Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Clyde leaned forward and gently kissed Batgirl on her full red lips. Then kissed her again, more aggressively this time. His left hang grabbed her bare breast while his right reached round to seize her butt-cheek. Batgirl could feel his slimy tongue running along her mouth, eager to get inside.

“AHH!” she gasped as Clyde grabbed her hair and yanked it down, the sudden shock causing her to give an involuntary opening to that invasive tongue.

He was inside her mouth now, his hot tongue rampaging amongst her perfect white teeth. Their tongues collided, fought and lubricated each other. Clyde groaned in pleasure as his powerful hand roughly squeezed that Bat-boob.

Then he pulled back and they were no longer connected. Both were panting and spent a long minute staring into the others eyes.

“Do her!” he spat.

Batgirl gasped in fear as she saw that both Leon and Nathan were naked. Naked and stimulated...

“Rape is a crime!” she jabbered, “A terrible crime to inflict upon a woman!”

“Yeah, bitch!” snarled Leon as he seized her arm and dragged her over to the dirty mattress, “Then take my stiff dick as a statement of criminal intent!”

Nathan struck out at the back of her knee and Batgirl fell backwards onto the mattress.

Leon was on her

Even though she was wearing her Bat-Cowl Leon could make out the wide-eyed horror on Batgirl’s face. It made him giggle.

Restricted by the cuffed wrists behind her back Batgirl tried to back away, but Leon was now between her bare thighs. She felt herself starting to panic. Should she let him take her? Or fight a doomed resistance?

“NO!”

Leon had reared up and she’d caught sight of his erect penis. Chocolate brown, a glint of pre-cum.

Paralysed by a mixture of fear and indecision Batgirl gasped as she felt him enter her.

“Yeah, baby... , “ Leon breathed, “Take it slow!”

Batgirl struggled for breath. What was happening between her legs hurt.

“Man! Yo is tight!”

She could feel her getting deeper, picking up the pace.

“Yeah baby! Take it baby!”

Batgirl tightly closed her eyes. If she could just place herself somewhere else.

Leon’s thrusting was now intense, their hips bucking as one.

“Ughh!” Batgirl cried out as she felt her shoulders been seized and pinned down onto the mattress.

A more strangled cry followed as Leon stiffened and fired his load into her womb.

“Uh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhh!” he spat as emptied as much as he was able.

“UHHHHH!” he finally gasped collapsing on top of Batgirl, their sweaty brows meeting.

Batgirl felt him pull out, dribbling hot spunk as he did so.

“Mebbe we’ll call you Batmom in future!”

As Leon pulled away to the left Batgirl rolled over onto her right, instinctively bringing her legs together against her belly.

“No... , “ she sighed as Nathan grabbed her legs, pulled them apart and pushed her on her back.

Leon’s efforts had lubed her up and Nathan was quickly in and humping.

Batgirl bit her lower lip and tried to control her breathing as he soon fired his man-muck into her.

“Get the camera-phone on this!” commanded Clyde.

Slowly Batgirl looked up. Clyde was now naked. He was clearly the alpha male in this particular group and the size of his member confirmed it. Her evident shock amused him.

“On your back, Batgirl!”

She sighed and lay back.

“Spread ‘em!”

As ordered Batgirl parted her bare legs to accommodate the huge black meat been stroked to an even bigger magnitude.

“Now beg for it!”

“Go fuck yourself!” she replied, “You wanna fuck me, so just fuck me!”

With a snarl of hatred Clyde leapt at her, seized her arm and hauled Batgirl to her knees.

“Still a defiant bitch, eh?” he spat right into her face, “Let’s see!”

Batgirl gave a gasp of sudden pain as Clyde seized her ponytail and used it to hold her head in place as he jabbed his cock-head against her full, red lips.

“SUCK!”

Batgirl could feel to sticky taste of pre-cum on her lips, could smell the manly stench of this beast.

But she was determined. There was a difference between lying back and accepting rape and actively sucking dick.

The light of the camera-phone was almost blinding, the lens mere inches from her mouth

“OK, bitch!” said Clyde, “Here’s the deal. I count to five an’ you ain’t sucking dick we gets Victoria Frizzell out here and you can watch as we fuck her to death! One! Two! Three!”

Batgirl dropped her lower jaw. Immediately hot man meat entered her mouth and drove it’s sweaty path along the roof of her mouth.

“Yeah, motherfucker!” snickered Clyde above her, “I know just which lever to pull to get you doing stuff!”

He grabbed the ears of the Bat-Cowl and used the hold to pull her face further onto his prick. Inside her mouth Batgirl could feel it heading towards the back of her throat. Somehow she managed to gulp down as her dainty nose slammed into wiry pubic hair. Her heart was racing, panic barely under control. Clyde’s grip and those damned cuffs restricted her movement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.