Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

The familiar and unwelcome ache in her shoulders assailed Barbara as she regained consciousness. Once more she was hanging from the hook. Another ache came from between her legs, her nipples hurt. Her lips felt chapped, the taste of dried cum revolting her.

Clyde was slumped in the chair, swigging from a beer bottle and looking at her.

“You ready for some more, bitch?” he asked.

Barbara sighed and looked around. Victoria!

She was out and in the clutches of Nathan. Leon and the Panties King were nowhere to be seen.

“Mebbe you wanna lil’break while we nail your friend?”

Barbara’s heart beat faster.

‘Dear God!’ she thought, ‘They’re gonna gang-bang Victoria and make me watch!’

Clyde got up, dropped his pants and got close enough to Barbara’s beautiful face that she could smell his foul breath.

“Nah!” he smirked, “You’re good for some more loving!”

His big hands grabbed Batgirl’s peachy cheeks and squeezed them. Then he ran his hands down her legs till he reached the back of her knees pulled them apart and entered her with a grunt.

“Starting to like it, eh?” he whispered.

“You are a monster and a rapist!” Barbara stated thru gritted teeth.

She could feel the pace of his thrusting picking up. She closed her eyes, but couldn’t control her panting.

“Take it! Take it! Eurghhhh!” snarled Clyde he pumped his cum into the redhead’s womb.

Sweating profusely he pulled out, leaving a hot trial of his man-spunk dribbling down his victim’s inner thigh.

“One day you’ll pay for what you’ve done!” Barbara vowed, struggling to cope with the knowledge that she had no way to achieve this aim herself.

“Still an uppity bitch, eh Batgirl?” Clyde wheezed, “Teach her manners, Leon!”

KRAK!

Something hard hit Barbara on the backside. The surprise plus the pain causing her to yelp in pain.

She twisted her round and saw Leon was behind her, swishing something long and thin. When he paused to wink at her Barbara realised it was part of a curtain rail.

KRAK!

Barbara saw it coming and felt it on her ass.

“Haul her up, dude!” laughed Clyde, “Hit her on the legs! I wanna see her dance!”

Soon Barbara found herself swinging almost six foot off the ground, and sensing Leon take a running charge at her.

K-KRAK!

The pain in the back of her calf was intense. She gritted her teeth, determined not to let them see her cry. But it was impossible to stop her eyes welling up with tears.

KRAK!

Harder this time. Barbara was forced to let out a cry.

KRAK!

“AHHH!”

Still harder. She was sobbing now. He wasn’t going to stop!

KRAK!

“ARGGGGHHH!”

“Leave her be!” shrieked Victoria, forlornly struggling in Nathan’s grasp.

Desperately Barbara tried to swing herself out of the way of those cruel strokes...

KRAK!

“ARRRGGGGGHH!”

The moment she’s put on her Batgirl outfit Barbara Gordon had known this day might come. Other superheroines had perished. Everyone pretended they’d fallen to a bullet between the eyes. But everyone knew the truth – most superheroines died screaming in agony.

KRAK!

“ARRRGGHH! GOD! NO!”

“Don’t feel too sorry for her,” Nathan was whispering in Victoria’s ear, “That could be you up there!”

He held her close and licked her ear.

“Soon enough it will be!”

KRAK!

“UNGHHHH!”

He was varying his stroke, now striking upwards to hit the sole of her foot.

Barbara wanted to beg him to stop. It wouldn’t do any good, they’d just laugh her and continue the beating. But she so wanted to beg...

BEEP-BEEP!

The sound of a car-horn came from outside. For some reason it made Leon stop.

“He’s here,” grunted Clyde.

Barbara slumped down, causing a numbing wave of pain to sweep over her. Gritting her teeth she fought the urge to pass out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.