Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

Batgirl reacted quicker than anyone, hurtling out of the studio to the dressing room area where the noise had come from. There she encountered a middle-aged woman with a bruised face, leaning against the corridor wall.

“It’s Victoria!” the woman exclaimed, “They’ve taken Victoria!”

Batgirl glanced at the nameplate on the nearest half-open door.

‘Victoria Frizzell’

The name rang a bell. Victoria Frizzell was the new business reporter for this TV station. Really pretty mid twenty-something with shoulder-length dark hair. Batgirl had the impression that she was hired for her looks rather than her business knowledge but that opinion was irrelevant right now.

The woman pointed along the corridor and Batgirl was off.

A sign told her that this was the way to the fire escape. Tensing for combat Batgirl shot round a corner.

There, sprawling on the floor, was an elderly man in the uniform of a security guard.

Batgirl stopped to check him out.

“Two guys...” he wheezed, “Sprayed me...”

The poor old guy could barely open his eyes.

No time to linger! The guard was hurt but not seriously, so Batgirl sped on towards the banging fire escape door.

She emerged into the cool night air at the top of the fire escape four stories high. Down below at street level she saw the flash of color from Victoria’s brilliant white blouse. She was struggling as two men carried her towards a waiting van. One of the kidnappers stuck out an arm and flung open the back door. All three piled into the van in various states of willingness.

Batgirl flung herself over the iron handrail, twisted in mid-air and landed on her feet on the second floor landing. As she looked down her heart sank as the van sped away.

“Bike! To me!” said Batgirl into the microphone she’d pulled out of her Bat-Belt.

From the side street where she’d parked it the famous Bat-Cycle roared into life and, by itself, moved off. By the time Batgirl reached street level there it was.

With a might leap Batgirl mounted her Bat-Cycle and set off in pursuit of the van. There was a lot of traffic in the road. This was the clubbing heart of Gotham and the streets were busy despite the lateness of the hour. Weaving in and out of the vehicles Batgirl was able to get closer to the van.

A flicked switch and the machine guns of the Bat-Cycle were ready to fire. A well-aimed burst could take out the front tire of the van So long as it wasn’t going too fast a little shunting stop could be achieved.

But now the van turned right and sped up. Then left, heading towards the eastern industrial side of the city. Traffic was thinning out and the van could go faster. Taking out the tire would cause quite a smash that might injure the captive Miss Frizzell.

‘I need to know what’s happening inside!’ thought Batgirl as she flicked another switch.

A pushed button and her magnetic eavesdropping device flew out, hit the back door of the van and stuck. Thru the speaker on her bike Batgirl could just about here the conversation inside...

“Nice tits, bitch!” said a man’s voice, “Nice and pert!”

“Mmmpppffffhh!” was the muffled response – the patented sound of a gagged damsel in distress.

“She is so fuckin’ fine!” said another male voice.

Batgirl concentrated on what she’d seen from the top of the fire escape earlier. Victoria struggling ... no ... squirming. Squirming because her arms were tied behind her back. And her legs? Restrained! Restrained at the ankles!

If her ankles were tied then it was safe to assume that Victoria was not currently been raped. Molested, yes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.