Japanese Girlfriend - Uncensored - Cover

Japanese Girlfriend - Uncensored

Copyright© 2019 by Dante X

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Adam meets Kumi a beautiful small, Japanese girl at a Fetish club in London. They hit it off and eventually get married. But Kumi's father, a well respected leader of the local Triads, dies and she has to return to Japan to help her mother and sisters run the families underground sex club business. Adam joins her and Story involves BDSM and Beast and as you can imagine, many other fetishes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Small Breasts  

I’m Adam, an average build white British guy and Kumi was a really beautiful small and sexy, perfectly proportioned Japanese girl that was recently divorced.

I met Kumi at a Fetish club in London when I was 42 and she was 28 and from the first time I saw her, I was seriously attracted to her. I used to see her every month at a Fetish Club in central London and sometimes she would be with a strange skinny looking English guy with long mousy blond hair. But she was always high on ecstasy or maybe something else as one night she looked totally out of it and was almost unconscious and slumped in a chair for most of the evening. A mate of mine said she was probably on ketamine as ecstasy doesn’t make you act like that.

The following month, I saw her arrive at the club alone and about an hour later she was hanging around with this tall black guy that I assumed she knew. Then later in the evening, I managed to get into the couples room with a mates wife who pretended I was with her and saw them in the corner. He was groping and fingering her and she was just laying there letting him play with her while she was holding his huge black cock but again, she seemed totally out of it and high on something.

I managed to squeeze myself in next to them on some big floor cushions and she let me stroke and explore her legs while giving me the occasional smile. Shortly after, he got up and picked her up as she was so small and was carrying her out of the room, but as he picked her up, I managed to have a quick feel between her legs and she was absolutely soaked like she had just pissed herself.

Anyway the following month, I was chatting with a mate who knew her quite well and she walked in the club all upset. This time we were actually introduced properly and I sat with her for most of the evening listening to her sob story of how she had been used by the skinny long haired boyfriend. We hit it off quite well and I ended up in the couples room with her where she let me kiss and finger her and she seemed to enjoy giving me a blow job while she pushed a finger in my arse.

A very interesting and sexy Japanese girl for sure and I was really getting excited being with her, so we arranged to meet up the following evening at another club. She loved taking coke and ecstasy and was a real naughty slut in the club letting loads of guys and couples play with her tits and finger her, EVEN while she was with me and all the time kissing me and leading me around by my cock.

We ended up sitting and playing in the BDSM room and there was this guy sitting next to us that was wanking himself and watching us play. She then told me and this guy she wanted to pee. So he, without any hesitation, lay on the floor and she just straddled him, then crouched down over his head and squirted in his mouth and all over his face. I started finger fucking her while she was in mid flow and with the guy slurping on her pussy and me with a couple of fingers inside her she orgasmed, trembling and shaking, and collapsed on his face nearly suffocating the poor guy. I had to lift her off and lay her on the floor cushions until she recovered.

Six months later we were living together and the sex was incredible. She also had a big black dog that she called Slider. She told me it was her best friend and was very protective of her. It even slept on her bed but when I moved in she made it sleep on the sofa in the other room. Her ex-husband had apparently left because he couldn’t keep up with her sexual demands and drug taking. Every evening she wanted to watch hard core porn movies or we would be out at a club or after party where she loved to get high and fucked or more often than not rimmed and fisted in her arse.

I found this a bit weird at first but most evenings when we got home she would get me to lay on my front and play with my balls and arse for ages until she eventually fell asleep. Many mornings I would wake up with her sucking on my cock with a finger in my arse and squeezing my balls until I shot my morning jizz in her mouth then she would slide up the bed and start snogging me with her mouth full of my cream.

The weird thing was that every morning without fail, the dog would be sniffing around her and she always told me she had to take it out for a walk. I would get on with my emails or various jobs around the house, and she would come back with the dog an hour later, always out of breath and disappeared into the bathroom. She’d say she was running around the park with the dog but I suspected something different.

She really loved being fisted in her arse and we had progressed to her wearing an anal plug to make her arse stretch and she’d even got me to agree to wear one while out together in the evenings. Then the following week, she drops a bombshell on me and told me, she wanted to move back to Japan. Her father had died and her mother was alone with her two younger sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.