Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

When Batgirl woke she was assailed by a splitting headache. She could barely see and repeated blinking only made her vision slightly better. Her shoulders ached and when she tried to move her wrists received a jolt of pain. Looking up Batgirl had to blink some more until she could see that her wrists were cuffed – with her own Bat-Cuffs!

She was hanging from the ceiling, hanging from the hook that she’d first noticed when outside. Instinctively her booted feet stretched out to find ... nothing!

Batgirl was strung up from a hook like a piece of meat in a butcher’s front window!

“Well, well,” said a voice nearby in front of her, “Sleeping Bimbo has awoken!”

Batgirl looked down. There in front of her the pathetic figure of the Panties King soon revealed itself. To the left Number 8 had a firm grip of Victoria. Batgirl was relieved to see that the kidnapped TV girl appeared unharmed. Mixed Race was standing there with a smirk on his insolent face.

There was a brief flash of light to the right. Batgirl looked and saw Goatee Beard was using a smart-phone to take pictures of her in her suspended constriction.

“I’ve got video capability with this thing!” he smirked as he waved the device at Batgirl, “I’ll use it when the real fun starts!”

“Don’t waste the batteries, Clyde!” laughed the Panties King, “The real fun may last a while!”

Both men laughed at this, but Batgirl was concentrating on Goatee Beard.

‘Your name is Clyde!’ she thought, ‘You’re a well-built black male, height just over six foot with a goatee! Your sneakers are black with white trim!’

She resolved to commit this information to memory.

“Lower her a little, Leon!” Panties King called over to the left.

Batgirl swivelled her head that way. The other black man was over by the wall, near a control box.

‘Your name is Leon! You’re a well-built black male, height about 6 foot 4 inches. You wear a blue basketball top with a the number 8 in red letters!’

Batgirl had no idea if memorising these descriptions would ever be of use, but at least it was doing something.

Leon pressed a button and the hook gave a jolt, then Batgirl felt herself moving lower. Still not low enough to touch the floor, however.

“Back off, you perve!” snarled Batgirl as her right leg lashed out as Panties King approached her.

His face showed fear, then hatred as he dodged away.

“No! No NO!” Naughty Batgirl!” he admonished in his profoundly irritating voice, “You get two choices in our little game!”

Now out of reach of the powerful Batgirl kick he smirked at his captive.

“Option One, you be a good little bitch and behave yourself while I get what I want. Option Two, you be a dumb little bitch and tick me off. In which case you can hang there with a front row seat of the gang rape of Miss Victoria Frizzell! A rape that I guarantee will be most brutal!”

Desperately Batgirl looked around, forlornly hoping that at any instant the Gotham Police SWAT team would burst in. Then with an audible sigh she nodded at the Panties King.

“Smart bitch!” he replied, rubbing his hands with glee.

“Oh, Batgirl!” wailed Victoria, “It’s hopeless! They told me of their plans whilst you were unconscious! One of us is to be sold into a life of sexual slavery and the other is to be tortured to death! We’re both to be raped!”

“Courage... , “ said Batgirl gently, “Courage and stay calm, Victoria! Be alert for any opportunity!”

Her nobility only drew contemptuous sneers from the men in the room.

The Panties King now slowly reached out and took hold of Batgirl’s boots.

With some effort the caped crusader fought the urge to kick him in the face.

“What material is this?” he breathed, “Suede?”

“Leather,” replied Batgirl thru gritted teeth, “Real leather.”

“Of course!” smiled the villain, “Tough, durable and downright sexy! I bet you love to crush erections with those heels just after you’ve caused them with your tight-fitting leather outfit!”

“You’re a sick fuck, you do realise that don’t you?” spat Batgirl.

“You’re the one that dresses up in black leather and then goes out looking for guys to hurt! I reckon you’re pretty messed-up yourself!”

His hands now rode up her boots until his thumbs felt the touch of her zipper. Starting with the right boot he tugged down the zipper, exposing Batgirl’s toned calf as he did so. When the zipper reached her ankle the boot collapsed and was easily removed. With a bang the boot was dropped to the floor...

“Batgirl’s boots!” said Leon, “I reckon we can get some good moolah for that. An’ all the rest of her Bat-Bitch gear! Especially that damn belt!”

