Milk and Honey - Cover

Milk and Honey

Copyright© 2020 by Pan

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When McKayla visits her boyfriend in Scaphis Valley, he shows her their specialty - a combination of milk and honey that will absolutely blow your mind. Melt your mind. Turn you into a horny puddle, begging for sex...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Transformation  

McKayla frowned.

Since arriving a week ago, she hadn’t actually had a reason to put pants on. She hadn’t left the house, and her time was spent either alone or with Theo.

And when she was with Theo, she certainly didn’t want to be wearing pants.

But now it was Sunday night - a full 8 days since she’d arrived - and she knew it was time to go.

It was time to return to New York, and leave her hunky boyfriend’s thick cock behind.

Just the thought of it caused her to emit a sad sigh.

After another weekend of near-constant fucking, Theo had insisted that she go, insisted that she leave the bed, leave the small town, and get back to her real life.

McKayla had finally agreed, after he promised that he’d come visit her within the next few weeks.

And that he’d bring a lot of milk and honey with him.

To make sure that they actually left this time, he’d gone out to the car and told her that when she met him there, he’d let her suck his cock one last time before they left.

But McKayla had encountered an obstacle: as she’d tried to put her pants on, she’d been surprised to discover that they didn’t fit any more.

Surely I didn’t gain that much weight since I got here? she thought to herself, puzzled. Sure, she hadn’t been jogging or hit the gym while she’d been in town ... but she was sure that she’d burned more than enough calories in the bed over the last week.

Theo had consistently impressed her with his self-control: each morning he managed to drag himself out of the house to go to work. In his shoes, McKayla wasn’t sure that she would have had the strength to leave the wanton, panting temptress that she’d become since seeing him again.

She spent her days cleaning up around the house (her way of thanking Theo for putting her up for an extra week) only pausing for regular milk and honey breaks, and even more regular masturbation sessions.

Looking at herself in the mirror, McKayla was delighted to notice that after 24 years of being a stick figure, nature finally seemed to have gifted her with the kind of ass Theo had long lusted after.

It wasn’t just her butt that had grown - without her noticing, her thigh gap had completely disappeared: her slim legs had almost doubled in size, and she was now sporting a pair of meaty thighs below her new, plump butt.

A mixture of her boyfriend’s cum and her own juices was dripping down the inside of her leg, and McKayla lost track of the time for the umpteenth time that week as she stared at her new frame. Her hips had widened substantially, even as her waist had stayed the same side - she looked like a whole new person from the belly-button down ... and she liked it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.