties King, “Well worth the 100K I’m asking!”

Looking down Barbara saw the tattered remnants of her Bat costume on the floor. The Panties King wasn’t even mentioning that he was selling the fabled Batgirl! As well as been a crap villain he was a crap salesman.

“However,” the Arab said, “It is very obvious that you and your friends have been enjoying her beauty! This considerably reduces her interest to me!”

The Panties King looked glum.

“I am not just looking for a beautiful American woman I can fuck!” continued the Arab, “I want a woman I can break! Reduce from a proud Western lady to a grovelling fuck toy!”

His eye now caught sight of Victoria Frizzell.

“Now then!” he said with a smile, “Let me check this second goddess!”

He turned his back on Barbara and went over to where Leon held Victoria.

“A beauty!” he smiled, “And as she is still clothed I assume she is still intact! I see real fear in these big brown eyes! Interesting!”

He leaned closer as Victoria recoiled in fear and disgust.

“Are you imagining what terrible things a man like me could do to you, my dear? Can you even imagine the true level of horror I would subject you to?”

He stood back for a moment in contemplation.

“I’ll take her instead!” he said, “She looks so innocent! She’ll be fun to play with! You can keep the fucked redhead!”

“Excellent!” beamed the Panties King, “It’s a deal!”

Grudgingly Leon passed Victoria over to one of the bodyguards.

“B-But Panties King!” stammered Victoria, “Do you not want to keep me so you can claim my p-panties?”

“Pah!” said the Panties perve, “You’ll be replaced by some other bimbo! I’ll get her panties instead!”

“And the price... ?” asked the Sheikh.

“100,000 dollars, as we agreed!”

Barbara’s heart sank. Victoria was to be carted off to the Middle East to serve as a sex slave. Her fate would be worse. Raped, tortured before suffering an inevitable death.

‘No, dammit!’ she thought, ‘I need to stop thinking like Barbara Gordon the victim and more like Batgirl the crime-fighter that Victoria is counting on! Now what did this damn Arab say?’

“Is the price negotiable?” asked the Sheikh.

“Goat fucker...”

The Arab turned. The words seemed to come from the woman who was strung up.

“Did you say something?” he asked.

“Yes,” the woman replied taking a deep breath, “I was just saying that what do you want with Victoria when all your kind normally just fuck goats. Or little boys!”

“How rude!” said an affronted Panties King.

The Sheikh ignored him and walked back over to where Barbara was hanging.

He gazed intently into her eyes. She met his stare, taking in what an ugly face he had with a wart on his cheek.

“You have been abused,” he said, “Yet I see spirit in your eyes. Interesting!”

The Arab chuckled in her face. He grabbed her left breast and roughly kneaded it, then moved his hand down to her hip. Keeping his eyes fixed on hers, her groped her butt-cheek. His hand then moved round to Barbara’s belly. She noticed him lick his lips then gasped as she felt his middle finger enter her vagina.

“Damp... , “ he murmured.

“F-Fuck you!” was her response.

“Did it hurt when these negroes raped you?” he asked, “Did you scream in pain or beg for mercy?”

“It doesn’t matter how many times you or these scum rape me or beat me, I’ll never break! I’m an American!”

“HA!” the Sheikh sneered, “It’s hard to credit tough talk from a woman who cannot stop a man fingering her cunt!”

P-TOO!

Barbara’s spit hit the Arab full in the face. Instinctively he recoiled and wiped his face with his sleeve.

One of his bodyguards yelled something in Arabic, pulled out a gun and stuck it up against Barbara’s temple.

“Such rudeness is unforgivable!” shouted the Panties King, “For an extra five thousand bucks you can watch as my boys whip her to death!”

It took a while for the room to realise that the Sheikh was chuckling. He waved away the gun of the bodyguard.

“I’ll take her!” he said, “Both of them for twice the price we agreed!”

“Fantastic!” nodded the Panties King as he clapped his small hands.

“Aw, Boss!” protested Clyde, “We wanted something to play with! I’ve invited friends over to party! Ain’t gonna be much of a party with no bitch to party with!”

“Shuddup, Clyde!” said the Panties King, “We’ll cruise over to Gotham Uni and you can grab any girl you fancy!”

The Sheikh stood in front of Barbara once more.

“In my homeland I have a palace. In that palace is a room. In that room are several devices with but one purpose – to inflict pain upon women. In a few days time you will be in that room, strapped into one of those devices. Your screams will amuse me whilst your friend sucks my dick!”

Reluctantly Clyde took Barbara in a bear hug, hauled her off the hook and stood her on the floor. As her feet hit the floor she gasped in pain and staggered into Leon.

“Watch where you’re going, you dumb bitch!” he snarled as he shoved the naked woman towards the Sheikh.

Barbara staggered again and collapsed onto her knees in front of the Arab.

Now on her knees Barbara gave thanks – thanks that Leon had put the key to the Bat-Cuffs into the same pocket he’d done before. She’d engineered bumping into him and been able to remove the key undetected. Now she hoped her nimble fingers would be able to get to work.

.

“Is the price negotiable?” asked the Sheikh.

“Er ... not really,” replied the Panties King.

“Perhaps we can change that... , “

Above her the fat Sheikh was saying something in Arabic. The kneeling woman paid little attention.

.

CLICK!

The sound of the Bat-Cuffs been unlocked sounded loud to Barbara ... She prayed no one heard it...

BANG!

K-BANG! BANG!

The bodyguard holding Victoria had drawn his weapon and shot Nathan in the chest. The other had fired at Clyde, hitting him in the chest and the throat. Both targets were dead before they hit the floor. Leon had time to gasp and turn to run before one of the goons drew a bead on him...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.