Panties King ignored him, so fixated was he on the removal of the left boot. This eventually fell to the floor.

With a chuckle Panties King regaled the socks of Batgirl – white gym socks with a row of small pink hearts along the top. Both were tugged off and discarded.

Gently he caressed Batgirl’s bare left foot, then took a firm grip on her ankle. With his eyes looking directly into those of his victim he softly tickled her sole. Batgirl tried to recoil but the firmness of the grip prevented this and laid her open to a renewed, and more forceful, tickling. Now biting her lower lip Batgirl defiantly glared back down at her abuser. This only brought more tickling, lasting longer. She gritted her teeth, determined to avoid crying out after suffering a mere tickle onslaught. Panties King showed no sign of relenting and tickled yet again. Batgirl felt tears forming in her eyes. She tried to convince herself that this was her body reacting to the final trace of mace, but she knew this was false. She flung her head up and blinked away the tears before looking at Panties King once more. He had a really evil grin on his face as he released her ankle.

‘Sadist!’ thought Batgirl, “Victoria and I are in the clutches of a sadist and three rapists and no-one is coming to save us!’

“Lower her, Leon!” came the command.

With a jolt Batgirl felt herself descending. She was stopped when her Bat-Belt was level with Panties King’s eyes. Frustratingly she was just above floor level so the aching in her shoulders remained unabated.

“The Bat-Belt!” announced Panties King, “Just tight enough to emphasis the shapeliness of your hips, like a true slut!”

“Just what was your problem, Panties Dick?” said Batgirl, “Did mommy dress you as a girl when you were a child?”

Panties King shot her a mean look, but said nothing.

With trembling hands he took hold of the front of the fabled Bat Utility Belt. His hands came together and, with a smile, he discovered the locking buckle. He paused and licked his lips...

Then with a quick motion unfastened the belt and caught it as it fell.

“Take this,” he said to Mixed Race, “Add it to the sale of her gear!”

Nervously his open hands reached out to encompass Batgirl’s hips.

“More leather,” he whispered, “Tough material guarding her most intimate asset!”

The button at the top of Batgirls pants was swiftly undone, showing Panties King a bare hint of her naked belly. He was breathing heavily, almost wheezing. His hands shaking to an alarming degree.

Suspended above him Batgirl was also breathing heavily, wracking her brains for a way to turn this around, a way to avoid the destiny that had her hanging naked before her abductors.

Click!

Panties King had taken hold of Batgirl’s pants zipper. In the silent warehouse the only sound was that of the zipper as it was pulled down with agonising slowness.

With the zipper fully open Panties King gently pulled open the pants.

“Wow!” he gasped, “Perfection!”

With a sinking feeling Batgirl suddenly recalled that she’d been in hurry to get dressed that night and had grabbed the first pair of clean panties on top of her underwear drawer.

“Black panties!” he gasped with an even stronger effort to breathe, “Tiny black panties with ... oh God yes! Frilly black lace!”

His head shot up to look at Batgirl, a look of utter happiness on his face.

“The panties of a whore! Worn by a woman Gotham City regards with awe and respect! Truly you are a slut!”

With a sigh of contentment Panties King paused to gaze at Batgirl’s underwear. This seemed to take quite some time.

Then with a lick of his lips and a renewed sense of purpose he started to pull down her pants. He worked carefully, almost tenderly. His small wimpy hands slowly kept themselves and the pants away from the panties, so keen was he to keep them in their perfect position.

Once the garment was past the level of the panties he let them fall down Batgirl’s long slim legs and join the boots and socks upon the dirty floor.

With a cry that can only be described as one of wonder the Panties King stepped down to look at the suspended crime-fighter, her bare legs and feet and her panties.

“Perfection!” he squealed in a state of rapture, “I dreamt it would be so perfect but never truly believed it would be! But there it is!”

The look of joy froze upon his face as he looked down.

“Um ... er ... excuse me!” he blustered as he stunned Batgirl by fleeing the room.

“Keep her occupied till I get back!” he yelled as he charged thru the back door.

“What the fuck?” asked a bewildered Clyde.

“I reckon someone has got a little excited, a little early!” replied Mixed Race.

He sauntered forward and got something out of his pocket.

“Careful, Nathan!” said Clyde, “We don’t wanna spoil the fun for the Boss!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.