The Divorce - Cover

The Divorce

by Adam.F

Copyright© 2019 by Adam.F

Fan Fiction Sex Story: My father and girlfriend cuckold me and mum so we get revenge

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Cheating   Revenge   .

Characters: M50, M26, F46, F22, F20

I’m into photography and I am a whiz on the computer i can do almost everything on a computer, this day i was out taking photos of the people in our town for a display in the town hall of the citizens of my town.

i had won a competition last year with a photo of a beautiful autumn day, and the prize was a brand new digital camera so that morning i got dressed and grabbed my small digital camera the same one i had won from the competition, i grabbed a quick breakfast and headed out into the streets to snap some pictures of my towns people i knew my girlfriend Melissa was coming over later but i knew i had a few hours in the morning to get a few photos before she came over.

I had been gone for about 2 hours when i decided to head home and put them on my computer to edit later once i had captured a lot more people as i approached the house i saw my girlfriends car was in the driveway and i thought she must have decided to come over a little earlier to surprise me when i got back little did i know what the actual surprise was.

I opened the front door quietly and closed it behind me i didn’t see my dad or my girlfriend downstairs so i thought she might be in my bedroom ready to surprise me when i entered my room, as i approached the stairs i heard the distinct sounds of sex coming from my parents room i thought maybe mum had come home for a quickie with dad on her lunch break as she doesn’t drive to work since her work is only 15 minutes from our house she walks there, mum is in great shape she is 5ft8 tall with long brown hair that she wears in different styles, she has big tits at 42DD, i knew because i found her bra in the bathroom one time that she had forgotten so i picked it up and saw the tag as i was putting it into the hamper to be washed later when she did the washing.

I quietly walk up the stairs not wanting to disturb mum and dad’s sexual fun but as i approached their door it was slightly open so i peered in hoping to see my mum naked i had fantasies of her since i was 16 but to my surprise it wasn’t mum dad was fucking but my girlfriend Melissa.

Melissa and i had been dating since high school and we had even spoken about getting married in a few years if we were still together after she had finished college she was studying to be a physio therapist and was planning on working at the local hospital.

I was shocked at the scene before me but luckily they didn’t see me at that moment so i quickly lifted my camera up and started taking photos of them together to show my mum what was happening behind her back and mine i had managed to get half a dozen photos of them before they realised i was there, Oh God Mark’s here

At that moment dad looks up towards the door and sees i have my camera pointed at them taking photos of them both, knowing they were caught Melissa tried to apologise to me but i walk out and go to my room and slam the door closed.

A few seconds later she is at my door knocking to come in i allow her to enter and she tries to make excuses as to why it had happened and said please Mark it won’t happen again but i didn’t believe her i scream at her “GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND WE WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED IN A FEW YEARS AND NOW YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING, She cries and runs out of the house and gets in her car crying and drives away.

Meanwhile dad is sitting in his bedroom having heard what i had said he was scared as to what i was going to do to him.

I marched into his bedroom and screamed at him “HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME AND TO MUM” You know what is going to happen, I’m going to tell mum and show her the pictures and let her decide what to do to you asshole and with that i stormed out and walked to mum’s work i opened the door and was greeted by mum’s secretary Julie “HI Mark what Brings you here this time of the day” she was a 20yo woman who had been working for my mum since she was 18yo mum took her on after a short search for the right person and of course Julie fit that perfectly, she is 5ft6 tall blonde hair and blue eyes a walking wet dream for any man but she wasn’t interested in anyone at the moment as she was too busy working for my mum and she was happy, as nicely as i could considering what i had just witnessed I politely answered her that i was here to see mum about something important and she says “Go right ahead Mark your mum is just on the phone to a client at the moment” Thanks Julie i will see you soon, and i walked away down the hall to mums office.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.