Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel - Cover

Panties Peril of the Dark Damsel

Copyright© 2019 by dodgynubian

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Batgirl finds herself going up against a villain with a particular fetish.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial  

“And we’re back!” smiled Aaron Holmes as the advert break came to an end, “Welcome to late-night chat here on ‘Gotham Nights’ with me, Aaron Holmes!”

The hot lights in the TV studio made Holmes sweat in a most unseemly manner but thankfully all eyes were on his shapely guest on the ‘Gotham Nights’ sofa.

“We’re here with our delightful guest, the amazing Dark Damsel herself – Batgirl!”

Batgirl smiled and nodded as the studio audience clapped. One or two saucy fellows had the temerity to wolf-whistle.

“Tell us about your latest adventure, Batgirl!” asked Holmes, “You went up against the evil Two-Face?”

“That’s right, Aaron! And it was quite a struggle...”


Her mind drifted back to the brutal fight with Two-Face and his goons. They’d caught her by surprise as she searched that old warehouse, lunged at her before she was ready for combat. Up close and in her face Batgirl was suddenly in a desperate fight. She’d got in a few quick jabs into someone’s belly and been able to kick out against another thug’s shin before her arms were seized and pinned back.

“Bitch!” snarled a muscled moron as he unleashed a fist into Batgirls’ stomach, winding her badly.

She was swung round like a piece of meat and found herself confronted by Two-Face himself.

“Well, well,” he smirked thru his repulsive disfigured face, “What we got here?”

“It’s a bitch!” came the reply, from Two-Face himself.

“A Bat-Bitch!” he said again.

Batgirl looked at him curiously. One voice came from the left side of his face, the normal, nay handsome, side. The other, with a deeper, raspy tone, seemed to emerge from the disfigured right side. His mad eyes were darting back and forth as he carried on the bizarre conversation with himself.

“Let’s fuck her!”

This jolted Batgirl. Studying the eccentricities of the man known as Two-Face was suddenly unimportant.

“Yeah!” came the deeper voice from the same mouth, “Nail her good!”

“We are in agreement!” shrieked Two–Face in absolute glee.

“Good idea, Boss!” laughed the man to Batgirl’s left as he undid his belt and pulled down the zipper on his pants.

“Yeah,” breathed the thug with a tight grip on her left arm, “We’re gonna Bat-Bang the Bat-Slut! Maybe give her a little Bat-Brat!”

Batgirl’s heart was pounding inside her heaving chest. She felt herself shaking.

The old mantra of superheroine life flashed into her brain.

‘You get beat, you get raped.’

“NO!” she yelled with a sudden burst of energy.

Not enough! The grip of the men holding her was too strong! They had her!

The man on her left had now let his pants fall to the floor. Batgirl couldn’t bring herself to look at what was now been stroked by his right hand, but somehow she knew it was big.

“I’m gonna fuck that pouty mouth!” announced Two-Face.

“No!” replied Two-Face to himself, “I wanna nail her sexy ass!”

“Fuck off!” sneered the higher pitch of Two-Face’s voices, “Look at those full red lips and perfect teeth! Imagine our ugly ol’prick getting stuck in there!”

“Amateur!” snarled the raspy voice, “Look at what a stuck-up bitch she is. Imagine her humiliated squeals if we fuck her like an animal!”

“BOSS!” came the exasperated voice of the man holding Batgirl’s right arm, “Let’s just get her stripped! Then we can fuck all her holes, all night long!”

Two-Face spent some time pondering these words. Behind her Batgirl could feel a bulging erection was getting rubbed up against her butt.

“ALL her holes!?” said a concerned Two-Face, “I’d only thought of two. But of course there is one more. How shall I decide?”

“Jeez!” sighed the guy.

“I know!” said Two-Face brightly, “I’ll toss a coin!”

He pulled a coin from the pocket of his waistcoat and had a few practice tosses.

“There’s only two sides to a coin!” protested one of the men.

“Shuddup!” yelled another, “Just let him do his thing and we can get his gang-bang started!”

With a serene smile on his face Two-Face flicked the coin high intro the air. All eyes watched it as it turned over and over, glinting brightly. As it fell Two-Face held out his hand to catch it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.