Ovulation Overdrive - Cover

Ovulation Overdrive

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A young single woman reflects on her busy-pussy day.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Cream Pie   .

Kristi was winding down from a busy day, ready for sleep. The middle finger of her right hand dipped into her vagina to get wet with the fresh semen oozing out. She always enjoyed rubbing it on her clit even if she was orgasmed out for the moment. It had been a busy day, that’s for sure.

It was the middle of her fertile time and since she had an IUD, her hormones produced a normal reaction in her. That being to get as many sperms shot inside her as possible, hoping for fertilization.

The guy she currently lived with was snoring lightly in post-coital sleep. She’d awakened him that morning with her mouth on his morning wood, eager to have that hardness rubbing inside her and shooting a full night’s accumulation of sperm-laden semen near her cervix. She liked his screwing because of all the affection and kissing and touching that went along with it.

Shortly after he left for work, she texted a neighbor teenager that she had met at the condominium pool. He was there within minutes, which she expected so didn’t bother dressing, and presented his dick to her mouth for some final touches on his arousal. At his age he probably got a hard on if he heard the word “pussy”.

Even though she was always primed for penetration in the presence of any erection, she made him work for it by giving her breasts more attention than her roommate had. This time she decided to ride him so he could keep messing with her tits as they screwed. Her pussy was so slippery. As this cock slipped in she flashed back to the one that had been there just a short time before and enjoyed the comparison of recent memory with the present.

Addressing her current vaginal visitor, “Enjoying my pussy? Did I get it nice and wet for you? I bet those teenage girl friends of years don’t fuck this good, do they? Come on big boy, spray your stuff in me! I expect two good ones from you today.” That thought got him off and she gave him a big kiss and laid on top of him. She’d use her pussy muscles to get him hard for their second go. He hadn’t gotten her off this time but he would with his longer repeat pounding.

She rolled over and let him do all the work, looking down to see his shaft disappearing and reappearing while she felt his balls bounce off her ass. She came just before he did. Kissing him goodbye she added, “Are you around tomorrow morning? I’d like another fuck.” He nodded with a big smile.

Kristi worked part time in the afternoons as an administrative assistant for a work-from-home consultant. He was in his mid-40s and divorced, working too hard for a regular girlfriend so she justified her excessive pay by reducing his stress levels with her body each of the four days a week she worked.

He was always eager to see her when she arrived at one PM and immediately stripped. It was always interesting because she never knew what position he would want to copulate in. He was quite good at building her arousal but that was enhanced as she thought about the two sexual episodes she already had today. None of her men had been snipped so her womb was being flooded with sperm over and over. Her body so wanted her to become pregnant, and she reveled in the arousal that need caused, but fervently hoped that her IUD could handle the situation.

Screwing these three men on a regular basis, plus a few bonus ones here and there, definitely qualified her crotch as a “busy box”. At this time in her life that’s exactly what she wanted. In her early 20s, it wasn’t quite time to look for a mate to settle down with. Actually she wasn’t sure that that was what she really wanted deep down. All this fucking was a lot more fun than her married sisters seem to have in their relationships.

She was on the lookout for “Mr. Right”. Someone that she could share what she’d been up to during the day and who would get turned on by it, making her feel good about her promiscuity. This guy she was living with wasn’t the one. He didn’t even like to talk about what she’d done before him. Oh well, there was time.

At bedtime her roommate, after being told that she had a good day, with no explicit details, had found her body irresistible once again. In a comfortable scissors position, he penetrated the place he’d been early in the day, noting that it was nice and moist which was not unusual for her at any time. They touched and talked as they gently coupled.

Internally gripping and feeling his stroking shaft aroused her just as the others had. She flashed back to those episodes earlier in the day and visualized their sperms coating the cock that was moving inside her. Those thoughts added to her arousal and she soon enjoyed the final orgasm of her day.

And that brings us back to the beginning of this narration. As she drifted off to sleep she hoped that tomorrow would be equally pleasurable. Then her hormones and desire would lessen until next month.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.