Fantasy for Fifty - Cover

Fantasy for Fifty

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A woman approaching her 50th birthday makes plans for a special celebration with her younger brother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports   .

“Tony,” my sister’s voice addressed me on the phone, “can I come visit you in a couple of weeks? I’ve got some personal time and I haven’t seen you in more than two years.”

“Of course, sister of mine. When did you have in mind?”

She mentioned an upcoming Wednesday and she’d like to stay for a week. In the meantime we could be thinking up things to do. I was living in the house we grew up in. We had both inherited it when our parents passed on and she insisted it stay that way with the maintenance and expenses being taken up by either of us if we lived there or split if not and it was rented or whatever. I could work from anywhere so took up residence very soon, enjoying the dated but memorable furniture.

“Hey,” I commented, “The next day is your birthday. The fiftieth one too!”

“Yup. That’s what especially motivates this trip. Memories.”

I picked her up at the municipal airport and we hugged by the luggage carousel. She almost cried when she saw I’d brought Dad’s 1973 Ford truck which I’d restored without telling her. It got driven on special occasions. With the bench seat she slid over by me like girlfriends did back then. More exclamations when we turned the up the quarter mile drive from the highway to the house which I’d spent some time sprucing up before her arrival. My yellow hound greeted us, a spitting image of one we’d had as kids.

She settled in to her old room while I now occupied the master bedroom. My childhood one was now an office. There were a few loose ends to finish so she wandered around the yard while I took care of them. Some bourbon on the back porch was a treat as the sun dipped behind the big grove of trees to the west.

I put the truck in the barn and brought out my usual transportation, a late-model Corvette convertible. She squealed when she saw the bright red vehicle and got in to go to dinner. I wasn’t much of a cook.

We talked a lot as we enjoyed a local BBQ’s product. I hadn’t visited with her very much since her last divorce so she filled me in on her career and city life. Neither of us had children so no time spent on that although I did tell her about some of our local relatives that I kept in some touch with. I’m not a social hound but do attend a local progressive church about half the time. There are some interesting topics on Sundays and even weekday study groups. The local women have given up enticing me to ask them out but I didn’t mention that.

We sat on the covered front porch after returning to watch the moon come up and enjoy some Gran Marnier on ice cream. Then to bed after tossing out some birthday ideas but making no firm decisions.

Terri, short for Teresa, came in to kiss me goodnight. She was naked and my eyes bugged out. “This is how I sleep. Looks like you do too,” was her comment. She was looking damned good too, with a trim shape and nice tits that seemed firm. A reddish and shaped furry arrowhead at the Y pointed to her pussy. I had a sheet over me and it started to rise. She glanced at the motion and smiled before giving me a real on-the-mouth kiss.

I’m a good sleeper but something disturbed me in the wee hours. It had been a long time since I’d shared a bed with anyone but that was happening now. I usually sleep on one side of this queen bed so there was plenty of room for the visitor. Then a hand on my shoulder rolled me that way and I felt a naked body pressing against mine. No words, just kisses that quickly had tongue probing which got my full alertness. Of course my maleness began bumping against the belly of my bed visitor.

Her hands pulled mine to her breasts and then went for my engorging crotch. Damn it felt good! A soft voice was in my ear, “Mmmm. You feel better than you ever did when we were kids. I’m expecting you know lots more to do with this thing than you did back then. I sure want to find out just how much.”

Was I going to object to incest that I didn’t initiate? Hell no!

She rolled me on my back and straddled my waist. Her wet crotch slot fit over my shaft as it laid on my belly and began spreading its juices along the hard length as she slid forward and back. My hands were full of tits and she made happy noises as I did what I knew to do with them.

She asked in a lusty whisper, “Would you like to go inside me? I want to make sure you are OK with it. Feels like you might be.”

I gave her full breasts a couple of squeezes as I answered, “Hell, I wanted to go in you back when we were playing doctor and still living at home. It’s just as well I didn’t, I guess, but I feel grown up enough now.”

“I thought about it quite a few times when I was in my prime but just never had the opportunity to make you an offer I hoped you wouldn’t resist. It seems I’m still attractive enough to get your body’s interest.”

“It isn’t my body, silly. My mind is the horny part and you are doing a hell of a job teasing it. Take me.”

She rose up and her hand pointed my almost painfully hard organ towards her love-opening. I watched as she skillfully descended to pop the head in and then take deeper and deeper drops on it. Damn it felt good! Could I hold out, having not felt a pussy in a long time?

Once our pubes meshed she stopped the up-and-down and moved in other directions that weren’t quite so ejaculation-inducing. More tit play got her riled further and she came with big shudders and moans. Finally she grinned at me and moved in ways that she knew would get me to spurting.

She kissed me firmly and wetly, filling my mouth with her tongue and spit as I filled her pussy with the semen she’d gotten on her hands and mouth so many years ago. The velvet grip on my buried bone got silkier as the fluid spread all over where we were so closely joined and we both tingled with the pleasure. As she slumped on me I said, “What a great way to celebrate a birthday.”

She chuckled, “The best and most priceless present I could ever want. The only thing better would be to have more brothers!”

“Oh yeah? Could you handle it?”

My cock twinged in its hot wet sheath when she answered, “I know for a fact that it could be more than two.” That was a topic for the future, I said to myself.

I repositioned us in a relaxed scissors one and we talked. I wanted to refill my probe and feel her some more but she fell asleep with a big smile on her face. My mind drifted back to our early days as siblings. I barely remembered when we’d be put in the bathtub together as little ones. She was two years older and after a while acted like a “mommy” to wash me, cleaning all my parts but I couldn’t do hers. When we were older we’d go out in the woods to play by ourselves because people weren’t paranoid about bad things happening back then.

There was a stream that ran through the woods so we’d get naked and soak in it during the hot weather. The minnows would come and nibble on our bodies, tickling them. Naturally we were together when we had to pee and were curious about the differences and even peed on each other to see what it felt like.

Puberty added a new dimension to our curiosity but other than touching each other to see what our maturing parts felt like, i.e. playing doctor, that was the limit. Later on when we began dating my sister would make some suggestive remarks to me about what she was doing with boyfriends but I was shyer and didn’t have much to brag about. When she married at nineteen I lost the close touch because they moved away.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.